Conservatives PROVEN retarded

>And then it gets really crazy. Almost 1 in 6 Trump voters, while simultaneously viewing photographs of the crowds at the 2016 inauguration of Donald Trump and at the 2012 inauguration of Barack Obama , insisted that the former were larger.
>Sixty-six percent of self-described “very conservative” Americans seriously believe that “Muslims are covertly implementing Sharia law in American courts.”
>Forty-six percent of Trump voters polled just after the 2016 election either thought that Hillary Clinton was connected to a child sex trafficking ring run out of the basement of a pizzeria in Washington, D.C., or weren’t sure if it was true.

>If “truth” is judged on the basis of Enlightenment ideas of reason and more or less objective “evidence,” many of the substantive positions common on the right seem to border on delusional.
>The left is certainly not immune to credulity (most commonly about the safety of vaccines, GMO foods, and fracking), but the right seems to specialize in it.
>“Misinformation is currently predominantly a pathology of the right,” concluded a team of scholars from the Harvard Kennedy School and Northeastern University at a February 2017 conference.
>A BuzzFeed analysis found that three main hyperconservative Facebook pages were roughly twice as likely as three leading ultraliberal Facebook pages to publish fake or misleading information.

Why are the lot of you so stupid?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=300D3GXH4fc
dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-4267956/Rare-look-inside-Muslim-Sharia-Court.html
gatestoneinstitute.org/10754/europe-sharia-law
centerforsecuritypolicy.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/06/150612-CSP-Polling-Company-Nationwide-Online-Survey-of-Muslims-Topline-Poll-Data.pdf
telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/1510866/Poll-reveals-40pc-of-Muslims-want-sharia-law-in-UK.html
pewforum.org/uploadedFiles/Topics/Religious_Affiliation/Muslim/worlds-muslims-religion-politics-society-full-report.pdf
comres.co.uk/polls/bbc-radio-4-today-muslim-poll/
terrorismanalysts.com/pt/index.php/pot/article/view/sharia-adherence-mosque-survey/html
torontosun.com/2011/11/01/strong-support-for-shariah-in-canada
macdonaldlaurier.ca/much-good-news-and-some-worrying-results-in-new-study-of-muslim-public-opinion-in-canada/
gatestoneinstitute.org/4092/europe-islamic-fundamentalism
mpcdot.com/forums/most-liked-content/
web.stanford.edu/~gentzkow/research/fakenews.pdf
fallacyfiles.org/adhomine.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

but sean hannity wouldn't lie to me ;~;

Yes goyim, only believe in what we're telling you! Doing otherwise makes you a STUPID IDIOT! You don't want to be a STUPID IDIOT, do you?

>(((A BuzzFeed analysis)))

>post misleading disinfo about inauguration sizes, taking an early pic for Trump and comparing it to a late pic of Obama, disinfo about pedo shit being carried out under pizza banners
>surprised when people either believe it or are unsure

Kys

>Sixty-six percent of self-described “very conservative” Americans seriously believe that “Muslims are covertly implementing Sharia law in American courts.”

Do any of you "extremely high IQ masterrace totally ripped but misunderstood loners" have a single shred of credible evidence for this?

>>A BuzzFeed analysis

>>A BuzzFeed analysis found that three main hyperconservative Facebook pages were roughly twice as likely as three leading ultraliberal Facebook pages to publish fake or misleading information.

kek, what kind of fucking sample is that?

Read Edward Gibbon , Frederic Bastiat , Ernest Renan books and educated your self

Real problem is white people elect "I want easy life for me"type of tranny/women

Its symptom of Kleptocracy

usually third world state have that kind of national character

LBJ's great society is failures at every level

But Democrat/Libfag lie you keep pushing it

You are the one who's ruin everything

>a BuzzFeed analysis

I like how hanity is the Hitler mustache.

>a buzz feed analysis
nigger I watched antifa bash the guy who was getting live footage for buzzfeed. They surronded and assulted him live. Buzzfeed deleted that video and insist antifa in non violent.

OP your the retard and your a new shill caused by soro's 18 million dollar investment to open society

What does it say about the left constantly getting btfo by a bunch of retards?

>Enlightenment ideas
maybe you faggots should read up on those ideas

>conservative r da dumb! buzzfeed science told me! I FUCKING love science!

Jesus Christ

>(((BuzzFeed))) ''''''analysis''''''

So something like this then?

