Male Status and Performance Moderates Female-Directed Hostile and Amicable Behaviour

Does this explain why Sup Forums is so sexist and why /r9k/ hates women so much?

>We hypothesised that female-initiated disruption of a male hierarchy incites hostile behaviour from poor performing males who stand to lose the most status.
>To test this hypothesis, we used an online first-person shooter video game that removes signals of dominance but provides information on gender, individual performance, and skill.
>We show that lower-skilled players were more hostile towards a female-voiced teammate, especially when performing poorly. In contrast, lower-skilled players behaved submissively towards a male-voiced player in the identical scenario.

journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0131613

Other urls found in this thread:

journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0131613
theguardian.com/world/2003/jan/10/gender.arts
nytimes.com/1997/03/03/arts/feminist-protests-and-vienna-musicians.html
youtube.com/watch?v=olMPeiqoiic
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

... but what if I want to fuck that lower performing male player?

Betas will always have anger issues. Whores on the other hand, make everyone angry.

i have anger issues in vydia too. Fucking cap the hill instead of going for snipe, fucker.

>We hypothesised that female-initiated disruption of a male hierarchy incites hostile behaviour from poor performing males who stand to lose the most status.

No fucking shit.

I don't get how that eliminates all confounding variables and narrows it down to performance and status

men of all calibers are hostile to women and rightly so

When I played online with my friends I insulted everyone's ancestors equally. I do not discriminate

betas gonna beta

>We show that lower-skilled players were more hostile towards a female-voiced teammate, especially when performing poorly. In contrast, lower-skilled players behaved submissively towards a male-voiced player in the identical scenario.
OR the people who were both most hostile to grills and shit at the game were little kids.

WOMEN ARENT SUPPOSED TO LEAD BECAUSE THEY HAVE A HIGHER CHANCE OF FUCKING THINGS UP WHILE ACTING LIKE A FUCKING CHILD

MEN HAVE NO PROBLEM FOLLOWING A MAN WHO KNOWS BETTER THAN THEM IF HE PROVES IT

MEN ALL KNOW THAT SOMEONE HAS TO LEAD THE CHARGE AND THE REST MUST FOLLOW

>has kids in the house
>puts up sign talking about how mommy is going to put her mouth around daddy's cock
Nothing degenerate here at all

correlation is not causation. weak performing men were performing their shit because the roasties on their team didnt help to become better

God fucking damnit

the young millies seem to think so.

top lel
>hey kids, daddies a beta

exactly. women are not wired to take risks or chances, they are completely unable to lead because they require the group to unanimously make decisions for them. they are over emotional adult children and should be treated as such.

seems Islamic.

No father figure makes boys into a copy of boss-mom, unable to make rational decisions.

>guys who are pissed off because they're getting their asses kicked get even more pissed off when some slut starts flirting with betas in voice chat

No shit

>the top player is too focused on the game to pay any mind to gamersluts

No shit

>the absolute state of American academia

Why do women want Chad?

>Additionally, player controlled avatars are not the hypersexualized males normally seen in many other video games, hopefully decreasing the overt sexism seen in most online competitive games and minimizing the effect of the game environment.
heh

So the real question is what players were saying.
I'm curious if the "high skill" men were trying to heard cats and if the females were trying to do the same.
If some dude is trying to get the team to co-ordinate I'd be more inclined to help as opposed to someone I don't know bitching about useless teammates, regardless of gender. I think leaving out the content of speech the dominating player was using is a pretty big flaw in the """study""".

>men who are pushed aside and forgotten act in ways society doesn't approve of study shows
No shit Sherlock
If there's no carrot what's the point of following the stick?

Women are fucking scum, truly soulless, malignant creatures. Well, the real truth is they're just simple and do what they are programmed to do - but western society took it upon itself to give them the same rights as man, and further, to grant them "power" over others including men. What you see is the direct consequence of that - millions upon millions of men are hopeless, deserted and have no desire to contribute to this society or the world at large - they just want to destroy. I hope there are massacres every single week, if not every single day. Scores of people slaughtered without end. Society gets only what that society deserves - keep gaslighting and torturing innocent men though, continue as usual, I'm sure this will work well for you.

>>We hypothesised that female-initiated disruption of a male hierarchy incites hostile behaviour from poor performing males who stand to lose the most status.

It's instinct. The first thing women do when given power is use it to punish or destroy men who aren't sexy Alpha Chads while turning the entire "hierarchy" focused on her and what she and the Chad she's fucking want. She changes the system from merit-based to attraction-based with every system she enters.

Everyone knows if she's doing well, she's fucked some dude to get into that power position as well. It automatically feels unfair and like she's cheating because she probably is.

