CBTS #185: INFOGRAPHICS EDITION

1. The purpose is to log events as they happen over the coming days. All of the shit going down in the last week is connected, the sealed indictments, the KSA purge and Lebanon tension, Trump donning a bomber jacket in the Pacific. There's tonnes more, we are here to record and analyze because no one else will be able to do a better job than /us/.
2. Stay focused. IGNORE slide posters and shills.
3. Develop & push the memes (ideally ones asking questions + providing answers)
4. Focus on the lines of questioning that Q suggests. Think as if you are a prosecutor, we need a chart with all of the important players and connections.

Previous /CBTS/ 182: →
All previous threads are archived, links will be provided.

--USEFUL STUFF--

LATEST screencaps – → 2nd variant → 3rd variant QRD summary – → (via #82 → )
Simple rundown – → (via #144 → )
M-Intel user – → (via #122 → )
Big picture – → (via #100 → )
RPP – → (via #127 → ) / 'Endgame' – →

Archives: pastebin.com/kGQ8FGHt (NB. needs updating)

Links to thread #1 - #99: →
Links to thread #100-#160: →
Links to thread #161-#180: →

------- NEED CIRCULAR DIAGRAMS, FLOWCHARTS AND INFOGRAPHICS --------

IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN CREATING ONE, PICK YOUR TOPIC(S) AND POST IT PRIOR IN THIS THREAD, MAYBE ANONS WANT TO HELP TO SPEED UP THE PROCESS.
If you are a good designer user, post skeletons for other to fill in/complete.

WE NEED VOLUNTEERS TO SET UP A CBTS WIKI

Anons, your work won't be forgotten. Let those energy levels rise like never before. Praise KEK.

Other urls found in this thread:

hooktube.com/watch?v=yq_LtbtvefM
app.smartsheet.com/b/publish?EQBCT=e3d1071b533c412f8bc08ebbb1b444f6
eam.watch/log
twitter.com/THEWH17ERABB17
archives.gov/research/jfk/2017-release
wikileaks.org/vault8/
theconservativetreehouse.com/2017/11/09/tectonic-shifts-the-saudi-alliance-strategy-continues/
investmentwatchblog.com/50-more-sealed-indictments-in-eastern-virgina-33-others-are-in-dc-these-are-50-additional-sealed-indictments-a-big-storm-is-a-brewing/
youtube.com/watch?v=N8xtA_8awHw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Bump for comfyness

bump cuz gnufags rule.

Whats happening on the ground in Saudi with Corbett Report

>What Is Happening In Saudi Arabia? - Marwa Osman on The Corbett Report
hooktube.com/watch?v=yq_LtbtvefM

>4.10.20
Potential happening?

IMPORTANT

Qs
app.smartsheet.com/b/publish?EQBCT=e3d1071b533c412f8bc08ebbb1b444f6

SKYKING
eam.watch/log

MEME
twitter.com/THEWH17ERABB17

JFK
archives.gov/research/jfk/2017-release

VAULT8
wikileaks.org/vault8/

+++

Lurk
And
Red
Pill

GOOD THEORY

Bump

>Make Israel Jewish Again
(see all the links inside)

- /yourJew/

Fresh meme 2

checked

BUMP

bump

I meant the nuke, but point taken.

Cuban missile crisis, we were out in the hallway in school with our backs to the wall on our butts with our heads between our knees, in all seriousness.

Now tell me if you think i remember that.

ISRAEL DID 9/11
IRAN HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH IT

Fresh meme 3

b u m p

4 Emperor- Structure, Authority, Regulation
7 The Chariot- Victory, Will, Self-assertion
10 The Wheel of Fortune- Destiny, Turning Point, Movement, Personal Vision
20 Judgement- Judgment, Rebirth, Inner Calling, Absolution

Perkins Coie

MIS dept inc
OFA
HFA
HVF
Perkins Coie
Marc Elias
Fusion
Priorities USA
FEC

Do$$ier

Checked. This is a war for the material and the spiritual. There are no coincidences.

4 = the Emperor
10= the Wheel
20 = Judgement
Standard synthesis (4+10+20=34. 34 is too large for synthesis, reduce to 3+4.)
7= the Chariot

This is the least ambiguous message that can be sent using the tarot. It is nearly literal.

related for hose that missed it

>10 days
>darkness
>media blackout
>we are the media now

Like the concept but its "crowded" and screams "TLDR!!!" even though it's very few words.

I thought it was 4 8 10 20....
glad I'm not the only one who thought there for 4

Checked.

