CBTS #186: Halfway there edition

1. The purpose is to log events as they happen over the coming days. All of the shit going down in the last week is connected, the sealed indictments, the KSA purge and Lebanon tension, Trump donning a bomber jacket in the Pacific. There's tonnes more, we are here to record and analyze because no one else will be able to do a better job than /us/.
2. Stay focused. IGNORE slide posters and shills.
3. Develop & push the memes (ideally ones asking questions + providing answers)
4. Focus on the lines of questioning that Q suggests. Think as if you are a prosecutor, we need a chart with all of the important players and connections.

Previous /CBTS/ 182: → →
All previous threads are archived, links will be provided.

--USEFUL STUFF--

→ →
→ →
→ →
→ →
→ →
→ →

LATEST screencaps – 2nd variant 3rd variant LATEST question smartsheet:
QRD summary – (via #82 )
Simple rundown – (via #144 )
M-Intel user – (via #122 )
Big picture – → → (via #100 )
RPP – (via #127 ) / 'Endgame' –

Archives: pastebin.com/kGQ8FGHt (NB. needs updating)

Links to thread #1 - #99:
Links to thread #100-#160:
Links to thread #161-#180: #181: #182: #183:
#184: #185: ------- NEED CIRCULAR DIAGRAMS, FLOWCHARTS AND INFOGRAPHICS --------

>Is it happening? Check for yourself:

Anons, your work won't be forgotten. Let those energy levels rise like never before. Praise KEK.

Other urls found in this thread:

app.smartsheet.com/b/publish?EQBCT=e3d1071b533c412f8bc08ebbb1b444f6
eam.watch/log
twitter.com/THEWH17ERABB17
archives.gov/research/jfk/2017-release
wikileaks.org/vault8/
think-downloads.com/download/Ancient Times/the_terra_papers_-_a_hidden_history_of_planet_earth_book_i..pdf/
sott.net/article/309984-How-British-Zionism-created-both-the-Kingdom-of-Saudi-Arabia-and-Israel
sott.net/article/329838-Battle-of-Armageddon-Will-it-come-on-Obamas-or-Clintons-watch
theinternationalreporter.org/2015/11/20/armageddon-on-the-golan-heights-the-final-battle/
youtube.com/watch?v=v4aJsw-cAl0
app.smartsheet.com/b/publish?EQBCT=76bb2b7058084f3da7fd852f1cbc8c19
zerohedge.com/news/2017-11-07/leaked-secret-israeli-cable-confirms-israeli-saudi-coordination-lebanon),
aljazeera.com/news/2017/11/urges-action-saudi-blames-iran-missile-171108044458611.html),
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/147096981/#147114662
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/147146601/#147166292
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/147433975/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/147558748
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/147547939/#147567888
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/147591553/#147632662
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/147647514/#147661217
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/147812859/#147816901
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/147970787/#147975558
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/147978093/#147986661
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/148016618/#148016618
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/148019103/#148029633
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/148136485/#148139234
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/148146734/#148148004
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/148181225/#148185905
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/148181225/#148183670
nytimes.com/2017/01/09/nyregion/cuomo-indian-point-nuclear-plant.html
yogile.com
yogile.com/162670/all
app.smartsheet.com/b/mpublish?EQBCT=e3d1071b533c412f8bc08ebbb1b444f6#sheet
youtube.com/watch?v=GR3oP2X3hhc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Qs
app.smartsheet.com/b/publish?EQBCT=e3d1071b533c412f8bc08ebbb1b444f6

SKYKING
eam.watch/log

MEME
twitter.com/THEWH17ERABB17

JFK
archives.gov/research/jfk/2017-release

VAULT8
wikileaks.org/vault8/

+++

Lurk
And
Red
Pill

POST ALL MEMES HERE:
POST ALL MEMES HERE:
POST ALL MEMES HERE:

Yogile.com

LOGIN: [email protected]
PASS: cbtsanons

POST ALL MEMES HERE:

Yogile.com

POST ALL ME
MES HERE:
Yogile.com

POST ALL MEMES HERE:

Yogile.com

POST ALL MEMES HERE:
POST ALL MEMES HERE:

Yogile.com

good work user
keep it up
user here showing support

Send positive thoughts/prayers out to President DJT and the PATRIOT MARINES AND IC!

bump cuz gnufags rule.

