How hard will the shock of becoming a minority hit White America? #2

I think that a lot of White people, even Gen Z youngings are still used to seeing America as a White nation. So what happens when it dawns on us that that has now changed? What happens when politics, media and culture is overwhelmingly shitskin? I feel like racial polarization will kick off and Whites will grow more racist, which is NOT a good thing.

Right now we are in danger of White people shifting hard into racism, which is the fault of the regressive left.

So I ask you Sup Forums, how can we keep Whites from sliding back into 1950s style racism?

This study worries me alot -> archive.is/gfN87

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/gfN87
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

This study archive.is/gfN87 basically confirms that white America is slowly shifting into a more "racial" mindset, and thus is creating the fuel for potentially divisive and destructive white identity Sup Forumsitics. WHICH IS NOT GOOD, SINCE IT COULD START A FUCKING CIVIL WAR!

What do??

Previous thread for th0se interested, KEEP ON ATTACKING THE WHITE IDENTITY PSYOP

WE WILL BRING THEM TO THERE KNEES!

you cant be divided if everyone is spic.

what the fuc are you saying?

Until minorities adopt our culture and produce at least as much as they consume, you're going to get racism. Whites are not going to be happy as tax donkeys for a bunch of brown FSA folks. The flip side is that the welfare system that sustains the FSA is going to break down and they'll be forced to contribute, flee or die. It is mostly whites that feed that welfare system.

What do you live in Minnesota or something?

What you are describing has already happened. Years ago for us in urban/coastal areas or near the border.

I don't give a damn about skin color by the way but when I have to punch buttons to get past foreign language options I get pissed off and when I went to local pier recently and had to listen to infernal Mexican "music" being blasted by some random asshole... yeah. At least my wife feels similarly so we can grumble together.

>Becoming

Whites have been the minority for a very long time.

Stop trying to cause divisive tribalistic mentality with fearmongering to distract the mindless masses and keep them mindless, you shill fuckwhistle. We're Awake Now. The hour is nigh.

>becoming

It won't hit anyone at all. The areas with high levels of displacement are cities, which were already the hotbeds of diversity. There will be no epiphany. There will be no fighting. Just a quiet whimper from the last white, and Jamal shouting 'ayo, where the white women at?'

Actual whites are the minority RIGHT NOW. You should see what the government considers white in 2017...

Basically you're a massive virtue signalling faggot who needs to kill himself because that seems to be the only way you cucks can be prevented from betraying your race

>How hard?
People who happen to be both liberal and middle class/poor as shit will be thrilled to drive their own race extinct, they’re simply cucked and will put up no struggle.
But I have reason to believe that rich liberals, rich liberals who fund the immigration policies of the west will go full 1488 at the first sign of a minority living in their gated, suburb communities.
So yeah, fun times ahead.

Why did you rape your sister?

Win the war

PIC OF SISTER, DO IT NOW !!!

>Right now we are in danger of White people shifting hard into racism, which is the fault of the regressive left.
it's not even bait at this point.jpg

>shock
there won't be any shock
"Hello, I'm a white person that genuinely doesnt like the browning of America and would but willing to DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT, but I have freedom of association and choose to live among other whites in [Rural Town]! Whites are only 50,40,20 percent of the population now? Hey I'm complacent because my little area is homogeneous :)"
>meanwhile all their white kids fuck off to the cities for better employment opportunities because their rural towns are on the brink of ruin since the factories left and they end up getting BROWNED anyway

>hmmm

It's not about the sheer numbers, it's who controls the narrative. Egalitarianism is the current narrative. A return to meritocracy would nullify the effects of demographic changes.

Given demographic realities in most major cities, i'd say most white americans are dealing pretty well with being a minority. The problem will arise when there is a take no bullshit minority who opresses everyone beneath them.

What do you mean “that’s not a good thing,” whites waking up is Exactly what we want.

They're going to be fucked. I legitimately feel bad for the kids of the future.
They're going to be getting swallowed up by the nigger hordes who only think about sex and violence at all times.

