Ben "/ourguy/" Shapiro has spoken

Ben "/ourguy/" Shapiro has spoken.

Ray Moore must step down in light of these accusations. If losing Alabama to the Democrats is the price we pay for having principles, then so be it.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/JHuSENuXU4g
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

He should step down because of an obvious Democrat and GOPe smear campaign?

>accusation

how likely are they to be accurate? we talking spacey raped people accurate, or Nazi moon base?

why come forward now? I don't believe this unless their are police reports going back those decades.

Ben is a kike who hates white people, hes a israeli psyop neo-cohen used to cause chaos among conservatives.

>We should given women so much power that they can force elected officials to step down by claiming said official glanced at them the wrong way 40 years ago
What could go wrong?

ben should step into the shower

Islam is looking better each day!

BIG

That little faggot just wants to keep his sister's Khazar milkers for himself

I see a way for Sup Forums to exploit this. Meme sexual accusations at literally everyone in DC. Make it look sincere but absurd at the same time. It's the only way to kill this Democrat tactic.

Drumpf supporters are already convinced that this is fake, yet still circlejerk about Muh Pizzagate.

NO evidence.
NO proof.
NO witnesses.

Schizophrenic infographics and out-of-context emails are not proof, drumpflings!

The truth is not a smear campaign, comrade.

Roy Moore is an uncucked pro-Trump anti-establishment candidate.

Roy Moore needs to just walk with a pistol in each hand with a huge fucking cowboy hat and tell everybody to get fucked

Guarantee he'll win

>Hello yes I am a normal Washington insider talking about my two children being available to entertain party guests in a pool nothing suspicious about that

Republicans only.
The more obnoxious and patently false the better.

it sounded very suspicious, the wording of the article tried to make it sound predatory and malicious, but the way the woman spoke about it seemed like they went on 3 dates, one of which 'involved removing clothing.'

How much of her story is true, i really don't know. they apparently found 2 other women who claim that he tried to hit on them when they were 17. what was involved in this, it doesn't really spell out.

It looks like a hit piece, the timing is suspicious, i don't think it has any real effect on the election. especially since the people who immediately came out to denounce were the cuckservative neocon rinos.

if anything it might help Moore.

Am I missing something? Do Burgers understand what the word 'accused' mean?

Wow someone who opposed Roy Moore in the primary to spite his former boss still wants Roy Moore to not be senator

Shocking

He MUST step down.

Yes, the paper that publically endorses his competitor two weeks ago magically couldn’t lie about this just in time to prevent a change in ballots.

any hard proof these dates happened? no police reports or anything?

WHY IS HE SUCH A NEOCON KEK

Clinton was just accused of stuff too.

Innocent until proven guilty you dumb fucking faggot, get bent

"Guilty".

THIS

Lol at the weak neocons who think they can spin the pedophile purge in hollywood into baseless accusations levied against actual conservatives using their monolithic media empire. Too bad they cried wolf over and over again for the last 2 years.

>its a shill thinks we listen to civic nationalist kikes episode

>"Except Clinton"

neocon would be one thing, now he's just this listen-and-believe turbo-cuck, like the Fields thing wasn't humiliating enough

it would have been in 1979. no one else apparently knew about their ""relationship"" at the time since, according to the woman, was brief. I mean two of the dates were described like they saw each other and chatted.

I mean, go read the stupid story, without the doom and gloom commentary it's not like Louis CK jacking off in front of women. this was 40 years ago in Alabama, these things were not uncommon at all. If the story is not embellished or straight false.

He's a leftist kike, not a cuck. It's in Shapiro's and the other neocon jewish parasites to bring down any whites that dare to step out of line.
The goyim lemmings that follow him are the cucks.

Well it just so happens that pedis are in the news so a political candidate is accused before an election. Yeah seems fishy.

at least with him there was 30 something women that had similar stories and actions done to them.

