Chivalry is dead, and that's a good thing

Why can't women have the same rights as men? We are equal. Why does a woman have to be a stay-at-home mom if she has kids? Why not the dad? Why is /po/ so obsessed with meaningless gender roles? Why can't a man be feminine if he wants to or a woman masculine? Why are men not supposed to show any emotion? Why do people act like women are helpless and need doors held for them or their bills paid? Why not do it for everyone and not just women? Prove to me that there are actual reasons for women to be treated differently that don't spawn from your resentment towards women, you can't. Your belief system is based on an outdated system from 500 years ago when the world was a very different place. Sup Forums BTFO.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/E6xdRsDMfEA
youtube.com/watch?v=a0LYlf24-ZM
youtube.com/watch?v=300D3GXH4fc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

To hell with the princess, gimme the dragon.
Dragons are cool as shit.

>Chivalry

Litterally nothing in this post has anything to do with it

How did the butch dyke get the sword away from the knight?
How is she driving it through the heaviest point of his cuirass that is designed to withstand spear and lance strikes from mounted cavalry?
why is the artist such a mong that her long hair is visible in the first panel?

What is this bait, posting that dribble like you believe it when you clearly don't?

>Chivalry
>No women rights

What dose that have to do with chivalry?

The entire reason for women existing will be gone after artificial wombs and sexbots replace the only 2 things women are useful for.

>we are equal
Sage the slides

women are stupid and that bleeds into their (((art)))

>Why can't women have the same rights as men?
Because we're not the same.
>We are equal
Our importance to the survival of the human species makes us equal. In ALL OTHER WAYS we are not equal.
>Why does a woman have to be a stay-at-home mom if she has kids? Why not the dad?
Women have a strong nurturing instinct and a hypersensitivity to emotions. They can communicate and connect to the wants needs and feelings of children better than men can. Furthermore, men have egos which push them to overcome challenges. Most women don't have this. All women have is the feminist voice that repeats in their head over and over "Career woman good! Career woman good!"
>Why is /po/ so obsessed with meaningless gender roles? Why can't a man be feminine if he wants to or a woman masculine?
Because men are inferior women and women are inferior men.
>Why are men not supposed to show any emotion?
Men do and can show emotion. Just not feminine emotions.
>Why do people act like women are helpless and need doors held for them or their bills paid?
Because men and society is still stuck believing in the now thrown out contract between men and women, which is: Man protect and give resources, woman provide children and take care of the home.
>Why not do it for everyone and not just women?
Why do it for anyone?

Every feminist eventually regrets not being a woman that men expect her to be.
Same goes for migtow/mra.
If you are not useful to anyone, no one will have a use for you and you will be thrown away like garbage.

You leave /po/ out of this!

>we women don't want men's help anymore
>oh but I want my social benefit & I also want to get married & live in a nice house in a gated neighborhood & I don't want to do any of the dirty work & I also to be treated as a princess
>oh wait I just killed the Prince...

they don't? please explain

lol oops

prove that men and women aren't the same

please give me evidence suggesting we aren't equal

Women seem to think having equal rights as men means they themselves have to be men.

>implying a skinny numale could kill an armoured knight
nope, drop your soy drink bugman

You

Men and women are NOT the same and if you can't see it you are either intentionally or by way of conditioning hopelessly ignorant.

Gender roles are real and the building blocks of society, remove these roles and people become dysfunctional and cease to contribute to society or reproduce, leading by way of natural selection to the annihilation of that society by stronger societies.

Just as the barbarians conquered the Romans and as the Europeans conquered the natives so the Muslim world will conquer the west simply by way of survival of the fittest.

Feminism has led to MGTOW which completes the full circle of total gender relation breakdown and with it the collapse of societies most basic building block, the family; the engine by which society reproduces and regenerates itself. A society without children is dead.

When you break down a body of water further than it's most basic form, a single molecule, it ceases to be water, instead becoming atoms of hydrogen and oxygen. In the same way you cannot break down society past it's most basic unit, the family. Below the family you have individuals, which are not social units because there is no socializing to be done with only one person.

