What is the best way to 'awaken' normies without revealing your power level?

What is the best way to 'awaken' normies without revealing your power level?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=300D3GXH4fc
wired.com/story/ben-garrison-alt-right-cartoonist/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

That pic has lots of meme potential.
Someone replace the nog with a mushroom cloud.

Be like Goku and only reveal as much power is as needed for the current fight.
Then you learn to fight at all levels

Brah actually visits Sup Forums and probobly has some insight into this question

If you're here brah post a vocaroo

I usually point out inconsistencies coming out of media they accept/respect.
Once they get over the cognitive dissonance they come to see that most groups are pushing a narrative. This, I think, is the most you can expect. The rest is upto them.
Also, never bring up news sources they don't respect. You'll never convince a lefty, or cuckservative, with infowars or breitbart. Always use media they're comfortable with, or primary source material.

Huge OC potential here, great idea

making template hold on a sec

red-pilled some late-teen about feminism when i asked him if he knows ONE single girl who would talk with him about politics or other important topics. he couldn't name a single fucking one. he only knew passive, submissive women who never talk about anything of importance ever.

lurkin

That's a redpill on women in general, not Feminism

I gave her a crack

I always start off with the facts about how everything in the protocols of zion is true and how the damn kikes are always trying to promote niggers like they're the best thing since sliced bread

nice

few more minds till perfection hold tight

Good job user.

Saved!

This is a good one

'Hey you're pretty smart right? Can you help me out? I'm having a really heated discussion with my friend who's buying into all of this neo nazi propaganda and I really can't refute his arguments'

lol. it's fun as fuck, but be careful. eventually they catch on to you.

Learn from review brah

I just sperg out and dump everything I have on people.
So far I've convinced about everyone I know that the holocaust is a god-damned lie.

Haha that is actually pretty genius

need to replace the truck with an active mushroom cloud

>I just sperg out and dump everything I have on people.
On social media or...real life? How do you do it without getting some bleeding heart faggot accusing you of being a racist, bigot nazi and totally throwing your opinion out?

by checkin these

fuck

literally /ourguy/

lul faggo

Real life.
I don't know, a few people call me a Nazi but I just make a joke out of it. Nobody really cares and deep down on a gut level most people know the holocaust story is nonsense, they just don't care enough about it to look into it.

Totally /ourguy/

You

lmao poor reviewbrah, his 'tisms gets the best of him sometimes.

Jesus dealt with this too. That's why he spoke in parables. most of which were anti-jew

Someone needs to give reviewbrah the neckpill

I don't think Jesus was very subtle. He literally called the Jews the spawn of Satan.

Don't insult him

its hopeless

also dont smear reviewbrah.

>fake news

>A leaf this based

how

Retards don't realize Jews don't shill their religion because it's only for Jews not non-jews

Das it mang

Remember this day, there are a few good leafs left

Here's the template lads, meme on you crazy diamonds

well sure, there were times he concealed his power level, and times he didn't. Depended on the audience

youtube has already got reviewbrah on a demonitization train.

hes a good guy, dont meme him out of money

post template pls

Contributing with OC

Don't. Everyone awakens when it is their time

>tfw no sexy review mom to tuck you in

Jesus died to reveal his power level. I want to be like Jesus, not like some normie cuck who won't speak plainly.

Sauce?

>sexy

This is genius because it plays to their massive ego and smugness. Being "on the right side of history" is the only thing that matters to these people so it lures them in before they can put up their "this isn't virtue signalling" defense.

I bet he gives her the best foot rubbies

Fuck me his mom is pretty damn milfy attractive

holy shit is that Cardinal Dolan?

kinda looks like jodie foster desu

daayum

If they haven't already they never will be. Work more on yourself instead of wasting time on lost causes.

Have at it

>Slug cock

Anyone have any info on the time he sperged out on his dad and sent him to the hospital?

Want to second the fuck out of "only use sources they agree with". The left is cannibalistic so it shouldn't be too hard, if you have to step beyond this make them presubmit to a logical structure (if A = B and B = C then A = C) before using logic to press your point. If you go in the other direction their cogdis flares and the discussion is over.

that things big as fuck probaly scared the shti out of him when the sun disappeared

I'd like to review my cock between her tits, if you know what I mean.

Fug, you got me

I would try to make the interior darker but I'm only an mspaint pleb

He's already admitted he liked him

>Hugo Boss endorsement
lel

your pic isn't his mom, right? Doesn't look like her.

Anyways, i'd dick your pic and his mom.

I'd like to see them naked, if ya know what I'm saying.

Why do ppl like this guy? Srs question

Removed the carfrom under his nose. Even added a cool tint effect

Shit. Here it is

>Punished Brah
>A food reviewer denied his food

Because he's literally one of us

still missed the blue left back window bruh

+ i save you some time here

Well - that looks like the original in his video, not the garrison version.

Make them realize they are poor and stupid

youtube.com/watch?v=300D3GXH4fc

>
The original is the Garrison version. That was before we memed Garrison into being anti-semitic and he actually became anti-semitic.

No, he must've commissioned a more tame edit to keep around the house. The one superimposed over the picture is Ben Garrison's original.

Oh, no shit.

You have to subtly point out the obvious while letting them get to the conclusion themselves. What they don’t know is you’ve led them down a road where only one conclusion can be reached

Show them that Communism has caused WAY more deaths than Nazism.

This was the last frame from my little brother's periscope. I couldn't reach him ever since. OMG I hope he's all right

ty user

:^)

wired.com/story/ben-garrison-alt-right-cartoonist/
Yeah he was just being trolled initially by Sup Forumsacks editing his cartoons. Then he started doing it for real.

AntiSemitic is a made up term, an attack term meant to silence anyone who dares criticize israel or jews, you shouldnt use their vocabulary

I never paid close enough attention I guess. Certainly makes sense, and seems like something Sup Forums would do, lol.

Have It Your Way