Sure Sup Forums will respond with the "correct" answer

sure Sup Forums will respond with the "correct" answer.

Don't make me come over there Sup Forums...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7aFfYhpJLRw
livingwithlions.org/mara/how-to/identify-lions/
panthera.org/blog/2016/08/18/how-age-lion
news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2013/07/130730-aging-animals-fish-cats-science-primate-oldest-animal-clam/
youtube.com/watch?v=rIPAuLd-zvw
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trophy_hunting
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The devil is in the details. Who was this woman, how old was the lion, what was the lion's history with humans (was it particularly dangerous to the locals?) etc.

From my understanding hunting lion is not hard at all. They are basically giant cats that will just sit there and watch the person as they line up the shot.

Deer etc, now, that's something else entirely, and way more "hunter"

This too, lions aren't prey animals, so there's no real hunt.

yeah women are assholes

fuck them

the reddit incel refugees have arrived

Calm your tits I think he was just making a joke about the picture m8

The animal hunts and kills to survive

The human hunts for ego

/thread

Disagree.
If someone has the means to participate in a big game hunt then forbidding it would be a violation of the NAP.

men hunt the most dangerous prey

Pretty much this but
also makes a good point.

What's the point of hunting for sport?

It's fun

The first (animal) hunt to eat, the second (subhuman) who supposed to have brain hunt for fun endangered species.

pretty much this

>pays $40,000 or so to kill an old lion that needed to be culled to prevent it from killing other lions

the money goes to anti-poaching and maintaining reserves

fuck off you faggot

Honestly don't give a shit, as long as it's regulated and the animals aren't hunted to extinction.

>Implying you can't be a hunter and an asshole.

BTW, tiger literally hunts for food. If humans also just hunted for food, that would be equivalent. But something tells me that the woman didn't eat the lion.

Exactly.
Next week I have to go hunt and kill a dingo for work.
He’s killed several dogs around town and has to go.
Not happy about it, but has to be done.

TL;DR Opposed to hunting but forced to do it for greater good.

Its not a sport. Its human stupidity.

i shot pegs alla day if i see peg i shot peg easy peasy peggy peg get shet

>not knowing you can eat lion or that hunting fees pay for anti-poacher efforts

God speed dingo man.

Shit up and pay denbt.

Yeah, depends if the lion broke NAP

Both hunt because it is what they are born to do. Faggot cunts will not understand because they were born to suck cocks. For all dumb fucks who say lion only hunts to eat, they also hunt just to kill-- hyenas and other predators. Also, most big game hunters donate meat to local tribes, so it gets eaten by niggers for what that is worth.

Ya know the starving villagers most likely eat that meat as a bonus right? Not to mention those safari hunters pay big bucks to the local economy for the privilege of hunting a rare animal? Also, keeping the lion population down protects the local villagers from big cats.

I hunt deer every November. You’d have to do some real mental gymnastics to call me an asshole for doing it.

>sure Sup Forums will respond with the "correct" answer.

Hunters pay for environmental conversation which enables the habitat to survive, thus preventing extinctions of animals in the wild. Man must be the steward of the Earth or else he shall lose the Earth.

its conversational effort and they pay massive amounts to kill on old lion that doesn't breed

Environmentalists who are anti-hunting and/or anti-hunter are actually anti-environmentalists because the result of their policies would be the verminisation of all wild fauna and the desrruction of their habitats.
The existence of wildlife and wildlands must be justified economically and wagered against developing hunting grounds into strip-malls. This is reality, welcome to it.

Never said you can't eat a lion. But in all likelihood she's not. Just like you could lose your virginity, but in all likelihood you won't.

That's just an unsourced picture. No way to tell whether or not she paid fees or poached.

How old was the lion? Who the fuck comes to shoot you when you get old?

They're too stupid to understand that hunting them helps prevent over population and eventual starvation.

The places that sell these big cat hunting trips pick old lions well past breeding age and the profits go towards preventing dindus from slaughtering whole herds of elephants to sell the tusks to Chinamen.

So that dead lion is actually a net positive

I do. Purge all boomers.