I've been following this since the beginning. If something MAJOR doesn't happen on the 10th I'm giving up.

Q promised the biggest happening since WW2 ended.

Also, ISRAEL DID 9/11.
SA and Iran had nothing to do with it.

Here's a breadcrumb i found...***NOT Q***
Kennedy firmly believed in the U.S. commitment to Israeli security, but his Middle Eastern policy saw ambitious Pan-Arabic initiatives of Gamal Abdel Nasser. In 1960, Kennedy stated: "Israel will endure and flourish. It is the child of hope and the home of the brave. It can neither be broken by adversity nor demoralized by success. It carries the shield of democracy and it honors the sword of freedom".[19]

Subsequently, as president, Kennedy initiated the creation of security ties with Israel, and he is credited as the founder of the US-Israeli military alliance (which would be continued under subsequent presidents). Kennedy ended the arms embargo that the Eisenhower and Truman administrations had enforced on Israel. Describing the protection of Israel as a moral and national commitment, he was the first to introduce the concept of a 'special relationship' (as he described it to Golda Meir) between the US and Israel.[20]

You might glean from this

>148746785

Cuban missile crisis, we were out in the hallway in school with our backs to the wall on our butts with our heads between our knees, in all seriousness.

Now tell me if you think i remember that.

I remember that, I'm an old fart. Was in grade school then. My dad dad had plans to build a bomb shelter, but never followed through with it.

can u explain further user?

GO TO BING

search 41020

map pic outline

Deep State must be destroyed.

of what?

In case you haven't worked it out, establishing thr QAnon pathway is just ONE OF MANY redpill exercises being co-ordinated and executed. Wikileaks Vault 8, Donna Brazile's book, JFK Files, pursuing Fusion GPS etc... It's all connected.

Google "Change Management Cycle" to understand what is currently happening. I say this so you know you're not alone, and so you can better integrate what you're doing with the overall effort.

Only 3 from the original

please stop posting this, it will only derail.
besides, the last thing you want is eyes on israel given whats gone down with past us false flags and currently with isis in syria.
i wish the best for the people of all countries who are worth a damn and i know from personal experience (former qt kike gf) from TA) the majority of israel are good but these posts discredit you and look like bandwagon jumping for a pro israeli agenda.
we are still yet to see where the leadership stands, what happens over the coming days with regards to lebanon are huge, with the president and world distracted it looks like blind opportunism that will ultimately lead to zionist carnage for greater israel.

All presidents have bowed before their Jewish masters. JFK tried to cross them however.

Freshly baked.

83 indictments? Are you sure about that number?

ATTENTION ALL FAGGOTS
>ATTENTION ALL FAGGOTS
ATTENTION ALL FAGGOTS
>ATTENTION ALL FAGGOTS
ATTENTION ALL FAGGOTS
>ATTENTION ALL FAGGOTS
Everyone take a 5-10 minute break and read this article. It is a summation of the rabbit hole Q has started this thread series down...
>If you haven’t followed the entirety of how the “Freedom Alliance” was assembled in the very early months shortly after the election of President Donald Trump, it’s hard to understand the scope of what is taking place in the middle-east.
theconservativetreehouse.com/2017/11/09/tectonic-shifts-the-saudi-alliance-strategy-continues/
not a shill, this site has been documenting the beginnings of /CBTS/ since day 1 of DJT Admin and has started to bake a loaf using breadcrumbs

Checked

They will be released. But will they be over shadowed by the ME tomorrow?

One is Zionist, one of Jewish
Talmudic Kabbalah vs Torah
(((Where does EL come from?)))

Pretty sure the actual number is 33. OP in the screencap fucked up.

>is just ONE OF MANY redpill exercises being co-ordinated and executed.
It's because now is the time.

>I say this so you know you're not alone, and so you can better integrate what you're doing with the overall effort.
Thank you ausbro

Jeremiah 4:13

…12a wind too strong for this-- will come at My command; now I will also pronounce judgments against them. 13"Behold, he goes up like clouds, And his chariots like the whirlwind; His horses are swifter than eagles. Woe to us, for we are ruined!" 14Wash your heart from evil, O Jerusalem, That you may be saved. How long will your wicked thoughts Lodge within you?…

"Chariots on the clouds with the Hosts of Heaven with David LIKE A SON OF MAN at the Right Hand of God with Great Power" is a recurring theme in Palestinian messianic literature

Christians actually retain a bit of it with the exposition of the "second coming" of Jesus in Revelation

It was a double whammy. That AND then JFK, THEN MLK then BOBBY, it was like OKAY!!!! WE QUIT!!! KILL US ALL!

