Just a drunken night i experienced recently

So......i was round a friends house having drinks and as we conversed and drunk a raging battle of politics ensued. Me being right wing and them almost all being uni graduating lefty's, the usual shit trying to educate them with facts and statistics against emotions and virtue signalling occurred. To absolutely no avail.

Every argument i made was brushed aside by the typical "OMG you are so racist its not even worth considering what you just said" rhetoric.

I was shouted down in a barricade of laughter and insults. They accused me of being simple minded and primitive (Ive known the majority of these people from primary school and I'm a physical guy, was known for using my fists first. Words later. I dropped out of school aged 16 and they all went UNI and graduated) They said i was crazy.

I knew this was a fucking loss and anything i was gonna say would be ridiculed and joked about later. With no fact checking on their behalf at all.

I was gonna just leave, pretend i was only joking and trolling (i know, so weak, but i need these friends) and in the morning claim alcohol was speaking and laugh it off.

But then a thought occurred. (and being drunk i just instantly ran with it, making it up as i went along)

>You know what guys. Fuck politics, why are we fighting when the whole point of tonight was to have fun

They still don't relent and i receive a few more insults.

>Seriously, I'm talking shit. I'm drunk you cunts you know i love to disagree and fight!

>I love you guys! Fuck. You know what? I just remembered i bought a ouija board last week and its in the boot of my car. Who's up for trying it! Haven't even unboxed it yet!! Wait here ill go grab it!

I tried to sound as excited as i could bearing in mind things had been getting really heated and a little personal moments before.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ow-nuHCTA5E
youtube.com/watch?v=300D3GXH4fc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

-What are you talking about?

-No.

-Fuck that man i don't want my house haunted.

-Are you serious? I wanna but fuck that lol what if its true.

-Maaaaaate. Dont mess with that shit i know people who committed suicide after using them.

And that's when i felt the resurgence of power. I had just spent hours of my time trying to convince these people with factual information, study's, news reports, crime statistics you fucking name it and it all fell on ignorant ears. Ignorant condescending ears. Yet the simple mention of some bullshit made up supernatural board game had them sobering up and begging me not to go grab it and forever taint their house.
I ran with the threat i was gonna go get it for a short time.

They all protested.

>Your all pussies its a fucking made up board game hahahahah"

The protests continued.

Then i got a bit more serious. It was late anyway and i was tired as fuck.

>Hahahahaha....heh...guys. You know what? There is no ouija board. I just made it up. Yet you all instantly believed me. You believed i had a magical piece of wood with letters and numbers on it that could rouse the dead. Yet you laughed in my face and called me a racist when i presented you with facts and statistics regarding racial differences in culture, intelligence and behaviour.

Silence. For a very brief moment.

At this point i had already checked phone/wallet/keys and was getting up to leave.

>Anyways fuck all this we're all drunk and all talking shit, i love you niggas i'm going home!!

Got up started to leave giving drunken waves and shit to try and seem fucked and incoherent in-case of backlash in morning, but i could see on their faces that the old noggin was jogging in all of them.

Got outside house and sat in car which was fucking freezing. Drunk drove home and passed out. Woke up made this thread 12 hours later please don't report me for drink driving.

Would you?

Sage

ok

i tried to redpill a 46 year old milf lastnight and literally ended up fucking a couple hours later... she turned out to be quite redpilled

Honestly. It's all about how you do it. People really aren't as stupid as you think for the most part. Even some women and minorities. I'm an extreme right wing, radical racist. But I go to parties and talk about that shit with women and minorities all the time. It's what I do. And yeah I don't convince all of them. But people appreciate honesty and hearing things they don't agree with. I've made plenty of friends of blacks people and Muslims doing just that. But I explain things the right way. Even women. Even if they know your right they may not admit it. But it instantly makes you more attractive. You just can't be afraid to say the truth exactly as you know it. Don't be creepy. Or mean. Don't yell. It's not hard. Stop being spergs.