Appreciated. Get comfy user.

GODSPEED

low viz putty tat reporting in.

Did we ever get an explanation on why "antifa" pussed out?

Welcome back user

did it show the same when you searched yourself?

weapons seizures the night before across the country by local pds

have a bump from a talentless hypefag

Bump, will we hit 200 tonight?

think-downloads.com/download/Ancient Times/the_terra_papers_-_a_hidden_history_of_planet_earth_book_i..pdf/

Twilight

sott.net/article/309984-How-British-Zionism-created-both-the-Kingdom-of-Saudi-Arabia-and-Israel

sott.net/article/329838-Battle-of-Armageddon-Will-it-come-on-Obamas-or-Clintons-watch

theinternationalreporter.org/2015/11/20/armageddon-on-the-golan-heights-the-final-battle/

Sirius
Orion

youtube.com/watch?v=v4aJsw-cAl0

any pics or news stories?

Data does not lie. Your crumbs will lead to answers.

Occam's razor: the simplest explanation is most likely the correct one.

The person or people behind the posts by "Q" fall into one of three categories:
One person, small group of people (cell), large group of people (govt agency).

If one person alone is in fact Q, then it's not likely he is anyone with a security clearance. Why do I say this? In 2011, 854,000 held top secret clearances. U.S. population was 310 million at that time. Being generous with these figures only between a quarter and a third of one percent (0.3%) of the population holds a top secret clearance, and even less (far less) would have access to the kind of info that Q purports in his posts.

So presuming then Q is just some random person, then would he take the time to post as he/she has? Well ask yourself why most people do the shit they do online, especially the stuff that is deliberately done to grab attention. What do you think?
If he/she is a small group of people, then again it's not likely they are privy to classified info. Perhaps they are pranksters, subcontractors to intelligence agencies, doing it for the lulz or who knows.

If Q is in fact posted by a government or political agency, which is totally inside the realm of possibility given what is known about orgs like JTRIG, russian troll farms and their state owned propaganda programs, the history of programs like cointelpro, etc, then we must ask what their motives are:
Possible motives include shock testing and analysis of the social network flow around PG (which we know is real and which is threatening to many entrenched power players in the US and globally), identifying potential troublemakers and putting them on a list for later follow-up; could be a deep state or other political org trying to wag the Pizzagater's dog and rile up support for the same kind of administration the Republicans have always been about for decades... etc. etc. etc.

1/5

QCAnon implies a war inside the intel agencies such as that the NSA are the good guys fighting the CIA etc.. but do the facts agree with this? NSA has little or no civilian oversight.. they routinely spy on people both domestically and abroad including spying on americans, collecting all internet traffic over US backbones, that they are a part of the cabal that wants to "collect it all", and whose secrecy makes them part of the de facto deep state: why should we trust them? Because some user says we should? What do you think?

Q also implies that somehow the Military (e.g. what Q refers to as Military Intelligence) is somehow *not* a part of the deep state, or is somehow contrary to the "evil bad actors". *What*? At last check, the pentagon has had more than 6.5 TRILLION DOLLARS of unacountable expenditures and counting. They command black ops around the world, are the world's largest polluters by and large, exercise "unconventional warfare" (e.g. destabilizing governments and instigating coups against democratically elected regimes around the world), and are a part of the huge money that there is to be made in war both at home and abroad etc etc. and we're to believe that they are doing this for the good of all?

2/5

SPREADSHEET user

I started revisions on the version in OP 175. If anything has been added since, I don't have it on my sheet.

I have made revisions up to line 140 as of this post. I will continue the process and update accordingly. When it's finished, I plan to upload PNG and a formatted PDF.