Win the war.

If you want to avoid a war, kick out non-whites.

This is an argument I never understood. It's not like there is another group that is going to overwhelm the white population, unless you genuinely consider all non-whites to be the same group, which is dumb because a lot of them hate each other more than you realize

Also people naturally segregate. It's not like in your own city you have exactly statistical proportions. There being more non-whites as a percentage of the total pop doesn't suddenly mean that your neighbors skin color morphs. I live in a state with a large percentage of blacks, but I don't see them unless I go into their cities or they come into mine, which doesn't really happen

He's saying stop fucking your sister faggot

Pro tip: the black population hasn't grown in decades. It's other non-whites causing the demographic shift

>How hard will the shock
THERE'S STILL TIME IF YOU USE THE TOOLS YOU'RE GIVEN, YOU BRAINDEAD FAGGOTS

This. Sand niggers, jews, half-spics etc are counted as non hispanic white RIGHT NOW. Whites have lost the popular vote already, only the electoral college is keeping us alive politically because all the shitskins live in the major states.

>racial polarization will kick off and Whites will grow more racist
>COULD START A FUCKING CIVIL WAR
Sounds good but what's the catch?

>How hard witll it hit white amurrika

As hard as a 17 year old cums after 2 weeks without jacking off.

Fuck civic nationalism.

That's why (((they))) picked Donald, to lure whites with that mindset out of the woodwork, destroy them and eliminate the problem before it reached a boiling point.

Whites make up 35% of the world population.

>TOOLS YOU'RE GIVEN

this also look at prison statistics most Arabs are even listed as white

>Not recognizing sibling incest as the purest form of love

White muricans better start having more then three children

White people are the only ones that aren't racist. If you say that you can only be racist if you are white you'll start to understand why you are being lied to.

This.

Everyone just grow some balls already and find your tribe.

It's over.

Universalism is just over.

Sorry.

I don't want to live in a country populated with shitskins, this is coming from someone who is hapa.
I just want my real America back, I want my small towns with European people and aesthetics ... I want my movies with attractive people with normal skin tones.
I don't want to live in a poo brown world and it's not just the racial characteristics.
Shitskins are fundamentally different, their views, goals and way of life is different from ours.
Their media, art, politics will not resemble ours at all ... it'll be like stepping into a star wars durka durka den with the overweight monster and the little gremlin looking creatures ... you think a homo parade is odd wait until 50 years from now when tranny nigger satanic pedophiles run the show.

Leave Tay's nose alone

The real question is how violent will the niggers become when there are no more Whites to pay for gibs?

I think white americans will just grow more conscious of their ancestry.

And when the demography is very tipped, you'll probably find groups wanting their own nation.

I don't think it will be violent necessarily. I think in Europe bad things are more likely to happen because europeans are native to the continent.
So there is more sense of autochthony in Europeans.

>Racism

topkek, racism is going to be the least of your problems when the average white male will start personally massacring hundreds of people every single week.

The end goal is for 99% of America to be a sort of Brazil while little (walled off and heavily guarded) towns full of jews become "the new white people."

There is the coming Boomer Die Off that will hit whites the hardest. That's when you will see property prices plunge and non whites begin to reveal their hatred of out groups openly. (Hispanic vs Black will not just be a Los Angeles thing anymore.) I've been to Mexico, the darkies are treated like shit and the Spanish ancestry folks rule the roost. They are not cute little helpless people.

Whites will probably become dangerously tribal as soon as large segments of the Police, National Guard and Military have to force integration on their home communities. Diversity is only fun if you are a Modern Slave Master or if two or more groups have enough cultural similarities to willingly interbreed. Whites, Hispanics and Blacks still exhibit strong in group preferences regardless of the lip service paid to tolerance for the sake of getting along.

If think tanks are too old to face these issues they need to retire or hire younger members who actually have to walk the boss's talk on integration. When there are not enough white enforcers left who are willing to push integration on other white people is when the war might happen.