NOBODY WILL EVER RUN FOR PRESIDENT AGAIN IF THEY JUST SHOOT THEM!

that's what i remember. So yeah, i agree with that doc, but its UNDERSTATED.

( this gnufag jumps off the podium and hides in the corner for not talking about Q stuff and acting like a shameless shill )

3 Blind Mice

Stanley Goodspeed
+++

Changed last panel, I think it works a little better.

Yes. 50 in VA, 33 in DC. You can look them up in the state records. Links are in this article

investmentwatchblog.com/50-more-sealed-indictments-in-eastern-virgina-33-others-are-in-dc-these-are-50-additional-sealed-indictments-a-big-storm-is-a-brewing/

This is the first time I've seen anything where someone realized that we needed to take back Israel from the Rothschilds.

50 in VA, 33 in DC = 83 total. In the last thread user said there were a few more in LA, AK, and NY but I've only been keeping tabs on the DELMARVA area

Commented on static field video, instantly got fa energy request from a brand new account.

Whoops they know I know

And how many others bit the bullet during the same time period? Protip: Lots

Yup, I believe Q is legit and not a larp...

and what has happened is huge, but just not... 'Thee happening" we've been waiting for, perhaps it doesn't exist?

is that true? i need links. and that needs archived sources included for each panel.

WHO KEEPS THE MARTIANS UNDER WRAP
WE DOOOOO
WE DOOOOO

Bumping this so everyone understands the psychological damage (((they))) inflicted on us, the world, the people, with the 60s assassinations

Genuinely. It really did crush the people's spirits to see JFK, MLK, then Bobby all get assassinated BY THE FUCKING GOVERNMENT

>investmentwatchblog.com/50-more-sealed-indictments-in-eastern-virgina-33-others-are-in-dc-these-are-50-additional-sealed-indictments-a-big-storm-is-a-brewing/
Guys, not all of these indictments are from Mueller's investigation. Be patient. We'll be lucky it half of them are related. There's a lot of federal crime that happens.

Antarctica

Hmmmmmmmm......
I wonder who added the 7/8....
Probably had to do with "screaming helpless into the sky"

Which would translate to:
Mass Intention Begging for Help from A Power.
But which one?

Think of it like Burning Man.
You have a small group/cabal/cult who sets up an effigy.
An intoxicated mass spills their intention and energy into this effigy.
Lighting it on fire kaio-whats the energy.

To whom is this effigy dedicated?
Who is Bacchus?
Who is Dionysus?
What would a Dionesian Bacchanalia look like?

I'll let you know around Jan. 1, 2018 if we make it that long.

Christ watch over this thread.

i dont follow

“How do you ‘explain’ my salary”. (Keep it simple for the normies.)

Dude he alluded to the Marines being activated on US soil and marshall law.
We haven't even seen 1/10,000th of that kind of happening yet.

Quick news rundown of 0ct 31 - Nov 7
Please fill in missing stories.
Would love to green text Q user's
hints to the happenings in this timeline
I referenced a bit from destroying the illusion
youtube. if you are lurking,
Great work and show mate.
Oct 31--------------------------------------
>North Korea nuclear site collapsed killing 200
>Manhattan NY Terror Truck
>Assange call's out CIA for funding terror
>Twitter Google & FB appear before congress
+Nov 1--------------------------------------
>STRATCOM GLOBAL THUNDER INITIATED
+Nov 2--------------------------------------
>Twitter admits to censorship of the podesta email leaks (2 days after appearing before congress)
>Denver shooting
>Brazille in media ousting clinton
++Nov 3-------------------------------------
>Wikileaks DDOS
>Soros fund manager Howie Rubin arrested for sex trafficking
>POTUS twitter hack
>Somali Airstrike
+++Nov 4------------------------------------
>Mass Saudi arrests of corruption 30 princes more to come (Alwaleed bin talal main focus)
>ANTIFA FALLS SHORT OF CIVIL WAR
+++++Nov 5----------------------------------
>Saudi Copter Crash
>Texas Church Shooting
>Paradise Papers leak
>Up to 12 sealed indictments at capitol
++++++++Nov 6-------------------------------
>All 7 US carries in operation/ seven dwarfs
>Massive internet/comms outage reported
>Saudi's confiscated $billions after arrests
>Fat Leonard Scandal breaks
>SKYKING
+++++++++++++Nov 7
>Leaked Israeli cable outlines attempt to provoke war alongside SA
>17 Indictments
>Weinstein Black Cube/Feldman NYPD
>DNC Leak Investigation
>Buzzfeed sued for publishing dossier
>Assange tweets UN"TIED" STATES
>FBI RAIDS MEDCURE a body broker company with 5 USA locations whom is donated and sells body parts
>New FBI director Wray states "this place is worse than we thought"

LIVE - Rick Wiles: False Teaching of Pre-Tribulation Rapture & Christian Zionism Doctrines

youtube.com/watch?v=N8xtA_8awHw

I've tried hard not to c!utter up the thread but the more that is revealed here, the angrier I become and I have to say this, then I'll shut up...