>Almost 1 in 6 Trump voters, while simultaneously viewing photographs of the crowds at the 2016 inauguration of Donald Trump and at the 2012 inauguration of Barack Obama , insisted that the former were larger.

Sup Forumstards will defend this

Besides the fact that its happening in Europe?
dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-4267956/Rare-look-inside-Muslim-Sharia-Court.html
gatestoneinstitute.org/10754/europe-sharia-law

>dailymail.co.uk
>gatestoneinstitute.org/

retard right winger detected

>>And then it gets really crazy. Almost 1 in 6 Trump voters, while simultaneously viewing photographs of the crowds at the 2016 inauguration of Donald Trump and at the 2012 inauguration of Barack Obama , insisted that the former were larger.

Never seen anyone claim that. The only claims I have seen say that the inauguration is in DC which is 95% democrat so of course there would be more at the traitors inauguration. It would be right done the street from the rest of the traitors.

CAIR and the far left have been trying their hardest. The most they have gotten is YouTube demonetizing people who aren't retarded faggots.

>Forty-six percent of Trump voters polled just after the 2016 election either thought that Hillary Clinton was connected to a child sex trafficking ring run out of the basement of a pizzeria in Washington, D.C., or weren’t sure if it was true.

There is more evidence to this claim than anything to do with collusion with Russia. There has been numerous friends and colleagues have been arrested for human trafficking or some sort of sexual assault.

>(((science)))

Neither an argument nor a refutation.

What you liberals don't realize is that accepting another's claim of reality is essentially submitting to them.
>hahah hey look at how wrong Trump was, don't you agree
When a conservative disagrees the liberal thinks
>haha wow conservatives deny reality when it's in their face
But the conservative thinks
>fuck you, i won't submit

>(((Ehrenreich)))
America is just full of gullible idiots on both sides of the spectrum. Playing into (((their))) divide and conquer is what the true morons do.

Holy shit that's actually a terrifying subliminal message. They're trying to make normies think American conservatives = Nazis through subliminal brainwashing.

I kind of want the Left to start winning again so we can shoot them all.

>taking a British tabloid and a right-wing think tank organization that was caught lying in the past as source.

that the reason why people call you retarded, amerigoblin.

>Almost 1 in 6 Trump voters, while simultaneously viewing photographs of the crowds at the 2016 inauguration of Donald Trump and at the 2012 inauguration of Barack Obama , insisted that the former were larger.
But the thing is that these conservatives are only saying that to piss off liberals. If the same people were shown two crowds of people, which had NO POLITICAL CONNOTATIONS AT ALL (e.g. two crowds at two different rock concerts, let's say), I'm sure they'd accurately be able to identify the larger crowd.

So actually I think what is more accurate is to say that conservatives are perhaps more willing to stretch the truth in order to further their political agenda (although I'm sure tons of liberals are willing to do this too). They don't mind being a bit wooly with facts if it means they can try and make political gains.

In short, conservatives are alpha, because they do whatever the fuck they like.
Liberals are beta because they're always like "I need to play by the rules!"

Conservatives view depends on who is president.

It also doesn't mention what they were asked, or who they sampled or blah blah blah, at least not in the excerpt.

Consider the source. Buzzfeed is comprised of garbage people. Why the fucked would I believe them about anything?

>Science

> just these very innocent statements from the hands of organizations meant to represent the American Muslim population

American Muslim officials quotes:

• Muzammil Siddiqi, chairman of both the Fiqh Council of North America, which dispenses Islamic rulings, and the North American Islamic Trust, which owns most of the mosques in the U.S.: “As Muslims, we should participate in the system to safeguard our interests and try to bring gradual change, (but) we must not forget that Allah’s rules have to be established in all lands, and all our efforts should lead to that direction.”

• Omar Ahmad, co-founder of the Council on American-Islamic Relations, the top Muslim lobby group in Washington: “Islam isn’t in America to be equal to any other faith, but to become dominant. The Quran should be the highest authority in America, and Islam the only accepted religion on Earth.”

• CAIR spokesman Ibrahim Hooper: “I wouldn’t want to create the impression that I wouldn’t like the government of the United States to be Islamic sometime in the future.”

• Imam Siraj Wahhaj, director of the Muslim Alliance in North America: “In time, this so-called democracy will crumble, and there will be nothing. And the only thing that will remain will be Islam.”

