People who are on welfare shouldn't be allowed to vote

People who are on welfare shouldn't be allowed to vote

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jEUXxLlVKLw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

only white men with a stake in society should be allowed to vote, as our founding fathers intended

Yeah. Like OP said... No one on welfare.

An interesting notion. What about veterans with actual war-caused disabillities?

plz take away womyns suffrage lol

People who don't have kids shouldn't vote....oh

Military service should garantee citizenship, regardless of economic status.
After all, regardless of what the wars are being fought over, serving the military means that you are at the very least willing to bleed for you country.

People who don't own guns shouldn't be allowed to vote.

This

youtube.com/watch?v=jEUXxLlVKLw

Jesus Christ user, Starshit Poopers was just a book.

Rome fell precisely because it let too many foreigners fight for it. We shouldn't allow non citizens to serve in the military.

Being in the military isn't even particularly risky, so its not like said foreigners would be sacrificing for us. More dangerous are things like miners, and convenience clerks. That's how they can "serve" our country til they get citizenships.

>be on welfare ez mode
>vote for removing welfare benefits
>ever happening

What's with faggots posting this anime girl these days? Fucking degenerates!

Children don't vote. They are dependent on their parents for their shelter and sustenance. Those on benefits depend on others, i.e. working taxpayers, for their shelter and sustenance. Like children.

I would allow a bit a nuance, such as a grace period of 6 months to a year, before the benefits recipient loses his vote.

I wouldn't disenfranchise those crippled in the service of the nation and on benefits, such as police, fire fighters, and military veterans. Any victim of violent crime who's been disabled and on benefits may keep their vote.

Mostly it's the willfully and chronically indigent, those who keep fathering and birthing children whilst on benefits, that I'd disenfranchise.

Probably ought to sterlise them too to prevent more children reared by abusive parents who willing add more to their impoverished lives.

>this anime girl
>this

You can tell them apart? what are you some kinda NERD?

Only white land owning men should vote.

If you don’t pay income tax, you shouldn’t vote

Only land owners should be allowed to vote.
You own land, therefore you should be allowed to vote on what happens on your land.
If you're borrowing a place to live from someone else, how the hell do you get off thinking you can vote on what happens to other people?

Only income tax-paying citizens with at least one child should be to vote. They are the only people who contribute to the upkeep of society and have a stake in its future

You are correct

I mean citizenship as in the right to vote., which is pretty much what makes the average guy a citizen instead of a serf.
Allowing foreigners into your military is just asking for shit to go wrong.
A miner or a clerk aren't putting their lives on the line, despite having relatively dangerous jobs. They're not willing to die for their country. What I meant is that, working under OP's idea, only people not on welfare and people who served in the military should be able to vote.
Personally, I think a foreigner shouldn't ever be allowed to vote.

Voting and welfare should both be illegal.

You need to have some skin in the game in order to vote. Bloodsucking leeches will always vote for more gibs.
Do away with voter I.D. in lieu of producing your property tax receipt at the polls.

they'll find another way to bribe voters through some charity, I'm sure.

What would prevent rich people selling funeral plots for a dollar to people to vote their way?