Sunderland Springs Church to be Demolished

denverpost.com/2017/11/09/sutherland-springs-shooting-church-demolition/

Almonds started activating when I heard about the plans to demolish the church, reminds me of another 'mass shooting' site that was demolished shortly after the event.

Las Vegas is officially old hat now in the media as well as the New York truck of peace incident.

I would like to hear your theories on these events and their relationships.

What is the truth?

I think both Vegas and Sunderland Sprigs were failed attempts by the government to sway opinion on the second amendment.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Threatening_government_officials_of_the_United_States
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Every fucking time.
What is the likely hood of the video being leaked?

I predict grainy cctv footage in 2 weeks even though most churches don't have security cameras.

Genuinely asking. Why do people think this is a set up? This church shooting is a refreshing change of pace from the normal onslaught of obviously fake shit we see like Vegas. Plus the narrative is totally fucked on this one. Him being white is the only thing that works against us. At first glace i didn't see anything suspect other than his insanely convenient choice of weapon and him being white. I don't see any holes in the story, though i haven't looked very hard. Them knocking down the church doesn't seem unreasonable like in the case of the Sandy Hoax.

Who the fuck would want to go to a church where a bunch of people were murdered you dumb nigger?

gotta hide the pedo cult evidence just like sandy hook

They had cameras in the church which were HD status

Not sure if it is a setup per se but the correlation between the victims made me wonder. Typically in these types of shootings the victims are more or less a random hodge podge but the target in vegas was a country music festival and sunderland was a southern redneck church. In both cases the victims were people who would be more inclined to exercise their 2nd amendment rights thus trying to sway those groups to get behind 'common sense' gun laws.
Also both 'perpetrators' are dead with little to no clear motive.
The plan to demolish the church in itself doesn't mean much but it did remind me of sandy hook.
I could understand the idea behind it but at the same time I thought the same thing about sandy hook.

No one, same as a school where a bunch of kids were killed.

I see this lady in the news today. Tori Mccallum EMT. Something about this lady. I try and look her up, but cant find anyone by that name living in Floresville. I do find a Victoria M Mccallum in Floresville TX who is related to the Hill's.

that church filmed every service

I completely forgot about their youtube channel.
Leaks when?

never. im sure they happened to not film that day

then I find some more. Air Force pilot husband This whole family is filled with air force. Pastors daughter is in the air force. Devin's 1st wife has sister in the air force. She has an uncle in the air force. Devin Lived in Colorado Springs..what is there? Airforce.

Don't put these things together, you have to look at them individually.

>victims were people who would be more inclined to exercise their 2nd amendment rights
but they shooter was stopped by an AR so it works against anti-gun propaganda

>'perpetrators' are dead with little to no clear motive.
We know how the soy boy died, there's no mystery there. As for motive this guy has mass shooter written all over him and has a history if violence and violent rhetoric.

We can't be pushing conspiracy as a default like this. It invalidates the shit we know to be true like Sandy Hook and pizza gate, and Vegas. This shooting seems like a result of that propaganda rather than propaganda itself. The guy thought he was doing the world a favor killing the people most demonized by our society.

>The guy thought he was doing the world a favor killing the people most demonized by our society.
What was his favorite color fag, since you know the inner workings of his mind so much?

Devin's first wife has 2 kids. Remember the story about how he beat them in 2012? Beat the step-son?

Oh no the building is haunted now

Suspicious

the church was filming the service to post to their youtube channel. The media describes the video: "you can see the gunman going down the isles shooting people at point blank range"

>hey guise, lets go to church.
>i want to sit where my grandma got shot in the face

none. this is texas not vegas or some shit hole up north.

I'm making an assumption based on everything i've seen of this fag. He seems like the typical FB leftist atheist numale who i used to interact with a lot. They're bitter pieces of shit, and it doesn't surprise me that one would do this.

What is the implication here?

They're trying to flip the script and get conservatives to give up guns. 2 huge mass shootings in a month, one against a Christian Church and the other against a country music concert. Scare right leaning people into giving up their guns.

yea I dunno what is going on with the Air Force, but they are all over this story. I also looked into Devin's Parents and find they run some computer company. I dunno if it is important though, but I wonder what kind of parents he had.

This tbqh, it was such a bad incident I dont blame them for tearing it down.

They abducted some of the kids from the Church under the guise of a mass shooting. The shooter would have been coerced into doing the shooting via mind control methods, and he'd have no idea of the plan.