Individualism is a cancer that kills societies. Societies that devote themselves to protecting and promoting ‘individuals’ will not last.

where's the unisex sports leagues

Products targeted towards different genders.

you're not equal. i was a sprinter in hs and ran the 100 m in 10.4 s. faster than the current women's world record--and there was always a nigger or two that was faster than my white ass.

>please give me evidence suggesting we aren't equal
I'm not going to give you "evidence" because ultimately it's subjective. I look at every area of life and judge who's better. I don't believe it all averages out to equal, and furthermore I think it's foolish to ignore exactly where we're superior/inferior in an attempt to simplify it for the sake of rhetoric.

Fpbp

separated prisons

Chivalry is a diverse collective description of multiple feudal systems governing the behavior of knights. Proper conduct during warfare, how to collect taxes, etc. were all defining codes of chivalry.

Courtly love and the treatment of ladies was but one part of chivalry. Courtly love can be seen as the "fuedalization" of love, where strict hierarchies are established. The term "midon," commonly used by knights to refer to ladies, actually comes from the Latin "my lord." Kneeling, prostrating oneself before women, these were all demonstrations of fealty by men towards women.

If you hate all that special treatment, I understand. I wouldn't want women to kneel before me and treat me like a Lord. It's embarrassing and shameful. But the alternative you propose is that I treat women like shit and chokefuck them, pump & dump them and leave their ovaries to rot. Your proposed solution isn't a healthy alternative to the traditional treatment of women.

How the peasants treated women during the medieval era is a lot better, IMO. Coverture guaranteed a man could keep a woman in her place but also protected her from debt and state punishment. The traditional marriage vows for commoners in England had a woman pledge submission and a man pledge to "worship a woman" with his body, i.e. provide for her and treat her with kindness and devotion. You may see this as quaint and unequal but nothing is equal outside of mathematics.

IGNORE ALL SHILL THREADS
>in all fields

youtu.be/E6xdRsDMfEA

God women are so fucking boring. Seriously. Your post thjis entire thread it puts me to fucking sleep. Why can't women be more interesting, 99% of you are mind numbingly boring. Every talk to married guys? Most of them are dim eyed retards because they've developed brain damage from boredom.

Fucking boring!

OP, I agree that women should have every opportunity that men have. But choosing whether or not to pursue all of those opportunities is the responsibility of each individual to make.

As far as being a stay at home mom, I've been surprised to see that most women who did things the "traditional" way, that is to say 1) school 2) start of a career 3) marriage 4) children that were well planned, in that order, all of these women want to be full time-stay at home moms. They want to plan their family and then return to their careers once the kids are older. Also, I've been constantly amused by women who hate "chivalry" or even courtesy or good manners that men show to women constantly turn around and demand those courtesies depending on the circumstances in which they find themselves.

whoever made this doesn't know what chivalry is.

You demand freedom, but yours is a freedom that leads only to death. I wish for freedom that leads to life.
> SAGE

It was a roastie.
Hope that helps.

youtube.com/watch?v=a0LYlf24-ZM

I don't have a cunt they do. Now go kill yourself

so we can hit woman just like we can hit men then?

Do men and women have equal physical strength?
Do men and women have equal average IQs?
Do men and women have equal average heights?

>Do men and women have equal average IQs?
Yes actually.

>Why does a woman have to be a stay-at-home mom
When was the last time you heard someone say this seriously? That's right, fucking never. Women have EXACTLY the same rights as men, though most would argue they actually have more. Largely because they do. Know what though? Most of us also believe that's okay and are tired of being told we don't. Women should be treated different and delicately, men are genetically fucking programmed to feel that way. They do precisely what you want (though you pretend you don't, but actions are louder than words darling). YOU ARE FUCKING IT UP FOR YOURSELVES.

because there's more than a few worthless men out there who need someone below them so their egos feel better and their fee fees don't get hurt by the fact they're absolute failuers

This but the distribution is different.

