WHAT HAPPENS WHEN THEY COME

With what happened in the elections this week, I've had the realization that the massive number of people that truly believe in the radical leftist ideologies is telling of what is to come in the future if things keep going the way they are now.

>THEY WILL PASS A BAN

It will happen. Should the democrats get into power again, they will move to pass an all out ban. It may not happen for years, but I sense a gun rights war coming. People want them out of civilian hands. We will vote. They will vote. And with their numbers rising, they may soon have a chance to win.

I want to know what we do. What do we do when they pull an Australia on us? I can't even imagine turning my guns in. I don't know one person that would. What's the plan of action? What's best practice? What do we do? What happens when they come for our arms?

Side note: Get fucking registered to vote, you shit birds. We own the polls, we run the show. Get fucking registered. Go vote. It may be one of the only meaningful things that you do.

Other urls found in this thread:

krytox-lubricants.com/
amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss_1?url=search-alias=industrial&field-keywords=krytox
youtube.com/watch?v=6J3HOaU9E5U
youtube.com/watch?v=300D3GXH4fc
huffingtonpost.com/2013/06/14/us-military-aid-to-syria-rebels_n_3444104.html
washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/obama-backs-us-military-training-for-syrian-rebels/2014/06/26/ead59104-fd62-11e3-932c-0a55b81f48ce_story.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

bump

I thought Obama took all your guns already in Pizzagate Uranium One Jade Helm 15 Autismogate

get out, leaf. this is free-people discussion.

This is an interesting question. If you have the ability to simply hide your guns I guess do that, for those of us that live in apartments and shit I'm really not sure the best way to deal with this.

shoot back.

Convince law enforcement to ignore any new pertinent laws. At some point, lawmakers who push this insanity have to expect their lives to change for the worse, or just outright end in some unfortunate way.

if they made all the guns on US soil disappear then gun control would stop being an issue
pretending to be for gun control brings them votes
not having votes is an issue

:D

There are roughly 650 million guns in the world.

Roughly 320 million of those are in the United States.

Roughly 20 million of those guns are US military, police and government owned.

The private citizens in the US own the remaining 300 million guns....

And many other estimates show that America might have as many as 750 million guns in the citizen's hands... :)

On November 25, 2016 (Black Friday shopping holiday) there were more guns sold in the US than would be needed to arm the entire United States Marine Corps! :D

>gps
>find a remote spot
>dig a hole
>put whatever you want to in that hole (with loads of cosmoline and as separate parts preferably in sealed tubes)
>"yeah I had a tragic boating accident, sorry to bother you guys"

Voting is a suggestion box for slaves.

They will pass a law.
It will go before SCOTUS.
They will rule it unconstitutional if it goes too far.
They will have to pass a new amendment.
That will never get through enough states.
If they ignore the court or the court ignores the constitution, states will secede.

>Should the democrats get into power again, they will move to pass an all out ban. It may not happen for years, but I sense a gun rights war coming.
I find it hard to believe that we'll make it that long before SHTF.

Not a single gun owner will turn in their guns, it's politically unfeasible, and they know it.

Either people start shooting at cops/military trying to take their guns, or the cops/military refuse to take their guns. If that doesn't happen you're going to see hundreds of McVeigh's bombing cities left and right.

Democracy is dead.

And I totally love this. But I'm just having a hard time visualizing what the timeline would look like when one morning, I turn on the news to hear that the United States have voted to ban guns. What happens? What the fuck do we do? Do we all get together and storm our local capitals? Do we pull an antifa and start murdering trashcans? I just feel lost. Like we wouldn't have a plan?

Get stainless steel guns and look up "krytox lubracnts"...

krytox-lubricants.com/

Damn expensive but Amazon sells it all...

amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss_1?url=search-alias=industrial&field-keywords=krytox

We'll talk about ammo storage later....

this is the only reason i can sleep at night

true

this is a good point

>Owning anything by IWI

But who would? If they come house to house and it's just you, you're not going to fight off a squad of armed officers. We would need to be unified and centralized to have a chance, right?

It's all part of the plan. Normalize radical leftist views through every medium of communication possible. Push it relentlessly for a few years until it seeps into the collective unconscious of society and is no longer seen as abnormal. Create a divisive political environment where radical leftists get elected and can push their laws. Long march complete. It only took less than a hundred years.

