Area 51

Why don't we talk about this? I know it's a big meme, but what the fuck's going on here?

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=igUMDICqTpQ&ved=0ahUKEwi28v3ozbLXAhWm7IMKHee7CvIQt9IBCHkwEg&usg=AOvVaw0MXdOv9hFmUlCSSsY88_b9
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

rocket testing and experimental drones

Ayy lmao crash there to exchange weapons for coke with cia niggers.

Human Farm.

Creating humans that you see on TV or in sports events to influence the direction of this world.

Don't worry about it.

checked

USAF secret testing area for classified aircraft projects.

It's a testing site for stealth aircraft and experimental drones. The Sr-71 Blackbird was tested there.

nope human farm to create agents, shit like mib, robotic like

And the f35

And the f22

And the b1, b2

And many other things

Boring compartmentalized bullshit to build weapons tech. Long hours and probably can't talk to ANYBODY.

This. Its basic purpose has been declassifed for 10 years it seems like. You can all watch YouTube videos of planes. Some planes are even old and retired, others newer. It's just a hideout to test planes in the early stages or specific ideas on old planes.

It's probably really is just a base for experimental military hardware.

Nothing noteworthy anymore. It's so well known and watched that it's just used as a distraction from real shit getting tested elsewhere.

that's what they want you to think

>nothing noteworthy

google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=igUMDICqTpQ&ved=0ahUKEwi28v3ozbLXAhWm7IMKHee7CvIQt9IBCHkwEg&usg=AOvVaw0MXdOv9hFmUlCSSsY88_b9

I was going to say secret Ayy Lmao tech but that's complete bullshit.

I knew a guy who worked there and he claimed that it was off limits because it's a former nuclear test site and there's places so radioactive it can still kill you.

Fair enough. I'm more curious about bases in Greenland, Antarctica, Wright-Pat, Cheyenne Mt., Vandeberg, ect. than 51 now. But I'm game if you got some truth to drop.

Dan Burisch
Project Looking Glass Device
S4
Alice's Floor
Wonderland

Military weapons/equipment testing under the guise of ayylmaos

Been there the place was abandoned bc ufo conspiracy guys keep trying to break in to be all ayy lmao

>CIA itt doing damage control
It's a CIA black site with an airbase as a front. McCarren airport has a black bus with blacked out windows that shuttles people from home to the airport to get on a black plane that doesn't ask permission to land.
None of the employees are allowed to mention anything about what they do there. There's no fence around the base because there's snipers in the mountains and hills. Don't believe me? Go out to the road with a telescope and see how long it takes you to spot one. After you do they'll tell you to leave courtesy of the boys in black suburbans.
The airfield is a front to divert attention away from what they really do there which is reverse engineer ET technology. Fiber optics, micro processors and composites just to name a few. As well they have an underground base that accepts traffic from ET's. They come here to fuel up on the moon and stay at A51 like it's a hotel.

military weapon testing you dumb retarded faggot homo, everyone already knows this

All the big stuff that went on there has probably been moved to underground bases.

>cia itt
They're not bringing the partybus for me, are they?

No they're bringing the rope faggot.

It's just an aircraft test site. There are no aliens there.