Should the age of consent be lowered in America?

I just had a very interesting debate with a few anons... their Argument was basically:
> the age of consent at 18 is basically to keep white birth rate low
> hebephilia is very different than pedophilia, and is actually natural and biologically makes sense.. essentially the attraction to women in puberty is innate. (One user implying that paedophilia by its definition doesn’t actually exist)
> girls or for arguments sake… Women biologically speaking are most fertile from the ages of 14-18, which means this is the most productive time for them to give birth.

Now I couldn’t help but disagree with this. The problem is, I was conducting myself argumentatively in the manner of a progressive liberal! I was responding purely in an emotional way: that’s not right, they are just kids etc. The biggest thing is I just find it to be Muslim tier Behavior… To which they responded look at their birth rates. I don’t like it, but in a way that statement has a semblance of validity not accounting for all of the inbreeding issues). The other thing that bothered me is it is becoming even more apparent that the next phase of progressivism is to normalize pedophilia, I don’t want to be anywhere near that kind of mentality!

So how do you guys feel on this matter, should the age of consent be lowered to dare I say 14 for the sake of reproduction? I I believe a woman’s likelihood of successful/safe birth at 16 compared to 24 is very minute.

Other urls found in this thread:

sciencedaily.com/releases/2005/12/051201022811.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=300D3GXH4fc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

im happy to keep it as it is however I would accept a drop to 16 being the age of consent. any lower and it gets a bit weird.

FUCK OFF SHILL KIKE

>> the age of consent at 18 is basically to keep white birth rate low
In most US states, the age of consent is 16 or 17. It's only California, Florida, and Texas that have it at 18.

I'm just fine with the current age of consent. For the same reason I want marijuana to stay illegal - it's more fun if it's illegal.

An old man doesn't fuck a 14 year old because of her fertility. He does it because he's a nonce.

15-16 seems about right in terms of psychological/physiological development for earliest acceptable breeding age.

No, the voting age should be increased to 30 in every western country instead.

What if the child consents tho?

Kill yourself you child predator.

Okay, so that’s pretty odd. Why would a 1982 movie feature a prop poster for the 1988 Super Bowl?

>I honestly have no idea. But here’s where this stops being strange and starts being creepy.

Super Bowl XXII took place on January 31st, 1988, six years after the release of Poltergeist… the very same day that franchise star Heather O’Rourke fell ill.

fuck you, idiot puritan

we should.
it is the redpilled thing to do.
most of you are too deceived to swallow this redpill.

I don't honestly know how anyone here forgets that the reason there is an age of consent is because of the fact we do not consider them rational adults until a certain age. Biggest problem with hebephilia is the older individual has the capacity to damage the sexual attitude of the teen
I'd argue however from 16 years and up is when they are sexually mature enough, shit I've fucked a 17 year old who had 8 people before me.

For me the age of consent thing is kinda of stupid. I don't think it should be set at a certain but at an age difference. I think a 40 year old with a 20 year old disgusts me more than an 18 year old with a 16 year old.

>ages of 14-18,
>kids

16 makes sense i guess, but i think there should be like a 20 years plus clause cause that shit is weird

People that watch cartoons don't get to weigh in on big boy subjects anime faggot

I think 14 should be the age of consent. When I was 14, I was perfectly capable of giving informed consent to have sex. However, there should be a separate misdemeanour "corruption of minors" offense for taking sexual advantage of minors below the age of 16.

He does it cause he likes tight new pussy that hasnt ridden alot of the cock carousel.

And i dont see a problem with that thinking

There are very few states with age of consent of 18, it goes from 16-18 with various rules depending on state.

Dumb thread. It won't matter until the current dynamic between American men and women is changed. Nice band aid on a faucet though.

Exactly, you can already get married if your 16. And you can already sex a sixteen or 17 year old if you're your within 2 years ie a 18 year old and a 16 year old or a 19 year old with a 17 year old.

