Hidin' Out in Amsterdam

What was her end goal?

she was a slut and loved medium-sized kraut cock
(((they))) censored the fake diary

Getting married and having babies presumably

>loved medium-sized kraut cock

Then why did they have to fucking kill her?

inb4 jeff magnum

>krauts killed anne
first, she didn't die, second, that's now even the official version

Where'd she go then, Spanish user? :((

jeff saved her in some sort of time machine and pretended she was his sister until she came off age and married her, also
>ywn sex anne :^S

What a dumb meme. Teenagers weren't killed on arrival because they could be used as slave labor. And she wouldn't have died if it weren't for the Apex of Edgelords so she's a victim of the Holocaust.

That's not even a good meme ball template desu

>a heavily pregnant Anne Frank and Peter van Pels will never emerge from their hiding spot to find a company of Confederate infantrymen resting on the side of the road, playing "Oh Susanna" on a harmonica. Perplexed at the strange square flag the color guard clutches tightly, cherishing it as if it were a sacred relic, Anne and Peter curiously reach out to touch it, which the soldiers allow. As they feel the wool banner run through their fingertips, they do not know its meaning, but can nonetheless sense the importance it has in the hearts those who carry it.

feelsbadman

I really want to see a drawing of her pregnant in that sweater

Eh, I prefer the pink dress desu. More feminine.

What? No Holocaust deniers spamming this thread with that "MUH BALLPOINT PEN" bullshit?

Y'all need to step your game up Sup Forums

She was actually a feminist engineer and had a dream of making her own company. She didn't want the NAZIS to stop her, and it was only after the war that her true genius has been known. I am of course discussing her invention of the ball point pen which has revolutionized modern office work. It's amazing she didn't live to see her invention make it around the world. Ball point pens were only mass produced 5 years after the war, long after her death, but her Diary, written in ball point pen, is a testament to the genius the Germans tried to extinguish.

I'm not trying to deny anything. I think she should be given proper recognition for a marvelous invention. As an Ashkenazi Jew she has an IQ advantage, and naturally invents technology before it's invented.

omg... it all makes sense now

Kek

Seriously though, the whole ballpoint pen crap has been debunked a half-dozen times though.

Even if her diary was a forgery, the fact the Nazis saw fit to murder a 15 year old girl in the first place is an egregious crime of the highest degree

Sup Forums must really be low energy today...

Maybe this will get your peckers up.

>tfw will never look into Anne's beautiful blue eyes after a night of passionate lovemaking, placing my hand on her massive, hard, and swollen belly, feeling the child that's the only thing keeping the two of us from being even closer together kick responsively, running my fingers through her curly chocolate hair, kissing her and listening to her purr as our three hearts beat in unison.

That's a man in a wig.

how can we deny something that didn't happen?

You can tell by the bangs and chin.

LOL

If user doesn't believe, simply crop the hair and look at the face.

I can't believe this joke wasn't called out forever ago.

>it's fine to imprison innocent teenage girls and let them die of a disease caused by bad conditions
Really makes you think.

learn to spell nigger
also, someone post Anne Frank merchants

Then why was she sent to a death camp?

What an ugly little Supreme Court Justice.

Confession: I masturbated to her diary. It wasn't until years later that I learned her father had written and forged the entire thing. That's right. Otto was writing about his daughter's pubescent body and sexual awakening. It was all in his imagination. That's what I call based.

You ain't no southerner. Fuck off yankee crypto kike.

to become the greatest player of hide and seek ever but she would later be beaten by saddam hussein and osama kun bin laden

The numbers don't lie.

What’s the story around this post I’ve seen if a few times

>omg girls look a little more plain without excessive amounts of makeup.

Who would've known?

This

Not to mention the whole point of forced labor was to kill the inmates over time, they Germans had no intention of allowing them to live. Hence the death marches.

>tfw your ancestors weren't born at the right time period to lead the drive to liberate Auschwitz and save all those people.

Oh fuck off. I grew up an hour from the Capital of the Confederacy and my family rode with Jackson and Stuart and good number of them died. What the fuck did your ancestors do for the South?

I wrote it while shitposting on /his/

It's funny really, only leftist use memeflags.
Why do you even bother pretending you are even remotely on the right on any issue?

Too bad they didn't all die. They'd be ashamed of what a crybaby pussy you turned out to be. Born and raised in southwest Louisiana with a direct bloodline to Jefferson Davis. So eat shit kike.

>Why do you even bother pretending you are even remotely on the right on any issue?

Except I've voted right on every issue from taxes to gay marriage my entire life. I would've voted for Trump were it not for the fact he's a Yankee and I don't trust a damn word coming out of his mouth because he used to be on friendly terms with the Clintons.

Well... You know of Jeff Davis' closest associates in the Confederate government was a Jew right?

how was it debunked exactly? wasn't it a study done by a team of handwriting experts? also, the NAZIS are not Typhoid.

>Too bad they didn't all die

Really patriotic of you. What a good son of the South you are.

Turns out one of the investigators authenticating her diary in the late 40s made the mistake of scribbling notes on it with a ballpoint pen.

Where can we see images of the original>?

>investigators authenticating her diary
So... It's not that its the fake, it's the fault of the people investigating it's a fake?

That sounds like the kind of answer a certain kind of person would come up with. What is that word again...

>What a good son of the South you are.

You talk like a damn Jew.

>Well... You know of Jeff Davis' closest associates in the Confederate government was a Jew right?

And Nixon was pals with Kissinger.

You are one of the most pathetic paid shills I've seen yet on this board.

IIRC the original diary is kept in cold storage to protect it from decay. I suppose you could file for a court order to see it, but that's gonna take time and money.

You're literally pic related

End justifies the means.

There are a lot innocent Jews who should perish for the greater good.

t. Arthur Seyss-Inquart

Of all the Nuremberg defendants, you were bar none, the one with the most punchable face btw.

I've been blessed by a Netherlands user. I really wish I could go back and visit. Beautiful country.

Come home white man

Dunno

If you ever go back, visit the town of Neunen. A lot of van Gogh's works depict the town.

>Sup Forums

>filename

>she didn't die

Are you telling me Anne Frank is still out there hiding somewhere!?

>20 posts by this ID

She is solely responsible for our current mess. She planned this conspiracy.

Jeff Mangum?

burger edu here, wut chu talkin bout?

I'd tip my fedora if I was retarded enough to own one.

>What was her end goal?

to become a drummer in a death metal band

>What was her goal?
Probably to grow up and have a metric fuckton of people read the book some middle aged balding Jew wrote in her name to garner emotional sympathy for Jewish victimhood.

>BUT THEN THEY BURIED HER ALIVE, ONE EVENING 1945

>Even if her diary was a forgery, the fact the Nazis saw fit to murder a 15 year old girl in the first place is an egregious crime of the highest degree

>implying you yankees didn't kill 15 year old girls wherever you march/use drones

Also (((who))) bunked the ballpoint fact?

>yankees didn't kill 15 year old girls wherever you march/use drones
>implying I support the War of-errr I mean on Terror

She has the same face as that Antifa girl that got punched in Berkeley (moldilocks)

Now that's just mean...