Mr Pres, sir, if you see this:

I have a kinfolk who was one of the first into Iraq. He was a medic. Long story short, he now suffers from severe PTSD. He has a wife and many kids that he works 12 hour shifts to support but some days all he can do is cry uncontrollably for no reason, or have such bad panic attacks that he passes out. It's been 15 yrs. Know what the VA told him when he first came back from Iraq and sought help? "You're on your own."

Mr Pres, sir, why can't the vets who are now broken due to being sent to war under false pretenses sue those who told the lies to start the war?

His name is John, sir. Please. Take down these evil people who's greed has scarred him forever.

right that doc was talking about the psychological effects of etc. etc.

TRUMP!!!! I HAVE BEEN WAITING 50+ YEARS HIDING IN THAT SCHOOL HALLWAY FOR SOMEONE TO TAKE OUT THE MAFIA THAT OWNED US! And yeah, the young today think nobody knows this "bad shit" that's going to come out soon. DONT KID YOURSELVES. There is a REASON WE ARE CALLED THE SILENT MAJORITY.... keepa ya mouth shut.

OR DIE.

This is great

amen brother. user here for you. user out there for you too. we will crush this FEAR!

just incase, backup everything tonight.

>Jesus returns
>"Its not really a happening. a happening would be aliens."
>"Jesus looks like a fag"
>"call when im being nuked"

If by LA you mean Louisiana, give me the names, please.

Call your congressman. He's the guy you need to talk to.

Yep, part of our mission is to help Sup Forums understand the difference between Zionist kikes and normie jews who have had their faith completely infiltrated and subverted, not by accident

>We haven't even seen 1/10,000th of that kind of happening yet.

I'm aware of what's been said, I've been here since day 1. I've seen all the connections and it's absolutely legit.... but just I don't know.

Maybe we've been let down so many times before with false prophets.

It is funny however that I always thought it would be the patriots getting rounded up, not the other way around.

I really hope tomorrow the 10th will be the indictment opening. I'm a state gov't worker and I have the day off since Veteran's Day falls on Saturday and I am sure quite a bit of other people have the day off too. Perfect day to dump big news in hopes that people won't notice it as much.

checking in

my coffee is brewing now

Somebody more familiar can link you to the evidence, but it doesn't need to be in the meme. Getting the idea out is enough.

So the Rothschild's are in on this? Everyone is seeming to want what's depicted on the cover to be true but the last thing I want is some Rothschildniggers to be part of the plot.

>GET WORKING ON THE CIRCULAR DIAGRAMS AND MEMES
>4, 10, 20 AND OTHER NUMERICAL BULLSHIT IS NOT NEARLY *AS* IMPORTANT. REFOCUS.
>BIG PICTURE. BIG LEAGUE. BIGLY.
>WE NEED ALL HANDS ON DECK

GET WORKING ON THE CIRCULAR DIAGRAMS AND MEMES
4, 10, 20 AND OTHER NUMERICAL BULLSHIT IS NOT NEARLY *AS* IMPORTANT. REFOCUS.
BIG PICTURE. BIG LEAGUE. BIGLY.
WE NEED ALL HANDS ON DECK

>GET WORKING ON THE CIRCULAR DIAGRAMS AND MEMES
>4, 10, 20 AND OTHER NUMERICAL BULLSHIT IS NOT NEARLY *AS* IMPORTANT. REFOCUS.
>BIG PICTURE. BIG LEAGUE. BIGLY.
>WE NEED ALL HANDS ON DECK

GET WORKING ON THE CIRCULAR DIAGRAMS AND MEMES
4, 10, 20 AND OTHER NUMERICAL BULLSHIT IS NOT NEARLY *AS* IMPORTANT. REFOCUS.
BIG PICTURE. BIG LEAGUE. BIGLY.
WE NEED ALL HANDS ON DECK

Perfect! Can I tweet it?

>... but just I don't know.
then fuk off stop using us for male attention you whore.

>A+++