ROY MOORE IS A CHILD MOLESTER

ROY MOORE IS A CHILD MOLESTER
WASHINGTONPOST DOT COM

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/pr/wp/2017/02/23/john-podesta-joins-the-washington-post-as-a-contributing-columnist/
washingtonexaminer.com/alabama-state-auditor-defends-roy-moore-against-sexual-allegations-invokes-mary-and-joseph/article/2640217
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

i miss hilary. i miss good times

Religious nut turns out to be a pedo

What a fucking surprise

Everyone knows Washington Compost is fake news. Moore is golden now. Thanks WaPo.

>Washington Compost

Yeah the newspaper that took down Nixon is compost

No. Jeff Bezos is trying to avoid going to prison and paid some slut to make shut up.

0/10.

Who the fuck is Roy Moore and why is this important?

that's not her name

>Things haven't changed in 50 years
WEW LAD

What a (((coincidence))).

Gee, it's almost like people should have listened to Trump and voted for Luther.

WAPO is not a source they are like the Onion, but not funny.

I'm from Alabama and I just heard the news. I'm SHOCKED! 14 yrs old?!?! Mr. Moore, you are a sick man, please step aside. I truly believed in your message, and now what can I say? It took the left in Washington to point out the truth about you. I'm totally devastated and I'm about to have an existential crisis!

ROY MOORE NO MORE!!!!!!

He is getting this flack because he complimented young girls. Told them they are pretty. They say, white men are not allowed to love their young girls anymore. To tell them they are pretty and to boost their confidence.

This is being touted as a crime.

told them they were pretty!? he is a terrible human being, I'm at a loss for words. All I can tell you to do is to read the article. It's awful!

>How many of these shill threads can you make?

He is going to win and you can do nothing about it . This has Lisa Bloom written all over it. It will be nothing when they are asked to prove the claims. This is a carbon copy of the Trump Rape allegations from a fake victim.

Kek

Jeff Zucker out at CNN

*inhales*

I call bullshit. For one it's Wapo and two they said this happened 40 FUCKING YEARS ago.

The guys been an elected official of some capacity for over 40 years and these "allegations" only comes out when the guy makes a Senate run.

Bullshit bullshit bullshit.

>ITT

Is this just another instance like the 'pussy grabbing' scandal or other rape allegations against Trump, and Republican voters in Alabama will come out strong for him anyway? This is genuinely worrying but I'm not sure I should really take it seriously.

Nothing to see here goyim
washingtonpost.com/pr/wp/2017/02/23/john-podesta-joins-the-washington-post-as-a-contributing-columnist/

Leftists can't even fake news right anymore. Enjoy litigation I guess

>when there are 4 threads on a politics board about a washed up comedian and only 2 meme threads about an actual politican
the absolute state of Sup Forums
though I'd also add the absolute state of Alabama
>washingtonexaminer.com/alabama-state-auditor-defends-roy-moore-against-sexual-allegations-invokes-mary-and-joseph/article/2640217
>invoking Mary and Joseph
>the literal Eternal Virgin to defend a a guy trying to fuck some 14 year old

It's not important and even if true (which it probably isn't) none of it was illegal

A fucking Muslim posted this on FB today trying to gloat. A religion whose central figure had 9 year old wives. The left cant say shit about this but they are really trying to force this meme. the more they do the more they risk being outed for their own deeds (see Russia hack, see Weinstein etc)

>Dems being this desperate

t.pedophile