Seriously, close all universities

youtube.com/watch?v=iAr6LYC-xpE

Keepp classic degrees like law, medicine, architect and things like that and close the rest.

Look at that video, IS FUCKING YALE. I think it is one of the top usa universities right?
It looks like a mental hospital.

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/northamerica/usa/10753141/Yale-University-backs-down-after-telling-student-to-fatten-up-or-face-expulsion.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nicholas_A._Christakis
theoccidentalobserver.net/2017/11/02/agobard-of-lyon-and-the-origins-of-the-hostile-elite/
youtube.com/watch?v=p8M2tg2RkIQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

racyss mofo outta my country

>It looks like a mental hospital.

All Ivy League schools have become like this because only around 5% of students are (non-Jew) whites at these schools now. It's sad. These schools are educating the wrong kind of Americans, and it will haunt our country for the next generation.

>this is the ivy league

this the price they pay for being tolerant. East coast liberals are clueless

seriously, why would the professor let these idiots condescend to him like this? If I tried this shit with my professors they would just have and tell me to piss off

OMG THEY ARE ALL FUCKING RETARDS AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHHAHAHHHHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH
holy SHITTTTT
FUCKING KEK
o my fucking god
THAT IS RETARDATION ON A LEVEL I HAVE NEVER SEEN.
bump
spread this shit
and kek
kek

>all those niggers
taking spots from whites

OH SNAP!

nah man this is just an american phenomenon

someday these minorities are going to try to patronize us because they're the ivy league

notice how out of shape and unhygienic a lot of these students are

>nigger women fucking crying about "violence" and "pain" white the professor is trying desperately to keep his job

TO THE PROFESSOR...

Yale is literally a Hebraic Kabbalist judeocratic school where Jews indoctrinate the future goy elites. It's absolutely not a normal university.

>be white american
>go to uni
>get accused of being raicst for being white
>have to apologize for being white
>refuse
>get fired
>get shot

how does this shit even happen? why are you filling up your unis with them? here nobody gives a shit about anything except your average.

why do white people still pay to go to college after the last few years?

The very existence of white people feels painful for the negroes. They are creatures of pure envy who will not rest until the object of their envy is destroyed.

some schools and degrees / certifications are still good

Americas best and brightest.

>If I tried this shit with my professors they would just have and tell me to piss off
Are you white? And there's your answer.

Liberal academia caused this, now they can reap what they've sown.

However much this triggers you (and believe me these people are fucking ridiculous, my heart rate is fucking up) we should note this is a crowd of like, what, fewer than 50 people?

Most university student bodies are not represented by this shit-show.

>all these faggots snapping

How come fucking random asteroids always fall in Nowhere, Russia instead of where they are truly needed. These cretins are not American.

I honestly don't know. Remember America is such a large country and it's difficult to keep up with all of the things that happen here. I had no idea how insane universities were until I started going. They're literally full of drug addicts, sexual deviants, and affirmative action minorities that shouldn't even be there. A few years ago there was a chimp out at Mizzou and their enrollment dropped big time because a lot of white students left. This is what happens when you give people the opportunity to get to university that don't deserve it. To answer your question, I guess it's because someone decided everyone needs a college education now, and made it easier to get one, effectively devaluing a college education

actually no I'm wrong there's more there, didn't see until it panned

fuck everything

I also attend a university that doesn't cater to SJW shit. We don't even have an LGBT club

>Yale
It's all gone to shit nowadays.
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/northamerica/usa/10753141/Yale-University-backs-down-after-telling-student-to-fatten-up-or-face-expulsion.html

God fucking dammit this might be the most cringeworthy vid i have ever seen.

Damn is it that bad in there?
It's like he's fending off a pack of hungry animals.

What's with all the bizarre finger snapping?

i love when the baboons start out all by trying to sound intellectual but inevitably their instincts takeover and they go full raging chimp out

literally
>American education

Jews are filling up the Marxist indoctrination centers with nonwhites in order to create a new Red Army that will stage a Communist revolution. Those students will be the ones pulling the trigger on every white privileged bastard who is declared enemy of the people.
(((They))) are growing a savage communist horde right in the middle of the most capitalist nation on Earth. That is real Chutzpah.

you guys are trying way too hard with this AmeriMutt meme.

read Unum and Pluribus: Ideological underpinnings of interethnic communication in the United States
gives a bit of insight, i kinda knew that it was shit before in the U.S but it's always something to see it in action
idr what the author of that article concluded but if i'm not wrong it should explain a thing or two about the menace known as client politics
the extremist messages in particular apprehend types such as the ones in this video

Rest assured that none of these career victims will ever amount to anything. Having even an slight sense of personal responsibility will make you the 1% in the future. Feels good.

