What is causing the soyboy/numale/bugmen epidemic?

What is causing the soyboy/numale/bugmen epidemic?

Other urls found in this thread:

mpcdot.com/forums/topic/9496-small-souled-bugman-morphology-and-evolution/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

soy

Fluoride in the water

/thread

It's a combination of Soy, medication, and social media subversion.

human meat mixed with soy and pushed into chicken nugget shapes or hot dogs, then it's called soy-based. this makes people easy to program and very violent when they don't get their food, the get violent over everything, Kuru is one helluva disease.

"Drink your estrogen, Soyim."

Prosperity and a society decaying at the seams. Everything is so sanitized, padded, and devoid of soul . To win favor in society is to be harmless, goofy, and vapid so it makes sense more and more men look the part. Nothing matters/is sacred anymore and deep down I think all nu-males realize that but will never recognize it.

1. increased amount of estrogen in the food supply, they gave them to cows to increase their milk product, from there it enters the human food chain. It's why boob size in Japan has skyrocketed too.
2. our society is more and more spineless with each subsequent generation due to numerous factors, such as it becoming easier to live, as well as the extreme political correctness (being a strong person will make you look more threatening, and therefore a bully), but I could also mention the extreme radical feminism and homosexual acceptance as well as factors.
3. pussy introverts became popular thanks to youtube and social media, as a result they became fashionable and others followed.

It's nothing more than a sign of cultural degeneracy. Sooner or later their society will collapse, and they'll have to man up or die out.

Jews causing it.

first and foremost: that's a fucking roach. that you fail to see this as the biggest problem, probably means you're a roach yourself. leave.

Can you lefties really not tell the difference between OP's picture and THIS kind of man?

quick rundown?

first post best post

Disgraceful.

Being Bluepilled is /comfy/ as fuck.

> weed lmao all day
> never struggle with the Jews that undermine you, just accept it.
> never worry about the implications of unchecked immigration
> soy is soft on the body
> flouridated water tastes goood!
> get to live at home
> never loose friends because no contraversial opinions
> girls love being your friend (not sexually though)
> yay, black people. Yeah...

Lack of physical labor. Also, growing up without ever getting into a fight. Look at that pencil neck, dude wouldn't have made it through middle school where I'm from.

It's cause you lost the war

Can someone give me the etymology of "bugmen?"

wut.

Retarded as fuck lmao. By your logic you're implying someone is eating pink slime meats daily.

Now everyone is eating meat pressed foods daily you retard.

Why do leafs always make retarded shit up

Socially aggressive nu-males tend to take on a distonctly insectoid nature.

While still considered "living" creatures, they lack aspects of the human soul that could otherwise categorize themselves as mammalian.

Minus the beard and hair, that's the biggest soyboy ive seen. Look how short the manlet is

you only get Kuru from the prions from consuming the brain.
You can;t hide the effects of laughing disease.
Once you have it there's no going back you're fucked.
/x/ tier garbage

>"small-souled bugman" implies that the person has been cut off from their cultural roots, and totally subsumed into consumerist neoliberal hive. they are totally lack any sort of sympathy for their ancestors folkways, higher spirituality, or passion. if they do engage in activities that are somewhat human, they still are heavily tinged by global capitalism. if they are a sportsfan, they will participate heavily in fantasy sports(which is obsessed with statistics, 'scientific' analysis of performance). if they exercise, it will be all cardio, and tracked by fitbit and then uploaded to faceberg. tastes in food, art, music, movies are predetermined by review aggregator sites like yelp, metacritic or rotten tomatoes. political views only appeal to them if they seem 'rational,' and derived from the sort of conventional wisdom, economics influenced worldview seen in works like 'moneyball', nate silver's 538 blog, and 'freakonomics.'
mpcdot.com/forums/topic/9496-small-souled-bugman-morphology-and-evolution/

It's the new 'sheeple' basically

It's not though, the evidence is extremely poor for those effects

they are lifeforms based on soy instead of on C14.

Herodotu's old poems describe "Persigamos, who fermented the ground with his seed" and gave birth to infirm and evil ,well, "Plant men".
Such modern soyboys are the incarnation of a greek warning tale about vice and vice.

this

Thanks.
I'm trying to get into a Masters in entomology, and I think bugs are cool. So I just wanted some clarification.

I would argue that bugs (all of them) have a survival instinct and a desire to pass on their genes. Those things repulse the nu-male.

It gets worse, user

What went wrong?

Young men not going to church.

Dubs

>bugmen
I don't get why you call them that? Soyboy and numale fit but bugmen? What

I want to trick soyboys in giving me money becasue im not white.
please help.

what is the story behind this repulsive image?

t. pink slime sausage maker

It's hard to prove it's any one thing when we have a million endocrine disruptors contributing to the soyboy epidemic. We need more broad studies on soy, bpa, etc all in one study compared against non-soyboys

Imagine being confident enough to take this pic. Also I have issues with soy hips. How can I fix? Parents pumped me full of chemfood for a long time

You mean like Hillary Clinton?
I never said the brain wasn't included in the mix.

