Jack Posobiec and Paul Joseph Watson have stolen my content dozens of times

Is there anything I can do?

It's so fucking depressing. They keep stealing my stuff and then getting more traffic than my original work did

Expose them.

Jack Posobiec is a fucking faggot. I wouldn't mind seeing some e-celebs get FUCKED. We need less ZOGtent creators and more independent people.

Post the proof then faggot

You have proof user?

Yeah, faggot. You could prove it.

Pics or it didn't happen.

Prove it you fuckin gerbil.

bump because it could be true and such niggerfaggotry must not be allowed

Prove it fucktard.

Let's believe you OP. If you can prove it, we're all ears and would LOVE to have proof of the extent these people just snipe content. I mean it's obvious, but there needs to be a hard physical connection like "this person posted THIS and then eceleb turned around and posted it."

Or are you talking in general here being anonymous?

I don't know who Jack is but I agree with the sentiment here. Sup Forums needs to launch a campaign against the ecelebs who just steal everyone's content. If OP is genuine he has a good chance of kicking things off.

Milo stealing IOTBW was the last fucking straw for me.

I can and will absolutely prove that they have stolen my content on dozens of occasions. I am young and I post my content under a pseudonym. But I can prove with times and dates that they have posted my content as if it was their on, on multiple occasions.

The reason it's depressing is because I don't disagree with their politics at all, but I put a lot of work into a video 2 days ago and Jack Posobiec posted it as if it was his own. I feel like giving up.

POST IT FAGGOT.

FUCKING POST IT QUEER NIGGER.

Sorry, I'm working on it

I just let it go in the beginning because it was signal boosting my message but the latest theft by Jack has really bummed me

another thing... Paul slightly edits the stuff that he steals. Jack is even more shameless, directly reposting videos that I spent time editing without credits.

I don't give a damn you attention whore. Post your youtube channel and the videos from those faggots that show the supposed stolen content, or fuck off.

I'm not an attention whore. That's why it's so easy for them to steal my content. Please standby.

>Im working on it

How can he steal something you're actively working on you stupid fuck.

>please be patient i have autism

Don't listen to Sup Forums's "INSULT+DEMAND" bullshit. Post it when you're ready OP. This is a big step I know, it's okay.

You can either link your channel or you are a lying sack of shit.

>not wanting to have your meme viewed by millions

shareblue confirmed

Using your content for commentary is fair use, cuck.

What the fuck is this thread? I am not pleased with it

File a dcma complaint, dumbo?
Let those fags strike out 3 times, gone from YouTube.

You're a faggot larper. Kill yourself in the most painful way possible

Put your Twitter handle on them...

>having others profit from the work you have done
Cuck

This

Put your Twitter handle on your work

Yes absolutely

Next time you see they stole your stuff

Stand up and yell. "hey! You big dummy that's mine"

Then just cross your arms and wait for their response.

I know the feeling brother. E-celebs cash in by hopping on trends and acting like they were the first to come up with it to their mindless army of Twitter suckups.

Only real recourses:

1. Call them on it. You'll get bombarded by those same Twitter fan boys. But who cares really.

2. Create your own army of Twitter fan boys.

3. Be consistently better than anyone else so that people eventually realize you da man.

4. Not care at all and think imitation is flattery.

5. Sue. Watermark your work/memes/whatever it is that is being stolen.

Then call them out with proof faggot instead of LARPing in here. Why not queue up a tweet with all your proof then stalk their tweets to be top comment?

fuck off destiny

Especially infuriating because Posobiec types basically buy initial set of Twitter bot followers, or trade a follow for a follow then mass unfollow. Makes it look like they're king shit with social proof. They have no integrity and simply game social media.

Beware people who put #TCOT in posts or change their handles to things like (Name) Covfefe.

You're a faggot OP, just be happy more people are seeing your shit and they're extending your influence. Don't be a gloryfag you faggot.

complain, email them with screenshots of proof then post them on here and their twitter, unless you're a larping faggot then kys

Yeah but only if they do an attribution. Otherwise, it's just plain theft, stealing bread out of OPs mouth. I'm all for fair use though.

Ahh, the most effective slide thread topic in recent years: Pizzagate.

You DO realize /guys/ that the lefty threads never seem to gain any traction, but you are throwing bumps at a brokenly-worded(presumably drunken) thread about nothing, with a screenshot of an auto-reply from a city email server?

Stop giving bumps to slide threads. There is more important shit to discuss, and this topic has done more to undermine our information gathering than anything else in at least two years.

I'm not going to tell you to go to sleep, even though this clearly isn't a happening. You all need to wake the fuck up.

sage.
/thread

Wrong bread bud.

post your content or kys op

>t. jack posobiec

If you honestly can't see this thread for what it is, I feel bad for you. The best slide bait isn't stuff that pisses people off, it's stuff that people WANT to believe in.

You don't distract people by driving them off, you distract them by drawing them in, you simple idiot.

I fucking hate Paul Joseph Watson, and its literally because of his stupid fucking accent. I cant stand it. If he had an American accent, id watch him all the time probably. Hell, even if he had an australian accent id watch him.