youtube.com/watch?v=qSUkAURUU1I

I wonder who could be behind this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6KHoVBK2EVE
youtube.com/watch?v=w9QLn7gM-hY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>this is actually pretty decent what could user be talking abou-

every fucking time

Fucking hell. ... the longer this propaganda continues the more heavily it will effect the population.

I specially like the second video where they show a little white boy and a little black girl as the outcome of an interacial marriage. as to not alarm the people watching that there will be no more little white children.

This degeneracy cannot continue any longer. Race war when?

You can't even embed youtube links right Cumsucker. Is this the power of alt right Trumptard brainlets?

Get fucked shill.

Typical Talmudvision.

>le 56% faces

Wots wrong with them you fucking spastic?

Are you some kind of spastic?

Spastic

You know it's true. Seems to me that usually Trump supporters are fat video game nerds. You say all this racist stuff online but in person you'd be super polite to black people like the beta you are.

Keep blaming minorities for your problems.

You didn't embed them so they don't work on Sup Forums retard, typical Drumpf supporter. Go back to your cheetos and warcraft.

they work fine.

>he thinks i'm OP

>You didn't embed them so they don't work on Sup Forums retard

Are you fucking retarded?

ALSO, ive headbutted blacks that i guarantee you would avoid eye contact if you even just walked passed them, you know its true - all hillary voters are weakoids with no spine, like you.

>Uses UK flair
>Calls UK poster Trump supporter
>Makes up stuff about racism

Definitely not spastic.

what a heartwarming infomercial

My god Bongs, are you trying to outcuck even us?

>Uses UK flair
>Calls UK poster Trump supporter
>Makes up stuff about racism

Definitely not spastic.

what even is the mom there?
an already mixed half black? Jamaican in Britain, right?

Fucking pervert. Louis C.K. is a fucking degenerate. Turn on a television or something and drop his memes.

Too easy to bait you boys. I support Trump for the memes, definitely not a shill. Sup Forums has a serious issue with paranoia. Not everything is a shill.

the only solution for this kind of shit is killing the liberals and retardeds that create this kind of content, ez pz

go to bed cheeky cunt

>mfw alex jones played this on his show today while im smoking and taking a shower

I liked the Paddington one

It's not a conspiracy, it's just that every ad agency and retail brand wants to be trendy, and in 2017 trendy means mixed race couples

the people who thought this up would've been ordinary london 'Creative Strategists' who are just heavily involved in a bubble

don't blame it on a conspiracy, blame the culture

Full version

youtube.com/watch?v=fyNhzFYP3ts

youtube.com/watch?v=6KHoVBK2EVE

No matter how much the jews do, they can never change the best Christmas commercial ever.

in sweden it would of been a black man and a white woman

desu that wasn't THAT bad, but that's probably because i live in le 56% land so im already used to jewish media domination

>niggers and fags can't christmas reeeeeee

You cunts are hilarious. What's wrong with casting people that look like EVERYONE they're trying to sell this shit too?

>tfw I saw an ad earlier that had both black and white families
>the white parents had all white kids and the black parents all black kids with no race mixing
>even pointed out to my mum about that's how it should be done

Can't remember what commercial it was now but tit was a christmassy one

Literally the two first videos that OP posted was black man with white girl. Stop trying.

No more brother wars.

Christmas doesn't feel like anything any more. A lot of factors work against me, I guess. Not religious, grown out of the excitement it used to bring, family is all scattered across the country now instead of having 50 people at my house for it, doesn't even seem to get cold at all until January in Florida now, now all this PC bullshit where you can't even say merry Christmas without feeling like you're saying a dirty word. It just feels like an obligation now, maybe if I was actually a Christian it would feel like something, but I was always more excited about the fake end of it as a kid, which does nothing now.

I'm not sure what's worse, the forced diversity in Britain's ads, or every ad saying "happy holidays" instead of merry Christmas like they do here in the US. Either way, we're all fucked
And that last commercial made me want to gouge my eyes out.

You don't belong here,Mohammad.

>>Sup Forums

White men are not ok in society anymore.

They have to put white women with black men only.

We had to see this coming guys.

For fucking years white men have been charactarized as weak, goofy, stuck-up, un-cool, or in general cucks in our entertainment for the last two decades. It was just a matter of time before they tell you all that you're unfit to reproduce with women of your own tribe.

