pastebin.com/ynXV6CHT
DAILY SCHEDULE (WH Press Corps) publicpool.kinja.com/
TrumpTV Weekly Updates: pastebin.com/6HbHjbqF
NEWTRUMP NIGHTLY NEWS pastebin.com/yArfUKdC

NEW APPEARANCES
>FLotUS Melania visits Pandas&hands out Bald Eagles 11/9/17
youtu.be/CsMBlhz1Cwo
youtu.be/hSW4qRRco-c
>Pres Trump Departs China Next Stop is Vietnam (it aint me starts playing) 11/9/17
youtu.be/GnhvfqfVJcU
>VP Pence Tax Reform speech in IN 11/9/17
youtu.be/U1QI-29DgO4
>VP Pence meets w/Indiana Biz Leaders 11/9/17
youtu.be/CZMSIBZxZy4
>VP Pence arriving in IN 11/9/17
youtu.be/jbMEaN5DTkw
>Welcome to Bejing, Pres Trump 11/9/17
youtu.be/d0dFusoupew
>DefSec C.H.A.O.S. Mattis @NATO HQ 11/9/17
youtu.be/_iaeau15eac
>Gen Dunford USMC BDay Message 11/9/17
youtu.be/B4EeV8FUacU
>IntDept Saluting Vets 11/9/17
youtu.be/-GEQ-9IoQZo
>StateDep Press Brief (Heather) 11/9/17
youtu.be/OgPRI7Ko3d8
>Pres Trump/FLotUS Melania @Chinese State Dinner 11/9/17
youtu.be/XfEKylvGngM
>Pres Trump meets w/China Premier Li Keqiang 11/9/17
youtu.be/RTyEhuemEPI
>SoS T-Rex presser in China 11/9/17
youtu.be/YK_UMiqSTH4
>Pres Trump/Pres Xi Press Conference 11/8/17
youtu.be/YLS8QDmFiKY
>Pres Trump/Pres Xi Biz Presser $253Bil Deals 11/8/17
youtu.be/vnV3quZ0QKg
>Pres Trump/Pres Xi Bilateral Meeting 11/8/17
youtu.be/GIkR9dUXBHI
>Pres Trump/FLotUS Melania @Official China Welcome Ceremony 11/8/17
youtu.be/eESW-jx3Rns
>FLotUS Melania visiting chink lolis 11/8/17
youtu.be/FkRxai85Js8
>TrumpTV: A Historic Day 11/8/17
youtu.be/mC8bupBF8mY

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kGwbXjcoCas
simg3.gelbooru.com//images/02/04/0204241ca983913ee2c47f79a0de2d53.png
twitter.com/AnonBabble

MAGA

AWOO

>That night, two sources said, Schiller said he discussed the conversation with Trump as Trump was walking back to his hotel room, and Schiller said the two men laughed about it as Trump went to bed alone. Schiller testified that he stood outside Trump's hotel room for a time and then went to bed.

>One source noted that Schiller testified he eventually left Trump's hotel room door and could not say for sure what happened during the remainder of the night.

>Two other sources said Schiller testified he was confident nothing happened.

>Schiller said he and Trump were aware of the risk that hotel rooms in Moscow could be set up to capture hidden video, two sources said.

>Schiller was grilled about the Moscow trip as part of four hours of testimony before the House Intelligence Committee. The questioning around the Moscow trip took a significant amount of time, the sources said. Schiller was also asked about the June 2016 meeting at Trump Tower between Donald Trump Jr. and Russians, two of the sources said. He testified that he did not recall much about that day.

>In a statement, Schiller's lawyer said "the versions of Mr. Schiller’s testimony being leaked to the press are blatantly false and misleading. "

>"We are appalled by the leaks that are coming from partisan insiders from the House Intelligence Committee," said Stuart Sears. "It is outrageous that the very Committee that is conducting an investigation into leaks — purportedly in the public interest — is itself leaking information and defaming cooperative witnesses like Mr. Schiller. The Chairman and Ranking Member should investigate and hold accountable whoever is responsible for leaking false and misleading versions of Mr. Schiller’s testimony. This conduct is indefensible and calls into question the credibility and motives of the Committee’s investigation."

Why do we care about Menendez again? Just because it makes the dems look bad? Everybody already forgot about blaGOYjevich...

They counted this assault as "minor injury" last time i checked. Anything changed there?

joe

Are democrats on suicide watch?

Big because it’s true.

post charlottes

Akko best witch

Audrey will age like Mike
Charlotte will age like Karen

Make the proper choice anons

LITERALLY impossible. California has more chance of producing a Republican Senator.

Awoovement

>go outside
>get killed by neighbor
Why should I stop being a NEET again?

What did the retired Navy Vet mean by this?

why is Awoo so chunky...?

EMPRESS

>Schiller testified he eventually left Trump's hotel room door and could not say for sure what happened during the remainder of the night.

LOL

The fives whores happened.

uhhh to gain another seat because chirstie would handle the appointment?

Incorrect.

Who did she mean by this?

Federal prosecution for the guy that did it, allegedly.
Seems to have been politically motivated, people debated it a little bit while you were away.

Yes, about 6 broken rips and his chest is filling up with water.

>Schiller testified that he stood outside Trump's hotel room for a time
What a creep, who does shit like that?