This “experiment” sounds more like a case of “in group, out group” to me

If I was doing something nerdy, and some chick came along, I'd be relieved, and use the game as a vehicle to get some pussy.

I go to professional school, such couplings are quite common (using mutual support as a basis for developing trust -> sex -> relationship.

Also, my dad was in several high level business positions - very common to bang females in these situations. Meanwhile, the low level grunts slogging away at their computers are annoyed that they've lost any chance of being recognized.

>correlation is not le causation
Is this everyone's default response to studies they don't like?

>no nagging for a week

Hahahaha. This bitch has him on her palm.

Who the fuck gives grants to blatantly obvious shit? This money could have been spent on something worthwhile rather than stating the obvious. Funding for any non-objective humanities research should be reduced to zero.

>a study done on a video game
its utterly useless. The sample size and bias is pathetic. Was this done by a 14 year old girl?

this portrays the father as weak and submissive to the mother
>BJ!!!
Pic related

nice strawman

David is really a handsome man.

>sexy Alpha Chads
This is such a fucking meme. I only see lower class women obsessing over a trivial accomplishment like muscles.

If I spent the time to get jacked right now, I'd do WORSE in the dating game, as I'd fall behind my peers in my field.

So you're the dude who gives the girl-gamer attention whore the attention she so craves

People like you are why they won't leave.

Yeah women as a whole don't know how to command. I see this every day at work.

Men wants something:

>You guys wanna help me get this? Thanks.

Women want something

>YOU! Have to DO THAT. Okay. Geeezzzz....

They're so insecure about being useless and powerless they over compensate by being bitches who boss other's around when she has no real actual authority. I fucking hate working with women. She doesn't know the difference between commanding and demanding. She just knows it FEELS GOOD to tell others what to do and they do it. She's too shallow to understand leadership and how the leader is asking people to follow what he's doing so it can be done better, not telling them to do it because he's lazy and doesn't want to.

>If I was doing something nerdy, and some chick came along, I'd be relieved, and use the game as a vehicle to get some pussy
That alone deserves an upvote, am I right guys?

It's not just muscles, it's symmetrical faces with cheek bones and a physical frame/shape. On top of an attitude that's borderline anti-social she conflates with attractiveness because she can't tell the difference between a man and a brute.

The reddit incel fallout has begun I see.

>I'm butthurt that I don't get any pussy: The Post

Yeah. I will try to bang them, and if I fail, I will have some practice.

You can't honestly think the game is more important?

Only turbo autists lift for chicks.

Source?
For research purposes of course

Just going around “muh dicking” is Degenerate in itself, but hunting for pussy through a ducking video game is just childish

>that's borderline anti-social
No, they prefer you to have social standing. The key is you have strength enough to lead them. Among lower/middle class, these are men who display the characteristics you describe.

>Can't tell the difference between a man and a brute
You're trying to fuck ghetto nigresses. That's your problem.

There are some of us that are actually interested in the things we do. Not everything is fucking sex.
What you said is literally the current situation of role dynamics today.
But whatever, keep thinking with your penis, let´s see where that takes you.

I agree, I gave it as a hypothetical example, then went into how such dynamics are also applicable in professional school and business.

The autist just latched onto gaming - because of course his WoW raid was ruined by some retarded 40 year old dog mom.

das gay mane

You sound like the hostile betas from the study. Just move up into a position of power if some random woman on your job makes you that miserable. I guarantee she doesn't brood over you on her off hours like you brood over her.

no it explains why feminism is so rampant, and it's because we have soyboys everywhere

Again, you fucking autists latch onto gaming - because of course that's your experience.

In professional school I avoid women because the time commitment is not worth it. And women are so eager for attention from the men it doesn't matter that much anyway.

You fucks really oughta learn to read, you might have more to do than gaming.

How is it that these men get married and meanwhile I've never even touched a woman?

So i hate women because they were mean to me in high school? Kinda.

It's mostly because i have had such rotten luck with women in the past I insulated myself from them and now i don't have any skills necessary to pursue a relationship

It's true though, women really do ruin guilds that are focused on performance.

Funniest thing I've seen all day

>journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0131613
>Halo 3
>fucking Halo 3
>poor performing males who stand to lose the most status
>status
>ctrl+f clan, 0 results
>Received: January 17, 2015; Accepted: June 3, 2015; Published: July 15, 2015
>team deathmatch with shit metagame

I´m not into gaming.

What women do is use an activity to become the center of attention. You are saying that you would use an activity for trying to get sex. So both parallels meet in their vapid, instinct-driven world. Most people are like that. Bravo.

I don't hate women. Some of them are ok and some hot ones actually browse this board. Honestly, the more I interact with them the more those women hate threads seem like slide threads. Am I being fooled or is this a new redpill?