The logical conclusion of Progressivism. Powerful Whiggardry at work here. Der ewige Whig deserves everything he gets.

And yes, we do need to close all non-science departments and detain all academics in those fields. Enough of this shit.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nicholas_A._Christakis

imagine spending your life earning degrees and doing research, and then having to give all of that up to appease people who can't even speak properly

hahahah
this

It's literally a Maoist public shaming session. The executions are sure to follow.

the jews are definitely proponents of client politics (see the israeli lobby) as they rely on it to maintain their relationship with the U.S
not sure about the whole illuminati shit though but whatever floats your boat

>like

Notice how the whole crowd is almost entirely women, with a few white knight cucks mixed in trying to get pussy. This is affirmative action at its finest, the fact that this is one of the most prestigious universities is absolutely cringe inducing and beyond pathetic. giving women rights was a mistake

They're worse on the west coast....really no where they are better.

I'm only starting to realize how insane America's diversity is making it. You're so lucky to live in a homogeneous white society

much of higher education has been infiltrated and is pushing subversive agendas and brainwashing the students

the first step is to remove the tax exempt status of these endowments and other institutions

amerimutts, how will you defend this?

Not if the 1% is eliminated, along with anyone that shows high hopes (ie high-IQ whites). Welcome to Jewish Bolshevism. We began warning you 100 years ago.

Oh you better believe that is exactly where this would go if these cultists had the power to create their Utopia

The idea is to train these ethnics as ethnic activists during their time at Yale, so that they can become Community Organizers who will get the blaqs out to vote Democrat. Not that they would vote anything else, but they need a great deal of prodding to get out and vote unless a fellow blaq is on the ticket.

yes, but remember where this all began. From intellectuals in NYC, Boston, D.C.. They're no different from Californians. They ruin their states with high taxes and then move to red states where it's cheaper and than ruin those states while berating and shaming the natives of those states for their confederate monuments and lack of diversity. Liberalism is cancer

Its the mix between all the niggers chimping out and talking about their feelings, doing all the stereotypical nignog things.
And the professor bending over like a cuck apologizing and all..
These are all children who never came out of their emotional phase/survival phase.. Never went into the rational phase.
This is the problem with all libcuck lefties who think with their feelings, rather than thinking with their brain.

Getting high and spooning my Sig

West Coast is worse. In Massachusetts, everyone is lowkey racist, so we have a lower percent of Blacks than other states, a fact for which we can largely thank the irish. Northeastern whiggardry is more stodgy, California progressivism is like, pure unhinged hedonistic gnosticism.

it's not homogenous, plenty of minorities here. I'm a roach, for example
so it's a political industry in yale? do you have a sauce i can read?

Honestly, this is great. I want more niggers going to these universities after seeing this video. Niggers will be niggers and that is a guarantee so why not use them against themselves? Niggers are too stupid to realize this just makes people hate them even more.

what the serious fugg is this real?

their minds are so fucking twisted I can't follow anymore, when did this shit get started? I'm the same age like them but I'm still a sane person. The only reason I can imagine is mobile internet, which I don't do (no smartphone). that must brainwash the poeple beyond repair.

Interestingly enough, this article alleges that Jews basically invented lobbying - Shtadtlanut.

theoccidentalobserver.net/2017/11/02/agobard-of-lyon-and-the-origins-of-the-hostile-elite/

Haha wow you American fucks are really a bunch of pussies aren't you. This video once again confirms it.

Trump won't be re-elected and you will be stuck with another democrat who will make whites a minority in the USA.

I'm watching some MIT lectures from 2013, i cannot believe how many shitskins are in this class and basically retarded. This isn't exactly an entry level course either.

It has become clear that Universities have been fully subverted by the jews.

it shouldn't be alleged if we're talking post modern times they very much did, it's a pretty plain and visible fact

The whole Ivy League is an institution designed to train the next generation of elites so that Progress (tm) can be attained. It's not really an industry. Racial Progress (tm) is of course a big part of this.

but it isn't Sweden tier. At least not yet

Get ready.

Show your flag

The only real university left in the US is Caltech.

9:30 is actually amazing though.