Another reason why I'm not buying:

This leaked cable, (zerohedge.com/news/2017-11-07/leaked-secret-israeli-cable-confirms-israeli-saudi-coordination-lebanon), was released showing Israel and Saudi Arabia trying to ramp up pressure for war against Iran.. people in trumps cabinet have/are infamous Iran and NK war hawks. Trying to paint a picture of the same narrative thats been going on. It's interesting that prima facie Q is trying to drum up support for a war against these two countries. AND WHO WOULD BENEFIT? THE MILITARY, INTELLIGENCE AGENCIES, DEFENSE CONTRACTORS, CORPORATIONS, THE MEDIA, AND POLITICIANS WITH TIES TO ALL OF THE ABOVE!

Edit: I found this link, (aljazeera.com/news/2017/11/urges-action-saudi-blames-iran-missile-171108044458611.html), less than twelve hours after I wrote this.

3/5

we will probably around 2-3 am

Looked these up during earlier thread if anyone needs for reference

Here's a 3.9MB from earlier, your image is 2.6

From the following threads

10/29 -
"The Theory"
>

>archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/147096981/#147114662
>archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/147146601/#147166292

10/31 -
"Bread crumbs Q Clearance Patriot"
>archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/147433975/

11/1 -
"Q Clearance Patriot 36hr Warning"
>archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/147558748
CBTS 1
>archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/147547939/#147567888

11/2 -
CBTS 2
>archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/147591553/#147632662
CBTS 3
>archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/147647514/#147661217

11/3 -
CBTS 27
>archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/147812859/#147816901

11/4 -
CBTS 47
>archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/147970787/#147975558
CBTS 48
>archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/147978093/#147986661
"Q CLEARANCE PATRIOT [2]"
>archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/148016618/#148016618
>CBTS 54 -
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/148019103/#148029633

11/5 -
CBTS 68
>archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/148136485/#148139234
CBTS 69
>archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/148146734/#148148004
CBTS 75
>archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/148181225/#148185905
Same thread
>archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/148181225/#148183670

Ayyyyyyy pew pew pew

Yes, whatsapp was down. (Oh, the irony... eveil capitalist app down stop us from rioting...)

thanks, and thanks for baking.

So...are we just gonna ignore we were told Huma and Podesta were going to be indicted and nothing happened?

i havent a clue wtf happened. it uploaded the user below me's image and mine never showed,

( shruggs )

:)

Godspeed user.

Is that a ship posting that well thought out 5 page "why I'm not buying it" crap? Lol

Now how does DRUMPF himself fit in?

We're being told by Q and expected to believe the narrative that was created for Trump since he ran for office: that Trump is an outsider, that he's going to drain the swamp. Consider the following:

Look at Bush 2000: under him we saw tons of corruption in the banking and financial sector.. dirty energy skyrocketed.. police power skyrocketed.. powers of intelligence agencies to spy on us skyrocketed.. how many wars did we get involved in?.. powers and priveleges granted to corporations (e.g. corporation are people) increased greatly.. transfer of wealth from the bottom to the very top (increased inequality of wealth) increased greatly.

Now, the very same people who were advising Bush (and Clinton, and Obama for that matter, etc etc) are advising Drumpf. Further, one could factually say that Drumpf invited them into his administration. This has been demonstrated and really cannot be disputed at this point.

In his first two months in office, Donald Drumpf's administration indicated:

•more cops
•more prisons
•more oil and gas profits
•more corporate ability to influence elections
•more racial profiling

•less clean air
•less clean water
•less clean land
•less protections against corporations

He has tacitly approved:

•more lawfare against protest
•less access to reproductive health for women

And those are just the most documented points. This is not to mention net neutrality, his press secretary invoking states rights for one thing but not another, DeVos and charter schools and standards for education going even further down, his budget being straight out of the Republican playbook.. etc etc.