• Imam Zaid Shakir, co-founder of Zaytuna College in Berkeley, Calif.: “If we put a nationwide infrastructure in place and marshaled our resources, we’d take over this country in a very short time. . . . What a great victory it will be for Islam to have this country in the fold and ranks of the Muslims.”…

I just want to thank the OP for getting his news from government approved media outlets such as Buzzfeed, CNN, New York Times, MSNBC, Newsweek, CBS, Eminem, Jimmy Kimmel, your neighbors dog, The View, Huffington Post, a well-respected Native American like Elizabeth Warren, Time Magazine, ABC, Stephen Colbert, your favorite football player, VOX, Jay-Z, Bigfoot, Washington Post, an imaginary friend who lives in your finger, inquisitr, Rob Reiner, NPR, a Nobel Prize winning scientist and internet inventor Al Gore, USA Today, female gold medalist Bruce Jenner, the New Yorker, War Hero John McCain, Madonna, a prominent Hollywood actor, an invisible leprechaun, your dog, my dog, or ESPN. When people look elsewhere for their "Fake News", it makes the glowworms at the CIA look inept and incompetent.

“The CIA owns everyone of any significance in the major media.”
"We'll know our disinformation program is complete when everything the American public believes is false".

— former CIA Director William Colby

The Shilling is strong tonight...ugh y'all are cancer...

sage

The proof that you are too retarded to be taken seriously is that you not only think pictures are numbers, but that you think any opinion of any picture of anything somehow has any bearing on the truth.

Muslims are slowly instituting sharia law, Hillary is part of a peadophilia ring, that's just bullshit and ironically so considering the left believe diversity is a strength, a leftwing university said it so it must be true, buzzfeed said it so it must be true.

Why do you retards think we're all equal when reality tells a different story?

>if "truth" is judged on the basis of Enlightenment ideas

>from slate

You mean like liberals? Nice meme flag faggot

>sees article on """"""""""FOX NEWS"""""""""" about conservatives believing anything they see
>goes to a chinese cave paintings online discussion board to ask them why they are all gullible
user, what killed your brain cells, was it your terminal cancer and autism or years of drinking?

Neither an argument nor a refutation.

gas all conservatives

The Polling Company CSP Poll (2015): 25% of Muslim-Americans say that violence against Americans in the United States is justified as part of the "global Jihad (64% disagree).
centerforsecuritypolicy.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/06/150612-CSP-Polling-Company-Nationwide-Online-Survey-of-Muslims-Topline-Poll-Data.pdf

The Polling Company CSP Poll (2015): 19% of Muslim-Americans say that violence is justified in order to make Sharia the law in the United States (66% disagree).

ICM Poll: 40% of British Muslims want Sharia in the UK
telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/1510866/Poll-reveals-40pc-of-Muslims-want-sharia-law-in-UK.html

Pew Research (2013): At least 1 in 4 Muslims do not reject violence against civilians (study did not distinguish between those who believe it is partially justified and never justified).
pewforum.org/uploadedFiles/Topics/Religious_Affiliation/Muslim/worlds-muslims-religion-politics-society-full-report.pdf

BBC Radio (2015): 45% of British Muslims agree that clerics preaching violence against the West represent "mainstream Islam".
comres.co.uk/polls/bbc-radio-4-today-muslim-poll/

Terrorism Research Institute Study: 51% of mosques in the U.S. have texts on site rated as severely advocating violence; 30% have texts rated as moderately advocating violence; and 19% have no violent texts at all.
terrorismanalysts.com/pt/index.php/pot/article/view/sharia-adherence-mosque-survey/html

MacDonald Laurier Institute: 62% of Muslims want Sharia in Canada (15% say make it mandatory)
torontosun.com/2011/11/01/strong-support-for-shariah-in-canada
macdonaldlaurier.ca/much-good-news-and-some-worrying-results-in-new-study-of-muslim-public-opinion-in-canada/

venezuela

WZB Berlin Social Science Center: 65% of Muslims in Europe say Sharia is more important than the law of the country they live in.
gatestoneinstitute.org/4092/europe-islamic-fundamentalism

> liberal: “if CNN, the New York Times, the Washington Post, MSNBC didn’t say it then it’s not real...[ proceeds to disregard any study, figure, statistic that did not come from those places] why are conservatives so stupid”

It’s just common sense.
less white people + more Muslims + democracy = muslims eventually vote in sharia law
What aspect of that is difficult for you to grasp?

