MFW when someone on pol says vaccines are bad for you

why are so many people on here antiscience? it makes the rest of the opinions on here seem nutty/silly by association.

Other urls found in this thread:

educate4theinjured.org/vaccine-giant-merck-faces-class-action-l
cbsnews.com/news/family-to-receive-15m-plus-in-first-ever-vaccine-autism-court-award/
patheos.com/blogs/nosacredcows/2017/10/neil-degrasse-tyson-accused-of-rape/
youtube.com/watch?v=300D3GXH4fc
web.archive.org/web/20130522091608/http://www.cdc.gov/vaccinesafety/updates/archive/polio_and_cancer_factsheet.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>why are so many people on here antiscience?

examples?

climate change? vaccines? abortion?
need I say more?

Science has become government funded schemes to herd the sheeple around.

see like this. what does this even mean?

and what about these? just because some people hold nonfactual opinions, doesn't mean everyone does. what was the point of this thread? it's fucking shit.

OMG you watch rick and morty too!?
Isn't being in the super smart club that's better than everyone else because they just don't get it so awesome!?
Let's get some starbucks sometime and discuss what they meant in episode 2 of season 1.

Remember when scientists said the world was going to run out of oil by 2000? Remember the term "Global Warming"? Yeah that.

The Bible and because lots of scientists are not conservative.

Go ahead, drink the tap water.

There's nothing in it to be worried about.

Here, I'll draw you a glass of wonderful city tap water.

Please, drink right up!

Global warming isn't real.

i want every single person that watches rick and morty to die

>says 2% of scientists

Vaccines work scientifically that's the problem, they work but they add extra shit in there including microchips and that's the issue.

microchips... okay then...

>Why are so many people on here antiscience
Well, if by antiscience you mean "not taking info from a shitty tv show".

>because something is "science" it can't be influenced by external forces
you're so fucking stupid.....

sage this gay thread and gtfo, OP is a retard and/or a shill.

But goy, all the top scientists agree that eating poop is good for you. It has to be true. They wouldn't just lie for money and/or to save their skins/status.

>abortion

What about it? Your just a clump of cells m8 should I be allowed to kill you.

The science actually is this: there is mercury in vaccines. Mercury causes brain damage. Pumping babies full of mercury causes brain damage. SCIENCE

But google literally alters the results for opinions it wants to be reality
literally try to search for counter arguments to Vaccines. You get all of the wrong ones.

Vaccines as a concept are great but I'm not entirely sure the Jews aren't putting extra shit in them to further their nefarious goals.

When science is manipulated for a political, sociological, or financial reasons, it isn't science

>But goy, all the top scientists agree that eating poop is good for you. It has to be true
This what people think science is.

Wrong.

Science by consensus.
This is the world we live in.

Respond to this guy instead of looking stupid. OP! Pls resond

you seriously believe google goes to all the trouble to alter search results just because you don't agree with the results?

He fucked up a little about said "emergent truth".
It should always be taken into account but its by no means dogma.
Hes still better than religious fags who base their conviction on fairy tales though.

Abortion is murder, there is nothing scientific about it. Climate change is a non issue, if global temps go up who cares. Move north 100 miles. It is mostly just a UN power and money grab. Any tax on carbon will just be passed on to the consumer, so the whole thing about oil companies freaking out over it is overblown. Exxon won't lose a single penny over a carbon tax, you will. Vaccines, that has literally been proven. Apparently permanent brain damage, mood and behavioral changes is on the warning labels for the MMR vaccine.

educate4theinjured.org/vaccine-giant-merck-faces-class-action-l

cbsnews.com/news/family-to-receive-15m-plus-in-first-ever-vaccine-autism-court-award/

Google's main business is advertising. They give search results to the highest bidder.

He's just a troll so he won't respond. Science in the last 50 years has been all about moving goal posts. Science in search of the truth died in the Atomic Age .

>doesn't understand peer review
It's a big deal when you can disprove someone's claims. If you were a scientist you'd know this.

I loves me some rape.
-Black Science Man

patheos.com/blogs/nosacredcows/2017/10/neil-degrasse-tyson-accused-of-rape/

Masturbation is murder.

youtube.com/watch?v=300D3GXH4fc

>accused
>by a woman
>guilty
Must be a liberal

Hey but try winning that arguement with a medical professional you'll just seem like a dumbass hippie in their book, I have been refusing shots since I was 14 I wonder if I will ever need them never plan on taking the pharmetcutical Jew anyways

>what is Thiomersal/Timerosal
>what are The Simpsonwood Documents
>what is the blood-brain barrier
Is this 'I luv me some science' enough?

fucking die you dumbass jew oil loving Carbon nigger

Vaccines work and whoever refuse them is fucking retarded. The "vaccines are bad for you" argument is a scam so that some of the elite can pay less taxes for the healthcare system.

Abortion? Physicians agree that an embryo is living.

most ppl on the right are just too fucking stupid to sit down and focus on pure info. Its sad. The right should be the science and pragmatism party. Instead its a bunch of fucking jew worshipers.

yes. They filter results based on what they think is your personal preference. If you doubt, try duck duck go ..no filter for advertisments.

