>Random Nov 6
imgur.com/a/YM6tY
>NE Hama Nov 5
i.imgur.com/NQBA38g.jpg
>S Syria Nov 3
i.imgur.com/sC9su1d.jpg

Developments Nov 9
>Aleppo:SAA capture Al-Rashidiyah town from HTS
>SDF releases 86 ex IS fighters after strict investigation who were captured/surrendered in Raqqa battle
>DeZ gov:SDF capture Markada town+24 other villages around it
>Sy MOD:Albukamal liberated from IS
>IS still controls over 60km of territory in DeZ, several towns along E & W banks of Euphrates
>SAA and allies were able to take full control of the Hamdan Airbase
>US-backed DeZ Military Council threatens to “respond aggressively” to any SAA attack in E. DeZ
>2 high ranking IS commanders were arrested by the Lebanese Army near the Sy-Lebanese border
>Report; Iraqi military allowed SAA/allies to attack Bukamal from Iraq
>Ru MoD; US continues to impede humanitarian aid deliveries to embattled areas of Sy
>Houthis score big advance in W Yemen, capturing several sites from the UAE-backed Southern Resistance fighters near Mocha Coast
>Report; British weapon sales to Saudi Arabia risen by almost 500% since Yemen war
>Lebanon believes KSA is holding PM Saad Hariri, “with restricted freedom” in Riyadh, plan to work with foreign countries to secure his return
>Israeli Army fortifies positions near Lebanese border town, violating UN agreement

Previous

assad gassed babies

some new shit for your collection

aaahhhhh.....

>"""""""""""F-35"""""""""""""

>aSsAd GaSsED BaBIEs

last one

Although this war is over, it would have been nice if you guys had put some good twitter source accounts in the OP such as watanisy or Yusha.

had a chuckle

Is my Syrianon in the thread?

inshallah

>sensiblechuckle.gif

Another fucking Kremlin disinformation thread.
sage

>not using the original file name

When did the Amerimutt meme became an actual meme? It took longer than I expected desu

> Although this war is over
The war is far from over.

ITS A ZAHREDDINE FEELS THREAD EVERYBODY GET YOUR Fs READY

I don't know but I like it
The way it escalated into pseudo goblins , wew

Honestly I don’t even care if you impersonate me, it only spreads Baathism on /sg/

F

>148755548
Are you jelous that you will never get paid for your shitposting by Putin personally in the winter palace every other week at friday ? Yea i thought so. Stay mad amerimutt

who is paying you?

feelsreallyfuckingbadman

Thanks m8

Rebels won't win.

F

ary*Ns are the biggest cucks

F

Rebels/terrorists control over a third of Syria, and 80% of their oil. Its far from over.

you have that one that says ancestor ?? and talking to a viking i think , i don't remember exactly

>European Jewish- 0%

Maybe conclude some sources in OP then anyway.

the thing is when pol realized how fragile the american ego was they started using more and more of these memes
and the burger think that it's a shilling operation but in truth it's just the world taking a piss at how buttblasted american are when they're on the receiving end of the joke
and the more they'll be angry the more you'll see these memes

Also do you have the original template for that?

>you have that one that says ancestor ?? and talking to a viking i think
You mean the one with the a nog and a pharaoh sarcophagus? there's probably a viking variation of that somewhere

HUGE IF TRUE

DRUZE BEAST REPORTED TO HAVE LINKED UP WITH DEAD SYRIAN SOLDIERS AT THE BESIEGED CITY OF DIS IN THE FIFTH CIRCLE OF HELL

SATAN DENIES THIS CLAIM AND SAYS HIS ARMY OF FALLEN ANGELS WILL LIFT THE SIEGE

It's new? I had the feeling it has been around forever

We like to hear what the Kremlin has to say.

They work against Israel. That's good. The rest of the sand niggers love to kill each other, but the Jew is the real threat to humanity.

Our Kremlinbros helped beat liberalism in the last election. I thank them.