Is this spaghetti hoops?

is OP high?

youtube.com/watch?v=Ow-nuHCTA5E

I like your dildo collection

>I was gonna just leave, pretend i was only joking and trolling (i know, so weak, but i need these friends) and in the morning claim alcohol was speaking and laugh it off.

How can one become so insecure and prone to the opinion of others?

>facts and statistics
if you have to go there with leftys you already lost

>on a bar
>presenting my business
>leftie: no.. that's.. unethical

fucking communists..

I am assessing this now, maybe i neeed new friends.

you're respulsive for driving drunk

*repulsive

it's all about phrasing

richard spencer:
>black people have benefitted from white supremacy it's undeniable

me drunk at parties
>you know, even with slavery and racism, I think most black people appreciate not being in africa right now haha

>insecure cuckold blogpost the thread
Kill yourself

>facts and statistics

Cherry picked and presented out of context and interpreted lineally with no consideration of factors whatsoever.

You ARE simple-minded and primitive if you take any of the maymays here seriously. The big boy world is more more complicated and grey.

>148761052

Fuck off leafshill. No (You)s for you.

lol dropout retard

I never had any problems saying whatever i believe in and standing my ground.
I managed to silence the entire family at a dining table and explain why hitler and germans hated the jews and asked why none of the older ones learned about the jews who destroyed an already broken germany between the 2 world wars. About how the jews invented paper money, wothless money with immaginary value, same as the digits on the screen.
Mentioned what the last and only good jew said about the jews we see today (even He was baptized as a Christian).
They like to change the subject when brought into the unknown, but attacked before getting brought.
Yuri was right, you change a nation if you influence the education of 2 generations only

You don't need any friends, learn to love your own company

i don't know what's more pathetic, the events in your fake story or the fact that you wrote it and posted it.

This sounds fake. Are normies actually scared by ouija boards?

day of the rake can't come soon enough

R A R E
A
R
E

Thankyou for this reinforcement

Uneducated pleb hillbilly btfo

I think you meant to type blogger or reddit in the browser.

If you were a burguer at least you could grab the AR15 and Be The Gentleman You Pretend.
Sorry

don't follow that advice, it leads down a bad bad road

you're supposed to be at 100% by yourself but 125% with others, maybe you need new friends and yes being an insecure fuck that can't handle spending a couple days alone is bad, but society is built upon human interaction, sort yourself out first so you can be in a position where you're able to elevate everyone around you so they can elevate you in turn

You'd be shocked. My mother (college educated, USC) claims she and her friends used one in HS and it moved on its own, among other spooky shit. Normies invoke science when it's convenient but they don't actually believe much of it, nor do they understand much about anything they talk about.

>jews invented paper money

The first known banknote was first developed in China during the Tang and Song dynasties, starting in the 7th century.

You silenced them because they felt sorry for your ignorant ass.

But user...they are so fucking stupid i cant rationally agree with trying to elevate them, its a lost cause, know what i mean? wut do

Don't talk politics. That's where the 'hide your powerlevel' comes in to play because most of the people we all see would rather not here about it

Pretty much this. can't beleive I'm agreeing with a damn leaf, but what did I expect from a high school dropout.

Noice

Agreeing with a leaf EVER?

Cheers you fat burger fuck you just made me feel 10x better

You’ve redeemed yourself somewhat with this post. Well done bong

>bro dont tell your friends how you feel about politics

youtube.com/watch?v=300D3GXH4fc

Posts like this give me the sentiment of this:
I'll help guys, got a bunch of rakes including one of those sweet antique cast iron ones like pic related.

Seriously though just annex us, manifest destiny and all that.

He was drunk.

You need better friends, user. And try valuing yourself more.

>make yourself sound like a nutcase
>attempt to repair damage by retrieving a ouija board that you just happen to drive around with

>I'm a degenerate and lack the backbone to stand by my beliefs
Nice blog.