Giant cork board, ready for conspiracy

how would you track (((their movements))) throughout history? where would you begin? sumeria? which topics would you focus on? i've got 5,000 pins and 8'x4' to call these bitches out

Other urls found in this thread:

realjewnews.com/?p=86
m.youtube.com/watch?v=tL5pAZU8wKA
wn.rsarchive.org/Lectures/19191027p01.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Lol, always thought about doing one of these and leaving it around for my kids to start asking questions.

You get momentum and I'll start helping you making this some kind of master connect the dots except mine will be digital for now.

Let me start looking for useful infographics, don't let it die.

Needs fact checking but here are all the alleged places they've been expelled from.

you absolute SAINT!!! i've had it up on my wall for 4 months already, it is so daunting to begin, and i love the excitement of staring at it, it cannot die- unless i do

I might focus on the Phoenecians first, they are rumored to be stone builders. these people were certainly what you would call semetic, if not proto-semites. They were infamous neighbors of the jews awhile after they're group spread so thin they were no longer a powerhouse like they were (still very strong).

alot of the occult symbolism and jewish tales are very similar to some of what the phoenecians tell, likewise their language is very similar as well. I believe they were related, not too distantly.

As you build it, would be nice if you took some high res pics and shared with us as a kind of backup system that helps to red pill. Just make sure nothing up there traces back to you.

In Egypt look into the Hyksos Dynasty , those might be the jews

symbolism could take up the entire board! might be worth it, just to document it and take it down... thanks user!!! the relationship between the sumerians and phoenicians is close as well, if i'm remembering correctly... i've got all this shit in my head, thank kek for the board

just start with banks and follow the money and political movements

Banished Hyksos priests introduced the Talmud to the Babylonians and Sumerians, the latter formed the Abrahamic religions with it.

Tribe of DN, Dan, or Den, (Canaanites) were sent to conquer all the territory they could find told to leave their name in the place they conquered, eg SweDEN, DENmark etc. It is said that this tribe enjoys sailing and followed the Danube.

agreed! the more crowd-sourced this is, the better it becomes; i've thought about calling it Wallter btw, for future reference. i have an expensive cannon that will work perfectly.
the sole intent is to redpill, i'll probably end up turning it into an ebook at least

saintly anons, thank you

this explains the banking takeover in my domain

realjewnews.com/?p=86

Start with Christ

This videos covers (((their))) history from the foot of the cross to DJT

m.youtube.com/watch?v=tL5pAZU8wKA

the trove, much gratitude to you sir

excellent video, i'm curious if you've heard of Rudolf Steiner? a german of the late 19th century, he coined the term Anthroposophy- a sort of inverted science that discounts all things material(like how our modern science excludes anything incorporeal) and holy shit... he has some groundbreaking stuff
a link i found earlier today,
wn.rsarchive.org/Lectures/19191027p01.html
is a lecture of his on Lucifer, Christ, and Ahriman, and i haven't finished it yet, but i have to recommend it

If anything I would suggest following the path of the Talmud too. From my amateur research I believe there is a direct link from Sumerian to Gokturk, to Mongol, to Khazar, to Ashkenazi

I would look to Africa.

>Jews have nigger habits.
>Large source of gold for merchanting.
>Solomon's Dynasty (The Bible talks about his wives having strange ways and the wife brought the dynasty to Ethiopia, the Star of David was really not used by David but by Solom after he married.)
>Egypt seems to be the oldest civilization ruined by degeneration with blacks ruling in the end.

not to mentioned the possibility of a fabricated historical timeline... Sylvie Ivanowa postulates that egypt COULD have been 800-1000 years ago... she has a great website on megaliths of the ancient world- i've contemplated starting the board with ancient buildings/structures and surrounding cultures, but idk

In the bible, The first Jewish act was a swindle. Jacob tricked Esau into giving up his birthright. From there, move to the Temple, from there, Hifjuden; Court Jews (amassing of more political power on top of Temple power and wealth) from there, newspaper domination, Marconi/wireless domination, television etc. The power is from all fronts and it's been amassed continuously since day one. The Jewish nepotistic cult thinks only of itself over others. The help eachother and harm any other.

*Hofjuden

That was compiled by historian-user. He used primary sources for a lot of it. I'd say it's highly accurate, but it will be hard for a lay person to check out.

Make a giant cork board where you track the thought patterns that led you to put up a giant cork board.

hahahaha i have that pic saved on my phone, and just saw that episode about PEPE silva the other night, and you're right, that is how i should track my own fall down the hole! it started with currency, credit, and banking for me. probably a fair beginning with most people- it's unarguable. it ends with blood sacrifice and pedophilia, maybe tearing holes in some sort of universal fabric that we cannot see, thanks CERN

this is an excellent wrap up!!!! thank you

Or he could just look at pic related and save a lot of time and effort

that is a bunch of garbled nonsense, the timeline doesn't even make sense. the Tribe of Dan is Israeli. which predates the Babylonians. Neither the Babylonians nor the Sumerians were around 2000 years ago, and therefore weren't around in the 5th Century when Mohammed had his visions in a cave.

This.
You are trying to dig up dead bodies. You don't have to. Who has been able to endure all these civilizations crashing without going down with the ship?

so you're saying start modern? work backwards when necessary?

go away demon cult jew

It begins before the written history we know of.

I don't have a giant cork board (though I wish I did) but I'd think the easiest place to start would be clipping out recent, interesting news stories, than doing digging on if they relate to any older stories and then pinning up those. Keep track of recurring names and organizations, pin those to the board, and continue. I wouldn't try to build it all at once, let it develop naturally.

oh i know :( i can't remote view yet... maybe one day. i've got to start somewhere though

they're pretty cheap man! a roll of cork and a huge piece of plyboard, some silicone, screws and bam! i feel like i would end up looking like pepe in that picture if i used that method lol BUT starting with the today aspects would make it much more meaningful when i traced events back 2000 years

>make sure nothing up there traces back to you
Remember to remove (or leave malicious) metadata from your pictures, such as writing in "Rusty Shackleford" for the name, and stuff.

We really don't want to be identified when we leak/disseminate/originate information, as it can hamper our ability to obtain/produce the underlying data that allows us to create information. Some people, when caught, have committed the good old suicide by gunshot to the back of the head, and I'd rather not read that this happens to anyone here.

For this reason, I suggest you google some of the best metadata editing utilities (gimp is a metadata editing utility by itself I believe, or you need a plugin which works just fine).

Stay safe and leak shit.

kudos user, i will look into gimp and such!

Start with 'recent' stuff in the last couple hundred years where you have lots of material to work with and fill up the 4x8 with as much proven/recorded stuff as possible. As you delve back in history its going to take much more work for just a little bit of facts and if you have too many questionable connections on the board whoever finds it will just think of you as a Dale Gribble instead of coming to any redpilled conclusion. Use Rothchilds & the Fed, disproportionate representation of jews in legislative bodies, hollywood, the shady deals hitler made with rabbi's preceding WWII & the founding of Israel/extermination of the Palestinians, 9/11 dancing rabbis and mossad intelligence prior to the act. lots of stuff, would be overwhelming to do at once just take it slow and steady