Just a reminder: The current high age of consent was introduced by feminists to reduce competition from younger females. If you support an age of consent of 16 or above, congratulations, you're a proud feminist :^)

muslims have a lot of kids because thats all their women are used for. it has nothing to do with AOC in the west.

granted it should be lowered but that wont fix the problem. itll just create more sluts used at an earlier age.

we need to bring back marriage, get rid of birth control, ban fornication and whoring.

its not just enough to say "oh cool i can fuck a 14 year old now" when the law doesnt even permit marriage until 18

Voting should only be a right to citizen tax payers.

You don't at all talk to the main point here. Mental maturity. To everyone on this planet, it is pretty clear most people aren't mature at 14, 15, 16 etc.

That is really what it boils down to. You are arguing points about our animal nature, the part of us that evolved to survive. I am saying its moot as our social nature and mental states now reign supreme. You want to go backwards as a society and start fucking kids to out procreate harsh winters, predators, etc?
Then go rape kids somewhere else. Idk, I heard muzzies are into that shit. Look how advanced Afghanistan is, that's what you want for yourself and your kids?

If a couple of 12 year olds go for it, that's okay with me. It's when 20, 30, 40 year olds go for a 12 year old that I say no.
Let kids be kids at their own pace.

yes lower the age to the point that the person is still in their mothers womb

>implying sex out of wedlock

i thought this was Sup Forums

>To everyone on this planet, it is pretty clear most people aren't mature at 14, 15, 16 etc.
Neither are most women at age 25

I thought 18 was a good age of consent, but then I realized that even at 18 they ain't learned shit in school, so what kind of mothers would they make? Probably stupid ones.

So bringing a toxic kid into the world is sorta just adding to the cycle.

We're basically fucked. BUT, Generation Z might be different.

whitesupremacist friend
best way to counter this, not gaurenteed I haven't done the homework that you will have to
IS look up the effects of women having children at that age on their body, education, and health.

If you are for women being second class citizens though and losing the right to vote and work, as a supremely significant portion of pol is, I can tell you that your friends are the right ones. there is NO point in holding us to an age of concent law when you are artificially depriving us of any agency or self determination, and ensuring that the only bargaining chip we will ever have is our youth and fertility.

the less rights women have, the more we stand to benefit from lowered AoC

If the argument is solely that it’s the most fertile time for a woman, then you also need to admit that women are not logical enough to make life decisions and shouldn’t have he right to vote - just like Muslims. You can’t cherry pick which policies you want to implement.

>Sup Forums is one person
That said, if I'm assuming what you're implying correctly, That there is a HUGE difference between in wedlock and out of wedlock sex, and that there shouldn't be any issues with teen sex if in a marriage based on a few different studies I've seen. (Though such info is hard to fully prove anything, seeing the lack of info.)

Around age 16-18 women stop maturing since they now have everything they need to attract a mate to breed with...

>you also need to admit that women are not logical enough to make life decisions and shouldn’t have he right to vote
Where do you think you are?

>>Around age 16-18 women stop maturing since they now have everything they need to attract a mate to breed with...
>t. broscientist

I hope you die.

So you guys keep talking about how you want the government to stay out of your life, but this is somehow the one single exception?
To be honest, the govt ought to stay out of our bedrooms.

can you post your address, pedo
so we can gouge your eyes out with sticks and then amputate your hands and feet

thanks

>the ages of 14-18, which means this is the most productive time for them to give birth.
No, the best time is 18-24. Before age 18, there is a greater risk of premature birth. After 24, there is a greater risk of birth defects.

5037 Connecticut Ave NW, Washington, DC 20008

yes sex should only happen within marriage. i think people underestimate how powerful taking a girls virginity is in relation to her attraction or attachment to a man.

anons saying dumb shit like "she isnt mature enough" is irrelevent, because her husband would be filling that role. what does she need to be mature about? make sure the man is good, and it doesnt really matter what age she is.