You a stupid bitch but okay. I gave birth to 4 kids, breast feed each of them for about 2 years. Find me a man who is equal to that. You can not. I do not compete with men because I am not a man. I only want to be the best human living in this time period that I can be.

So why does this hausfrau lurk on pol? Because my hausfrau days are numbered and I am preparing for the net chapter in my life and I have found that only on pol am I intellectually challenged. Sure pol exaggerates the truths but at least they dare.

Except MGTOW's they are angry and sad.

We'll you'll be glad to know that I don't give a fuck if thots like you were raped in broad daylight, and then died in a sewer.

You thots are not prepared for MGTOW. Once men make up their minds about something, they rarely change it. Thots are fucked.

no, actually

Women tend to just be average IQ, men deviate more, tending to be either genius or retarded.

It is scientific fact that the overwhelming majority of geniuses are men, but on the flip side most retards are also men.

Of course, feminists love talking about how it's so horrible that horrible gap up top where most successful people are men, but could care fucking less about the fact that most stupid people are also men

user. You said equal average IQs. Men and women have the same average IQs. You misspoke. Own up to it instead of pretending that you didn't.

Because of this, reducing intelligence requirements for colleges will have massive impacts on the M-F acceptance ratios

forgot pic

Actually I baited you into a trap, and I am so glad you took it.

Average IQ, OF SOCIALLY CONTRIBUTING individuals, is much higher for men than women.

The overall average is the same for men and women yes, however the very bottom percentiles of IQ, the ones overwhelmingly made up of men, are by definition retarded, and are not actively contributing to society and in the work force. In terms of comparing wages and social success, they are not even counted in stats.

Thus when comparing the IQ of men and women who are in society being paid for work, men have a significant advantage in IQ, which will naturally lead to higher wages and more success.

TLDR feminist position that men and women are equal and thus must be equally successful in society is proven weak and possibly invalid by IQ stats

>Why does a woman have to be a stay-at-home mom if she has kids?
Why would a woman want to go to some fucking job and make other people money and labor for some fucking boss when you could be at home raising children and having fun online?
You're going to be a shit mother and fuck up everyone's life. Get your tubes tide

This graph doesn't support what you say anyway because those clustered at the mean still "contribute socially" lol

There are no professional unisex sports competitions.
A professional women's soccer team is defeated by an amateur highschool soccer team.
Women's sports are dominated by transgender men.

I opened a door for a purple haired nose ringed lesbian today.. boy was she pissed

Lol

what the fuck don't you understand sausage monkey?

>men and women have near equal average IQ (men are actually slightly higher)
>women have average IQ
>men have a high deviance factor around mean
>lowest IQ rates are too dumb to participate in society
>these retarded are excluded from any statistics relating to social matters
>thus average IQ of socially participating men is significantly higher for men than women

Biologically this makes sense, as women are more important for reproduction than men. Historically 80% of women reproduced and 40% of men did. Women are programmed to seek out the top 40% of men.

This IQ distribution is how the human race has prevented itself from becoming senile

I don't understand why you're trying to save face so much if it's so abundantly clear that you're a fucktard.

>>men and women have near equal average IQ
This is a DIRECT contradiction of your initial claim. You're a fucking idiot!

>Picture of woman murdering man
>Why can't men and women be equal

.... Do I need to rub your nose in it?

OP == FAGGOT

youtube.com/watch?v=300D3GXH4fc

Chivalry is based on the very same principles as Roman imperialism and conquest it is like an act of war upon a Woman. Good riddance.

Daily laugh at Democrats thread.
Fuck, hourly. You fuckers are so stupid.

Chivalry in regards to the treatment of women was quite factually devised for their protection and the promotion of their own status as a privileged class. Fuck off with all this Freudian psycho-analysis babble.

Ayt. Bring in unisex american football and lets see if it would be a good idea. I mean women can do what men can do right? That should include receiving a tackle from a jacked 225 pound football player.

