Guys, climate change is getting pretty out of hand. There's brain parasites coming out of it now...

Guys, climate change is getting pretty out of hand. There's brain parasites coming out of it now... maybe backing out of that Paris Accord wasn't such a good idea after all...

Other urls found in this thread:

web.stanford.edu/group/parasites/ParaSites2009/MarleneKennedy_Angiostrongylus/MarleneKennedy_Angiostrongylus.htm
youtube.com/channel/UCjAFO7xz5UotUfIzvd_xXDA/videos
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>implying paris accord = instant change

>2017
>being infected by the brain eating jew

>parasite is expanding its range because of climate
>not because of infected fucking savages coming to the country

effusive and explosive volcanic eruptions cause Earth's significant climate changes

or any change

We have it here too.

It is why you ALWAYS wash leafy green vegetables, it can be passed by snails

Burgerbro gets it.
/thread

Yeah...they just discovered more incidents of brain parasite infection.

I guess handicapping our economy and sending billions to third world dictatorships is the best solution.

Yep, giving the wealth of the USA to poor nations and calling it climate awareness is gooooood.

I just don't want to get a parasite in my brain man. What if these things spread all over the world?

Literally this pic.

web.stanford.edu/group/parasites/ParaSites2009/MarleneKennedy_Angiostrongylus/MarleneKennedy_Angiostrongylus.htm

>The parasite is rarely seen outside of endemic areas, and in these cases patients generally have a history of travel to an endemic area.

Cuba and Puerto Rico are problem areas that have caused Florida to get Florida'd again.

Wash fruit and vegetables well user.

>Yep, giving the wealth of the USA to poor nations and calling it climate awareness is gooooood
You can't give that money directly to poor nations, SOROS GROUP INC has many NGOs that are ready to help the third world.

Follow the money, climate change money goes to very specific organizations.

Nigger we did it specifically because it only effects leftists we love the brain parasites also fuck yourself kike

Holy fuck guys, the sky is falling! Again! But for reals this time!

youtube.com/channel/UCjAFO7xz5UotUfIzvd_xXDA/videos

this is from memory and correct me if im wrong

BUT

ther is a brain eating amoeba in africa often found in stale water
there is also a brain eating organism in south america in the jungles

this is nothing new and there are dozend diffrent types of them for instance the fungus that turnes ants into husks

Fake news

Rat Lungworm Brain Parasite. Wtf

That same brain eating amoeba (Naegleria fowleri) is found here in the US. It's in warm freshwater, and kills a few people every year. It's rare but widespread.

>In June 2017, U.S. President Donald Trump announced his intention to withdraw the United States from the agreement, causing widespread condemnation both internationally and domestically. Under the agreement, the earliest effective date of withdrawal for the U.S. is November 2020.

>the earliest effective date of withdrawal for the U.S. is November 2020