>"We are appalled by the leaks that are coming from partisan insiders from the House Intelligence Committee," said Stuart Sears. "It is outrageous that the very Committee that is conducting an investigation into leaks — purportedly in the public interest — is itself leaking information and defaming cooperative witnesses like Mr. Schiller.
t. leaking is only okay when it helps Democrats

humongous, if verified and peer reviewed

What did the jappies mean by this?youtube.com/watch?v=kGwbXjcoCas

It isn't RAH for another 61 minutes.

Best Witch Bunda comin thru

bulking for the winter

Can I have Mike?

that faggot lib should get the death penalty

>Diana
>best anything

I think the statistics there are for people who are still hospitalized or otherwise institutionalized (e.g., in a nursing home) at that point.

Dems and Rinos panicking because they can’t get gibs

take the bear pill

ONE OF US ONE OF US

Do you kids sleep? How will you grow big and strong like babushka?

You can hide all your life, you'll still gonna die, that's the argument?

pls respek american soldier

Incredible dedication. Thank you for all your time

But there's never been a pedo on the ballot before. In Alabama, we vote for character over party. No way Moore wins.

I posted to many Charlottes already. Need some new Charlottes

You can't take care of your lawn if you don't go outside.

Because corrupt politicians are bad.

Fake news. It's always RAH somewhere.

I'm starting.

wearing communist headband. No, she is experimental material at best

He followed with this - the family friend reported it to the Etowah County DA’s Office

Does anybody else feel bad for Louis CK? He's a leftist twat but he's also responsible for some of the hardest laughs I've ever heard during his Opie and Anthony appearances. He sold his soul at some point, he used to be VERY un politically correct on that radio show. Said nigger and faggot all the time lol.

Plus, this whole things just looks coordinated, especially considering its the jew york times. My guess is that he pissed off some high level media exec (probably jewish) and they called for his character assassination.

I wish our government was doing the same thing. Instead we've got a phony investigation that is just a pretext for a coup against the duly elected President.

Thank you Hope

Is Initial D worth watching or is it just good for the memes?

Night of the long scimitars has been entertaining.

both objectively wrong
simg3.gelbooru.com//images/02/04/0204241ca983913ee2c47f79a0de2d53.png

too old

How old is Charlotte?

A boy has the right to dream. There are endless possibilities stretched out before him. What awaits him down the path, he will then have to choose. The boy doesn't always know. At some point, the boy then becomes an adult and learns what he was able to become. Joy and sadness forever will accompany this. He is confronted with a choice - when this happens, does he bid his past farewell in his heart? Once a boy becomes an adult, he can no longer go back to being a boy. The boy is now a man. Only one thing can be said: A boy has the right to dream, for those endless possibilities are stretched out before him. We must remember, all men were once boys.

THANK YEW HOPE

Has anybody accused her of cultural appropriation yet? That dress is clearly inspired by a xipao.

oo rahg

He has access to advanced medical care, he'll be fine

What is alarming is that this is clearly an intimidation attempt

Of stratospheric proportions, if it clears the launch pad

Here we go!

I wish Trump would say fuck it and campaign with Roy Moore. I want to see both of them pull out guns on stage and shoot at the press

Audrey is garbage. Never utter that name again.

>randlet redemption arc just starting
>get ganked by neighbor
ITS NOT FAIR

Why bother doing that? NYTimes and WaPo don’t bother following journalistic standards. So why do we?

I love this.

Guys I'm worried here. I live in rural Alabama, a typically Republican area, and all I see are Doug Jones and Gary Johnson signs. Not a single Moore sign.

Can we even maintain a Senate majority if Moore loses? Should we just give up now?

You had your choice 40 year old self

>the episode where Amanda dressed in the men's uniform

>Pedo accusations
Yeah that's never been tried and failed before. I live in Alabama, Alabamans don't fall for that shit. There's simply no way Alabama elects a Democrat.

>huemonkey doesn't think anything of premature death because they kill each other every hour in his favela

That's not Sucy.

I'll be watching...

It's clear, anyone who doesn't have outspoken political views is at least a conservative, maybe further right

Thanks Sarah!

>peer review is God
lol

LOL get fucked kike!

Notice all the claims have been set ups either by Fusion GPS or the Russians that Trump turned down.

>What a creep, who does shit like that?
...bodyguards?

I've only ever killed leftists

I don’t feel bad AT ALL. I hope he goes to prison.

thats because she's a constellation dumb dumb.

Guys, I actually live in Southeastern Alabama, near Dothan, and this man is full of shit.

Can that blue area actually be put underwater?

Traumatic pleural effusion is probably blood desu. And it takes a hell of a hit to break more than one or two ribs, "minor assault" my ass. In an adult with normal bone density, that's baseball bat levels of damage.

It's already filled with niggers.

So... nothing still?
There's nothing of actual consequence here.

Nice.

kek trump russian orgy vid when? maga

Who is girl in the OP? Is that Pence's daughter? God she's so cute.

just for the memes
its as lackluster as that ice skating animu

Is Miller x Hope confirmed?

JUST

Torn Achilles's. Done for the year.

#PrayForRand

LOL
You sounds like an outsider faggot. Look at the past governors. 'Character over party'

Only the offer part of that testimony was tweeted on Liberal Twitter.

Conveniently leaving out that they were turned down and laughed about as a joke.