People like this

Old predator animals tend to get very violent towards their own species, especially towards the young. This means that they pose just as much a risk to the population as poachers. Not to mention that the older the animal gets, the higher the risk of disease that can spread to their members or cause it to become violent and attack other members or humans.

conservationalists because the old lion disrupts the breeding pattern of old lions and hurts the reproductive cycle, they also charge tons of money like 20-50k that goes to the national parks

Here are your correct answers, OP.

>to kill on old lion that doesn't breed

And how exactly you know that autistic retard?
This lion over there is young and wounded by autistic bastards like you.
youtube.com/watch?v=7aFfYhpJLRw
Now gtfo.

Tbh, I've never really understood what you get from hunting. I don't think it's that hard to hunt something from half a mile with a rifle. If you was hunting with a knife or the animal was a really tough fight then fair, but I guess it's just not for me.

Make us proud shitposting king

A lot of assumptions and not a lot of arguments there, M8. Its pointless though since Africans dont give a f about lions

>hunt with a rifle from half a mile away

Who the fuck do you think does this?

What exactly is the difference here? They're both organisms killing other organisms for their own gain. We should arrest lions for not being vegans.

He's a village idiot, he doesn't think. He probably owns an iPhone.

its a pretty asshole way to be nowadays... most civilised people understand that these wild animals will eventually disappear go extinct.
I never understood the mentality that a person has to actually think that what they are doing is hunting... I means its not a deer that may be hunted for populations control and that the meat can eaten. this is one of the very few views that i have in common with liberals.

Go there to hunt niggers, leave the animals alone.

asking for facts is not an argument aushit

Yes it is.

Just shake it off lion you'll be right.

so an "old lion" can still kill a younger lion? isn't this natural selection... why interfer?

>Present facts about this kind of thing
>retards screech about the immorality of it because LIONS ARE MAJESTIC CREATURES REEEEEEEE

>And how exactly you know that autistic retard?
Because the older tha animal is it harder to breed, it disrupts the cycle and gets violent with the younger.

What did you try to prove with some 1 minute video

Exactly.
Next week I have to go hunt and kill an abbo for work.
He’s killed several dogs around town and has to go.
Not happy about it, but has to be done.

TL;DR Opposed to hunting but forced to do it for greater good.

Economics. Hunting is all that creates demand for wild game on wild lands. Hunters are conservationists , and American hunting culture is sublime. Good hunters make clean kills and harvest everything they can from the kill.

this, if the money from hunters suddenly stopped the whole landscape would be turned into farms tomorrow.

Hunting laws are retarded, for example it has been deemed unethical to hunt with a bow in the uk and the government banned it. But English people have been hunting with bows for as long as there have been bows to hunt with. Politicians act so virtuous crying for the welfare of these animals and go home and eat a chicken raised in a battery farm.

How the fuck is a tiger with fangs and claws versus a deer a fair tight?

Tiger cucks are just jelly that master race rifle kicks their ass

Only assholes hunt kitties.

That would be fine and dandy in a stable population. If there’s say 20 lions, and one of them is old and attacking the young, you wouldn’t say “yeah well that’s nature leave it be”.

From the very beginning, man has been a hunter. As a matter of fact, if you don't hunt, you are not a man. You're not cool with hunting? You not cool with killing animals? No, you're just a pussy who needs some one else to kill your food for you...as you bite into your mom's meatloaf...which is delicious btw

The tard probably thinks your average hunter walks around with a .50BMG and has air reconessaince to call his targets.

This is OP

>the human instead mass produces soulless husks of meat to serve the ever fattening world and produce more harm to the earth

what the fuck is this?
rhodesia?

agree. the tiger has to hunt for a living. the women doesn't, and just does it out of sick pleasure

>dont seasonally quell local wildlife
>wildlife no longer sees humans as a threat
>they invade and hurt/kill people

Why do you want to become India?

I thought i was the only one who thinks this. ;)
I wouldnt kill them id just stop sending aid packages to them.