CNN, the Washington Post, the New York Times have all been caught lying multiple times in the past what’s your point?

>anudder study we conducted that proves that we are right and those goys we hate are stupid stupid stupid

ok cool

>>And then it gets really crazy. Almost 1 in 6 Trump voters, while simultaneously viewing photographs of the crowds at the 2016 inauguration of Donald Trump and at the 2012 inauguration of Barack Obama , insisted that the former were larger.

omg i cant even

this is literally

i cant

reminder boomers actually believed journalism and the media were important things/careers

>oy vey! everything we say is true!

Once you are aware they are lying/obscuring some big things, it's over -- the trust is gone.

You have to try your best to piece things together for yourself, because you can no longer accept the things you are told at face value.

Liberals can more easily believe the MSM, because it's telling them what they want to believe.

all of this is worded very sneakily

>46% think... or arent sure
>5% think and 41% arent sure

>66% of self described very conservative think
>meaning they talked to 9 people who consider themselves "very conservative" and 6 of them belive this

im not saying these are the real numbers but you get the gestalt of how you can use clever words and percent to fuck around with statistics and still not be lying

Muslims do want Sharia law. Polls have established this very clearly.

When the Muslim numbers are high enough, it will be implemented. That's far, far off in the US now -- but in France and Britain, it isn't exactly science fiction... it's within the helm of possibility if present trends continue.

>misinformation is currently predominantly a pathology of the right
lmao this is literally the opposite of the truth

>what’s your point?

get better sources.

>Interview dumbest people you can find.
>Hurr all of you people who disagree are just Stoopid!

Let's clarify:
1) Obama did have a bigger in person crowd than Trump. This is because:
A) held in D.C. which is full of blacks and left leaning as fuck. So he had more native support whereas Trump supporters are from elsewhere in the nation and right leaning people typically don't waste time and money traveling for something they can watch on tv.
B) Lots of violent protestors making it uncomfortable to be there and physically impeding them from being present.

2) Of the 2 pictures floating around 1 was from hours before it be event actually took place (like 8-10 am, as per the time stamp since this was shown on tv from Fox I believe but hey it's faux news right so it must be shooped) and the other was from like 2 pm clock (clock tower in pic)

2) Trump inauguration broke streaming records. There were several stories published main stream media sources stating this. Look it up yourself I'm phone posting.

3) He won. And your extra 2 million (which is likely buffered by illegal votes since you are against any sort of voter ID or election integrity regulations cuz das racsis! Oh and you promote non-citizen voting and other shit).

Fuck off with your propaganda.

shoulda used this one

has more comic vaule

>cherry-picked some meaningless skub
>haha, look all conservatives r dumb
>this study has been brought to you by the Shekelbergstein Institution

>1) Obama did have a bigger in person crowd than Trump because-
stopped reading right there, that is a fact and everything else is just your blah blah blah excuses

All humans are succeptible

Oh sweety...

Yeah right you commie propogand pusher. Nothing published by Buzzfeed, HuFfpo, CNN, NBC, MSNBC, CBS, ABC, WaPo, NY times or any of the other mainstream media networks is even REMOTELY neutral. Every single headline pushes hyper liberal narratives only and nothing else. NONE of your political platforms matter to me. NOt a single one. Learn to write actual unbiased news again and conservatives might be able to stomach MSm again one day.

Remember when it was “objective” that Trump had no chance of being nominated? Then NO chance of being elected? Remember when statistical “evidence” was touted? How did that work again?
I can’t speak for what some rural, god fearing retard might believe, but the most backwards conservative bible thumper seems to still be able to recognize that a man dressed as a woman is still a man, the left seems to have difficulty with this. They also seem to understand that you can’t just take a preestablished word and redefine it to suit your ideological purpose and call it a fact.
In summation: KYS

Another flip Liberal Problem to Republican and then post it~

Like the Pedo one!
Next,
Whats up with all the ALT right Sexual Assaults?

Left lies to their faces everyday,
All day
and they suck it up like grape cool-aid!~

News media is our enemy

There's a lot of low info people even on this site. They believe any conspiracy, falsehood and Infowars garbage that's posted here. Then expect people to take them seriously, and it ducks because I want an intellectual backbone to this Trumpist populist movement.

wtf im convinced that shareblue and liberalism is correct now?