This is what they usually do.

I bet most of the killed kids are still alive and off to Saudi Arabia.

I like in Texas. The "cowboy church" thing has been taking off for a while. All this is going to do is make people bring guns into their churches. The optics of this don't favor anti gun shit. Every time this shit happens they just buy more ammo and make prices sky rocket. People who have guns are not swayed by this shit, and the fact that a good guy with a gun stopped the shooter is only more motivation to keep guns.

What if they rebuilt a mega church on the same spot? Would that be weird?

wasnt the guy who took down the shooter a civilian and a card carrying nra member

>Wait there's no precedent for large scale events like this have virtually all evidence of there existing in the first place destroyed.

Cuckstianity getting disgraced/10.

Well the one thing that jumped out at me is they changed the women's name. I think her real name is Victoria. Almost all the people I find have some connection tot he air force. I don't think this story is as cut & dry as angry ex husband mad at the inlaws

I'm worried about federal legislation, the rino faction has been sounding awful squishy on gun control recently.

And what about other 100+ shootings? Were they staged too?
Also what truck of peace has to do with second amendment?

These are all valid points but I think you may underestimate the fudds that watch the news constantly. A lot of them have for a while now been spouting how no one needs an 'assault rifle' and how 'high capacity' magazines should be regulated. Regurgitated straight from the news.

and check out the pastors brother. Browsing his facebook photos, this kid pops up on October 27th. photos all taken at the court house. Maybe adopted? the girl looks like a boy in a dress. Same as the Pastors 14 year old that died. Looked like a boy in drag

It's funny. If I listened to Sup Forums conspiracy theorists there would never have been a single mass shooting in the U.S. According to you retards they're ALL fake.

the truck has nothing to do with the 2nd but it seems to have served as a distraction from the vegas clusterfuck.

that makes absolutely no sense, no Christian does that

noice

THis pastor seems degenerate AS FUCK you can tell just by looking at his disgusting peanut head. I wouldn't doubt some fishy shit is going on. I don't know what but the pastor gives me bad vibes every time I see him.

If the USA is the best why do you build churches that look like high schools instead of this?

With high tech security, etc? Not really. I'm sure they have funding coming in from all over as result.

Columbine is still there. Aurora. Navy Yard. V-Tech. That Oregon college.

So he got humiliated by the fag force and that's part of it? I can believe that. I kinda know that feel. A military humiliation is a hardcore thing.

>the rino faction has been sounding awful squishy on gun control recently
Yeah the cucks and the NRA are worrying me as well. Especially now that the 2nd amendment itself is being questioned openly in the media now.

You're right. But at the same time a lot of boomers are getting annoyed with even Fox, and real pro-gun people don't cuck at all when it comes to this stuff, they know better.

very pretty girl

I love a good conspiracy but I don't think any of them are fake, people died for sure but some of them seem like they were planned and by planned I mean more than just some loser decided to shoot up a place after thinking about it for a week.
Not sure I typed what my brain is thinking properly but I hope you get my drift.

That will be the Holy Grail.

Most christians don't even go to church on the one day they're suppose to, so I honestly don't see the problem.

none of those are considered hoaxes by rational people tho

She wasn't beautiful, she wasn't even white.

like this?

making assumption based on the info you've been fed?
Top IQ right here folks.

The victims in the Vegas and Sutherland thing could be part of the Left's hail mary "resist and trash everything related to Trump" agenda.
I have done a lot of digging on Vegas and won't go into the theories but I think that the concert was chosen specifically to hurt white right-wing Christian heartland America, and this church as well.
Even if it ties into other things, it's still just a little extra benefit for the elite/progressive left/Islam to knock off some right-wingers and pretend to be sorry about it.
R and K selection theory.

I'm not sure. maybe he piss off the air force. If you keep up in the news, they mention Devin got in trouble for trying to smuggle guns & making death threats to Air Force personal.
>They were told that he “was a danger to himself and others and he had already been caught sneaking firearms onto Holloman AFB.” They were advised that Kelley “was attempting to carry out death threats that [Kelley] had made on his military chain of command.” Kelley was located in San Antonio and he was returned to the behavioral health facility.
>June 13, 2012: According to a police report from El Paso, Texas, Kelley escaped from a behavioral center in New Mexico. When police arrived at Peak Behavioral Health Services, they were told that Kelley “suffered from mental disorders and had plans to run from” the facility and “take a bus out of state.”

