Men are actually subhuman scum. Why can't you animals control your violent and disgusting impulses?

Men are actually subhuman scum. Why can't you animals control your violent and disgusting impulses?

Tits or GTFO

What about all those female middle school teacher pedos raping middle schoolers because even they are smart enough to acknowledge they couldn't truly rape a full grown male.

WEINSTEIN'D
overcuck'd

Isn't this guy a Kike spic?

on the contrary I protest the inequality of sexual value that society fraudulently places on the solo act of masturbation when it comes to the female and male gender. Why is female masturbation not such a big fucking issue to people and society, even desired, when male masturbation is ridiculed, or shamed ? Because of this, why should I not in fact purposely make a farce of masturbation until people realize these hypocritical issues about how they view themselves ?

>it's OK when niggers do it

men and women sin get over it.

He literally just exposed his dick to females, like apparently not even touching from what i've heard

First of all as a woman who has a Phd in English studies and a victim of gang rape, let me be the first to say FUCK YOU. You disgusting white "men" on this shitty little website should be ashamed at all the racism and misogony on here. There are no words to describe how pathetic you are, but YOU ARE BEING WATCHED, and your day will come.

WHO LET YOU OUT OF THE KITCHEN?! THIS IS WHY GOATS MAKE BETTER WIVES THAN YOU WHORES

You deserve rape, western whore.

because religion is dying, can't have the best of both worlds, sorry

Yeah, fucking prove to us you're a woman.

Correct.

Probably because of this

>Men are actually subhuman scum. Why can't you animals control your violent and disgusting impulses?
That's not a man. It's a Jew.

Its true.
t.subhuman

Bobs n vagene pls ur hrony bicht

Sup Forums has gotten so many happenings Im a bit jealous. All our happenings have just been big ol nothingburgers lately.

I've never masturbated in front of a strange woman before, but with these celebrity stories coming out I now wonder if I'm missing out on something.

Reminder that testosterone, like other hormones, does match all the criteria for a drug?

> factor in sexualization
> factor in x,y,z?

>Why can't you animals control your violent and disgusting impulses?
Because atheists destroyed religion
then feminists destroys chivalry
then liberals convinced women that they should be treated just like men.

well, you asked for it...

Why should we. We're bigger than you. The reason you don't use violence is because it's never been an option for you.

Watch all you want, it'll just upset you more.

So many slide threads rn
Saaage

>YOU ARE BEING WATCHED
*masturbates furiously*

We need to kick these fucking potatoe niggers out of the country.

>"""men"""

juden and leftists

>potatoe niggers
He's a Mexican jew.

And women were told to leave the kitchen in thier house were they should be raising their kids.

(((Louis CK)))

> btw just in case your interested OP
I've lost probably 2kg over 2-4 months? with next to no exercise just on 1&1/2 meals per day, others replaced with weak coffee/cocoa's

The Jews are throwing their own Democrats under the Bus to attack us!

Keep it coming,
Jew vs Jew War 2017!

> Only understands social constructs when it suits them
Another reminder that men too must live in the society we create, and they are the most likely to go awol