To think that humans aren't tribal is inherently false.

You never really realize it on the white side, but in the black community, race is everything. But its everything because the people themselves made it everything, and a climate was fostered following the civil rights moveemnt where it is "us vs. them". And it is still that way.

The placing white women with black men is showing how more "powerful" black men are.

Its society trying to rid themselves of white men.

I swear white men on the left and in the middle who have been in power positions since the 80's have allowed this atrocity to happen. No one says anything, because if you do, you're inherently racist.

With that label they shut down the truth. They shut down humanity.

Gentlemen, We will be entering dark days in the years to come. We've come to the precipice. The social suicide, international geopolitical climate, and a market that isn't on equilibrium is creating a perfect storm. The left is running western society and the world into chaos. Dark days gentlemen.

Why did we fight each other? Why did we shed our brother's blood? ;_;7
When will we kill our true enemy?

i wonder ((who))

>Saying merry Christmas feels dirty
Downside of living in a higher populated area I guess. Here in Indiana, fewer people say it than they used to (out of fear I'm guessing), but I'll say it, and its always responded with "merry Christmas" and a smile

>realize

Realise

ftfy

Keep on mocking us for the Falklands,at least we hate you but you love those who rape your kiddies

Ayy guys, what about those stupid women am I right?!

Fuckin degenerates am I right?!

ah
feels

Here at least I don't think all of society hates white men, yet. There is a clear push for us to be hated though like there is in Britain (especially after the last election), but I don't think everyone's buying it. Scary to see what effect this kinda stuff will have after a few more years though. We'll all probably be bringing Jamal his dinner

>Falklands

correct terminology used, argibro knows his place

Hahahaha
kek
>muzzies are like santa
>mix race
nice shit bong
check out gypsie propaganda
notice something?
feels good to be white

How bout we vote me for state senator???

Guys honestly I'd be the best!

Just had some slut talk shit to me so I slapped her lol
Says she's gonna press charges but it's just equality am if right?!

That was a good commercial. Havent seen something like that here
Honestly I think a big problem with the western world as a whole is the fact that alotta of the real men died in WW1 and WW2. So youre left with fewer real men, and coupling this with the fact that children are told nationalism is bad and leads to death, and you get the pussies that are everywhere now.

more propaganda spreading lies that criminals can be rehabilitated easily.
in real life paddington bear would have likely bean beaten or stabbed to death if he interrupted a burglary.
and the chances of it being a middle aged white male are fairly low.

The worst part is the low amount of dislikes.
WTF Britbongs?

>Slapped a woman that was talking shit
>Hand of equality
You've got my vote

Well deserved fate.

Sweet! Make sure to vote me for senator, I'm already making a splash in the political scene ;]

These ads are targeted towards children. That's why there aren't many.

FRIENDLY REMINDER that white christmas should be spammed as much as possible before its blacked.

youtube.com/watch?v=w9QLn7gM-hY

I didn't ask for these feels user

>turn on tv
>advert full of token minorities and bm-wf pairings
every time

Phone posters can't click on the links, my fellow Muslim man.

>•Khaleesi•
>12 hours ago
>Angle of Death Fml you’re all so racist, why do you care if black people are being represented for once? And on another note what’s wrong with interracial relationships? Mixed race children are beautiful. Grow up
the fucking state of roasties

>>realize
>Realise
>ftfy
Israeleyes

Same reaction

if nothing else, I do enjoy the amount of offensive profanity you guys betray yourselves to express just to pretend you fit in here
we must have got more leftists to start screaming faggot these past few months..

>merely pretending.jpg

Third commercial is WM/BF.

this

which is rare

These Youtube comments are so mind boggling. Can ONE even person tell me the pro-race mixing standpoint? Why would you be okay with your children not looking a single bit like you and consider their parent to be a different breed than them? Your children are supposed to be yours!!! WTF is going on???

You have to understand that these adverts, and advertisements in general, are targeted at women, because women spend most of a household's income (another failing of western society). You also have to realise that women are driven by emotion and not logic, they are not rational. It will begin to make sense after that.

>CGI
>hashtag
>Mandatory inspirational, holiday or sad music
>Common everyday situations so that people empathize with them
>Golden voice narration

Yeah easy to understand that this targets fee fee's with the same formula for many years. Normies still keep falling for this though, embarrassing.