I wonder how far it will all go

Her family didn't object to her marrying an American soldier because her grandfather was shot through the back, and told he had to walk back home after he recovered. Walking from Greece to Bavaria is a bitch, but some American soldiers picked him up and helped him home since he was starving and exhausted.

Youre right about that.

was he assassinated?

Imensly important if factually correct

i'm talking about this and i'm not a nog kys
thanks pham

Thanks m8-8+8

you haven't seen the full extent of my power

loading up

It has, but it really took off once people realized how easily it broke Americans.

where is your god now?

feelsgood

I was talking about your brother

thumbnail looks like gyros

>i'm not a nog kys
I didnt say you were?
Does the average egyptian knows that US blacks larp as ancient egyptians n shieet?
ayy lmao

DONT TRY IT!

I think you're wrong about this, there are some very clear trends that can be observed about how shilling groups get funding and then certain memes or words coincide with that shill funding. It's really clear that there are groups trying to break Sup Forumss support of trump, whether you're being persuaded by the shills is a different story.

the fuck does the amerimongrel meme has to do with trump?

If they were actually white they wouldn't let it bother them. Anyone who gets mad at it is just insecure.
Oh yeah, he's a faggot. He gets all the women too because his hobby is ballroom dancing. I hope his new catholic gf can fix him. Her dad is based as fuck Probably not though.

Actual quote from him "The world would be a better place if we got rid of unique cultures because people wouldn't fight anymore"

>us niggers
larping as egyptians
>us mongrels
larping as germans

Did you use ancestry to find out where all your folks came from or did you already know because your parents/grandparents told you?

Because the trump movement is associated with having pride in being American. If you portray americans as being mutts or gross and undesirable then people will associate that with people who like America and Trump (who is America First)

You're doing the work of the shills whether you like to admit it or not.

I've said it before and I've said it again, any group with that amount of money and power would attempt to buy the site, and THEN try shilling and censoring information.

>make instagram account yesterday to follow private accounts
>already have 20 arab followers without even posting anything

what's the deal, I'm not even a cute girl

Parents and grandparents got me started, Ancestry wasn't needed until I got to the 1800s. The records with my last name end in like 1850. My dad thinks he was a criminal and snuck over here, hence why there's no immigration records.

Trying to find German records is a bitch though. I have a shit ton of marriage and birth documents from the church in my mom's village, but everyone back then must have had complete dogshit handwriting. It's not even Fraktur or anything, those priests just couldn't write for shit.

>Because the trump movement is associated with having pride in being American
The meme existed before the presidential election
off to The_Dildo with you
>Trump (who is America First)
israel first*

Kys

Shilling works better when its not as obvious, thus their attempts at imitation of /pol culture and dissemination of memes that appear on the surface to be organic and natural. It wouldn't work as well if Soros or Hillary bought the site.

F

Not on this scale, it's been forced on a massive scale over the last month with the one template face. Obviously not an organic push.

It's all so...frustrating
dey wuz carthaginians too

Ok lets get this egyptians black things straight. US blacks came from the gold coast. Between the gold coast and egypt there is Sahara desert. Sahara desert is the biggest desert in the world. Egypt was next to nubia. Nubians are black. There existed a black ruling dinasty, which lasted less than a hundered years. Less than a hundred years, of 3500 year long history egypt was rulled by blacks. The old egyptians most closely resembeled todays egyptians, who, tho under arab, greek and roman rule did not mix with them enough to compleatly destroy their blood and ethnicity. Now back to the US blacks. Between them ans egypt stood sahara desert as i mentioned. Sahara desert in those days was uncrossable. Sahara desert compleatly seperated africa in 2. It is the sahara desert that is considered the main reason subsaharan africa never got out of stone age since it prevented them from having contact with other, more advanced civilisations. In conclusion, it is not in any way possible that the ancestors of US blacks were egyptians

the amerigoblin started in Sup Forums where people take the piss off every nationalities (america included)
it got traction in Sup Forums because of all these american lecturing europeans on who's white and who's not

