Louis C.K. Is Accused of Sexual Misconduct by 5 Women

>In 2002, a Chicago comedy duo, Dana Min Goodman and Julia Wolov, landed their big break: a chance to perform at the U.S. Comedy Arts Festival in Aspen, Colo. When Louis C.K. invited them to hang out in his hotel room for a nightcap after their late-night show, they did not think twice. The bars were closed and they wanted to celebrate. He was a comedian they admired. The women would be together. His intentions seemed collegial.

>As soon as they sat down in his room, still wrapped in their winter jackets and hats, Louis C.K. asked if he could take out his penis, the women said.

>They thought it was a joke and laughed it off. “And then he really did it,” Ms. Goodman said in an interview with The New York Times. “He proceeded to take all of his clothes off, and get completely naked, and started masturbating.”

I had a dim buddy of mine try getting me to watch one of his newer stand ups and I told him that I refuse to watch a beta cuckold subvert me through comedy. Mentioned how he makes women watch him masturbate and the fuckin loser called me crazy and a liar. Feels good, brah. Linking him all this news and laughing in his shitty poor face.

This is the 20th louis suck cock thread today. give it a rest, nobody cares.

all hollywood jews are sexual degenerates

wake me up when it's something we don't already know

LITTLE

WHITE

To my Fellow Liberals and Progressives,

How can all races and all cultures be truly represented with a single government? Doesnt every group of people have seperate needs? Wouldnt it make more sense to have multiple countries, one for each group so that they are rightfully and truly represented by people they know value their existence and hold their same values and agree on what economic strategies to take? Wouldnt that be more fair? If you agree, congratulations you are officially a Nazi.

This guy is so funny I almost don't care lol.

circumsized peanus

Am I the only one on Sup Forums who's not bothered by this? It fits his character perfectly, almost makes his comedy even better knowing this. Not like he's out raping people, he literally asked for permission like a good goy.

As much as I want the kikes in Hollywood to be drawn and quartered in the streets, this situation is actually pretty funny and people are making way too big a deal out of it.

>nu-males look up to this guy

at first it was rape that you could lose your job for and rightfully so if proven

but then it was sexual assault which has a bit of a blurry meaning in 2017

now its "sexual misconduct"

whats next?

rapethink

any woman can get any man she wants fired and dont you dare accuse her of lying

What's with numale bugmen and having women watch them masturbate? Is it some kind of inferiority complex about their fear that they can't pleasure a woman?

Sounds like consent to me.

He mentally masturbates on stage

No surprise that he wants an audience for the physical version at home

Its not.

Women say men made them watch them masturbate. Really they got the dick.

I didn't even know that was a thing until all these Hollywood perverts started getting accused.

I don't know. If they're trying not to look like whores they could just say that they exposed themselves. Seems really specific that a nude fat Jewish man is masturbating in front of clothed woman. Too many examples. Must be some kind of Jewish neuroticism.

You failed to mention that they stayed for the whole thing and laughed at him while he did it (they wouldn't have known that he came on his stomach if they didn't). That said, the best part is the fact that they probably responded exactly how he wanted them to and his dick was probably diamonds because of it.

How fucking fragile are women? Bitch complaining that Louis was masturbating while on the phone with her. wtf, she doesn't even know if he did for sure and she was apparently traumatized for years. We all know she probably gets fucked in the ass and facialized on the regular by her boyfriend, and this is apparently traumatizing? fuck off

>excuse me, miss?
>excuse me errrrrmm....
>would you mind if i....
>perhaps you would oblige me by observing...
>you see the thing is...
>well it's quite funny actually if you think about it
>turns out i have a psychic disorder where i get what some would call an unquenchable thirst for women to watch me perform...
>beat my meat
>polish the family jewels
>self-gratify, if you will...
>what im really trying to say is...
>right
>get to the point louis
>stupid! *smacks forehead*
>what im really trying to say is.....
>would you like to destroy my career 10 years from now?

Did this idiot admit to it and apologize?

Yeah, but her boyfriend is a chad so its not sexually degrading.

Goddammit.