This 56% meme is the best meme on Sup Forums all year...

This 56% meme is the best meme on Sup Forums all year. Meta thread to discuss best memes (sudoku moot said we can have one up at a time).

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_projects_supported_by_George_Soros
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Look at this and try not to laugh.

Gringo I'm just as American as you pendejo. Stop being racist. Viva la raza

Which Soros organization funds this?

hell ya

Worse it's just angry Kruats - the same Krauts that are already dwindling under 45% in places like Frankfurt.

23andMe

>those fucking eyes
I swear I'll never make fun of Argentina again if you promise to never post that again.

It's the best because of how true it is.

Why do Americans always resort to ludicrous conspiracy theories? Is it the nigger blood lowering your iq?

IIII CCAAAAANNTT bBREEEEEAAAATH!!!

>ludicrous conspiracy theories
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_projects_supported_by_George_Soros
You're a leaf, aren't you

Can someone give me a quick rundown on 2017 memes?

Which one of those projects is about funding people to take the piss out of Americans on a Chinese cartoon forum?

they are all shit just do urself a favor and stop categorizing memes by era

invoking the meta exception is the only way to get this thread deleted, because
>ITT is now an ITT thread

murricans with their double standards can't handle the bantz as per usual.

even Canada makes less racebaiting shitposts than the US at this point.

the soulless nigger eyes really epitomize weimericans 2bh

Best meme since poo in loo. Well done bongs, you finally came up with something funny.

I think this shit is hilarious and we should be using it to our advantage. It pisses off pretty much anybody who sees it and rightfully so. The reality of demographics is present in this meme and it has a more powerful message than any other meme of gay flyer campaign

also can somebody post the Time parody cover?

It’s Sup Forums having a little bantz you thin skinned ameritard

Someone needs to shop this one onto it

my sides holy shit

i live in Austin Texas. i think i'll print some of these out and pin them around campus and at bus stops

Some of you are artistic/creative geniuses. I'm fucking dying.

Fucking kek

Le 56% is pretty good, imo there's only one that even comes close and I'll tell you what it is, free of charge
>You've been fucking COMPED

is there a "science has found out what americans will look like in 2050 and it's beautiful" version of this?

I don't know the 56% meme just feels so forced like a new Milhouse.

You should do that. I bet it will get into the media.

>millhouse is the best meme of 2017
Ok.

The fascist flag is the meme flag they use to post this psyop when they can't figure out how to use a vpn, be warned. This meme is simply a divide and conquer tactic to drive a wedge between Euros and Euro Americans. Sadly the Euros have eaten it up bc they needed a way to combat american idiocy.
The irony is the the shills who post this meme run back to leftypol afterwards and bitch about how racially segregated america is...

pic unrelated

It really does, it'd be funnier if it felt more natural, but it almost feels like it's being shilled instead of just being used appropriately

I'll do it tomorrow if i can get my printer working

seriously somebody post the future "and it's beautiful" meme

Meme went to shit after tumblr dogs. I put all my coin into tumblr coin and then u guys stopped posting tumblr dogs and started posting facebooks frogs. I hate u guys

Jesus Christ mate. The meme is just funny. It's not driving a wedge between anyone. We are all still brothers against the dark hordes and the eternal enemy. It's just a fucking funny meme and seeing how butthurt you purity spiralling yanks are makes it gold.

You made me wake my mum up faggot. It's fucking 2:35am. Tomorrow morning I'm gonna have to listen to a bitchfit about me being up all night while unemployed now

The only thing stupider than 56% is memeball

My sides

>purity spiralling yanks
that's not actually part of the joke, you know. 1/2 of the 28% will go after the other half in the name of rebelling against the 1% until it's split 50/50, then we can get the U.S./russia/china to 33/33/33

>t. 48%

holy shit

Ausbro thats what i said my guy its perfect for Euros (most americans on here do act like cunts, empire of the century and whatnot) but its a leftypol psyop. Playing right into their hands.

fuck

%56 seems kinda shillish, it always seems to be shoehorned into threads that have nothing to do with it

>t. mad 14 yo ancap fag

Le R2D2

It's actually the worst meme for the following reason. It's a classic divide and conquer tactic, because it has caused a division between Sup Forumsacks as to what should be considered white when they could be memeing about the left instead of causing division within their own ranks. This is specifically the reason Sup Forums thinks Spencer is a plant, is because he spends so much time criticizing his own. When in reality what that does is it creates a further bridge between ethno-nationalism and civic nationalism. It's easier to convince someone to become an ethnonationalist than it is to convert a commie to ethnonationalism. It's a counter-productive meme that most likely stems from shills looking to attack this board.

This
Also, I stopped laughing at muppets when I was 4

I forgot to write it's "easier to convert someone towards ethnonationalism from civic nationalism than it is from commie to ethnonationalism."

i need more rs memes

most underrated post ITT

well fucking done lmao

>be me
>Peruvian Immigrant, Now citizen
>Embraces Americana culture, rejects old shit culture
>Rejects Peruvian Citizenship
>rejects Cultural Marxism
>Love Constitution, Hates illegals/liberal cucks
>Dislikes leftist policies (cuz they are commies)
>Living the Life.

This user knows whats up

All race baiting is just shills doing what works best on Sup Forums