True, its extra funny because Ben Shapiro tried to commit a criminally fraudulent rape hoax against the Trump campaign during the election

(((Organized))) attack confirmed

I’m sick of seeing his name and shills spamming his disgusting sister

Where are those Khazar udders OP?

Does anyone else get the feeling this isn't about Roy Moore? There's an actual investigation into Comet Ping Pong now, and they're hoping we will defend Roy Moore so when Pizzagate finally happens, they will be able to defend themselves.

another reason this doesn't sit kosher

It is a hit piece. Desperate attempt to make him drop out or lower his lead from 20 points.

Why would the GOP be retarded and ask him to withdraw when he lead over the Democrat is at least 20 points?

They think it's too dangerous for him to win in a landslide.

Ben Shapiro is an unapologetic neocon.

His "indignation" carries no water over there.

Rush Limbaugh, Sean Hannity, and others have his back.

Trump will probably make a public appearance with him, now.

This type of smear "October surprise" type of shit don't work anymore.

To my Fellow Liberals and Progressives,

How can all races and all cultures be truly represented with a single government? Doesnt every group of people have seperate needs? Wouldnt it make more sense to have multiple countries, one for each group so that they are rightfully and truly represented by people they know value their existence and hold their same values and agree on what economic strategies to take? Wouldnt that be more fair? If you agree, congratulations you are officially a Nazi.

That doesn't reek of collusion at all.

>Brave Ben rushing to the aid of another defenseless woman

How is Ben Shapiro our guy? Fucking neocon kike.

Sup Forums's favorite senator has spoken.

Moore MUST step down.

>Drumpf
Opinion discarded

youtu.be/JHuSENuXU4g

Holy fuck, why has "innocent until proven guilty" gone completely out the window recently?

Aside from "open secrets" like Weinstein, the way people are interpreting mere accusations as undeniable facts is just insane and disgustingly dangerous. There's plenty of women who are seeing this and will have no problem taking advantage of it if there's someone's life or career they want to ruin. Plus there's always the corrupt, vile deep-state fucks who could very well be crafting this story about Moore.

It's funny how the libs basically use the same tactics every time they are up against a opponent they don't like.

Remember when Benji bet it all on Michelle Fields' bizarre accusation of physical abuse by Trump's campaign manager in a crowded room with cameras around and he lost big?

>those hairy jew arms

Its disgusting. The wich hunt been building. Take a couple legitimate cases and spin it into #metoo which hunt against men. Maybe he did it maybe not but you can't make such serious claims with out some type of evidence.

If you watch his podcasts on the Daily Wire he spends the whole show trashing Trump, Alt-Right, Far lefties and long segments on what Democrats should do if they want to win elections. He basically spoon feeds them the information. It's lucky the hate him so much as they could learn a lot from him. It's infuriating, but know one can see it. I

That shit doesnt work in Alabama. Stupid lying liberals.

>Holy fuck, why has "innocent until proven guilty" gone completely out the window recently?

It's a combination of politically-correct fucks blindly believing women's claims (which sometimes are deliberate smear campaigns), and mob mentality that's turbo-charged by social media. This kind of shit wouldn't reach this extremity in 2006.

Hahahaha! Yeah, that was pretty good. That whole incident was as stupid as it was bizarre.

He has to turn himself into soap!

He's fucked himself because the left views him as a Nazi (lol) and the right views him as what he is. He has no base.

Kike rat wants someone who will send our children to war for Israel

KHAZAR

>ben
It's a kikenigger thing.

>a subversive jew is closet leftist
good thing everyone except for boomers has already realized that

Shapiro and Milo are both getting pretty desperate to stay relevant.

these guys are conservatives or tumblr?
also Reagan was a cuck.

these neocon rats need to be gassed before the libs desu. they chose gillispie instead of Trumps guy and got btfo in VA. now the uniparty is trying to smear another one of trumps guys. unless we are going to go full fash anytime soon, we should be stacking our benches with trumpists--i'd rather vote for a D who was willing to deport millions of invasive immigrants and future terrorists, than an R that was for welfare immigration. it's the most important issue for the future of this country and the west.

that was the dumbest shit i've ever seen. I didn't understand it then, i don't understand it now.