I’ll probably make one soon but I’ll need ancestry. I should be fine for my great grandparents on my South African grandad’s side tho

But on my American grandmothers side, Ancestry got me all the way to the 13th or 14th century. Apparently I have ancestors from the Brereton family which I guess were some minor nobility from Cheshire

Reminder that Sayed Hassan Nasrallah will have a speech tomorrow at 3pm Beirut time. From that we will know if he expects a war on Lebanon or not.

a brave man dies once
but a coward dies a thousand times

this thread is full of it for your collection

>SHILLS!!!!
why does every american claim this?
get yourself together, its just good fun.

>it got traction in Sup Forums because of all these american lecturing europeans on who's white and who's not
no it got traction here because its an attempt at goading foreign users into trashing america. It's a brilliant way to halt the movement or make it unattractive. America is the only white country on earth that made actual progress towards halting the demographic death. If you make that unattractive and kill the movement then you win as a shill.

Just admit it, you're doing the work of shareblue as an unwitting patsy. It's pretty pathetic tbqh.

>belgian flag mocking larper countries

where are my FYROMesian brethen

The great thing about Ancestry is once you get to a certain point, someone else has already done all the work. Lots of retired people with no time on their hands making family trees, and once you find out you have a common ancestor you just follow all of their work for your own

Dear fucking lord.
First of all, "shilling" was only plausible back during the election because they might have wanted to turn or disrupt the mindset of a specific voter base. Why the fuck would any group shill now that the election is over? Despite your beliefs, Sup Forums does not actually control anything or have any real influence. There is no point in "breaking" Sup Forums's support of Trump, even if it was broken literally nothing would change at the government level.
Second, Soros or Hillary don't need to buy the site, I bet they've never even heard of Sup Forums. They barely know what the internet is. A smaller, "not as obvious" company would buy the site instead.
Third, If they were that intent on shutting down discussion on Sup Forums, they've already succeeded anyway. There is no more discussion here outside of brit/pol/ and /sg/. It's just circlejerking and "what are some redpilled X"-type threads. Sup Forums is already dead.

>Just admit it, you're doing the work of shareblue as an unwitting patsy
This is why you americans are hated on Sup Forums
never have i heard an indian or a brit or a brazilian saying that memes toward his nationality is a shill operation

press s to spit on grave

Were a non country but we dont larp about our history

>there are groups trying to break Sup Forumss support of trump
>if you don't agree with our cult you are a shill
>hurr durr

Cool. Pic related is all I know off the rope of my head

>rope

Yea m88-8, half of us is literally paid by soros peronaly, the other half by putin hjmself. This general is fully sponsored by those 2 groups. We are all paid shills in short. So, it would be in your own interest to leave this general, and never come back, there is nothing of value here, and as we have concluded that we are paid shills, you can not change our mind. Tell your friends over there on the rest of Sup Forums not to come here aswell, dont want to put them under shill influence, right ?

tfu motherfuckers

I REFUSE to believe he's dead, his death was FAKED by assad so that he could be put in hiding and live out his retirement in peace (and also prevent him from making anymore public statements that conflict with assad's intentions)

>was only plausible back during the election because they might have wanted to turn or disrupt the mindset of a specific voter base.
Shilling is actually more effective during the off years when momentum is built against certain parties and figures. People aren't polarized and taking sides, its subliminally programming them to be against Trump. By the time 2020 comes along they'll already have preprogrammed drones that will respond to campaign policies a lot better. Sup Forums and the_donald by association is where the memes are disseminated and where momentum is built, getting a strong base here is VITAL for shilling groups. Letting memes like this influence people and taking part in their dissemination is you literally doing the work of shareblue for free. I know this isn't what you want to hear but its the truth. Being united for Trump and Brexit was one of the grass roots stepping stones of getting those things passed, they recoginize this and are working very hard at stopping its progress. /sg/ is another example of it kind of being an anti-trump foothold.

>this is what /ptg/ actually believes

Expect some weird shit on the South African side.