Levantine Arabs are Caucasian

Win the war

What now?

Caucasian =/= White.
Indians are technically Caucasians too, with a little Australoid mixed in.

Boomers dying off can't happen soon enough.

"sliding into racism" is not a solution, there will be secession or massive white flight.

we should be moving military bases away from brown areas and heavily segregating the US military to prepare for this massive demographic shitstorm

I expect they will want to see if the threat posed by a nuclear civil war will encourage them to accept our secession.

I imagine the brown areas will be easy enough to retake within 100 years or so.

h'white americans will not be willing to suffer under a brown majority rule, and why should they?

Lol. I'm thinking 15 to 20 years before it gets major. Many boomers will be in their 80's by then if still alive. Make your investments accordingly.

We will just self-segregate and the rest of the country will fall to ruins, just like everywhere else that whites flee from.

I stopped caring a long time ago. I just wanna watch the world burn now.

Sure, the American government would have to change significantly for that to happen.

Is that an angle worth pursuing?

Yea this. He's unfortunately right. There will be no epiphany

((()))
((()))
((()))
((()))
Yeah, so, OP is a kike.

If you only count actual white people we're already below half.

If you move the bases you have to move the military personnel too.

Have you seen the Army in the last 20 years? It looks like Africa.

The circle will be complete and whites will be given the shit end of the stick, the same shitty end of the stick they've been giving every other "race" since first contact.

>hurr durr wypipo are needed for government

Nope. The US is a first world country and will continue to be. White Americans taught the new world how to run a decent government, and those that have the will to power will take the torch in the American fashion. Gibbs monkeys will still be gibbs monkeys, and being such means they will never gain any real power, BTFO'ing the collapse theory. Nobody needs white America anymore and that's why whites will ultimately lose. Just don't shoot up soft targets on your way out, please.

Dude, just look at what happens in Africa. The moment whites get removed from power (which already happens in the West everywhere, despite still being the majority, but in the name of """diversity"""), they will become hunted.
You worry about growing racism in whites? Don't make me laugh, look at universities where the youth gets indoctrinated with "white guilt", the "problem of whiteness", "whites are inherently racist" etc. It's nothing more but justifying violence against whites, which also is already happening but the media FOR SOME WEIRD REASON doesn't address it. You think this will get better the less (sane) white people are in positions of power? Hahaha. You must be trolling.

You are an idiot. When white people are gone there will be no one to pay for the first world standard of living that you now enjoy. Secondly white people commit far les violence on minorities than vice versa and generally always have. You do realize the the asians are going to fucking holocaust you when we're gone right? Racist doesn't work on bug people. They are smart ruthless fighters and mean as hell when they need to be. Look at what's happening in Africa right now. Black leaders that are old enough to remember are practically begging white people to come back and fix their shit and take care of them like we used to. The Chinese just stripmine and bounce. When we're gone you are going to be living in Brazil favela tier poverty and violence. All of your rights will vanish because all brown people vote for is more gibs me dats and brown politicians are corrupt as fuck in general. Yall are fucked when we're gone.

>a war to eliminate spics and niggers isn't a good thing
uhm

that's Brazil btw

And mongoloid, since there are at the borders of China, Mongol and countries like that.

Nah, you're just mad because you know I'm right.

>followed those sources
>it's real
Jesus christ you burgers are fucked

all arabs are caucasian, some levatine arabs are white

once America goes, the world follows. Protectionism that affords logistics that prop up your way of life will be compromised - powers like China, or Russia will posture for fill the gap - to their benefit of course. You can only hope China is cognizant enough to not milk the position for all it is worth as soon as opportunity allows - and maybe there will be enough stability to largely recover.

But that's not really practical. Short of a coalition, nothing is going to replace the US Navy.

In short, say hello to WWIII.That us burgers will be too busy fighting a civil war may leave us in a better position than the rest of the world - ignoring for a moment civil wars are the most bloody.