Again, I ask, Where is the proof? Is there audio or video? If not how is it even considered?

What is the washington post? Who owns it? Bezos you say? Oh the Trump Hater.....how many retractions has the WaPo published lately?

Narratives? Double standards? Fake news?

But really, what the heck is shapiro thinking? Is there proof? Or is he a clown also?

Witnesses? To what? Didn't the woman say it was just the two of them? What kind of dip shit women lets her 14 year old go off with grown men not known to them?

Bit much for me,, thanks

It's rather simple. They were at Breitbart and hated anything remotely pro-Trump and thought this would be a perfect gotcha moment because someone happened to touch her arm. Shapiro was so quick to jump at the opportunity he didn't have time to see it get disproven.

KAAAAAzar MILkers

>Republicans can do no wrong
What's it like in your fantasy land?

to all the Shapiro lovers please see
>148598888

(((OUR GUY)))

Instead of just putting their penis inside them.

when subversive kikes like Shapiro and traitors like McCain go after someone, it's a good indication he's a non-Swamp politician and Trump ally instead of a Deep State kike cocksucker like Israel-first Shapiro or an al-qaeda supporter like McCain. Smear campaigns have been used by the Deep State against people like Assange before, how curious an obvious smearjob suddenly had every neocon nevertrumper globalist cocksucker ready with statements of condemnation. Shapiro fucks his sister and McCain fucks 9 year old boys, why don't THEY step down and get out?

I'm sure Ben said the same about Trump after the pussy tape. He's a cucked neocon, the only thing he's good for is BTFO'ing social justice warriors and helping with the college campus culture battles.

If they're getting this obvious and desperate they must be really losing ground.

>Shapiro saying shit
>Accusations = fact and conviction
He used to be better than this, did /po/ break another one ?

Grounds for resigning: a group of women accuse you of sexual impropriety multiple decades ago just happen to step forward during a key election

Not grounds for resigning: having a fucking brain tumor

I would be more inclined to believe it if the story wasn't published a month before the election by the Washington Post, who endorsed Moore's opponent.

They did the same shit with Trump in October of 2016.

How long until the brain cancer finally kills him?

>waiting 40 years to come out about something 1 month before an election

What's it like being easily manipulated?

They shpoiltered his holiday origami.

Sup Forums only has one unified guiding principle and it is Chaos. Everything else is secondary and if Roy Moore did do what he did and him still winning despite it, then thats good for the salt miners and chaos weavers.

If this doesn't just quickly go away like Trump's accusers did, we're gonna meme Roy Moore kissing the girl. We'll make it funny.

People will laugh in spite of themselves.

And then the fags in the media will look ridiculous when they get hysterical about it
>while remaining quite circumspect about Harvey Weinstein, Kevin Spacey and the guys on their side

This. This Shapiro is pretty much the biggest opportunist liberal shill there is.

He made false rape allegations against the Trump campaign and made statements to police.

Now he's simply pretending to be conservative to sow division.

They went against Trump. This was inevitable.

>Bama can be a blue state now

FUCKING FINALLY thank GOD

>He's a cucked neocon, the only thing he's good for is BTFO'ing social justice warriors and helping with the college campus culture battles.

Except the guy's hardly good at that. All he does is get paid to speak somewhere, someone stirs up controversy, and he talks about his Reaganite philosophy. That's it, and it's a schtick that's become increasingly boring.

As a matter of fact, Shapiro did, and so did a lot of other "republicans" after the trump tapes and look where Trump is now

But what about when he B T F O S some smelly hippy who can't string two coherent sentences together?

It's unnerving how much she looks like her brother in that photo

You mean pick and choose which plays directly into the stereotype of they love pulling that shit to prop up their propaganda. Color me shocked!, a joo acting like a joo.

>/ourguy/
JEW
EW
W

he he he he he