Degeneracy

>raised to the age of 18
>somehow get into college
>do this

Are we at the end of the line?

uh what am i looking at here

is this an image for ants

why is that shit so big? Did other people take turns shiting in there?

My fucking stupid roommate looks at this stupid #DoItForState shit too.

That's a huge fucking shit but then again she's probably living on a diet of beer, burgers, chicken wings and Applebee's appetizers

Just casual sharting after Walmart

what the fuck are burgers eating

You know what always gets me about this image? There's no way that's all her shit, it's not possible. Just look at it.

Do you understand what that means? That means this woman passed out, shit herself, and then OTHER PARTY GOERS squatted down and shit ON TOP of her shit.

This is the absolute state of liberal colleges.

You raised her good
Dat shit huge

Saged.

Which school is this?

That young lady will surely learn from her mistake and stay away from alcohol in the future.

>There's no way that's all her shit
Why can't it be all her shit?

because you're full of shit

Very sad really, in an alternate timeline she would be a mother by now, taking care of the home and her family.

.............When she wakes up will she claim the shit raped her?

peoples shit always looks so weird to me, especially women who are half the size / weight and eat half as much food as me that can shit snake length logs.

I eat exclusively vegetables, fruit and meat, plenty of fibre. I maybe shit once every 2 - 3 days. wtf.

americans truly are disgusting people. even your president is obese

There is a point when this stops being gross and starts being impressive.

This girl eats her fiber.

>haha alcohol is so fun lets get wasteeeed!

Either:

A) She had a large shit

B) Others ate the same thing as her and shit on top of her shit

C) Someone else entirely shit on her ass while she was passed out

Is this a common occurrence with girls?

lol I kind of find this hilarious. I hope there's more.

>Now pay for a 5k ring for me, a 60k wedding and take care of me user. Don't worry about my past.
Is there any hope lads?

Hmm, what causes people to do this when they are passed out?
Their sphincter not holding?

Where the fuck did you get that idea? It’s definitely just that she had a huge shit you maniac.

Truly an eye opening experience for her

>you need to work out and drink more water.
>i do 1-3 a day

Their legs are together. Those are other people shitting on them.

kys

When your heart stops for a while you lose control of your sphincter.

There are multiple strands that don't originate from the anus.

We autismed this photo out a long time ago newfriends.

a meteor maybe or ww3

Most people don't eat efficiently and shit out massive amounts of waste that their bodies don't need.

S H I T T E D .COM

Ahh a fellow user at UT

Did a dog shit on her? Quick rundown?

>"hey lets shit on her ass"

>not shitting 2-3 times a day
do you even lift?

Must be (((Anglo-Saxon)))

BBBRRAAAAAAAAAPP

>you have to send your little girl to school with these animals

wow
so strong
so empowered
#imastrongwoman

Brown eye opening experience for sure.

see

how is drinking more water going to contribute to the mass of my shits. I drink anywhere from 2.5litres+

working out isn't going to change the mass or frequency either. In the past I'v ran 5k a day, everyday except sunday for a year straight. didn't effect shit frequency or mass at all.

need a quick rundown, what is do it for state

She may be dead. When that happens the signal telling your muscles to contract, such as sphincters, stop recieving it.

Or she's just that fucked.

I lost my ex girlfriend to complete and utter degeneracy after she started college
She was 3 years younger than me, we were together for a year and a half and I was hoping we could stay together
It didn't work out when I went off to school, but she was still a normal person for a bit
But by God she has turned into a turbo-slut and I don't even know why
She was always quiet and sweet, 100% white, and cared about having children and being a good person
Where the fuck did things go so wrong?

that is a fine genuine American gal right there

lmao roastie btfo literally SHITTED

Doin a good poo. Raised by single mother.

dat ass

what the fuck

Brain slug.

I think this. Which makes it even worse.

Oh good, someone with an image to clear up the people who think shitting on a drunk passed out girl is beyond college students.

hot

10/10

I have to eat like...3 whole green pepppers and a steak to get even close to that.

God damn, girl.

an excuse for degeneracy disguised as school pride
do you really have to ask?

wew , she shits like randy marsh

The sphincter is voluntary contraction. If you ingest enough alcohol you can lose that voluntary control if you pass out. Same idea for people who puke in their sleep

mob mentality + people taking advantage of that

>Which makes it even worse.
I don't think the 'other people's shit' is worse for one single reason:

These degenerate whores deserve exactly what they get.

Never go outside. The world is a dark, shitty place.

peer pressure
women have no defense against it, they are biologically programmed to go with the flow

Yes

Doesn't belong in /pol

I would still fuck her.

>Nose piercing

She deserved it.

Do you eat a lot of protien (from any source)?

Someone add some fire effects and we'd have some decent Necrofire.

it's stuff like this that turned me into a misanthrope user.

Girls see other whores doing it and wish to emulate the behavior.

Are there any pics of her without the shit?

my favorite girlfriend who i've always secretly hoped i would date again and marry is a jewess

we took each other's virginity and after we broke up she turned into a total slut, was raped, and has had sex with well over 100 men and women by now

disgusting

Yeah, you're right
She was too sheltered and innocent for her own good, no understanding of how terrible people can be
Her world was safe, white, locally grown vegetables, private schools, the whole 9 yards
Her parents didn't even let her use a computer or phone in her room to shelter her from how disgusting the internet can be
Within 1 month of being out of their direct control she was blowing dozens of guys at frat parties
The worst part is no matter how far gone she gets, I'll always remember her taking care of some little kids who were running around at our highschool at one point
She could have been an incredible mother and all her beauty and kindness are just wasted now

This species is beyond salvation.

>voluntary contraction
Is it though? People don't shit themselves unless there's so much they can no longer hold it, or they die (where it takes a while for the sphincter to relax).
I've passed out drunk a few times and have never pissed/shit myself. Only people I know who have have been walking dead levels of drunk, and nearly died when they actually gave out

She parties.

nope. not a lot at all. i have protein each day, either from meat, eggs, fish etc but i eat more veg and fruit than protein.

Why are people spinning out at the amount of her poo? It's a female. That's pretty normal. They tend to store up a lot of turds in their abdomen. Fucking gross cunts

the defacto love of my life is a tranny now. I'll never be able to get over them and damn it hurts.

about 50k worth of burger education

Post pics

If you look at classic female oppression you realize it was literally just men trying to protect women from themselves.

>he never got shit drunk
come on user, you weren't better on your first time

How much protien, roughly. I'm asking because eggs especially are like bowel concrete if you eat a lot of them.

These gets are amazing

she wasnt an actual person just keep that in mind
she was a mindless drone
there are alot of those
when you meet real people you know it

W-what's that brown thing between her legs ??!

i'm sorry man, the worst part is imaging how things could have been if we lived in different times
she always let her friends drag her to stuff she didn't want to go to
just went too far

I have NEVER shit myself while drunk. Sure I've blown chunks and gotten kicked out of places, but NEVER shat

Fucking top kek. It sounds so ridiculous when you say it out loud.

The absolute drunkest I ever got ended in me vomiting and passing out on the bathroom floor.

Still didn't shit or piss myself.

Think of it this way, when you have to go - you can hold it for awhile right? However when you pass out drunk, you can very well lose that control subconsciously. You may have a high tolerance for alcohol unlike the girl in OP's pic.
Voluntary contraction control gets worse with age - imagine a really old person getting piss drunk. It shouldn't come as a surprise to you if they piss/shit themselves.