Sitting in music class

>sitting in music class
>jewish music professor going through melodic patterns and such
>prefaces one of chopins preludes with "chopin was a young jewish boy in the 1700's"
>ask him if he's cereal
>half laughing because I was obviously dumbfounded that someone could even say such a thing
>he seriously, and unironically replies that he was
>"mozart, bach, and mendelssohn (true) are also jewish"
>still desperately searching for some hint that he's joking
>nothing

I honestly felt fucking verbally violated.

The entire class now believes those composers were all yids.

Other urls found in this thread:

prospectmagazine.co.uk/magazine/wasbachjewish
mattbaileylaw.com
youtube.com/watch?v=8k41D9por6c
hooktube.com/watch?v=_W58HH19Yv4
rense.com/general45/mozrt.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=Sr24n5MliWc
topix.com/forum/music/classical/TKV7LQLQFV593LJKP/p2
youtube.com/watch?v=_W58HH19Yv4
youtube.com/watch?v=jw1gaY5krNo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

They were

>ask him if he's cereal
wut

surely you can bait better than this, user

A serialist
>"mozart, bach, and mendelssohn (true) are also jewish"
Bach was literally the antithesis of everything Jewish
>white German (albeit with some Hungarian)
>had 20 white kids
>devout Christian (Lutheran)
There doesn't even exist music that's whiter than Bach's music.

He even referenced his being Lutheran, and was like "yeah most people don't know this, and think that because he was a Lutheran he wasn't jewish, but bach also was jewish."

LIKE DUDE YOU DONT UNDERSTAND

Tell him you're a semitophile and you're looking for sources.

Also wtf I googled "was Bach jewish" and this came up
prospectmagazine.co.uk/magazine/wasbachjewish

Literally garbage pilpul

It is aesthetically very apparent that I am no semitophile lmao

4/10 larp
sage

>larp
I fucking wish.

The Big Lie Technique that (((they))) always accuse Hitler of using.
All he did was point out what (((they))) were doing.

mattbaileylaw.com

fake and gay.

It's not a LARP nigs.

This actually fucking happened.

It was real in your mind

You sent me down the rabbit hole. I can't find a single article with these idiotic claims other than the one I posted. Most results are people kvetching about how Bach was an antisemite. I fucking hope this is a larp, but I've had professors just like this so I believe it pretty easily.

What confuses me is why? He seems like a fairly innocuous, happy-go-lucky boomer.

Outright lying about this sort of thing is conspiracy-tier, and yet he sat there with a straight-face telling me I was wrong to think they weren't Jewish.

I have honestly yet to run into anything like this in my life. I just can't understand why.

Considering the jews were expelled from Warsaw less than 30 years before he was born I highly doubt it. Frederic Chopin was a devout Catholic and notoriously antisemitic as the entire population of Poland was at the time.

Russia was the 1830 equivalent of modern JewSA in that it was being funded, subverted, and owned by zog to exert power over the world. It wasn't just Russia invading. It was those damn jews pulling the strings and everybody knew it.

“I didn’t expect such Jewish behavior from Pleyel… If we have to deal with Jews, let it at least be with orthodox ones…. Jews will be Jews and Huns will be Huns-that’s the truth of it, but what can one do? I’m forced to deal with them….” - Frederic Chopin.

All great men pre-World War II were antisemitic. That was before they replaced the worship of Christ with the worship of the holohoax as the unquestionable religion of the western world.

The only major composers that I know were Jewish were Meyerbeer and Mendelssohn.

Mahler

Oh yep I forgot him.

>who is Wagner

lol we just covered Wagner in my music history class. He was a genius but an antisemitic nutcase.

>antisemitic nutcase
>implying that's a bad thing

Wagner did nothing wrong.

A lot of it was because he was butthurt about there being successful Jewish composers.

u mad bro?

youtube.com/watch?v=8k41D9por6c

its just the jewish version of we wuz, based on unfortunate disinformation

>b-b-b-b-but Jew is just a religion
>a-a-a-a-and DNA wasn't used till 1984 tho
>what did Prof mean by this tho?

Cultural appropriation reeeeeeeeee

I read that twice and don't even understand wtf he's trying to say. Bach was Jewish because his music was traditional?

>antisemitic nutcase
what you're saying is that OP's Prof is Anti-White? or Anti-Goyim?

1/ mozart was a fraud
2/ so was einstein

the kikes have always tried to come up with grandiose characters since they've been lambasted for never producing anything of value, which is true

hooktube.com/watch?v=_W58HH19Yv4

marx, freud, einstein, 3 frauds concocted to destroy western civ
but there's so many more
look at hawking... are you really sure he's the one "speaking" through his machine?

thank him for opening your eyes to jewish supremacy
then research it and gradually realize all jewish luminaries were frauds

>1/ mozart was a fraud
delet this

lol nice LOTR background pic

He labeled/labels jews an ethnicity, proudly. They are past the point of hiding it.

>mozart was a fraud
What the absolute fuck did he mean by this

jewgle it homo
rense.com/general45/mozrt.htm

fkn jewgle it
there's a nutcase who has been spreading his theory all over the web for a bunch of years
very entertaining and believable

i'm neither reporting nor saging this thread btw, forgot to take the name out

The antidote (thank me later):

youtube.com/watch?v=Sr24n5MliWc

>a literal conspiracy theorist blog

(((Wagner))) was Jewish and in fact looked Jewish - short, large head, large nose, and his family did live in the Jewish quarters, and he had many Jewish colleagues, friends and supporters.

>addressing the messenger not the message
why did you leave the Logos behind?

Well Wagner was a garbage composer so I don't really care what he was.

Seriously annoying, grinding shit.

Chopin lived in the 19th century, so either your teacher knows fuckall and teaches bullshit, or you can't tell a story correctly.

>That was before they replaced the worship of Christ with the worship of the holohoax
"There is only one G-D but Rothschild debt-money, and the Holocaust™ is their prophet."

there ya go faggot
topix.com/forum/music/classical/TKV7LQLQFV593LJKP/p2
the man's name is robert newmann and he has worked tirelessly to topple down the mozart statue

Fuck off kike

Go back to class, raise your hand, and in front of everyone peacefully explain that you looked it up and that they weren't Jewish.

Best thing for you to do. Redpill some normies and avoid detention.

check what E Michael Jones has to say about kike subversion through music
youtube.com/watch?v=_W58HH19Yv4
toughly around the one hour mark

nah
just attack
ask publicly why that teacher is pushing jewish supremacist propaganda

>look at hawking... are you really sure he's the one "speaking" through his machine?
Wow, this is a very provocative question!

or better, do it in a fun way
even better, do like "it's okay to be white"

You can't confront the Jew in their territory. You have to be the Jew as well.

Underage b&
MODS

Chopin was born in 1810 and baptized on Easter Sunday, 23 April 1810 in Brochów, Poland. Gather irrefutable proof and take it to class. Revisionist history cannot be tolerated.

Digits confirm kek is speaking through you. Set the idiot professor right. Say, 'Why would you claim that these composers were jewish when they clearly are not?' Be nice about it. But be firm. Bring facts to the table. You will not convince him but you will redpill your classmates. At the end of the year, bake him a cake with both bacon and ex-lax in it so that he goes on a non-kosher shitfest.

Yeah that's what I meant. I don't think he got the time period wrong.

>Revisionist history cannot be tolerated
this this this

(Listening to Polonaises in honor of both Chopin and those digits.)

bump

youtube.com/watch?v=jw1gaY5krNo