He did nothing wrong

He did nothing wrong.

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2017/11/09/arts/television/louis-ck-sexual-misconduct.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

TRIPS OF TRUTH

JEWS AREN'T BAD EITHER

Yes he did. All you fucking pedo and rapist sympathizers deserve death for defending these people.

Fuck off kike. Jews are pure evil.

He has a mental problem.

no they are bad

I’m not a sympathiser, I just don’t like witch hunts. They never end well.

Fuck off Jew. I'm so sick of you fucking kikes pretending like you're nothing but faggots who sit here to defend Israel. You know what? If the people you're protecting need 24/7 constant shilling on this site then YOURE THE PROBLEM.

We must tell everyone we support Louis CK my fellow alt-righters.

Let it be known: the alt right stands behind Louis's privilege to masturbate in front of whoever he wants

DON'T REPLY TO SHITPOST

He endorsed Hillary harder than his dick when he sees a young, female comedian.

Good riddance, I hope Louis CucK rots in prison. Another retarded liberal down.

All he did was masturbate in front of adults who consented.

is there proof that he even did anything? or is it all just baseless accusations?

All the comps caught up to him.

Imagine my shock this guy ended up being a rapist.

He probably fucks his kids too.

So the allegations are that he asked several females if he could take his penis out and masturbate in front of them, then did. I did not see any testimony to how the girls responded in any of the cases, either affirmative or negative. He did this in his own hotel, and did not prevent the women from leaving or anything else. Also one woman claims to have heard "the sounds of masturbation" while on the phone with him.

Also these are unconfirmed allegations. There is no proof other than the testimony of five women.

>Be male
>Jane Doe says you raped her 30 years ago without providing any evidence or proof
>Every media outlet covers it anyway
>Everyonee thinks you're a rapist
>Your reputation is irreversibly damaged
Sup Forums will defend this as long as it isn't against trump. be sure to upvote all front page reddit articles about louis, too!

Am I the only one who thinks he looks like Jim Kramer, the financial jew?

Nice try

nytimes.com/2017/11/09/arts/television/louis-ck-sexual-misconduct.html
>Word quickly reached the show’s executive producers, Courteney Cox and David Arquette, who both confirmed the incident. “What happened to Rebecca on that set was awful,” Ms. Cox said in an email, adding that she felt “outrage and shock.”

>Ask woman if she wants to watch you jerk it
>She says yes
>She means no
>Get accused of harassment 15 years later.

This is some Kafka level shit

>Sup Forums
>alt-right

>nytimes.com/2017/11/09/arts/television/louis-ck-sexual-misconduct.html
And what happened to her on set was allegedly Louis asking if he could masturbate while watching her in the dressing room. She declined, and he did not do it.

But they have been confirmed by someone not making an allegation towards him. You said there were no confirmations. That's what I was pointing out.

You do realize that most liberals are smarter than you, right?

He fucked a tranny and didn't need therapy because that wasn't even the most fucked up thing he has done.

Whoa whoa whoa lets not get ahead of ourselves

Why are you defending this sexual predator kike? Are you in favor of raping women?

>JEWS AREN'T BAD EITHER
You people are retards, You just proved it.

Fucking THIS! Based user!

>Are you in favor of being able to ask women if you can masturbate in front of them.

Am I missing something? Do Burgers understand what the word 'accused' mean??

>50 genders
>it's not my fault I'm pregnant
>feminine penis
>blacks only get a bad rap because white people are the devil
>government does a better job of spending money than I would
>only whites are racist
>there's literally nothing wrong with being gay
>Pauly Shore movies

Liberals are fucking backwards retards

He did nothing wrong.

This means "guilty" unless proven otherwise beyond reasonable doubt.*
*when accused is (white) man and accuser is woman in teh case of sexual misconduct

agreed op, he asked for consent

what the hell?

Masturbating soon in a room near you.

>He made me laugh he can't be a rapist
kys lefty, it's all falling down

>Jerking off is rape

based exhibitionist and based kikes

Trump already proved it doesn't damage your reputation at all.

CK is Jewish.

what did he even do?????

Trump proved that it doesn't damage his reputation. At least any further. Results may vary.

Did you read the article? Five different women with no connections all had the same story. I think 4 used their actual names.

He only gave them the "Hollywood hello".

I can't stand Jim Cramer

He just wanted to get comfy. It doesn't get much more comfy than jacking off with some new friends. Why are we persecuting this man?

I don't care.

Indeed, he is /ourspicjew/

I'm surprised any man is willing to have sex anymore, it's like putting a loaded gun to your head and giving the woman the trigger.

It's amazing this time we live in where people can just say some unverifiable bullshit from 15 years ago and overnight your life is ruined. Wtf happened to due process.

>doesn't care about people's lives being ruined by roasties fake rape allegations
>this is increasingly happening and the definition of rape is continually being broadened while the requirement for actually proof decreases
I hope you go to jail for rape and get raped to death by a pack of niggers

>Wtf happened to due process.
feminism