>programmer here

Remember to make Rick and Morty red pilled.

>tfw "scientists" constantly predicting absolute doom upon the world while growing up in the 90s and 00s
>realize that by now we should have been either drowining in the global ocean, overrun by mountains of garbage, burned alive by acid ran or incinerated due the ozone layer disappearing

Remember when one lone scientist was accused of heresy for stating that the earth revolved around the sun?

Mix it with some RoundUp. For flavor.

Sperm doesn't develop on it's own neither do the eggs themself, a fertilized egg will become a fully grown human on its own

>complains about people being antiscience
>is a commie even though studying even econ 101 would reveal how retarded communism is.

I know you hate "soft science" but economics is a science and studying even on the surface shows that free markets are superior to communism for providing what everyone needs.

idiots.

Sometimes I'll post shit about vaccines being dangerous for kids, but idiots believe it. That way their idiot kids die and we have less idiots in the world

Don't listen to them, make sure you get your children vaccinated goy!

Can't arugue with them digits. Ricky and Morty fag BTFO.

>Not a single person bites the rick and morty bait
I'm actually impressed

>patheos.com/blogs/nosacredcows/2017/10/neil-degrasse-tyson-accused-of-rape/

lol .."I didn't become first black female astronigger cuz Neil Degrass Tyson raped me".

THIS SOURCE COMES RIGHT FROM THE CDC IT SELF. CANCER CAUSING VIRUS FOUND IN VACCINE.

FUCKING KYS IF YOU HATE YOUR SELF SO MUCH YOU IF YOU WANT TO BE A DNC GINNIE PIG
web.archive.org/web/20130522091608/http://www.cdc.gov/vaccinesafety/updates/archive/polio_and_cancer_factsheet.htm

It's a decent show but it's not perennial

that little one looks like he's taken Hitler cock.

I TURNED MYSELF INTO A PICKLE, ANONS

Daily reminder that the anti-vax community is human sewage.

nah. hitler couldn't get an erection after 1928 or so. he was all methed out and could barely piss

that's why you encourage them so we have less idiots bro

I think you might have missed something there.

Based Ben > IM PICKLE RIIIIICK

Why are people vaccinated afraid of what they are vaccinated against? If they work why worry if I die from the disease?

Did he really say that? The scientific facts change all the time.

Was he always this retarded?

women are not allowed here

This^

If you will die without a flu shot every year then you are meant to die. Survival is Science.

Not saying don't get the other preventable diseases type ones but getting vaccines for illnesses that shouldn't kill you (in this case flu shots)

but if you know you will die without it becuase you immune system is so weak(numales, liberals in general, people with HIV/AIDS) then you should just die. You are a the a preventable disease and the host is Earth and you are killing her woth your degeneracy.

this tbqh

>Anti-science?
So when a scientist proves differences between blacks and humans, is that science or nazi racism?
Because people like OP toss the baby out with the bathwater unless it suites the narrative at hand.
>Point: (((You))) Liberals complain about guns killing kids 24/7, have huge political movements with millions of dollars, huge (((HollyWood))) stars, and pro sports niggers decrying Guns.
>But since Trump has taken office
> 3,000 + Pedophiles have been arrested and hundreds of kids saved from the sex dungeons they were kept in.
You liberals wont even acknowledge that, or that pizzagate (which is just pedogate) even exists.
>Its called liberal hypocrisy, and its why we hate sheeple, normies, and (((You people)))
NOW FUCK OFF AND KYS!

Yeah docs will say I’m nutso newage hippie. You didn’t take the shots and you’re alive! Wow! How are you alive ?!

:) goo for you user, keep on

Low quality b8, and a slide thread to boot

I don't vaccinate because people rarely die in first world countries of those diseases. My kids have never had a runny nose, fever, never even been sick. Diseases weren't stopped by the vaccines...they were stopped by having running water/sewage system, better nutrition, cleaner living. Doctors are like what, the 3rd leading cause of death? Yeah.have fun with injecting known neurotoxins directly into the blood stream, bypassing your bodies natural immune defenses. Theres a reason they mostly give vaccines to kids, because it plays on your emotions and they know adults will just say fuck no to getting them for themselves. How many of you get your booster.shots every 5-10 years like cdc suggests? If you don't then you're considered "unvaccinated, so stfu

I like how people always freak out on anti-vaxxers like OMG if you don't vaccinate, then you'll help spread disease to me and my family! Uh, if you vaccinate wouldn't you be, you know, vaccinated? So who gives a fuck about anti-vaxxers? Let them be "dumb" and die, right? Shouldn't hurt the vaxxers one bit.

I agree, but the Jews plan on spreading those preventable diseases here becuase they know the right wing are less likely to vaccinate so I got the "basics" when O was on the Army. I will NEVER get a flu shot tho.

But if a liberal, a HIV/AIDs, or a child dies from the flu they were meamt to die.

Sorry libtards. We need genes of people who won't die of the flu to continue the human race.

> "If Batman wants so badly to be a bat, he might be more intriguing if (like Marvel’s Daredevil) he were also blind, like a Bat.”