Somebody likes FDE, fuck's sake. That's some enviable gear right there though.

Anyway, user, don't register! Not ever! Even if they say they'll find people who didn't register their weapons, don't do it. Australia got them by getting them to register, saying they wouldn't come for them... And then they did. To the outside world, you don't own any guns. Keep it a secret to everyone but strangers at the range, and your fellow gun buddies. And when they try that registration shit here, we all simply refuse to do it. Every one of us.

Sure, there'll be a few pansies who make a big FB post about how "It's time", and post a picture of themselves handing in their .22lr that's been sitting in the closet since they were a teenager. Or maybe turning in grandpa's Remington 700 that hung on their wall until they were so fully cucked that they took it down. But the rest of us can just shrug and refuse.

I will join any paramilitary force that bands together in defense of our gun rights. I don't care what excuse they find, I will fight it. My guns protect me and my family, and I'm never letting them go, period.

>If they ignore the court or the court ignores the constitution, states will secede.
Do you really think they would, though? I'd like to think you're right, but it still scares the shit out of me.

See this old video...

youtube.com/watch?v=6J3HOaU9E5U

It will really "change" you...

> :D
> :)
Cringy as fuck. Like aren't you genuinely embarrassed you typed that? You fucking man child

Car checkpoints with 0.50 BMG armed MRAPs.
>*citizen, slowly put the hands behind you head and step out of the car and pick up that can*

Checkmate, autists.

1776 will commence again. Honestly this isn't a bad way for the big inevitable war to break out, at least well know what's happening. The retards that actually believe the democrats will surrender their weapons. Nigs will chimp out when they see us rioting, and that would provide us cover...as they will have to be contained by gov forces before they get out of hand, and then the RWDS can swoop in and kill them all.

I like your style, brother.

If they come for the guns and invalidate the 2nd amendment, I just hope to blow my shit when they come for me and see if I can take some of them with me. Dr. Pierce talks about the jews plans to do this in the broadcast "The Chinese Invasion' (he's not talking about Chinese, talking about Jews)

>What happens when they come for our arms?

If you can't figure this out you might as well just shoot yourself now.

If you aren't willing to die fighting for freedom you will never be free.

Where do you get that $100 bill with the night vision gogles.

Hopefully that announcement would effectively draw lines for the civil war. I think there would be Republican lawmakers who just straight up say to their constituents "Never give them up", or "We will not enforce this in Arizona". And that'd be the first step of the civil war.

The cops would only want to enforce it in shit cities like San Fran, LA, Detroit, Chicago, etc. Rural cops wouldn't be willing to go door to door asking cletus where his AK is stashed. Nobody would be turning in paperwork to register their guns. And the first person to come up with a plan to confiscate would likely get shot.

It's the disarmed half of America coming after the Armed half. How do you think it'd turn out?

brown bullpup, what is it?

>walk in
>see this

wat do?

Bump for interest

Maybe... You will be able to understand this better in your own little world.

Go full Rogue
wage war
understand that this life is temporary
If they come for your freedom
Come for their lives

Just you turds wait. I've already contacted Soros about how we're bringing Australia to America and we'll call for mandatory insurance on all firearms. You'll still be able to own a gun, they'll just be licences and tracked like cars. The mandatory insurance premiums will cover the costs of compensation for victims of gun crime.
Every mass shooting premiums will rise and more and more people will be financially locked out of owning a gun.

Amazing how they still push the sae plan for globalisation that they had post WW2. This was wrote about by Huxley in Brave New World, the Huxley family were instrumental in forming this mad grandiose plan.

dude. no fucking kidding. Someone find where we can buy these!

I mean about the gun snatch, it was mentioned in Brave New World.

That makes me feel a lot better, thanks user

>Convince law enforcement to ignore any new pertinent laws.

These laws will be totally ignored in much of the country, just like the guns-in-school-zones law.

Most of you probably didn't even know that under Federal law, you're not supposed to have any weapon within 1000 feet of a school. That's because cops laugh at the law and don;t enforce it anywhere but a few big cities when they need to bust a nigger they can't get on any other charge.