In short, all this indicates to me that Drumpf, like Obama, while being hailed as a heroic outsider messiah figure, is nothing but a puppet. But if that's true then who is pulling his strings? Well again, what is the most likely explanation? Hmm? Speak up! What do you think?

4/5

Even if there is a major happening tomorrow, Trump of all people would recognize the importance of waiting until until later Friday after the markets close to avoid volatility. When do most people get laid off? Late on a Friday. It's the ultimate "Your Fired"

Our own happening is happening.

What is the record?

No... do you not understand the difference between indictment and arrest?
Go suck your momma's titties some more...

Fuck I did all the rest and erased them son of a bitch

The synthesis of the magazine cover is 3, the Empress.

Shill* fucking phonefags and their damned auto correct shit

How did things go over the weekend?

************* EMERGENCY ALERT SYSTEM************* MESSAGE IMMINENT, NOVEMBER 10, 2017 GEOTUS TIME 4 10 20 POSSIBLE INDICTMENTS ANNOUNCED TONIGHT AND MOST NON ESSENTIAL GOVERNMENT EMPLOYEES OFF TOMORROW ********************

Yes, it's a shill. Gayest thing I've read all day.

there is content everywhere. use the CF as a nucleus and build out from there. connect it to other known foundations. money laundering. human trafficing. SA. NK. start making connections using the data points (content) that we currently know. build a rough wireframe and have anons help fill in the details

In closing, while Q, who purports to be an insider working for a would-be messiah figure is telling/asking you to "have faith", I take exception. I put faith in my own cultivated reason.

I have one (additional) question to ask: Even if what Q is saying as far as that all these people who are horrible evil perpetrators are going to get their comeuppance is true... WHAT IS THE POINT OF TRADING ONE DICTATORSHIP FOR ANOTHER? When Q says, "we want transparency, but not at a cost we can't recover from,"...WELL, BINGO. ASK YOURSELF WHO "WE" REFERS TO. AND IF YOU'RE NOT PART OF THE HIERARCHY WITH THESE PEOPLE WHO ARE SEEKING POWER AT THE TOP DO YOU REALLY THINK THAT WILL INCLUDE YOU?

When he says that "organizations or people who wish to do us harm during this time will be met with swift fury" and "resistance will be dealt with swiftly"... is this not something that a dictator or egomaniac would say? If you look at history and people who talk this way, does this really make you feel safe?

When he says, "when Trump was elected you can't possibly imagine the steps taken prior to losing power to ensure future safety and control"... I say back: Don't put us on your level. Or are you just afraid that revealing more would be a cost you cannot recover from?

When he says, "nothing is random everything has meaning" ... In some spheres this is can be called a (mental) illness. A key tactic of information warfare is to get inside the targets OODA structure where they can't tell what's real and are basically stuck inside a prison of their own imagination and not sure how to act.

Please understand that I'm not saying Q leaks are false. I'm saying that we don't know. And I'm saying that it seems more likely that Q is not who he claims, and given the extraordinary purport of the claims he makes, we must use every last ounce of critical thinking to sort out what's true and protect our minds.

5/5

For the first time in a long time I'm beginning to feel hope again

>the 404 that saved france

where is this?

Shilldude I hope they paid you extra for that 5 page opinion piece.

The indictments could be sealed

Reposting from 185

I know this is a bit late, but I'm still trying to catch up.

I work in the nuclear field, just filling in info where I can.

From 162, Q had a post about TMI - something to the effect of "what can save the remaining two?" nuke plants slated to close?

On the surface this question didn't make sense
since TMI only had two units, one of which was already closed, the other still operational but already scheduled for closing in 2019 by the NRC. So what two was Q referring to?

Three Mile Island was built by Babcock and Wilcox in 1978. Only one of the 2 units is still operational since the other was decomissioned after the infamous partial core meltdown.

The only other facility they built (to my knowledge) was Indian Point in New York in 1962 - their first commercial reactor which provides power for NYC and Westchester County. It is a 3 unit plant, but one of them was shut down in 1974. 2 UNITS ARE STILL OPERATIONAL.

