Final round of layoffs planned at Carrier plant Trump promised to save

Another broken promise.
Another Trump supporter conned.
They only have themselves to blame.

So Much Winning.

Other urls found in this thread:

foxnews.com/politics/2017/11/08/more-layoffs-planned-at-carrier-plant-trump-promised-to-save.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Fox News
foxnews.com/politics/2017/11/08/more-layoffs-planned-at-carrier-plant-trump-promised-to-save.html

Doesn't matter; most of his supporters are retards who "like Trump's attitude" and won't even hear of this, let alone care.

So we wont even atleast recognize the jobs trump saved in his deal

>private business exerts own free will

He tried, unlike everyone else. Ultimately it isn't up to him, and the CEOs signaled early on they wanted to do this after renegging on initial discussions.

user please don't talk to the zoo animals

>reasoning with a communist

Sage

Supporting Trump never had anything to do with him doing something.

It's the idea of action that's important.

Ideas are bulletproof.

>trump does hundreds of successful things proving he is the greatest president
IGNORE
>trump misses 1/99 swings
TRUMP BTFO

> Supporting Trump never had anything to do with him doing something.

He can't fully save them if he doesn't first fix the problem that caused them to do this in the first place.

You need the wall, you need to curve low wage bottom feeders, you need to fix the country before healthy business can prosper once again.

He at least tried, and he did save jobs there. The plant itself was going to completely close.

>He can't fully save them if he doesn't first fix the problem that caused them to do this in the first place.

okay then, tell me when trump is finished with giving 150 million americans a braintransplant and kicking out 100million beaners, no good man can save a degenerate broken people and no good man should sacrifice himself in order to do so

What wall? All I see are prototypes.

And what about Mexico? Looks like they will never pay for this.

Yes, they will. He's already outlined numerous times how.

Aww... how sad. What are you going to do about Mr. Anarchist?

Go fuck yourself. Have another bluepill and choke on it, you stupid butt cuck.

We get it, you hate jobs and you hate America. fuck off, loser.

So your mad. I can understand that. What are you going to do about it?

Sweetie, its difficult to admit you were conned big time. I wont rub it in just admit you were wrong and we can start the healing.

>deflecting a very simple question and claiming victory

What are you going to do about it?

Honey, We are are all in this together. The first step it to admit you fucked up. Trump tricked you with his honeyed words. We cant fix America until we get passed this obsession with him.

Sweetie buns, I know it's hard to believe, but your mistress Hillary is a murderer and criminal. She would have done nothing to help the plant.

the trades are a meme

get the fuck off of hard labor

how can trump save them from their own decisions?

>make your fortune on the backs of Americans
>leave
When your office is in NYC, you have little empathy, for Joe Dirt, in Anytown, U.S.A.

Hillary is a murderer and is a criminal. She was never fit to be president. It was never her turn. Trump is a complete failure as long as she runs free. He does not have a plan to stop her because she will always be an scapegoat when he fails.

Clinton and Obama being worse does not excuse Trumps inadequacies.

>what wall? it's only been 1 year and all i see are tangible preparations for construction
>i'm also retarded and thought trump meant mexico would literally cut a check for the wall

At least he tried.

Anyone that flies a kek flag IRL or uses the term "alt right" to describe themselves is controlled opposition and will not be associated with Trump support.

>Either leave for mexico and lose 1400 jobs or stay and lose 400
I bet you're one of them retarded employees from Hostess who rather bankrupt the whole company and get everyone fired than renegotiate a couple hundred layoffs to save the company

>it's a leftists take joy at the suffering of the proletariat thread

> it's only been 1 year
> it's only been 2 years
> it's only been 1 term
> The wall was a metaphor for stronger policies, it was never meant to be built.

You think with control of the house, senate, and presidency they could get something done beyond just a model. It sure as hell wont get easier for them than it is now.