And the 46th president of the United States is

And the 46th president of the United States is..

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/aYkb5qdDWJY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Barron Trump because its a hereditary monarchy now.

>not Ivanka

Dyawne “The Rock” Johnson is running independent. I look forward to his candidacy even if it only raises awareness to a viable third party option.

>mfw this actually happens

Not Zuckerberg. Dude isn't close to being able to give a good enough speech. We've elected some tards but look at whose been elected recently
>Trump
>Barry
>Dubyah
>Billy Jeff
All have personality and are at least somewhat charismatic. Last President who was lizard/android like was HW. Pic related is more likely than fagbook boy

Thanks for posting this. I've been waiting.

Zukerberg isn’t going to run and if he does he will lose. I can foresee him running later in life when gen Z is is in their mid/late 20s however.

Isn't he great?

bampity bamp

This is your future.

>America is run by a literal, openly practicing Jew

Everything will come full circle.

I am an autonomous set of biochemical reactions, just like humans are.

End transmission.

...but the protocols haven't been fulfilled yet

You tryin to block me huhh? You can't match my shtyle!

>Reptilian describing his "ritual"

youtu.be/aYkb5qdDWJY
jones did a pretty funny thing

the 46th leader of the USA will not be an individual, rather it will resemble a military junta. This governing body will oversee a large scale purging operation. Illegal criminal aliens will be deported in record numbers. American borders will remain effectively closed during this time. Any and all able bodied prisoners serving time for felonies will be transferred into a system of hard labor camps. They will perform tasks that benefit the nation, creating gravel or cleaning trash. Every death row will immediately be emptied, every death row inmate will be force marched into the desert and given a shovel. Once they have satisfactorily excavated their own grave, their death sentence will be carried out via firing squad. The next prisoner in line will be tasked with burying their predecessor, before digging their own hole. Anyone who has committed a crime against a child will be given a similar arrangement. Homosexuality will no longer be tolerated publicly. Anyone claiming that they belong to a gender that is not male or female, will be institutionalized for a period of no less than 90 days for evaluation and re-education. Soy in all forms will no longer be approved for human consumption, special allowances for those with dietary restrictions will be taken into consideration. Every public school will immediately implement a mandatory physical fitness program. Welfare funds will be suspended. Those that cannot afford to eat may report to the nearest nutritional distribution center for a generous supply of necessities. Milk, bread, lean beef, potatoes , corn, breakfast cereal or oatmeal, spinach or broccoli. Fruit depending on season. Once American Society has returned to a more ideal state, peaceful return of power to civilian leadership will commence.

what is this nigger's fucking problem

Dear god no!