>Using a genetic fallacy
>Denying from the perspective of evolution that this isn't true...
Just remember that over the course of human history, on average only 40-60% of the males reproduced, vs over 80% of the women.

>girls or for arguments sake… Women biologically speaking are most fertile from the ages of 14-18, which means this is the most productive time for them to give birth.

its more dangerous for a girl to give birth before she is fully grown tho

>can you post your address, pedo
so we can gouge your eyes out with sticks and then amputate your hands and feet

To the pain!

Some say that the only men a woman can love are: Her Father, Her Son(s), and the man that took her virginity.
>inb4 Father, Son, and Holy Spirit joke.

I do agree that a husband should be striving to see both him and his wife improve.

Huh, TIL I can legally fuck 16-year-olds in the state of Michigan. I'm 28. Go figure.

That doesn't change anything regarding AOC

>Also
sciencedaily.com/releases/2005/12/051201022811.htm

It is, but that's mainly because teenage mothers don't have the chance or the mindset to properly take care of themselves during pregnancy

THE AGE OF CONSENT IS BECAUSE SEDUCING A GIRL AT THE AGE OF 16/15 IS LITERALLY SO FUCKING EFFORTLESS SINCE ALL YOU NEED IS A CAR AND ANY JOB AT ALL AND SHE'LL BE IMPRESSED.

SHOOTING FISH IN A BARREL IS AGAINST THE LAW BECAUSE THE FISH DON'T KNOW THEY'RE IN A BARREL.

wait until they are 18 you sick fuck. Let kids be kids

That's what happens when Jewish media raises your children

In Germany the age of consent has been lowered from 16 to 14 based on pressure by the homosexual lobby.
Go figure!

Women who develop slower probably have better Apex Predator genes.

They're K-selected. The later a girl enters puberty, the better it is for the White Man.

Pygmy girls in Africa and the South Pacific get their periods when they're 8,9,10. Don't remember.

This is why Asian girls are attractive to white guys. They seem to go into puberty later in life.

>In Germany the age of consent has been lowered from 16 to 14 based on pressure by the homosexual lobby.
Later the minimum age of marriage has been raised from 16 to 18.
Just a coincidence!

GET THE FUCK OUT YOU PEDO SHILL I HOPE YOU FUCKING DIE A HORRIBLE DEATH

WE ALL KNOW UR DNC SHILL

youtube.com/watch?v=300D3GXH4fc

Checked and Checked.
Clearly having age of consent be lower than the marriage age will have no effect on anything like say out of wedlock sex or such...

16 is above the age consent everywhere except for the most liberal parts of America

fascinating.jpg

Tonight on 'Utterly Made Up Shit.'

Well. I didn't have sex out of wedlock, but just sayin ...

It should be lowered world wide. I have seen some high schooler that are for the killing.

I shouldn't have to ask permission to the parents to date them.

the age of consent in japan ranges from 13 to 17 depending on local minor laws, and the birth rate isn't zimbabwe tier, so that's a flawed argument the anons made to you

Is that the address of Wrigley Field?

As far as I'm aware, that's mostly for Romeo and Juliet situations, where one partner is 18-19, and the other is younger, 16-17 and the like. Once you hit 20-21ish, the age of consent is 18.

Let's remove the consanguinity stigma too, right ShariaAnon?

>SHOOTING FISH IN A BARREL IS AGAINST THE LAW BECAUSE THE FISH DON'T KNOW THEY'RE IN A BARREL.
true story.

same thing in my country (kind of)

aoc is 16 but to get married at that age you need parental permission + a judge to sign off on it. otherwise you must be 18 to get married. typical tricks.

