8990khz-9010khz!!! EAM weird stream now...DATA??

8990khz-9010khz!!!
What's going on? this is where normally the SKYKING messages came from. Watching it since 3 days....that's a first!! DATAstream?

and WTF was ???

>NOV09 02:31 "SKYKING:
>LED ZEPPELIN TIME 31 AUTH OD"

Thats bad I heard that years ago at alex jones!!?? that right before the endgame this will be the last song..something like that it was related to military intel and led zeppelin...I thought thats odd back then...but now???...odd......years ago......its bad??

Other urls found in this thread:

websdr.ewi.utwente.nl:8901/
youtube.com/watch?v=uzY6_cANR_g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Schizo
Brim low
Mind muhthufuckin been gone

"led zep time 31 auth od" translates to the following:

logarithmic zed
31 ticks
angle 15 degrees

Not this shit again

how long has this been transmitting? I was on 11175. weird shit man.

We Kangin' Tonight

30min?

~40min....never saw it before there the last days...only official skyking messages.....the channel is blocked now!!??

what do you mean blocked? Are we listening to a jammed signal?

I don't hear anything.
Must be nothing.

8990khz-9010khz!!! its there!!!! weird sound and look....all blocked....but they have backup channel prob...but its strange.

websdr.ewi.utwente.nl:8901/

and go to 9000khz!

to see for yourself

It stopped.

Why the fuck are you hearing this shit non-stop to the point of noticing abnormal behavior? Get a neural network to keep listening to it and report weird shit

>IT SOPPED NOW!!!!! 1:47!!! 30 secs ago
!!!
!!!

good idea....pc expert...but never tried AIs...wanted to program one since ages...
TIME TIME more time pls

I guess their burrito is done.

dude that looks 100 times better!!!
I do that shit since 3 days.....
pls where?

It's localized interference on Twente's website. It' fine on my Icom HF set at home.

>yfw us airforce doesn't hear call to launch nukes at the norkshits because radio operator needed the fourthmeal

Posted 9/11/17

youtube.com/watch?v=uzY6_cANR_g

Forgot it wanted to link...good job

Can confirm I heard it too. it was a carrier signal for something. Maybe data or an encrypted transmission.