Basic Income

youtube.com/watch?v=ADCOI2k0Eyc

Is it just time to implement Basic Income in the US? It has so many advantages over the current hodgepodge mess of welfare and entitlement systems.

- BI would save a lot in administrative costs. There wouldn't be so much staff and buildings needed to oversee the welfare system.

- BI could make women less dependent on the government. They get their BI payment each month, that's it. They won't get any more by making more babies.

- BI would put a lot of money back into communities. So many retail stores are closing because people don't have money to spend.

- A lot of poor people will just spend their BI money instead of "working" committing crimes and dealing drugs. A street drug dealer makes less than minimum wage for a very dangerous and illegal job. They won't be dealing drugs if they had BI.

- It could even cut back on the family court system. Instead of alimony, a woman would just collect BI. If she wants more, then she can get a job or remarry.

Other urls found in this thread:

thelibertarianrepublic.com/reasons-universal-basic-income/
youtube.com/watch?v=oDkHLPanjkQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

thelibertarianrepublic.com/reasons-universal-basic-income/

>BI would put a lot of money back into communities
I agree

>A street drug dealer makes less than minimum wage
uh-huh. sage

How about Zero welfare? Just let the hungery and sick die off. They are not useful for anyone.

Fuck off with this communist propaganda.

It needs to be introduced as soon as possible so the bugs can be worked out before our society reaches critical levels.

Automation and outsourcing have replaced the low skill jobs and will only grow worse.

40% of current births are to single mothers.

I make good money and I don’t want to have to defend it from thieves and marauders whenI’m in my 50s and just want to relax and live comfortably.

This is commie propaganda, kys.

Kek,

Its the old "we'll remove all welfare and entitlements and initiate basic income" routine.

Grow up idiot. That's literally never going to happen. What will happen is you dweebs will compromise and settle until we have a big communist government crushing our economy.

The ending of menial labor is a good thing. It's progress.

The goal of the economy isn't to create a 40 hr a week job for every single person. It to get rich.

Kill yourself

>it's not left or right, it's forward
Someone ought to shop that saying onto a picture of a guy walking off a cliff.

They often do. Lots of street level dealers live with their mothers. Up the chain the money is yuge.

It's far left

Free shit for nothing at the expense of tax payers

One step from wealth distribution

It would have the same effect on inflation as printing money.

Wtf my kid's soccer team finished dead last in their league and they didn't get a big trophy?
Wtf i don't want to work, where is my paycheck?

>one step from
No nigga, it IS wealth distribution.

I really want communism because my friend said it helps people like me.

Justify your existence and why you warrant a basic income.
Aspire to be more than a drone with a basic income.
Basic income is slavery. Enjoy shopping at the company store.

>a criminal will stop dealing drugs if you give him gibs
You are dense as fuck.

UBI will never happen because then politicians will never have political good boy points from various welfare programs to hand out to voter groups. If anything, our welfare state will continue to expand and fracture, as politicians buy more and more different classes of voters by promising them more free shit.

Basic income is the next step toward communism.

Where everyone suffers equally.

Unless you're part of the ruling class...

Yes, UBI is most likely to be implemented in the near future. It's not some fringe theory spouted by a few madmen with utopian ideals. Actual reputable economists have already described models in which this could work, and they have trialed UBI in several states and has proved to be effective.

It's nothing radical or new, it's just the next incremental step in the system of free-market oriented social democracies.

Fair enough if you are a learned economist and you have educated criticisms on the system and can offer an alternative. But the economically illiterate mouth breathers on Sup Forums can only attack it "on principle" and mumble about communism or whatever.

pol has been colonized
3 tread muh amerimut
2 mediterranean vs nordic
1 moore must go
2 weapon should be illegal
fucking rat

It's not time yet.

But it will be soon.

Basic income is not left or right, it's THEFT.

youtube.com/watch?v=oDkHLPanjkQ

>BI would save in administrative costs
Yes, expanding welfare to EVERY SINGLE PERSON IN AMERICA would reduce administrative costs.

>BI is the globalist elites wet dream. They get to replace all human labor with machines without complaint, creating a society ruled by technocrats where they subsidize the entire population that spends their money right back with them. It creates a placated underclass with no hope of mobility while the elites rake in their shekels.

This. If you're too stupid to shelter and feed yourself you deserve to die. Every organism in the universe does this without complaint except lazy niggers.

It will make the country into a giant indian reservation.

It was also especially affect minorities, they will never, ever vote non-Democrat ever again.

Actually it's wealth redistribution by a growing state. That's a leftist issue. Sorry pal try again

sage