Focusing on the matter of birth alone, lowering the age of consent already crumbles. Even though they become fertile before 18, that doesn't mean their bone structure is ready to carry a baby. You might have a large hip girl here and there, but that's not the rule. Giving birth isn't simply pumping her and then expecting a kid to magically come out, there's also the matter of the risks involved in birth labor.
Apart from the above, be careful not to fall for pedo shills OP, they're everywhere in Sup Forums. They make an effort to sound like these oh so enlightened intellectuals, they'll call you names and say they're the ones being rational. Except they're only considering the attraction part of the equation. I haven't seen a single one of them mention the above issue of bone structure etc. And that's giving them credit already, supposing they're not just sick fucks trying to get their way.

its also the same when they are after age 40, all you need is a car and job and she will be impressed

The reason this kind of thing isn't mentioned is because pedos are going the extra mile to convince pol they're the good guys. The number of anons that come seemingly out of nowhere when the issue at hand is defending lowering the age of consent is very telling.

Yeah it should the key word is consent as long as you have that i say its fine if a human being is capable of making a counsius decision then i thinck it fine lowear it down at wery least to 16 i mean we allowe them to drive cars at that age literal metal objects that can kill ppl at high speed so why not

As if their going to college makes them.better mothers.

If a women wants a full career ND family it is best for her to get married and have children before college. Pregnant at 18 3 kids by 22 going to school part time all the while. Graduates at 24-25.

By this time her kids are in school, and she can start a career with her bosses knowing that she already has kids and won't need off maternity leave.

While other women pause their career for 4-6 years at age 30 losing all momentum and returning worthless and old to their careers. The women who was married and pregnant at 18 hat 10 strait uninterrupted years invested in her career at age 36.

pedos like them at 6 to about 12
no one is asking for this kind of degeneracy
as a european I find the drinking age and AoC in America to be a little prudish
a 24 yr old going with a 17 yr old would raise no eyebrows here and nor should it in the US

If you're gonna try to debunk it at least make a minimum effort. Pinpoint the reason(s) you disagree with him, etc.
Considering the vast majority of women base all their life decisions around sex, and using it for supplies, a girl whose puberty hits later has more time to develop individually. When the hormones hit, she slowly morph into a person whose entire existence is centered around sex,

hte problem is having to do with stupid fucking parents bitching about it
but muh my perfect princess

jail is also degeneracy.

so there is no point. except fuck the jews get rid of them

and fuck stupid over retarded parents they more like the whores who divorce guys wanting money. the guys use the girls like the feminist neogaf admins to try to do somthing since they can't ever accomplish anything in life

>girls learn
HAH HAHAHAHAHAH
your gatekeeping right

>rational adults
>women
those two statements are conflicting, m8

older women make better mothers

We need to fix society so people aren't constantly thinking about sex. obviously girls starting puberty have sex drives but we cant have 12 year olds fucking around willy nilly. either crack out the chastity belts or marry them off to men who are willing to forego PnV sex (so no dangerous pregnancies).

>voting should only be a right for male tax payers
ftfy

In Utah a 16 year old can have sex with a 26 year old and a 17 y/o with a 27 y/o. 14 y/o can have sex with 14-15 y/o but no sex for anyone under 14 regardless of consent.

A 17 year old is quite different from a 14 year old. And fuck off with that tried and failed rhetoric of "that's not a pedo, that's hebo". Nobody cares about the term, what we care about is older people taking advantage of younger people. Generally, ff a 16-17 year old dude dates a 14-15 year old girl it's ok. The problem is a 20 year old "date" a 13 year old. And that's being optimistic, we know worst shit happens out there. And I don't care about that pasta explaining what is a pedo and what is hebo either. My argument is the above.

>drinking age and AOC prudish
So you think teenagers should have access to brain damaging alcohol? "Oh it's just a beer". I've seen countless cases where it started with a beer, and before you know it a 15 year old was chugging whiskey. It doesn't need to be a 15 year old either, at 18 it's already bad enough. Alcohol being popular doesn't change the fact it affects brain development, which doesn't end until the early 20s. Saying a law is prudish isn't an argument, it's the typical liberal "let's just remove all limits!". There is a reason there is a limit, and I don't care if you call it prudish. Most people who resort to that argument only do it so they can point fingers at people and say they're superior because they're not "prudish". Feminists are not prudish. Take a look at a 50 year old feminist and tell me how that worked out for her. Standards exist for a reason user.
In the above I didn't even address the matter of the age of consent being "prudish". Given the context of this thread, I imagine where you're coming from, and quite frankly I'm not gonna lose my time with that.

