Nuclear Explosion in Russia?

Nuclear Explosion in Russia?

ANYONE HAVE ANY INFO???

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/world/2017/nov/10/nuclear-accident-in-russia-or-kazakhstan-sends-radioactive-cloud-over-europe
archive.is/1N35D
oai.dtic.mil/oai/oai?verb=getRecord&metadataPrefix=html&identifier=AD0473931
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

oh fuck

>Nuclear accident in Russia or Kazakhstan sends radioactive cloud over Europe

theguardian.com/world/2017/nov/10/nuclear-accident-in-russia-or-kazakhstan-sends-radioactive-cloud-over-europe

How many more of these have to happen before people come to their senses about nuclear power?

Probably kimmy's collapsing test mountain. It was expected to leak 'a bit'

AI POSTING IS GETTING REALLY SHIT? IT'S LOSING IT

Shit, boys. It's real.

shitposting larp thread on pol by dicksucking op?
anyone have any info???

Huge if large.

wowweewooeoo

Fuck it’s real get in the happening bunker boys

It's a leak from a site used to produce the material used in nuclear medicine.
eating a banana probably gives you a higher dose of radiation than this.

same people that said trump dumped first.

>leak from nuclear plant in Ural mountains supposedly happened in September

sage

excessive if correct

Nothing is happening

huge cock if true pussy

I could swear I saw an user posting about something happening over there and it will be the talk of the world. Anyone have that? It had a map of khazwhateverrussianname highlighted

Okay vlad thanks for the peace of mind

uh.. Should I be scared?

>3 minutes ago
>BREAKING NEWS (reuters) - Radioactive Iodine detectors in Sweden tripped

I am monitoring the situation from Japan

underrated gungrabber

anyone else twitter down? check out GPS 50.02758, 65.99921 on google earth. Kazakhstan, very non descript. This is NOT just a leak from a nuclear med plant.

'radiation dose' doesn't mean shit unless you get directly nuked (within a km or two) you are standing 3 feet away from a supercritical sphere of plutonium, hot particles are the real risk.

Woah high speed larping

Coordinates are posted. I am sure you know how to use google.

>shills now use larp every chance they can since they found out what it means

>in Russia or Kazakhstan
So which is it?

New coordinates
Quick
52.4795171,62.1860016,373m

Little bit of one, little bit of the other

> The IRSN ruled out an accident in a nuclear reactor, as that would have led to contamination with other substances. It also ruled out the crash of a ruthenium-powered satellite as an IAEA investigation has concluded that no ruthenium-containing satellite has fallen back on Earth during this period.

> Measurement from European stations showed high levels of ruthenium 106 in the atmosphere of the majority of European countries, at the beginning of October, with a steady decrease from 6 October onwards.

> The IRSN said that the concentrations of ruthenium 106 in the air that have been recorded in Europe were of no consequence for human health and the environment.

Seems to be a pretty mild glow

"accident"

(((accident)))

heil the third republic

Gake and fay

OH MY FUCKING GOD!!!!!!!!

QUICK, SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME WHY I SHOULD GIVE A SINGLE, SOLITARY SKYWARD SOARING FUCK?

SIRENS JUST WENT OFF OVER HERE WHAT IS HAPPENING

I just saw a bright fla

Holy fuck its real boys hope you faggots stocked up on potassium iodine tabs

Probably the Kazakhs. They didn't deny it was them.

I'm not a gun grabber and it isn't bait.
Over time, these plants are going to create more and more dead zones until eventually the whole planet is one big dead zone.
We should go back to something safer like coal.

archive.is/1N35D

Published Nov 9, 2017, IRSN of France

>Detection of Ruthenium 106 in France and in Europe: Results of IRSN’s investigations

>Ruthenium 106 has been detected in late September by several European networks involved in the monitoring of atmospheric radioactive contamination, at levels of a few milliBecquerels per cubic meter of air. IRSN's investigations make it possible to provide information on the possible location of the source of the release as well as the order of magnitude of the quantities released.

>As soon as it became aware of the first detections of Ruthenium 106 in the atmosphere in Europe, IRSN mobilized all its means of radiological monitoring of the atmosphere and conducted regular analysis of the filters from its monitoring stations. For the period from September 27 to October 13, 2017, only the stations of Seyne-sur-Mer, Nice and Ajaccio revealed the presence of Ruthenium 106 in trace amounts. Since October 13, 2017, Ruthenium 106 is no longer detected in France.
>Measurement results from European stations communicated to the Institute since October 3, 2017, have confirmed the presence of Ruthenium 106 in the atmosphere of the majority of European countries. The results obtained for sampling periods later than October 6, 2017, showed a steady decrease in Ruthenium 106 levels, which is currently no longer detected in Europe.

>The concentration levels of Ruthenium 106 in the air that have been recorded in Europe and especially in France are of no consequence for human health and for the environment.

good

Strontium 90 is produced in a fission explosion when Uranium 238 is used.

From
>Title : RUTHENIUM 106, ZIRCONIUM 95, AND POTASSIUM 40 AT SELECTED OCEAN STATIONS (1960-1965)
>oai.dtic.mil/oai/oai?verb=getRecord&metadataPrefix=html&identifier=AD0473931
Got
>The ruthenium-rhodium 106 concentration reported is too high to be entirely due to nuclear tests, and shown no rational pattern with time or depth.

Some other kind of test is being done if Ruthenium 106 is the result

look up thuderfoot and get some education

Learn to bait harder.

tf is a faggot, jealous, malicious, baised

radioactive particulate matter in the upper atmosphere can travel many thousands of miles from it's point of origin before it settles. you'll never notice it landing on your clothing, skin or hair but it'll kill you just the same.

odd it is just now reported
surely it wasnt just now detected

My russian aunt farted

That user spoke of Azerbaiyán.
It is another country.

Aussies god at shitposting???

ANYONE HAVE ANY INFO???

missiles in 30. Good luck user!

This thread was just a false flag to get cutie Russians to post.

Fuuckkk

I bet you Israel tried to nuke Russia. What the fuck is wrong with these kikes.

Thanks to Hillary/Obama provided uranium.

Russia is renovating their cold war nuclear arsenal and building robot tanks...literal fucking Metal Gears.

Probably a nuke test for an H-bomb or a small nuke one of them robot tanks can launch.