A PRINCESS VIOLENT IRRATIONAL TENDENCIES MURDERING A MAN WHO WORSHIPS HER AND TIRES FOR HER AFFECTION WILLING TO LITERALLY FIGHT AND DIE TO HONOUR HIS DEVOTION TO HER

>feminism and the destruction of society

Fine by me .

>Why can't women have the same rights as men
They have, retard.
They want SPECIAL rights, like representation in professions regardless of interests, etc.
men never whine about shit like that, we're happy with what we get!

Women have more rights than men.
Go fuck yourself and when you're done make me a sandwich.

I used to have a compilation of feminist clickbait magazines denouncing chivalry in one article juxtaposed to them defending their predilection for the enjoyment of BDSM (female masochists, not sadists, of course) in other articles.

The two sentiments, I feel, are connected. It's probably just a hunch tho lol

wow its fucking nothing the post
you realize according to pol all of this is bullshit right?
women are the worse parents, abuse their children much more, and have no real nurturing instinct.

evidence like that exists, you can read lynns's studies, its not conclusive that we're inferior mentally, but it would be a lie to say there isn't reasonable doubt. regardless, you wont find any superior men to lead you here, most of pol may have some witty things to say on women, but most of the fags here are also completely unable to see theyre acting exactly like the roasties they btfo constantly.

TL:DR see picture

oh lordy lordy you're in my trap now,

that isn't an argument now say it with me sweetie
>men and women are not equal

Just look at it for yourself, search this without the meme arrow:

>site: jezebel.com OR huffingtonpost.com OR cosmopolitan.com chivalry OR bdsm

Note all the articles relating to BDSM portray female subjugation positively and all the articles relating to chivalry make it out to be about female subjugation, which is EEEVIL.

Something's not adding up. Makes me think.

Just listen to yourself, you whiny ass cunt.

We don't like whiny ass manlets, why should we like and respect you?

The day you quit whining is the day you will get treated as an equal.

>be knight
>go on journey to save some broad
>walking down path, see princess
>"M-my lord?! Princess! The king is looking for yo-"
>princess kills knight
>tfw went to knight school only to be killed to be a example on some feminist agenda

>We are equal
This is of course why women frequently attribute their irrational emotional outbursts to "being a woman"

This. All threads are a display of how Jewish and ridiculous the Left has become. They avoid all facts and hold to a handful of strawmen to keep their movement held together like Sally in Nightmare Before Christmas. You guys are fags and we're coming for each and every one of you. None will be spared. Until that day, it's all a joke and we'll keep laughing right up until the moment everything comes together. I hope you know how to go camping, OP.

chivilry is societal, bdsm is personal. that is why it appeals to us so much.

BDSM is societal too. Or have you not seen the widespread popularity of novels like 50 Shades?

Feminism itself is just an expression of BDSM. Ask me how.

You do.
>Why does a woman have to be a stay-at-home mom if she has kids?
She doesn't, it just so happens a REAL woman is quite good at nurturing her offspring, it's instinct you tard.
>Why not the dad?
Why must you act like all dads are the same? Just because yours ran out on you, doesn't mean all are shit bags. My wife and I share the responsibility of our son.
>Why is /po/ so obsessed with meaningless gender roles? Why can't a man be feminine if he wants to or a woman masculine?
Because gender roles are meaningless and play an important part of balance in nature and the entire universe? There's two energies, two genders, it's called duality. It works better that way.
>Why are men not supposed to show any emotion?
Maybe if men weren't held at such a high standard by you feminists and then shit on for our "toxic masculinity" maybe it'd be different. I show my emotions, I just don't let them run my life.
>Why do people act like women are helpless and need doors held for them or their bills
paid?
"People" you mean, men, right? Maybe some women like to be treated with respect, sorry Jamal spits in your face and calls you his bitch. Is that better?
>Why not do it for everyone and not just women?
I do? It's called respect. Maybe you're the one with the problem if you think respect is directed to one gender or not. I'd prefer to do it for my wife, yes, so fucking what?
>Neck yourself

Why can't I kick the shit out of a woman? Everyone's equal, right?

are not meaningless*

Be interesting to see how the gender dynamics of the next 2-3 decades turns out if true. Maybe humanity will completely diverge into 2 species one male and one female, with artificial sexual aids making inter-gender contact unnecessary. Thoughts Sup Forums?