They'll just take it in the ass like wimps. They already are.

that jew nose!!!

Why would you want to stop it? Racism is the only thing that keeps the miasma of MultiCULT in check. There have always been degenerate hippies as long as there have been people, when you make Racism a crime, the degenerate hippies escape the social prisons that decent people put up to keep them from wrecking shit, now the lunatics are running the asylum.

Racism solves everything. If a few thousand niggers and spics have to be hung from the lamp posts to prove it, I don't see a problem with that.

>#2

you've posted this 100's of times

>whites becoming more racially aware and tribalistic
>bad
T_D

Go home you degenerate.

I now genuinely believe that you actually are a nigger.
And no I'm not mad your kind can't help themselves you are what god made you and we had no right to try and force you to be a part of modern civilisation. Our hubris and tolerance will be our downfall. By nature's standards that makes you the victor. Enjoy what's left while your fellow subhumans burn everything that could have been utopia to ashes. Try not to get necklaced on the way out.

It's fitting imagery.

yfw USA was never fully white.

no asshole im 1/8 jewish blood

THAT DOESN'T MAKE ME MYSELF A JEW

MORON

The suburbs, which are 70% white and make up 50% of the population, are what really attracts young whites.

in a fucked up way it is actually pure

it's like loving a part of yourself, it's sick but not ALWAYS EVIL/WRONG. a lot of shit goes over reactionary heads

become futurist/transhumanist

EVOLVE YOUR PETTY LITTLE REPTILE BRAIN INTO SOMETHING BIGGER AND BOLDER

bum p

White Americans will just start counting White Hispanics as white, thereby preserving the myth of a white majority. Tony Romo, Ted Cruz, Selena Gomez....these people will be considered white. The same thing happened with the Italian and Eastern European communities. Robert De Niro and Mike Ditka would not have been considered white in the 1940s, but they definitely are now.

Shock?

Not a bit since we're already being treated as a sub-human species.

Go neck yourself.

>try not to get necklaced on the way out

Would be awesome if we shifted into racism.

On your mothers side? This is important

>The circle will be complete and whites will be given the shit end of the stick, the same shitty end of the stick they've been giving every other "race" since first contact.

Giving your post a second glance I just completely confirmed you are 100% nigger and a shitty human being. So what you are saying is that believe that racial violence and prejudice is justified as long as it's not against you? Then what was so wrong about the "racism" white people did? By your logic it was reasonable and justified for my people.

Also the (((white))) people who give everyone the shitty end of the stick are almost always Jews. Be glad they are dying out even faster than us. I understand the white/Jew dynamic is hard for someone who most likely has an IQ somewhere around or below 85, but for your people's sake you really need to start trying. Because if you don't your people have literally nothing to look forward to when we're gone.

You know there isn't one nude/up skirt of TS? It's kind of hot that she's not a hooker and doesn't;t seem to fuck really, or if she does at least doesn't;t let them photo it like slut jen lawrence. God I want her to sit on my face.

I guess I gotta brush up on my russian

no my father's

I don't know. What happened in South Africa? No one did anything, they just silently accepted it. Same as America going from 85 to 55. Der Ewige Whig cannot be reasoned with. Progress (tm) must happen at all costs.

>IT COULD START A FUCKING CIVIL WAR!
>What do??
Embrace it.

We need a global Germanic-Celtic coalition.

Whitey has gotten the short end of the stick numerous times throughout history, they've dealt with plagues, invasions, occupations, and famines. Its not like Europe suddenly came out on top, they had to work for it. But really this is all secondary to the fact that the black and brown races of the world, particularly those that are prominent in America tend to be intellectually inferior to the whites who gave them their civilization and are incapable of doing anything on their own.

but SA whites were never a majority, ever, they were simply a supremacist ruling minority (like Jews in America)

Just got done talking with my parents about my ethnicity // nationality.

I'm 50% Korean and 25% french, and 25% irish.

I'm so fucked up its redonk.