Seriously what was going on with this guy?

>victims linkef
Killed the kids that were used by pesos?
Kind of weird that the pastor and wife go on a road trip on not take the adopted spic.

The kid looks exactly like the mother. Bad genes and a stupid haircut. Typical midwest bullshit.

what information is questioned here? you're saying his social media and all his family/friend's social media is fabricated? show me the counter narrative then
fucking retard

She look like a juggalo out of uniform

the weird thing is the kid never shows up in the earlier pictures. 27th of October he appears. They never say who it is. He just magically appears

Sandy Hook was a kidnapping case
Vegas was spook shit
Others tended to be crazies or Muslims

There's really not that many high casualty causing ones.

Most mass shootings are gangs.

Remember that time an airplane hit the Pentagon, one of the most important strategic military installations in all of the US, lined with cameras and under 24/7 surveillance, also with multiple independent cameras filming it from every angle from everything like gas stations to other buildings like hotels, and all they found was three spare frames in a 90x90 surveillance camera at a gate?

Been arguing with one of these guys on Twitter today (well one of us is arguing, the other is spouting crap about how if only there were no civilians with big guns and laws against them, there would be no mass shootings and so much less crime).

dammit I waste the digits. I find him in September

The military is a great choice for your daughter

>If you want her to be a thot or dike train wreck

extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence nigger.
>paddock was just a wino

Oh i'm totally on board with Vegas. I knew something was wrong the second i woke up and realized what was being reported. Then i started reading threads and digging and everything about it is suspect. That Ellen thing was so jarring and dystopian there's no way the narrative adds up. Then you have this guy's family and all they're up to. Seems like they were connected with elites and got burned with this shit

How the fuck did he buy a gun again? He was in this much trouble and he slipped by like this? I know all too well the incompetence of the military when it comes to this shit but this lends credence to the idea that he was groomed to do this. Sounds like he should've been in prison.

huh, good get

>Sandy Hook was a kidnapping case
implying there even kids at the school to kidnap?

You;re the one making extraordinary claims, faggot. Come up with a better argument

I've been noticing them a lot in the past few years and I'm convinced that the NRA is 50% or more fudds. There are certain ranges I won't even go to because of them.

Suddenly only certain shootings are hoaxes

you keep thinking you need a better argument, there hasn't been sufficient evidence brought to light to confidently know what went down. Your assumptions is weak thinking.

being retarded on purpose is still retardation

This is what I am trying to understand. There seem to be two overlapping events. The gun smuggling/death threats & the domestic violence. My personal opinion: He was allowed to buy the guns. Does anyone know the repercussions of making death threats to officers and trying to smuggle guns in the military?

>implying there even kids at the school to kidnap?

Yes

Teachers were killed. Lanza and his mother killed in their home. Kids abducted.

Parents think their kids were kill in the massacre.

Kids are in SA or Israel.

court marshal with severe penalties is the norm

>Church getting torn down
Welp, now's the time to see if you can go snag some good furniture or whatever else before it's all demolished. Shame I'm nowhere near there.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Threatening_government_officials_of_the_United_States
>under federal law. Threatening the President of the United States is also a serious crime and a Class E felony
yeah sounds like he shouldn't be running around at all let alone buying firearms

The school wasn't even open. Lanza is a fabricated human being. This has nothing to do with pedos unless you want to say the children used in the aftermath propaganda are abused, which they probably are since they pop up in other countries and are always surrounded by shady people.

>checked
The Vegas security guard disappeared for a fucking week and then was first interviewed by...Ellen.
That doesn't make any fucking sense.
>I think both Vegas and Sunderland Sprigs were failed attempts by the government to sway opinion on the second amendment.
Every time there's a shooting the anti-2A orchestra begins, and every time it feels like they apply more pressure, and none of it feels real.

yeah, jesus 2.0 on ellen was otherworldly

This.
/thread.

checked thanks
one thing to look at about the school. It wasnt open, but they were using it for something. That is why they tore it down and make the contracted sign the NDA. Something was going on inside the building

is this what "the price of freedumb" looks like, Sup Forums?

Im gonna say that sutherland looks legit to me. Vegas on the other hand is just bullshit 2 the max. Sad that no one gives a fuck about what happend there. How long will campos get comped in mgm suites?