Or look at the magazine-size limitations they've had in Colorado for a couple of years. If I recall right, not one single person has ever been prosecuted under the law, and sheriffs in most of the counties in the state have publicly ordered their men not to enforce it.

>Jelly donut becomes new codeword for rifle

>the massive number of people that truly believe in the radical leftist ideologies

No.

Okay, now this shit is terrifying. Please tell us more.

that's not enough ammo. too much glam' shit. get rid of the girl and buy a few more rounds. you'll be able to get a new one once the happening happens

use bow and arrows, also improvised chemical weapons

You just made me cum

>>gps
>>find a remote spot
>>dig a hole
>>put whatever you want to in that hole (with loads of cosmoline and as separate parts preferably in sealed tubes)
>>"yeah I had a tragic boating accident, sorry to bother you guys"

No. When you think it's time to bury your guns, that actually means it's time to dig them up.

It's never going to happen. Many people outside of the cities have legit reasons to have guns. I live in a part of the country where it's common to see bears and gators and I only live on the outskirts of town. People have the right to defend themselves. Until they come up with something to replace the great equalizer, we get to keep the guns.

>I want to know what we do.
We kill them. Our right to bare arms is non-negotiable.

Very cute deployment of reverse psychology. Unfortunately he made some very strong points. How does it feel to be sad?

Do elaborate, I've shot old (15-20 year) ammo before but living in the south temperature and humidity becomes a problem

kek

It's a FAMAS

((IWI))

Don’t be a cuck. Die on your feet or live on your knees. Might be the only options any of us have.

This burns the leaf

nigger

youtube.com/watch?v=300D3GXH4fc

You fucking faggots if it's time to bury them it's time to dig them up.

US civilians own 40% of all the guns on planet Earth. :0)

Fuck u faggot

So you're saying that, per gun, America has the safest guns in the whole world. Cool!

Tavor sar21

IWI Tavor; yid gun.

They will probably just grandfather all guns and slowly reduce supply of ammo and specific types of guns

many would be willing to start a revolution if they tried to remove all guns but how many would start one if they tried to remove a specific brand/type?

That's a terrifyingly realistic prediction user. Truth is though, nobody's going to register because we all know what registering means. There's no central government record of my gun ownership. I have a CCL with the state, but they don't know what I own. They just know I have a permit. I never should have gotten the permit, but I suppose it'll save my ass if Jamal and company ever decide they want my bag. It's better than getting hit with a felony that the prejudices the state against my self defense shooting.

But still, I could buy 5 AR-15s tomorrow and bury them in the back yard. Ammo's cheap right now. I could get 10-20,000 rounds for $3-5k for 5.56. There would be no way for them to know unless they worked with the credit companies to track my orders somehow.

Besides, it hardly matters. It'd be war if they came for the guns. Even if they tried to do it in little increments like that.

IDK?
What should we do?
Any ideas?

Of course,

Let us NEVAR forget what happened to the men in Iraq when Obama did his disarming the local men gun there in his own fucked up personal gun control experiment...

As he was sending million of dollars to support SIS...............

Finger fuck guns

Its not a bad idea to have a small cache somewhere else.

this

not going to happen

>So you're saying that, per gun, America has the safest guns in the whole world. Cool!

Yes....

They weren't talking about distributed caching for tactical use they were talking about becoming France or Britbongistan where some flower finds a rusty hunk of shit when she's digging her new pool and then has to go into therapy because she almost dies from weapons of mass destruction.

That's pretty much all it is at this stage. Just take a state like New Jersey's car registration system and apply it to guns. Most gun manufacturers are already onboard with it but the hard part will be getting the 300million guns already in America. But we'll be working with authorised run resellers to get them all registered, tagged and tracked. They'll be beneficiaries of the insurance payouts too, so getting them on board is a cinch.

Yep, I hope nothing more than all the dead innocent people will be a sin fastened on his neck til the day of judgement. May he be so deep in hell that none have entered such depth.

it's an old /k/ meme. someone on pinterest was doing it for a while, and it made it to Sup Forums in like '10 or something.

What's stopping bubba Joe from taking one shot with his scoped durr rifle and bailing before they can react?
What about car bombs?

Did you coin that phrase? That shit could be on a fucking bumper sticker. Actually, I'd wear it on a shirt, and I don't wear graphic tees.

