People would literally vote for a rapist Republican over any Democrat

People would literally vote for a rapist Republican over any Democrat

What is wrong with Alabama Sup Forums?

twitter.com/HeerJeet/status/928758947443388416

14? Seriously? Give me a break.

>looks at Bill Clinton

I don't see the issue.

One's a molester and one literally wants all white people dead.
Tough fucking choice.

Most 14 year olds can consent. That is the AOC in Germany. 15 in France. Please.

>Another one of these?

Lol you guys are really desperate huh?
Once McCain and McConnell jumped in so quick it was obvious and will actually get him MOORE support. KEK!

>Pajeet Xir
>pic related
>not a rapist
riiight

If people rather vote for a rapist than a democrat maybe democrats need to reevaluate themselves.

>one literally wants all white people dead
Sup Forums personified

but in the bible mary was a teen and joseph was an adult

Terrible if true. But with it being so close to the election, made by one of the most biased news sources, I call bullshit smear tactics. I think most people are going to see that too.

Source?

id rather vote for a man that fucks girls than a man who wants to kill me, fuck my corpse and eat my foreskin

Still degenerate

Moore denies the allegations. Good enough for me. Fake News.

>allegedly raped a single 14 year old

if we're going by number of kids raped the democrats are still gonna lose

Leftists are mistaken thinking Virginia was a sign of things to come for the fabled "blue wave," Roy Moore's victory will be a sobering cold shower with just how much middle America hates Democrats now. The people who still voted for Trump after all that happened will never, ever cross over to blue again, and they've only been getting angrier as the same old shit from the election has kicked into overdrive. They will vote for the body slam party. They will vote for the cunny party. All they care about is vaguely actualized conservative policy, panting the town red to overpower out Democrat obstructionism, and destroying Democrats.

1. Who would benefit from Roy Moore tanking?
2. Accusations that cannot be proved/disproved.
3. Moore has been a public figure for decades but yet this accusation comes out a month Alabama's senatorial election.
4. Wapo endorsed his opponent.
5. These women didn't come to the WP "heard" about this, who was the source?
6. Who benefits?
7. Who benefits?

>Better the rapist you know, than the rapist you don't!
That's what my pappy Cletus Festus Ulysses used to say

Much such cases!

Party over nation

It's been this way for a while now.

These people will vote for a literal pedo over anyone.

Bump!

Holy shit lmao

>muh party over nation
kek, why do democrats think this insult has any merit?
>looks this guy is accused of being immoral don't you want to vote for the open-borders party now?

Fake news, Jewnigger

where's the rapist, not racist camp now?

A Rapist Republican doesn't believe in an ideology that would see this country handed over to communists and Muslims. If Dems and their SJW horde had their way pedophilia would be legal and Muslims would be allowed to come over here and rape our citizens. I'll take the Rapist Republican any day of the week.

I'm glad you have consistent morals.