Chad is only in rare cases an appearance. It can more accurately be called a state of mind

>brute

If a girl's better than you at anything you should just kys to be honest.

he has money, therefore he can be a professional beta orbiter.

Note how he has filled the BJ bar but has yet to claim it

never been there, maybe you should go back to plebbit if thats where you belong, you fucking rat. You have no idea what you're dealing with if you're this petty over what is the most egregious and deadly issue facing our society today.

Keep your head down.

Men are as stupid as women. You are just growing up and seeing things by yourself instead of blindly believing the monocromatic opinions of this site. However, use the data on women´s nature. They are really driven by emotion and understanding that will save you a lot of pain and trouble.

well obviously. women are the selective mechanism; men compete for success and women peel from the top.
meen generally despise women that they think dont peel from the top; they think theyre "idiot sluts that dont recognise that steve is a fucking asshole loser". when women hate other women for the same reason, it's at least valid; theyre women, sorting men is their job.
but of course, steve having a qt3 GF is evidence that his behaviour is successful (from a darwinian perspective), and that your average nice-guys behaviour is not, no matter how great he thinks he is.

so these losers with no GFs dont just hate women because theyre not getting laid, they hate women because women-as-a-whole are telling them that they arent good enough to reproduce. they dont like having low status, think they deserve it regardless, and arent willing to work for it. I would go so far to say that a man's hatred of women is a hatred of existence itself.

incels are the worst losers of all humankind. mgtow at least have the decency pretend to have stepped away from the game. incels are literally a group of losers telling eachother how they should improve. the blind leading the blind. the chaff sorting the chaff. morons, who refuse to accept that women define success, not dickless virgins.

This unironically confirms your exact point. /pol and /r9k are spiteful of wamyn precisely because they suck at everything and they know it.

I'm a literal Chad that has no problem with girls, I'm just disgusted at the ease in which I can get girls to suck my balls. I am also literally a fascist for that very reason because society is sick. Not everyone on here is a fat beta faggot

Rj burger
>That show where kid has 12 inch dicks
>That turns jock gay
>Knocks ups best friend by fucking her while shes in a coma
>Friend turns into a single mother
>Cheerleader gets knocked up
>He fucks jewish neighbors
>Degeneracy the show

It's only /r9fag/ that's really spiteful. You see a little of that on Sup Forums, but I think it's mostly people falling into the libshit trap of "acknowledging genetic differences = hateful supremacist"

Women can't help the way they were born or the way they were programmed, especially given how few of them actually know their own true nature. Sup Forums understands this, /r9fag/ does not

>status
>online first-person shooters
That says indeed a lot about male status, maybe even more so about female status. Spoiler: it's not very high for all involved.

Apart from that, men know they can fuck any women up in real life, whereas another male might actually be a threat, so there is no danger at all to let loose on a chick.

let's do the opposite experiment and see what happens to female social hierarchy when a man comes in the kitchen and starts making sandwiches

This guy got it pretty accurately

i dont think being online makes it invalid.
the fact that the woman is online playing the game is indication that she takes the rules of the game seriously, which in turn means that success in the game is a hierarchy that the woman respects.

>journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0131613
>Gender inequality and sexist behaviour is prevalent in almost all workplaces and rampant in online environments. Although there is much research dedicated to understanding sexist behaviour, we have almost no insight into what triggers this behaviour and the individuals that initiate it
People in this thread thinks this is actual science.
theguardian.com/world/2003/jan/10/gender.arts
"The Vienna Philharmonic orchestra has appointed its first female musician, signalling the fall of another of Europe's all-male bastions."
"Lelkes was one of the strongest opponents of women joining the orchestra even though she admitted once being told by the Austrian conductor Hans Swarowsky: "Your place is in the kitchen." "

nytimes.com/1997/03/03/arts/feminist-protests-and-vienna-musicians.html
"When it attributes these special qualities to a ''male soul,'' the Viennese leave themselves wide open."
"Other arguments from Vienna seem downright silly: that women would disturb the orchestra's emotional unity, "
"Orchestra musicians, male and female, are born with dissension in their genes. Musicians compete by nature."

>TFW you will never hear an all male Vienna orchestra perform Beethoven's 5th, Allegro. Why even live.
youtube.com/watch?v=olMPeiqoiic
From 24 min onwards.

This is all shit a grown man should be doing regardless.

Seriously, this guy probably gets more action than 90% of men, these expectations are so low, it just seems more like a fun game rather than holding out sex...

