Were French people le original 56% faces? I find it difficult to believe this country was ever truly white...

Were French people le original 56% faces? I find it difficult to believe this country was ever truly white. They all look like Arabs to me.

They are somewhat swarthy.

French do have kind of a distinct look. Idk how to describe it. They look kinda jewy and berbery.

Nice country lads

pretty much

too close to other swarthy cunts and north africa

say that to King Clovis' face

He's not French, he was actually born to Spanish parents, I think.

Jean Reno (guy in the pic) is of spanish descent and was born in Casablanca.

janet reno?

Jean Reno is Spanish.

Janet Reno was half Danish and half English. Just bad luck, I suppose.

Jean Reno IS arab you dumbass. He adquired his French passport after his studies.

Sohtbern France wasn’t really European for a long time and then Napoleon opened the floodgates for Egyptians, Italians and Berbers

Since we're on the subject what's up with Russel Brand and John Oliver?

>Cyat nigger thinks he's white

BEADY EYES, FULL OF LIES

I liked him in "How I Met Your Mom"! ;^)

The man in your picture is of spanish origin you retard.

macron is a zionist. not French.

Considering half of you Anglos have Norman blood, you're sort of throwing a stone in a glass house. Anyway some french are more Frankish/Germanic, some more Celtic, and some more Norman (colonized by Vikings in Middle Ages). There are different types

Yes, when I was in France last summer I couldn’t even tell which ones were the Arabs unless I heard the names or they where blonde.

His actor name is Jean Reno. His real name is Juan Moreno y Herrera-Jiménez. It's as legit as saying Ben Kingsley is the Anglo-Saxon archetype.

He never plays Anglo-Saxon. He always plays a Jew(Schindler's List and one of two others), Indian, Arab, Turk, Egyptian, etc.

Everyone thinks he’s white for whatever reason though.

That's probably not true.