>Sup Forums has ever been btfo
now stop larping and go kill yourself
>/po/ what the fuck does paper and origami have to do with this?

sure i'll bite
but no popularity of a fucking book does not make bdsm societal. BDSM is inherently private and voulentary. the exact opposite of social dictation you have from chivalry and women being legal second class citizens.

"Your belief system is based on an outdated system from 500 years ago when the world was a very different place."

A smart person knows that terrible dangerous world never went away and is still lurking just inches below the surface of our polite modern society. A smart person keeps only to the rules of that dangerous old world, eschewing todays civilised veneer as frail and temporary fashion., relying only on continuing weakness.

>the exact opposite of social dictation
The pressures women face to be submissive victims is world-crushing. I saw a little girl in a music video wearing a dog collar. I forget which one but I saw it and she's a Nickolodeon star.

The voluntary nature of BDSM does nothing to assuage the societal factors that push it. Do you really want to know why feminism is an extension of BDSM? I'll tell you why. It's only really an extension of S&M.

Victimhood is sacred in feminism, many hundreds of famous feminist authors like Joyce Carol Oates frequently included sexualized descriptions of violence against women in their so-called feminist novels. It's not hard to determine the motivation behind writing about how women are being brutalized in such a manner: the authors themselves derive gratification from that "fact" and have an emotional attachment to it.

More recently we have films like Brimstone. Look up the synopsis of that movie. It was widely criticized for glorifying depictions of violence against women but the Dutch film-maker who directed the movie insists it's all feminist. Women are beaten, raped, brutalized and tortured and we're told that this is how women have been historically treated--Nah, only in the wet dreams of feminists.

This is also why many male feminists turn out to be creeps who assault women. That's what they get off to the most. In my opinion, sadism is an extreme form of masochism. And what hurts feminist men more than hurting women??? Not much!

>he thinks neurotypical privilege does not exist
fucking normalfag

Trying to argue with a feminist is like trying to tell a cactus to stop being a prick. Its better to just laugh as everyone with a brain knows theyre wrong.

>I saw a little girl in a music video wearing a dog collar. I forget which one but I saw it and she's a Nickolodeon star.
I liked bdsm as young as 11 so I dont really have much surprise that a child star is dipping her toes in given how sketchy hollywood and other shows are. wasn't nick full of child predators too?
>I'll tell you why.
this isn't inherently wrong, but I prefer an alternative explination for the degenerate leaders of feminism who managed to accidentally land us the best deal possible; Most of those kike writers wrote a ton of fucking shit about men, how sex was wrong, and in effect, encouraged systems that today we see in sjws built to control women and withhold relationships and status without obdeience to the larger whole, basically cult behavior right? well back in the day they tried the same shit by deproving us of male relations and making it wrong, trying to have us totally commited to their insane ideas of no male influence and otherwise control all the media and information we consume. This didn't fucking work despite feminism's success for womens rights. nobody gave a single fuck about any of that shit. it was all so much TL:DR. so all the obsession with victimhood was great rhretoric to get women to act, but only the proliferation of information in our current age could have the kind of impact feminist literature tried to have then for the kind of arguement you're making, and a big part of the latter is the inherent adult nature of content on the internet. begging to be sexualized.

Gave my wife my jacket tonight. It was cold and she forgot hers. Opened the door for her too.
She appreciated the gestures. Both of us smiled.
Felt nice.

>wasn't nick full of child predators too?
Pretty sure it still is my HIV-ridden friend.