You're missing one spot. Turning from a merit based society to one where no one is judged regardless of the past is the problem. In the merit based, the hierarchy is correctly sorted for its excellence, your Mr. Nice Guy, the literal christian stereotype of loving without expecting nothing back. Their strategy is outpeformed by the "chads", which is a word for dishonest here, who were the point out of the curve back then.
Because women work on emotions, they wreck society, sorting men for hypocrisy, fables, no serious talk here, we're not commiting to anything at all. That's why all cultures ought to repress women's emotions, otherwise, they cannot work.

All these beta males need to get angry at their biological history of unhealthy parents

Best part about being gay is I don't have to worry about any of this shit, let alone worrying about getting a girl pregnant.

I just get to go fishing, watch sports, play vidya games with my best bro and have sex wth him when all is said and done. No fuss, no muss.

Great to just date your best mate.

The true bros before hos. Actually all bros no hos

/r9k/ is very depressed ok its like the emo older brother of Sup Forums ok dont bully him

thing is everyone shits on other players when they are performing poorly in FPS, I personally get enraged by hill niggers in battlefield until I become a hill nigger and cap the entire opposing team which in turn makes them get enraged at me

Hardly the only factor. I was raised by a cunt single mom and had an even bigger cunt of a steph mother. I lucked out with my first girlfriend being an insane twat who caused some unnecessary drama so she could break it off. A relationship which she insisted on having while I declined.

Female directed hostility is also congruent with the level of female liberation and therefor unrestrained cunt behavior. Which is a logical reaction. Even then I generally love women who are good mannered, pretty and honest/virginal. It's the bitches I treat like shit.

>MAD
>CUZ
>BAD

he probably has money and the wife fucks another man on the side, look at how the best price is a fucking blowjob she has that bitch wrapped around her finger

t. Skinny faggot intimidated at the pool by other men, who his future wife (who marries him for hisbcash andntakes it in the divorce) imagines banging
Trivial... You probably havent ever lifted anything heavier than your micropenis
You arent a man, youre a wannabe kikelizard

>spent the time
Youre faggot ass would have to spend the money and juice, those numale needle arms arent naturally getting bigger, youd need to produce testosterone for that...

>internalized cuckoldry

rights don't exist. women are meant to be this way, if they weren't the species would die off, embrace their lustful whore ways, the problem is society pretending these things don't exist.

>lower skilled
This is horse shit. Lower skilled = little kid.so of course the little kid is going to say "eww girls" and "wow adult hero males".
Do fall for this jewish trick

Hi Earth dweller. Get on my level :).

I'm really good at FPS's, and I fucking hate women.

I don't see how playing a game online means taking the rules of the game seriously, and how that in any way has any bearing on the responses.
Online FPS are a cesspool of kiddies and people often play it to relieve stress, which often results in "verbally assaulting" other players as well. Maybe the reason for "higher status" males to respond more calmly is that they are generally more level-headed and less emotional, which gives them an edge in the game. As someone else said, correlation, not causation. They aren't calm and disciplined because they have higher status, they have higher status because they are generally calm and disciplined.

Yeah, I've figured that out about women. You have to get into their head and anticipate their emotions. It gets very complex though, so I haven't been bothering with it. Maybe that'll change because of nofap.

hmmm, i dont think i attribute the explosion of the "chad" to anti-merit anti-discrimination society (with no hierarchies), i think that is perhaps due primarily to birth control.

with birth control women who are high hierarchy get to choose sex instead of waiting for a more successful guy; and men who are decently successful can stick it in crazy without long term consequences.

the modern chad might be one of 2 types: men that are successful enough that equivilent men pre-birth control would have hot smart reasonable babes in different parts of town with multiple kids to each, and a mistress to boot. now there are just no kids, or any marriage at all.
the other kind of guy is the low success man that uses birthcontrol to peel lower-success women at a rate that would previously have been blocked by children. like, a reasonably responsible guy can get laid regularly just by turning up to dates and being reliably approachable and trustworthy (as all women tend to view that as positive). a reasonably responsible guy liek that would stick around if he knocked a chick up, so birth control as him churning through women that a child would have stuck him with.

or maybe these are really the same kind of guy, with differently sized wallets, and financial ability to care for multiple children to multiple women is the difference.

>she said she'd fuck your brains out someday, and they laughed.
>she said they'd line up for her super soaker pussy one day, and they laughed.
>then robotic prosthetics happened.

Why do betas and omegas fantasize about fucking women at all? Once you're fantasizing, you know you're not Chad, because never has to resort to fantasy. So you know that non-lardass female in your fantasy will never be yours except through rape. And if you'll go as far to make it realistic as imagining ramming your cock into something not giving consent, why don't you buy a sex doll so it's something physical that you own? Can you get any lower than having to travel to an imaginary world to stick your imaginary dick in something?

ok i am gonna take the bait, what the fuck is "professional school"

Did she died?

Yes

This sex doll has the sexiest body I've seen soo far on a doll.