Their 40 year licenses expired in 2013 and 2015 respectively, and were initially on track to be granted a 20 year extension by the NRC until environmental groups and Governor Andrew Cuomo applied pressure to shut them down by 2021.

nytimes.com/2017/01/09/nyregion/cuomo-indian-point-nuclear-plant.html

Reasons for shutdown are for "safety" (see attached), though Entergy (the utility running the plant) seems to want to focus their business in the South.

Why would Cuomo want these plants shut down when there is currently no viable replacement for 2000 MW on the grid? Half of the energy is mandated to come from renewable sources by 2030 so it won't be coming from natural gas, and there is no infrastructure for renewable sources yet in place to meet that demand.

What would save these two units? Revision of tax / energy pricing in NY? Higher gas prices? A new governor?

BTW FUN FACT - Babcock and Wilcox supplied components, materials, and process development for the MANHATTAN PROJECT between 1943-45.

Maybe dig into Cuomo?

I saw that :

Hong Kong, CN

>1 off but WTF
I'll take that 1 away from you just to
>pic related

When is Hillary getting arrested? Tomorrow?

>I'm saying that we don't know

I could've told you that and saved you the time

>MIS dept inc
Founder Rajeev Chopra

>OFA - Organizing for Action
Founder and chair Jim Messina,Michelle Obama

>HFA - Healthy Families America
Director CYDNEY M. WESSEL, MSW, MBA

>HVF - High-ValueFood (?)

>Perkins Coie - International law firm

>Marc Elias - Chair of Perkins Cole

>Fusion
CEO Mark Hall

>Priorities USA - Largest Democratic super PAC
Founder Bill Burton

>FEC - Federal Election Commission
Protecting the integrity of the campaign finance process

Please post all memes here:

POST ALL MEMES HERE:

yogile.com

>Just so we have a collaborative album which we can use for all social media purposes.

If anyanon has a better solution let me know. This was the best I could come up with.

Check album here: yogile.com/162670/all

While I would love listen to a well presented argument about Trump being a puppet like every other president, you lost me at Drumpf.

Shill has gone full retard

Question. If president has emergency broadcast does it cut across apps like Netflix and Hulu? I'm guessing no. Just making sure.

chiggidy checked

Rev 2:10-20

10 Do not be afraid of what you are about to suffer. I tell you, the devil will put some of you in prison to test you, and you will suffer persecution for ten days. Be faithful, even to the point of death, and I will give you life as your victor’s crown.
11 Whoever has ears, let them hear what the Spirit says to the churches. The one who is victorious will not be hurt at all by the second death.

To Church in Pergamum
12 “To the angel of the church in Pergamum write:

These are the words of him who has the sharp, double-edged sword. 13 I know where you live—where Satan has his throne. Yet you remain true to my name. You did not renounce your faith in me, not even in the days of Antipas, my faithful witness, who was put to death in your city—where Satan lives.
14 Nevertheless, I have a few things against you: There are some among you who hold to the teaching of Balaam, who taught Balak to entice the Israelites to sin so that they ate food sacrificed to idols and committed sexual immorality. 15 Likewise, you also have those who hold to the teaching of the Nicolaitans. 16 Repent therefore! Otherwise, I will soon come to you and will fight against them with the sword of my mouth.
17 Whoever has ears, let them hear what the Spirit says to the churches. To the one who is victorious, I will give some of the hidden manna. I will also give that person a white stone with a new name written on it, known only to the one who receives it.

To Church in Thyatira
18 “To the angel of the church in Thyatira write:
These are the words of the Son of God, whose eyes are like blazing fire and whose feet are like burnished bronze. 19 I know your deeds, your love and faith, your service and perseverance, and that you are now doing more than you did at first.