>my penis can go
where to?

no there the same
lot o f things happen
fuck yourself talking to people like your better or down on everyone else

you fucking piece of shit

ur a fucking faggot

You don't represent me degenerate, fuck off.

Before feminism became trendy you didn't have to put 12 year olds in chastity belts. They knew what was decent and what was not, and they didn't need to marry an older man to know it. The problem is degeneracy in general, and it's obvious young girls are being targeted to become members of the degenerate feminist army as soon as possible. That's called brainwashing. If they weren't told 24/7 about how they NEED to shag that chad the problem wouldn't be nearly as worrisome. Yes you would have the eventual whore, and some girls would lose their virginity in high school, but a scenario far better than the one we see today. End the brainwashing, end the problems. With that there will also be a comeback of slut shaming and the sort. If there was no meddling with the pillars of society in the first place, things wouldn't have come to this point.

In a functional society there needs to be good mothers. Your inability to comprehend the basic truth that men can't be around 24/7, neither should, because the mom has just as much a biological function as the dad, just goes to show your detachment from reality. The destruction of quality motherhood is one of the, if not THE factor behind the fall of the West.

you live with your head in the sand
Almost every single teenager in America will have drank alcohol by the time they are 18
every single one

that is my only reason for calling the 21yr law prudish

then you conflagrate my example of 17yr and 24yr with a 13yr old with a 20yr
massive difference

A couple points:
>learn to speak English, you dumb mongrel. I hope you're not American, because if you are the problem is deeper than I imagined.

>says I'm talking down to people
>proceeds to call me a fucking piece of shit and a fucking faggot without a single rebuttal to my argument

Low level, shill is low level.

You seem like the type that is writing a manifesto

do let us know when it is complete so we know how to live our lives.

>Almost every single teenager in America will have drank alcohol by the time they are 18
every single one
And why does that happen? If you had actually read my comment you would see I didn't deny such a thing. As a matter of fact, I confirmed it. I simply followed that with what I believe is the reason behind that issue, that obviously wasn't a problem before feminism. Again, there will be whores. But in a healthy society they're the minority, and will be kept so by societal pressure. Pretty simple, really. The law being "prudish" doesn't make teenagers fucking their brains out in high school any more right. The law isn't suppose to cater to the lowest common denominator.

And it was pretty clear the 13 and 20 year old example stemmed from my comment. I didn't link it to you in any way, it was but an example.

Answer to my arguments, instead of trying to discredit them by not offering any other argument or by resorting to dumbed down ad hominem
>you live with your head in the sand

Someone has finally actually done research on the healthiest ages for women to give birth.

>And why does that happen?
Because they are becoming young adults and want to try adult things.
If the legal drinking age was 32 kids would still be trying to get the stuff at 16-18.

and i'm not sure what your argument is
feminism causes kids to want to drink at 18?

Again completely ignored my points and resorted to 3rd grade ad hominem. I see no reason to answer you when you pose no argument.

WA State too.

Good god, you're a slow one.
Again, for the THIRD TIME:
I'm not denying teenagers will have certain urges/wants once they reach a certain age, but modern society pushes them to chase these things as soon as possible, and that's not good. Given such artificial support, they're not acting according to their own nature, but due to societal pressure. Feminism is part of that, because it pushes degeneracy in general. I thought I wouldn't have to explain how feminism affects the whole of society, on Sup Forums of all places.

Someone once said to me if they lowered the age of consent maybe child murders by Pedos would go down. Save lives. I think 16 is fair. 16 them girls know what they are flaunting.

...why do you have such pics?