Because of their collectivist, hive mind like mentality.

It’s more nuanced than sheeple. Sheeple are caused by fluoride, which basically just affects the body. Bugmanism is a corruption of the soul and their hives will one day have to be purged with holy fire.

>those hips

Geezus

Also, no male role models as boomerdad is either too busy playing with trophywife #2 or wagecucking the first one's alimony and all the teachers are female.

We have a pretty broad soy study already, the asian populace, they've been consuming many times the soy protein of western populations for hundreds of years

Tupperware.

If you can find one tell them you've been really bummed out lately due to experiencing systemic racism, if only you had a few more Argentinian fun bucks you could keep the lights on in your favela and watch rick and morty. That should get the coins rolling.

>work out
>buy local if possible
>don't drink soy

How small are this dudes hands?

Asians are women. You can't find a single man in all of Japan.

is hypothyroidism one of (((their))) tricks?

I'll tell them I want weed but the bolice don't let me =D

They must be cleansed.

Are you sure you want to use 50% incel 50% world's greatest newhalfs japan as a counterexample, user?

I don't think the vanity bar needed to be that big either.

Don't be silly

idk I only remember I got it from a /pol thread about traps and transsexuals and I guess this person has been trying to transition? anyways it was weird because nobody was calling him out or pointing out how disgusting it is well that's what I remember

If I cut soy like I've been doing it'll regulate with exercise? Is intermetant fasting a meme?

Japan was a warrior culture 100 years ago, and their soy consumption was the same then.

Roger the alien from American Dad?

>5'2" manlets with thin feminine frames
Here is their grandson.

Once read somewhere they had a different type of soy or some shit. Probably have the (((soy))) now

WELL ITS THE BIGBOI

my friend wants to see the uncensored version you should post it

Fasting is great for getting your insulin back under control and cutting out other metabolic damage. Eat brocoli to eliminate estrogen, and saturated fat to produce testosterone.

That's what all men looked like back then

That's bullshit

10/10

is he preparing his finishing move by crouching and getting calories?
>NANI?
>THE SURPRISE SUPLEX!!

for those of you wondering, this pic is Kleinfelter's, or XXY, syndrome

Okay, when's a good fasting time? No food until 7pm? And by saturated I'm assuming you mean butter and nuts, not chips?

i'm p sure the dude that uploaded it censored it himself no uncensored version rip nor did he upload any nudes that I know of

That's Mark Rippetoe, he's a weightlifter who advocates drinking a gallon of milk every day and doing squats six days a week and twice on sundays.

Atheism. Rejection of the tried and true. Sloth etc etc.. Everything "alternative" is always a pathway to emasculation.

Fucking America... All this LGBTQXSJF cuckolding started in fucking America, land of the free. Fuck off.

Whenever I see these weird libcucks marching with black hoodies and masks through American streets I can't help but wonder what kind of fucking parents they have. What the hell happened?

HE'S BULKING UP

>asian "men"

Ok can u post something else for us we're playing soggy sao ta

Are politics really reduced to testosterone levels?

Does that mean we should put more testosterone in the water to make everyone conservative?

Do you want to be a highly employable person? Want to be socially acceptable in all the right circles? Want college professors, government bureaucrats, corporate leaders, and journalists to all find you inoffensive? Want your social media footprint to be spotless and never bite you?

They're like that because they're encouraged to be like that, rewarded for being like that, and fairly often, they see people destroyed for deviating from being like that.

You'll understand them better if you stop making up cutesy names for them, and think of them as Communist Party Members.

Look up intermittent fasting, do whatever works for you.
Healthy fats would be foods like almonds, walnuts, grassfed butter, free range eggs bacon. Avoid cornfed animal products. Corn is the second biggest tool of the agrijew.

Make me kek

Klinefelter Syndrome. He has XXY chromosomes.

The current year

Plastic exacerbated by soy

You're missing the point, and it's that these men ate just as much soy as those ones

Hitler did nofap for 20 years and he did pretty good. Look it up.

Not like those pussy galactic astronomers.

Female/male segregated water supplies. Test for strong men. Fluoride for sexy milkers

>same amount of soy eaten
Nope. Soyboys are on the rise.

This is what a man that has eaten soy every day of his life look like too

the elites dont want physically fit males that are capable of revolting against them

dont have the source but the german infantry made crazy gains in ww2 despite being technologically inferior in the beginning of the war due to their emphasis on fitness in their training

Lack of race mixing? While the people seem annoying as fuck at least they are white..stop trying to divide us shillfuck

No shit consumption increases along with the population, show us per capita consumption

Still a nip, sorry bro

kek of course it's named after some kike.

THE INCREDIBLE BULK

>these men ate just as much soy
Prove it. A dash of soy sauce on your fresh, mercury free sushi =/= every fucking foodstuff being comprised of it.