Roy more fucked my chuild

>my wife's child

He didn't technically fuck her. Still 14 is way too young to grope like that. He definitely crossed some legal and moral boundaries. Sam's with Kevin Spacey. Same line. If Spacey isn't allowed to act anymore why should this douchebag get to be in office? Consequences will never be the same

(((jeff bezos))) is trying to dilute the (((hollywood))) pedophile explosion by using his fake news (((washington post)))

ROY MOORE TRESPASSED INTO MY HOUSE, RAPED MY WIFE, STOLE MY IDENTITY, BEHEADED MY DOG, BURNED MY HOUSE DOWN, KILLED THE FIREMEN, DROVE THE FIRE TRUCK INTO CITY HALL KILLING EVERYONE THERE, FLED TO NORTH KOREA, PARTIED WITH THE KIMS, RETURNED TO AMERICA AND I JUST GOT AROUND TO TELLING THIS STORY 25 YEARS LATER, WHEN I FELT IT WAS PERTINENT.

>"judge" roy moore

You actually believe this shit?

Post pics for research purposes

ROY MOORE HACKED MY EMAIL

roy moore raped #MeToo

>He definitely crossed the line
Guilty until proven innocent.

Multiple victims have come forward all willing to put their names to the story...would you rather we talk about pizzagate or Seth Rich? Something tells me you don't hold those stories to the same standard.

he raped #MeToo

I’ve talked to quite a few Alabama folks about this, nobody believes this.

Apparently the central woman in this story is quite the town bicycle and well known for her (((shifty))) wats.

lol, shareblue is still pushing this story? Oh well, gonna look even funnier when it turns out to be bullshit

FUCK OFF WITH THE FAKE NEWS NIGGERCRATS

>Multiple (((victims)))
>3 were legal and said he never raped them or treated them poorly
>1, with sketchy character, says things nobody can prove other than “hmmm yeah I think I remember her saying that”

Bible thumping Jesus Freak hypocrites are going to do what bible thumping Jesus Freak hypocrites do. In other news water is wet.

>All under the age of 18 while he was in his 30's
>A clear pattern of targeting young women that you yourself admit
>DINDU nothin

Come on dude.

1) What part of 'legal' don't you understand?
2) If this shit didn't work against Trump why would it would work against a popular republican candidate in Alabama?

he raped #MeToo
he raped my mom
he raped my daughter
he raped my grandma
he raped my grand daughter
roy moore raped my father

>Apparently the central woman in this story is quite the town bicycle and well known for her (((shifty))) wats.
She needs investigating. When we looked into Trumps accusers they were BTFO.

>Haha look at this [Hollywood Actor] that was accused of preying on woman by this MSM outlet!

>THIS FAKE NEWS MSM OUTLET IS REPORTING THAT THIS RIGHT WING ASSHOLE I LIKE

We don't give a shit if raped , we just love that they're eating themselves and making themselves look like massive hypocrites..

>Clear pattern that you admit
That he likes younger girls? Can’t say I did, other than the other three were above consent age so there legal, that’s all I have to prove

Also, how does a paper write an article literally two weeks ago supporting his competitor then you aren’t the least bit suspicious about this? Especially since it hit right at the cutoff of changing the ballots.

Pardon me for being at least a tad skeptical of a 38 year old claim from a women of sketchy backgrounds 1 month before an election from a paper that openly supported his competitor

And before you start the
>Hurr what about pizzagate/random rapey celebrity huhh
I don’t believe the pizzagate shit and most of the celebrities confessed (like Spacey) but tried to deflect. Moore has completely denied.

If any more proof is needed, basically every GOPe fuck dog-piled on Twitter with the same “if any hint of this is true” line like fucking clockwork, and Benji Shapiro’s goysquad (Reagan Battalion) is working overtime.

The establishment fags are the ones trying to rape someone right now. This is an all too predictable narrative. old hanoi tumor head trying to get some old white southern man ass.

> Right wing populist candidate emerges as a viable threat to establishment
> Establishment ghouls hire firm to fabricate claims
> Establishment figureheads demand candidate drop out “to preserve honor”

FUCK OFF NIGGERCRATS

he just liked lil girls he was a judge so he knows about law

but he spared your transgender uncle? Bigot! If he's gonna rape, he better do it evenly!

To my Fellow Liberals and Progressives,

How can all races and all cultures be truly represented with a single government? Doesnt every group of people have seperate needs? Wouldnt it make more sense to have multiple countries, one for each group so that they are rightfully and truly represented by people they know value their existence and hold their same values and agree on what economic strategies to take? Wouldnt that be more fair? If you agree, congratulations you are officially a Nazi.

he liked lil girls. get over it man

Did he admit to it?

guys, we need a femanon to accuse john mccain of rape. he said anyone should quit if accused.

we can do it!

>40 years later

>real accusations

The is a planned attack by Mr. Pissgate himself

Honestly it's pretty cool to push the insane pizzagate pedophilia conspiracy for months and then completely turn a blind eye to a senator being accused of it on the record by four different people.

Yeah! There is just no place in the Senate, that distinguished body, for a man that could drive of a bridge with a drunk girl in the back seat and just walk away and let her drown.

That was to win an election against a bunch of lefty faggot scumbags. This is them doing the same back

I was raped by Joe Biden in 1983. I've always wanted to talk about it but I'm waiting to see if he runs for president in 2020. I'll actually wait until a month out from the general election to tell my story. See how this works?

This

I'm sure Racheal Maddow would cover it.

Of course. And John McCain and the rest of the Democrats will tell him to withdraw from the race.