IOTBW: PHASE 2 - IT'S NOT OKAY TO BE WHITE

This is the obvious phase two of this campaign. Start posting flyers everywhere that say "It's not okay to be white." Same rules as before.

What happens now is they'll either leave them up, have a debate where they really consider leaving them up, or refuse to act like it's a big deal that someone put them up.

Whites will start to feel very uncomfortable, this is the memetic reinforcement which was only subtly introduced before. This is taking a closer peak into the looking glass for normies.

Also, keep in mind, there will be more phases after this. This is the next time. It's time.

there is no phase 2.

Bump

there is no phase 2 kill yourself

There is no phase 2
fuck off shill

There was never a phase 2. Better luck next time, /leftypol/.

phase two acid face

(you)
you forgot to sage

Sage.

Real IOTBW Thread is here:

hello CIA

>different typeface
>that cursor
>that vertical centering
you could have at least put effort into it.

The idea of a phase 2 is retarded fag

> he guise I got a great idea for Phase 2

Fuck off.

Phase 2 is to kill yourself faggot

Dont forget to sage threads like this!

There will be NO phase 2. Only 5 words, and thats it.

I
O
T
B
W

Saged and disregarded

This is actually a great idea. It'd provide us with a fair set of statistics to judge the media's true agenda.

OP trying to cause civil unrest, When were clearing on the winning stretch.

how about yall fuck up the National Novel Writing Month facebook pages instead? Just look at this bullshit.

Sage

THERE IS NO PHASE 2

This isn't a campaign of subversion, this is a campaign of truth. Remember who the jews are here.

>Sage
>THERE IS NO PHASE 2
fine, phase 3 then you fatmong

No fuck off

totally do it, I wnat to see how the MSM reacts to "Its not okay to be white" posters after they are found all over campuses and telephone polls