JOHN "SKIPPY" PODESTA TAUGHT CLASS WITH JUDGE OVERSEEING FUSION GPS CASE FOR 12 YEARS!

>John Podesta has taught a spring course with Judge Richard Leon on congressional investigations for the past 12 years at Georgetown University Law Center, where Mr. Podesta graduated in 1976.
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/55867

>A spokeswoman for Fusion GPS declined to comment on the latest suit, which was assigned to Judge Richard Leon, a George W. Bush appointee.
politico.com/blogs/under-the-radar/2017/10/04/trump-dossier-fusion-gps-russians-lawsuit-fridman-aven-khan-243461

>Podesta was asked in his September interview whether the Clinton campaign had a contractual agreement with Fusion GPS, and he said he was not aware of one, according to one of the sources.
>Sitting next to Podesta during the interview: his attorney Marc Elias, who worked for the law firm that hired Fusion GPS to continue research on Trump on behalf of the Clinton campaign and DNC, multiple sources said. Elias was only there in his capacity as Podesta's attorney and not as a witness.
cnn.com/2017/10/26/politics/john-podesta-debbie-wasserman-schultz-trump-dossier/index.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dbJABjVH-0k
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Cocaine.

BUMP

im betting that the criminal system will just ignore this unless its spread wide and far

>Cocaine

youtube.com/watch?v=dbJABjVH-0k

SKIPPY DOES COOOOOoooooCCCCAAAIIINNNEEEEE!!!!!
Then eats pizza and HOTDOGS yyyeEEEAAAAAAAHHHHHhhhhhh!!!!!

He "taught" a class on "How to Fuck Chidlren and be apart of a cult that runs the gov at all levels to GET AWAY WITH IT"

When do the pedos burn?

Im sorry that you don't understand it at this point so let me lay it out for you: WE WIN NO MATTER WHAT. All of your dumb little "conspiracy" theories, all of the stupid shit things you find... hahahaha... were all guilty of it... and we will never face charges, we will all walk away scot-free. You stupid dumb fucks. You think this will end in our prosecution!!!!!! I come here every now and then to laugh at how futile you dumb fucks are. But now I can't resist. YOUR WHOLE MOVEMENT IS DONE FOR. ANY CHILDREN YOU INCELS MANAGE TO HAVE WILL BE EATEN BY US AND YOU AND YOUR TYPES WILL DIE IN A CONCENTRATION CAMP. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

Both of them together

magnum si verum est

We need arrests soon

Yeah. This whole thing reeks of pedophile shit. I knew the fix was in when all DNC psychos had the balls to lie under oath before congress when they denied knowing anything about this million dollar fan fiction.

>POT BELLIED

Coming back from diddling toddlers I presume.

kek, he totally doesnt look like a pedo freak

Lordy

There's a pizza box in my trash. SMOKING GUN
>SMOKING GUN
SMOKING GUN
>SMOKING GUN
SMOKING GUN

the pedo angle is a slide. stay on solid fusion judge and and podesta connect senpai.

bump

small if false, but big if true

nice catch OP!

You tell me this isn't the face of a child rapist

Holy shit that faggot looks like he keeps kids locked in his trunk in case he needs to fuck them on lunch break.

How the fuck will there ever be justice?

The goyim knowing clearly doesn't make a fucking difference you faggot. The knowing is not contained to this board of autists. Many know. Important people know. But the most important people who know, control what happens.

Short of a civil war, your country is lost to the kikes. How about you start stockpiling weapons you faggot. We won this country with a revolution, and that is the only way we are taking it back.

Or you can count on dat boy Trump with his jew son in law and daughter.

yfw
>this pedo somehow looks 5x as pedo as even pedostar j.

Nice work!

he might only torture them not fuck them

oh totally, (((fellow))) nazi white supremacist nonkike nonshariablue racist conservative.

Bump can someone send this out?

soon...soon