She shit talks him. He doesn't respond. just kinda nods "Ok", and her response is like WTF

good. Accelerationism it is. At this point I don't care if Trump wins or loses.

>keep law

wew lad, Law is the FUCKING REASON this shit has even been legalized you stupid nigger

PFFFHAHAHAHAA

>HE ACTUALLY THINKS THEY WONT JUST START KILLING US LIKE THEY DID IN HAITI, RHODESIA, AND LIKE THEY'RE DOING NOW IN SOUTH AFRICA

They will have that power if you let them ban guns. For the love of all that's good about life, don't let them ban guns. Shut it the fuck down.

old news but when I saw this I got pretty depressed. Isn't that at Yale? Fucking christ, I would ask for my money back if I was a student. Degree from that institution is now worthless

Why does my flag matter? What matters is that all this liberal bullshit starts in your country, and you know what, you guys deserve to be the next Sweden. Your media is liberal, your universities are liberal and before you know it your president will be liberal as well. Your kids will grow up to be a minority, how does that make you feel yank?

>this place is my home
How many times are we going to hear this? College isnt your home you dumb cunt. It was never meant to be your home and if you think it is your are a coddled little bitch.

unironically this. don't ruin it user. don't talk about it. Caltech does this by requiring math tests and high math scores for ALL undergrads.

I've never interacted with a negroid, are they actually this ungrateful, emotionally unstable and unmannered?

One comment.

If you can afford to attend Yale, YOU ARE NOT FUCKING UNDERPRIVILEGED NO MATTER YOUR RACE.

I'm ashamed that I look like those freaks

Because it makes you a total faggot.

>Hurr hurr stoopid amerimutt going to get blacked

Well where are you from faggot, how is your country doing against the global onslaught of liberal cancer?

Didn't this exact type of thing happen in China with the university students and the professors. It is classic Marx 101. Where is uncle Adolf when you need him? We need to burn away this commie fagots in a cleansing fire and during the process give birth to a new nation free of their degeneracy.

>nigger thinks he's smart because he's wearing glasses

HAHAAAAHAHA

Caltech just doesn't use affirmative action. Coincidentally, Caltech is a lot less Jewish than other top universitie, to say nothing of the fact that there are almost no blacks or latinos there. Whod've thunk it!

Their minds are only as twisted as their heads. Look at all those horribly misshapen, toad-like skulls. As a German, you just know...

yes. That is why I purposely avoid them. They will drag you down even if you're doing nothing wrong, they'll find a reason to call you racist anyway

Communism is the endpoint of liberalism.

Whats up with most of them being women?

Yes. Especially in the US.

None of the ones I know are, just the snobby self-centered and self-entitled ones that attend colleges and universities.

These yuppie types are unbearable regardless of their race. They have this holier-than-thou attitude because " I went to a University and thus I know far more than anyone. Look, this piece of paper says so." I can't wait for the unavoidable bubble burst of Universities in this country and for all of those degrees to be absolutely meaningless after the market for pseduo-intellectuals is oversaturated and people with real trades are the ones actually needed in order to increase economic growth. Give it 10 years.

>flag
show yourself, leaf

youtube.com/watch?v=p8M2tg2RkIQ

we don't.

Maybe you should focus on the damage that the liberal cancer is doing to your own country. Where I'm from it hasn't started YET, however it will probably do some damage here as well.

Anyway, America's the playfield. If you guys eradicate the liberal mindset, and I don't care if it takes you 5 or 20 years, as long as it happens, the whole western world will benefit from it.

lol. literally a bunch of niggers and a few chinks getting upset that the professor couldn't remember their irrelevant name.

>"look at me"
>professor looks at him
>"LOOK AT ME"
is he slow or something?
>we both human
>but you will never understand how I feel
>empathy is not needed
what?

>millions of niggers speaking at one time
>professor tries to quiet the mob
>"can you stop talking over people"

>Yale
what a joke.

Is it so that the Israeli/Jewish lobby finds it easier to persuade and use liberal/leftist governments compared to republicans?
sweden is a failing test case and i am personally convinced that there is a deep state-like element operating in Sweden to assist the far right's ascendance in Europe by exemplifying how their so-called apprehension method (there is none, really) of immigrants cannot work and thusly disproving that multiculturalism can function.

I've read certain documents and have a friend who works in the Swedish integration ministry, who has opened my eyes on a few things

If this form of cunning, instrumentalistic policy making proves to be the case, I'm gonna start considering joining the "Hitler was a Jewish project" bandwagon.