20 Nevertheless, I have this against you: You tolerate that woman Jezebel, who calls herself a prophet. By her teaching she misleads my servants into sexual immorality and the eating of food sacrificed to idols.

kys
>IT FUCKING DOESN'T MATTER WHO Q IS!!!
>build memes
>create flow charts

You think very linearly and very small-picture.
I put your posts in the trash after I counted 3 false assumptions.
Things are happening. Trump's base needs more fuel for things to happen that are good for him.
The fact that you think there is only one faction in Israel and only one faction in SA is just puerile.
Multiple, competing factions that are working for different things. Things like the JFK assassination are examples of when lots of factions have a goal in common.

sauce doh

>148888888 is coming...

Can a former president be “ex-presidented?”

I’m really hoping to see the last 4 in nooses.

>I put faith in my own cultivated reason.

t. Aalewis

pfft pffft!

>GET WORKING ON THE CIRCULAR DIAGRAMS AND MEMES
>4, 10, 20 AND OTHER NUMERICAL BULLSHIT IS NOT NEARLY *AS* IMPORTANT. REFOCUS.
>BIG PICTURE. BIG LEAGUE. BIGLY.
>WE NEED ALL HANDS ON DECK

GET WORKING ON THE CIRCULAR DIAGRAMS AND MEMES
4, 10, 20 AND OTHER NUMERICAL BULLSHIT IS NOT NEARLY *AS* IMPORTANT. REFOCUS.
BIG PICTURE. BIG LEAGUE. BIGLY.
WE NEED ALL HANDS ON DECK

>GET WORKING ON THE CIRCULAR DIAGRAMS AND MEMES
>4, 10, 20 AND OTHER NUMERICAL BULLSHIT IS NOT NEARLY *AS* IMPORTANT. REFOCUS.
>BIG PICTURE. BIG LEAGUE. BIGLY.
>WE NEED ALL HANDS ON DECK

GET WORKING ON THE CIRCULAR DIAGRAMS AND MEMES
4, 10, 20 AND OTHER NUMERICAL BULLSHIT IS NOT NEARLY *AS* IMPORTANT. REFOCUS.
BIG PICTURE. BIG LEAGUE. BIGLY.
WE NEED ALL HANDS ON DECK

FUCK OFF SHAREBLUE SHILLBOT FAGGOT

No real person on this board refers to GEOTUS as "Drumpf", get some better copypasta to spam us with you treasonous cuck

Would you be willing to take over the oven?

Dubbs Checked & KEK'd

Calmer than all you are, faggots.

checked

Shadilay

No but EAS are broadcast to cellphones now.

chow chow brrrrrappp braapppp

go full retard
go home empty handed

+++? Upside down? Apple? Bite taken out? Adam and Eve? LGBT flag? umwat

Seeing some well planned articulate shill posts here. To smart for AI bots? Lol

dont give them anything

Why all the fucking namefags??

Hey, can you add a secondary spreadsheet link in the OP? I'm revising the one in the OP now and making it more normie friendly

i dont have anything saved, but we figured out it was Hong Kong

Possible that it operates in the same function as dialing 911

I'd think that when they realize its crumbling around them, the deepstate agents would personally see to the task of derailing and misinfo on these threads, instead of the obvious sleepy poster low wage shariablue shills

In my case just to make sure there are no thread splits. Shill were baking shill threads before.

Because fuck you that's why

Why do these threads still exist? The 4th was almost a fucking week ago.

Stop shitting up the board with this.

>Brain pops
WTF
>WTF
WTF
>WTF
WTF
>WTF

HLEP PLS

They all read the faq and came from Twitter.

Occam's Razor.

youtube.com/watch?v=GR3oP2X3hhc
RUN **** RUN

id like to think so but i need to see something and soon to keep my own momentum going, ill know very quickly if this is just a move to placate the opposition (us largely) to the global elite and an opportunity for them to tie up loose ends or if its the real deal.
one group of elite selling out the other is not change, for me nothing has changed in SA except a centraalisation of all the assets owned by the arrested princes, us being fed HRC or OB trials is not change.

will do. Not sure if I'll bake next bread.