Wil Wheaton tier “science” tbqh

>omg how can you not vaccinate you child? Poor children!
>I hope your child gets sick and dies
Every vaccine debate in 2015-2016

>MFW

fucking redditards

All science is is a series of inferences based on observed facts. That's literally it. Therefor science is essentially hypothesis based and in the end, highly theoretical.

What this board is against is science as a 'religion'. Now-a-days people won't believe something unless 'science' can prove it. That's why we live in a faithless society full of degenerates.

>Climate change
Legitimately debatable

>vaccines
We don't, for the most part.

>Abortion
Opposition is not on scientific grounds.

Anything else?

Fucking read the CDC pink book faggot. Fewer than 1% of all polio cases have any damage lasting more than a month.

And you have to catch it first.

Because you are putting children at risk by not vaccinating your kids!
I hope your kids get sick and die!

wanna talk about IQs

inaccurate, outdated, archaic

>old is bad
Still a solid predictor of life sucess. You going to throw out gravity, calculus and evolution too? They're older.

I'm pro choice, but you totally have to own up to the fact that you're killing life and before that, killing the potential for life.

Trying to pretend "it's just a fetus until it's born, science man" is literally retarded.

This one is painful.

Source it faggot.

If this is that survey again that asked 100 or so scientists if they thought that climates change again....

Anyone who believes there has been an ice age accepts that climates change. I can't believe I'm falling for your bait.

vaccine court in the us
pays out a lot of money in settlements against vaccine victims. it's a real thing. and curiously the drug companies are exempt from having to pay for this, they have no liability costs for their vaccines, it's covered by tax dollars. now thats what i call immunity. but what do i know morty, i'm just a pickle

it's as if google knows what you're interested in based on your searches...

>watching rick and morty
a tell tale sign of a person with no foundation in life. That show is watched exclusively by losers and people who want to appear knowledgable.

Watched 15 minutes of one episode and it was the most banal boring shit I have ever seen in my life, the fact that anyone could waste their life watching that is beyond me. Listen to me, I browse Sup Forums and I am no stranger to wasting time, and I couldn't justify wasting time on that. That show is of the Devil, it is literally demonic and it is not even slightly entertaining, it's like it is specifically designed to target know-it-all with an inferiority complex and make them now part of some special club "rick and morty" watchers.

I hate rick and morty, I am sick of talking about rick and morty, I can't wait till it is like family guy where no one literally ever talks about it ever again

Scientists say a lot of shit. Then the real ones, the ones that have done some shit, are always god fearing mother fuckers. I mean look a Einstein, believed in god 100%. Look at Oppenheimer, lead the team to first split the atom in anger and had the nuts to say "Yeah, sure, the first time in modern times."

Our real scientists these days are tucked away in corporations doing some crazy shit like Ray Kurzweil and his AI project to resurrect his father.

They are not scrapping the bottom of the barrel living off of your fear for cash for DEM PROGRAMZ TO INVESTIGATE DEM WEATHERZ.

Based

you wrote all that just to say you're to stupid too understand Rick and Morty?

if vaccines are so good, then they shouldn't have to force us to take them

UP YOUR BUTT MORTY *BURP* UP YOUR BUTT MORTY *BURP* UP YOUR BUTT MORTY *BURP* UP YOUR BUTT MORTY *BURP* UP YOUR BUTT MORTY *BURP* UP YOUR BUTT MORTY *BURP* UP YOUR BUTT MORTY *BURP* UP YOUR BUTT MORTY *BURP* UP YOUR BUTT MORTY *BURP* UP YOUR BUTT MORTY *BURP* UP YOUR BUTT MORTY *BURP* UP YOUR BUTT MORTY *BURP* UP YOUR BUTT MORTY *BURP* UP YOUR BUTT MORTY *BURP* UP YOUR BUTT MORTY *BURP* UP YOUR BUTT MORTY *BURP* UP YOUR BUTT MORTY *BURP* UP YOUR BUTT MORTY *BURP* UP YOUR BUTT MORTY *BURP* UP YOUR BUTT MORTY *BURP* UP YOUR BUTT MORTY *BURP* UP YOUR BUTT MORTY *BURP* UP YOUR BUTT MORTY *BURP* UP YOUR BUTT MORTY *BURP* UP YOUR BUTT MORTY *BURP* UP YOUR BUTT MORTY *BURP* UP YOUR BUTT MORTY *BURP* UP YOUR BUTT MORTY *BURP* UP YOUR BUTT MORTY *BURP* UP YOUR BUTT MORTY *BURP* UP YOUR BUTT MORTY *BURP* UP YOUR BUTT MORTY *BURP* UP YOUR BUTT MORTY *BURP* UP YOUR BUTT MORTY *BURP* UP YOUR BUTT MORTY *BURP* UP YOUR BUTT MORTY *BURP* UP YOUR BUTT MORTY *BURP* UP YOUR BUTT MORTY *BURP* UP YOUR BUTT MORTY *BURP* UP YOUR BUTT MORTY *BURP*

Wtf is that

P E A K
O I L