Directed Energy torture until the victim snaps. Then victim becomes shooter. Aaron Alexis wrote it on his gun. Ted care packaged his MK perps for years before getting caught. The Columbine boys got lased a combined 120k times before snapping. Myron May the FL lawyer wrote about the DE in multiple youtubes. The Ft Lauderdale shooter complained of DE in Alaska before his trip to FL. James Holmes was a DE victim (Aurora), lawyer has been using it as defense. James was an NIH subject in grad school .... he was a neuro phd student but was the subject of their experiment unknowing until he figured it out.

>they were using it for something
Yeah, they were using it to stage an active shooter drill in early October that they later used to pretend an actual shooting happened. The NDA thing is about there being fucking nothing there to suggest a shooting happened. There would be records of hazmat cleanup too, but that shit doesn't exist because their literally was no blood spilled in that building

Tucker was dropping some bombs about it a couple weeks ago. But's hard to get normies to see this shit. They don't even want to accept that it happened, let alone that it's staged. I was watching Tucker drop conspiracy hints with my grandpa and he was having none of it. Doing the whole "hur dur they say this about every shooting". They're completely unwilling to look at the facts rationally and think calling it a "conspiracy" invalidates it.

Let the retardodrivel build another cancerous mess over another house of the LORD, I'm serious.
Let it bite them in the ass, hard.

When Pedowood gets finished shooting the scenes and editing them.

>Lanza is a fabricated human being
No, he was real, the "Scream" pic looks nothing like him. He was a directed energy victim and was a "dropoff" as the CIA calls it. Some MK kids won't go along with it and are merely dropoffs like James Holmes in Aurora. Some do the deed thinking the 200+ laser hits each day will stop if they survive (or if they die... they stop either way).

San Antonio user here. Ive been through Southern Springs recently. Some things don't add up. The church goers wouldnt sit there and be shot theyd nab his ass up unless they were all that inabled. Also the dude is essentially local, yet nobody seems to know about him, other than media drivel.

But despite all that, i simply think he was a leftist antifa wanna be that simply went ham.

yes I know, but they use the building before that. Bad shit was going on inside the closed school. The building was going to be torn down, so they do Sandy Hook shooting show. School is ground to dust and replaced with $50 million new school.

the adam they show in the photos was a real person, but his name wasnt adam lanza. He def wasn't the son of Peter Lanza or the brother of Ryan

>I think both Vegas and Sunderland Sprigs were failed attempts by the government to sway opinion on the second amendment.

If this was true why do they keep doing it? I mean Shady Hook tinfoil said this and gun laws where never really put in place. Like the people behind this keep failing, so why do they keep doing it? You're confusing cause and effect. The media and politicians reaction to events and taking advantage of them doesn't mean the events happened just so they could do that.

I think the places are demolished because they're "haunted", they just have a bag reputation now and no one wants that.

So there's your link to the Texas Foxtrot Foxtrot messages and all the weierd air traffic as of late. Deep state is using their tools to put the scare into you. They're definately pushing for war with N. Korea - which may or may not exist as we know it and may or may not have lost their only nuke program.

tl;dr USAF is shilling you.

yea they even said he was at the Halloween party or whatever & I agree. They say Devin start shooting outside of the church. People would be panicking before he even got inside. It's like none of these people in the shootings have adrenaline. They just are fish in a barrel.

Considering how much ammo they said he used, it makes no sense. Be could not have carried it all.

...just like that Sandy Hook kid apparently can kick through two steel mesh reenforced glass doors while carrying 300lbs of guns and ammo.

Im getting a little annoyed with the USAF lately. especially after the fake hate crime and shooting hoax at the academy.

Think about how much defense money the USAF gets compared to other branches. Developement contracts alone are ALWAYS fiscal debocles, look at the price of the Raptor before Trump came along.

Its usually not a FF but a coverup

Everyone they interviewed from Texas was a Texas stereotype, as if there are no normal people there.

>buy 1 million $300 left foot boots from one supplier
>buy 1.5 million $400 right boots from a second supplier
all in a days work

I did see or hear an eyewitness talk about how the shooter basically circled the church on the outside before entering, and how it destroyed the church. This might be legit.

Rhinos have to fail so the commiecrats get back in power, this way they can be controlled opposition uniparty again.

THIS IS NOT DIFFICULT TO UNDERSTAND.