Stock

Another mass shooting will happen, and then another one, and another one, and another one.
All of them preventable.
Would mass shootings never happen again if we ban guns? Nope, but it sure would stop a bunch of them from ever happening.

> I never should have gotten the permit, but I suppose it'll save my ass if Jamal and company ever decide they want my bag.
This is why we're pushing the insurance angle. You'll also be covered if your gun is stolen or damaged.
And this wont be a government registry, the private sector will be doing it. Afterall, any republican knows the private sector are more efficient than government. It'll be a new corporation partly owned by the gun manufacturers with guidance from insurance industry veterans and the big 4 accounting firms.

i wish i could find it! did they have a name for it?

If you look at the recent popular uprisings, there tended to be a period of increasing repression of the people followed by a spark for popular revolt in the form of a widely publicized but otherwise unremarkable atrocity. Like the Arab Spring revolutions started when a fruit merchant in Tunisia had the last of his produce stolen by corrupt police and he burned himself to death in public as an act of protest and desperation.

I would assume that a gun confiscation campaign would result in a similar chain of events. You'd have a period of time during which the confiscation progressed largely unopposed by organized resistance, but eventually there would be some clusterfuck where cops killed an innocent kid or something during a confiscation and dissatisfied people all around the country would all independently decide that the time to fight had come and would rise together in revolution without any sort of formal organization.

Damn, thanks I'll try to find.

At first they came for full-autos and I did nothing because I didn't own a full-auto. Then they came for AR-15s and I did nothing because I didnt own a AR. Then they came for the hunting rifles and I did nothing because I didn't hunt. Then they came for my handgun and I did nothing because I was a cuck.

>

They will try to cover it up and all...

But that damn nigger Obama really did start that whole ISIS thing.....

ISIS stands for "Islamic State In Syria".

The reason Obama and Hillary don't like the term is bacause they started and supported ISIS. And now they wish the whole world would forget it was they who did it all...

June 14, 2013
U.S. Military Aid To Rebels In Syria To Include Automatic Weapons, Mortars, And Rocket-Propelled Grenades

WASHINGTON, June 14 (2013) (Reuters) - The United States is likely to send weaponry like rocket-propelled grenades and mortars to Syria's rebels after President Barack Obama approved arming the insurgents, sources said on Friday.

huffingtonpost.com/2013/06/14/us-military-aid-to-syria-rebels_n_3444104.html

June 26, 2014
Obama asks for authorization to provide direct military training to Syrian rebels

The Obama administration asked Congress on Thursday to authorize $500 million in direct U.S. military training and equipment for Syrian opposition fighters, a move that could significantly escalate U.S. involvement in Syria’s civil war.
Money for the assistance, which would expand a CIA covert training program, is included in a $65.8billion request for the Pentagon’s Overseas Contingency Operations, or OCO.

washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/obama-backs-us-military-training-for-syrian-rebels/2014/06/26/ead59104-fd62-11e3-932c-0a55b81f48ce_story.html

Gun grab = civil war
Study the IRA and read the Northwest front novels

What happens when they come? 1. You fight to the death and shoot the motherfuckers. 2. Be enslaved forever more by the Zionists who own you.

Pitiful. Hope all those isis faggots in that vid are already corpses.

So you're telling me that you gun guys have a cache of firearms in your houses but you're not willing to put aside a rifle or two + a handgun with a few thousand cartridges for a rainy day? Shit happens and you might need a backup plan.

Jesus Christ dude, this is too terrifying to be a lie. I actually believe you.

How many assets were deployed for Chris Dorner? How many for the DC snipers? How many for San Bernadino? ETC ETC All basically amateurs without meaningful logistical support or long term plans.

God help us if the right ever gets a true moral imperative to execute violent/disruptive action in this country.

This is the most american thing ive ever seen..
Its beautiful...

i couldn't care less about mass shootings desu. 99% of them are niggers in chicago. and if we could somehow to convince more people to carry, mass shootings would by default decrease in number. The thought of getting shot upon execution of mass murder kind of freaks people out senpai

OAF Nation sells em

Unbelievable. These demons are set to kill as many people as they possibly can? From what? A fake 911 attack that was orchestrated by some mossad kikes and saudis. Am I missing something???? When the fuck are we gonna act and go on protest against these children of lucifer?