I think you tried making a point here that the proliferation of some of the smaller bits of feminist propaganda coincided with the rise of the Internet. No doubt, that's true, but those feminist leaders were masochistic all along. Women innately are sadistic and masochistic. I've come to know this from interacting with quite a lot of them (being a non-fag). My mother was probably the earliest exposure I ever had to sadism and is why I react so aggressively to those who deny female nature in lieu of believing they're all submissive little fucksluts who want to be anally ravaged. That flower-haired virgin act is just a facade. Yes, they really do enjoy ravishment but not the way many men think--they enjoy it because it validates their enormous egos. Sadism and masochism is a contrast, taking and giving, selfishness and self-sacrifice, ugly and pretty. Women have huge egos. They can never let themselves be seen to possess negative traits like selfishness or ugliness, so they paint themselves up with a bunch of make-up and pretend to be cute little girls. Daddydom-little girl is just a symptom of the culture we live in now of perpetual adolescence.

Speaking of chivalry and so forth, as we were earlier, chivalry in regards to women can be seen as masochistic, especially with the rise of courtly love, which formed what we now recognize as "romantic love." Romantic love always ended in tragedy. Just look at Romeo and Juliet, Tristan and Isolde. Romantic love is sadomasochistic and centered around death.

What we need now is pragmatic love. Worshiping pain has, fucking OBVIOUSLY, brought us nothing but it.

YEAH!
EQUALITY!
They are just as expendable!

Everyone knows that every news tragedy is measured in men and children, when women die they are just reported as a statistic of the number of dead in general!

Also, everyone knows all the dangerous jobs where workers frequently die and go un-noticed are staffed almost entirely by women!

And everyone knows that it's the womans job to financially support the child whether they're the actual mother or not, regardless of whether they wanted it or not!

oh wait...

fuck...

got my genders confused again.

>implying
I am hiv free
>es, they really do enjoy ravishment but not the way many men think--they enjoy it because it validates
can confirm this is real from personal experiance. maybe if I wasn't fugly my ego would also be huge but its basically the size of a teaspoon.

>courtly love,
more like cuckly love
>which formed what we now recognize as "romantic love."
if you discount the non important fags who could get away with eloping i guess.

>What we need now is pragmatic love
In my personal experiance, being seen as sexually attractive is a big deal for most men, and they dont want a fugly dyke, so for me I'll stick with bdsm and headpats

Fuck baby elephants are cute. If they didn't reach the size of large pickup trucks I would want one as a pet. But some nigger or white trash mongrel would try and sick his nigbull on my grey homie.

>can confirm this is real from personal experiance. maybe if I wasn't fugly my ego would also be huge but its basically the size of a teaspoon.
And you'll notice all the most masochistic feminists are fat as FUARK. Their masochism is a way for them to get over their insecurity, they get to think a man cannot resist them and has to take them. They get to be the cute one, and the man is "gross" because he's forcing himself on her. Very narcissistic. But that's part of the contrast. The other part is that it's just dark, women suffering. It's darker than men suffering. Women love dark shit. I remember this girl who used to live in my neighborhood who looks like she went to hot topic for all her clothes, she loved feeding her snake little mice. Loved it a bit too much, IMO. The idea that a woman couldn't get off to the darkness of men suffering is ill-based.

You might think pragmatic love is gay but I assure you even as a fag it would benefit you greatly. You can still have raunchy sex with someone who you're in a committed relationship with. Dropping romantic love is more about dropping an emotion called "limerance" as our default conception of love. Look that term up. Limerance is associated with that "butterflies-in-your-stomach" feeling when you fall in love. Have you ever felt that? I'd say it's kind of sadomasochistic, because it's painful but also invokes a sort of manic joy. It's felt very strongly AFTER a break-up, as well, reinforcing the idea that it's based in pleasure mixed with pain.

In all likelihood, pain and pleasure probably produce a unique emotion. Like endorphins after physical exertion. That mix is a pleasurable experience all to its own. However, as good as it feels, it inevitably leads to tragedy. Romance is tragic. We need pragmatism: arranged marriages where love builds slowly over time, not peaks right away and then disappears like a heroin-high.

um... if women choose to be with a guy whose idea don't jive with her then she's a stupid cunt. Has no one to blame but herself when there are so many beta males out there now. You want to be equal then get a fucking job and pay for your own shit. I don't hold the door for no bitches. Would love to slam the door in their face.

Got leaf posted