Male lions become sexually mature at around 26 months old [36], but unlikely to breed before the age of four or five

Smuts GL (1982) Lion Johannesburg: MacMillan.

But how can you even have an argument without any of the facts?

the people on the right hunt lions and elephants and stuff because niggers would cause them to go extinct if white people didnt come over for tourism and population control

YOU CANNOT FIND THE AGE OF A LION FROM DISTANCE AUTISTIC LEAF

Richy riches pay big bucks to the animal welfare bodies of these developing nations to kill animals past their breeding ability.
I wouldn't do it but it has value over just letting the animal die off in the wild and rot in the sun.

I legitimately don't believe that lion was actually ever in any real danger, it doesn't react like anything hit it and it's just walking around casually, I mean fuck the noise the "gun" gives off are fucking echoing like they were recorded in a range.

People take elk at like 3/4 of a mile up in the mountains, but thats about it.

Lion of Damascus. Must go.

Safari hunts aren’t random. There are laws in place that determine what animals of a species can be hunted. This shit is pretty well monitored by conservationists to prevent hunting a healthy animal.

it's fun: you get to kill. you get some meat. some satisfaction. and maybe a little pussy. yes, it is a well-known fact that all hunters fuck their prey before field dressing.
>things you won't learn on the outdoor channel

>3/4 mike
>in the mountains

I find this hard to believe. How could you even get a 3/4 mile sight line up in the mountains aside from peering into a valley from the tree line?

Only from the teeth and the mane you can find the exact age.
That means you have to kill it first jerk.

livingwithlions.org/mara/how-to/identify-lions/

panthera.org/blog/2016/08/18/how-age-lion

news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2013/07/130730-aging-animals-fish-cats-science-primate-oldest-animal-clam/

If you didn't go all "muh feelings" lions, tigers and rhinos would not be on the brink of extinction.

Allow private individuals/corporations to buy large swathes of land to set up as hunting reserves.
Richfags pay a big fat paycheck, sign a big red liability waiving form, and go hunt their prized lions in it.

Make it highly illegal to hunt WILD tigers and lions and force the aforementioned corporations to invest 50% of their profits in conservation efforts and poaching suppression to help those wild populations.
Also farm some animals and give the fucking Chinese their goddamned rhino horns and whatever the fuck their retarded traditional medicine requires, so they stop killing wild ones for them.

There, I just solved endangered species.

Aye it's quite sad actually

Not people's fault though, Saturn's a dodgy fucker

>
You sound like a 17 year old kid who loves animals but has no idea about conservationism, or just a women

This is unsurprising, but unsettling nonetheless.

From slope to slope on a valley, in most of the videos I've seen.

Sure abbos sure.
>youtube.com/watch?v=rIPAuLd-zvw

Hunting bred lions and tigers in a reserve will not stop wild ones from considering people as food, you pasta nigger. It is necessary to hunt a certain amount of them each season or that little instinct that equates humans to threats goes away. Then you have issues like in India, where because every native is a pacifist you regularly see tigers, baboons and boars attacking anyone young or infirm enough to eat.

>There are laws in place that determine what animals of a species can be hunted

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trophy_hunting
Its legal because some pathetic pro US morons run these third world shitholes.

That lion had a better chance of surviving than that dear.

totally legit screencap from confirm.

Its exactly what i said.
From distance you cannot find the age.

forgot image, only had one job

>Pelt, claws, teeth, meat.
These all become valuable commodities which create demand for more animals. Hunting makes these animals valuable and allows undeveloped land to turn profits. Limited tags add to the value of these kills while ensuring conservative harvests and a continued supply. No tags or an unreasonable tag undersupply creates poaching, which becomes incredibly profitable due to the rarity of said animal products.

This shit is very complex and you anti-hunting types are ignorant dipshits that want to kill the last remaining wild parts of the Earth.

Fuck off nigger. Go back to your african shithole!

>lions aren't prey animals, so there's no real hunt.
Are you retarded?

Agree, no one eats the lion

Yes because there is no such things as sedatives to put out the animal and get close to identify or binoculars or any other optic viewing device