How many dicks do you suck at shareblue? Is David Brock a nice goy?

You should check out MPC:

mpcdot.com/forums/most-liked-content/

Nice botposts shills.

>when you say the shareblues name and it appears

easy there minimum wage slave working from home for a superpac, i'm your friend here

SAD!

>The left is prone to projection - the post

>le 99% chance hillary wins election
thats all i have to say

Not an argument gercuck.

I used to watch h3h3's podcasts and videos (yes, I was a fag). There was this one episode of their podcast where they said something along the lines of "BuzzFeed actually has good journalism." After that, Ethan Klein lost all credibility as a YouTube 'commenter' to me. He also started hanging out with pornstars, elites, and other Hollywood kikes. Even after all that, I still liked him as a comedian and believed he was a genuine good person. He then decides to throw PewDiePie under a bus for saying "What a fucking nigger." That's when I stopped watching his content. Fuck me for liking any 'e-celebs.'

My point is that BuzzFeed is shit, but I also wanted to give my spiel on Ethan Klein. God, why can't you just give the world a famous, kind-hearted Jew that doesn't betray his friends? Also, OP is a fag.

This is called "lying with statistics". You can't combine a statistic with the 'i don't know' answer and then report them together. It's more likely that like 5-10% of people believed it, 40% said they didn't know and they make it seem like suddenly half of Republicans were Pizzagate conspiracy people.

That's not even getting into the fact that the story is fucking wrong. Pro-Trump fake news were much more widespread than pro-Clinton ones on facebook (sauce: web.stanford.edu/~gentzkow/research/fakenews.pdf )

Buzzfeed is fake news tier bullshit.

You can find statistics to prove anything you want and 70% of all people know that.
-Homer Simpson

Probably because they're smart enough to not trust (((msm))).

Checked.

I think that the deep problem is with IQ. Conservatives suffer greatly in IQ test performance. Is this retardation genetic or acquired?

Hold up, they have gretchen carlson in that pic. They're calling a sexual abuse victim a liar, how is this progressive?

Even more retarded left-winger detected. Here - educate yourself, as you guys like to say.

fallacyfiles.org/adhomine.html

>If “truth” is judged on the basis of Enlightenment ideas of reason and more or less objective “evidence,” many of the substantive positions common on the right seem to border on delusional.
The enlightenment undermined the philosophy of thousands of years of civilization so that peasants could huff Pure Ideology and conclude civilization is best served when it intentionally attempts to turn into everything it isn't

>>If “truth” is judged on the basis of Enlightenment ideas of reason and more or less objective “evidence,” many of the substantive positions common on the right seem to border on delusional.

>Multiculturalism is the best, you don't want to give your daughter to Tyrone?! You're delusional.

why can't liberals think for themselves? every leftist ive met is just some drooling idiot who regurgitates whatever leftist propaganda is shoved down their throats on social media. you people are so boring to talk to. its laughable how you pat yourselves on the back with pretentious articles like this, kek

>not playing Roy 2: Dave

u kno 80% of statistics are made up on the spot

There were no "jews" in 2,000 BCE.

The picasso is fake.

>every leftist ive met is just some drooling idiot who regurgitates whatever leftist propaganda is shoved down their throats on social media
This is unfortunately mostly my experience. People regurgitating the opinions of comedians or complaining about Trump being "mean" is so banal.

>Slate
>news
Analysis: OP suffers from limited mental faculties.
Advisory: kys

SAGE

look at all their closeted spokesmen, when you're whole life is a lie then lying is a way of life.

plus lying is the only way to really sell their true agenda of making the rich richer and the poor poorer.

>And then it gets really crazy. Almost 1 in 6 Trump voters, while simultaneously viewing photographs of the crowds at the 2016 inauguration of Donald Trump and at the 2012 inauguration of Barack Obama , insisted that the former were larger.
1 in 6 Trump voters is from Sup Forums. Nobody else can achieve that level of delusion.

Leftists believe "Khmer Rouge did no wrong"
"Great Depression was stoppe dby New Deal"
"ALCIADA did 9/11" lollll Left is insane.

>merely pretending

>John ((((Ehrenreich))))
This doesn't even surprise me anymore.

>self-described "very conservative"
Niggers actually describe themselves as very conservative.

Articles that include "actually" in the title or subtitle.

Sage goes in the options box.