Hey bro, pass the politics

>Hey bro, pass the politics

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/document/d/1t4m9wlyXlZgeeeIEbZZLZQC2z6MKxtYiMdMeC8IdwoM/edit?usp=drivesdk
portland.craigslist.org/wsc/tlg/d/paying-10-to-sing-play-an/6369694379.html
youtube.com/watch?v=zBvaVWdJRQM
youtube.com/watch?v=d27AwWi6TCM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Ugly

Hows that girlfriend?
probably fucking chad because shes no longer dating a narcissistic loser that posts the same shitty picture of himself on Sup Forums daily.

Post your pic kiddo

>wanting a serious girlfriend before 29

Lol

you're fucking pathetic and I'm glad she left you
fix yourself bro

You're in the wrong board, this is Sup Forums
>>/lgbt/ is that way

I want to party with as many women ad I possibly can before my longterm relationship, is what I'm saying. The goal is #35 by the end of the year, which I can do pretty solidly.

on a serious note.
posting pictures of yourself on a website to fish for complements is not a good way to improve as a person.
You are obviously very insecure and that fact that you're still lurking here months later is telling.
Go out and do charity work. seriously. Make the focus on something other than yourself.
Your habits also indicate depression maybe you should talk to a therapist to sort out your bad personality traits. Not hating just food for thought.

So you are a worthless slut. Fuck off kike nose rat face.

Nah, I got different projects going on + friends/partying/women.

Right now I'm working on building an app that connects people based on mutual interests, along with crafting comedy material for a local stand up tour I want to do.

Funny enough I'll post flyers that includes that picture: Titled TRIGGER WARNING, then will include the track listing of the material I'll talk about

>Right now I'm working on building an app that connects people based on mutual interests, along with crafting comedy material for a local stand up tour I want to do.
Holy shit your such a fucking phoney. BE GONE THOT

docs.google.com/document/d/1t4m9wlyXlZgeeeIEbZZLZQC2z6MKxtYiMdMeC8IdwoM/edit?usp=drivesdk

faggot

>Right now I'm working on building an app t

In Swift or ObjC? Can you post a snippet of your code? Because I don't believe you.

You are retarded.
>hurr durr my plan is to make an app thats like google and facebook but better and does everything
Are you 12? This is like when I would come up with videogames ideas like its gta but you can do more.
I can tell you know fuck all about software design and development. Is this what you tell people you do so you dont feel ashamed about being a worthless neet?
Look at his google doc. Guy is a phoney. He couldnt design a fucking login screen.

I'm paying people to do it for me. I'm in back-and-forth contact with them & artists

The idea doesn't exist yet

lol get a load of this faggot.
Also, you are ugly.

wow....gay and retarded.. You ate a lot of lunchables and chips as a kid i bet. Uncrustables sandwiches...your parents probably hate vegetables as much as you do. Now its 2017 and your brain is underdeveloped and weak because you got shit nutrients as a child. for fucks sake get off this website and delete that google docs. shave your head and save some money and move out of your parents house and work a manual labor job until you juice the literal faggotry out of your system. You will never make an app. Your app is a waste of time and money to all involved. Delete facebook and ask your father about work ethic and try to not wear those shorts when you ask him or else he might take your credit card permanently

You're hot, but you post here too often with this soc tier garbage.
Seriously only fags post their pics here.

This
You have no standards

My new app idea, I call it yahoogle.
Features: can do anything
Purpose: all social interactions of mankind

>still hasn't posted his pic take

Let's take it /soc/

The shorts has scored me plenty of chicks, and the app development will never the less be used referenced in my resume to get accepted into Nursing school: working with & assembling a diverse group of people to create something. It's s win/win

The app is one of the variety of side projects I'm doing, too.

Neverending my alternative hip hop project, my folk rock projec, my edgy stand up comedian project, my tortilla chip warmer invention that I'm going to get patented

While taking college classes and partying, you know

That life

**Nevermind my

Something this weak does not deserve to live.

I'll pay for your app Tyler....i love your shorts...so sexy and make me really trust your app idea....drink up Tyler

Tyler i bet you spit bars actually....link us some of your tracks

are you Elliot rogers' cousin?
you're personality is so similar to his its actually kinda scary.

>buttthurt that I'm not even gay yet I've likely had more gay guys want me than you

I understand your frustration.

He was arrogant, though he had no friends and never got laid; fundamental difference.

perfect
You are flabby, 57% skin tone, and have the face of a homely alley cat. I dont give a shit how many low standard fags hit on you, Im only interested in one person, unlike your stupid slutty ass.
Ironic, isn't it

any girl that engages with you is retarded or damaged goods. middle school level intelligence. you look like you came out to your parents got kicked out of the house and moved to panama city beach

i bet you dont even give af about the clitoris man

because a manchild that spends all day posting selfies on Sup Forums clearly has tons of friends. also you dont get laid your aren't fooling anyone

i don't understand

>has yet to post his pic

Classic

I'm talking to a chemist now, and have dated a variety of college educated women throughout the past 12 months.

I don't think you realize just bow boring the average guy is. Just a little ambition will make you appear to be the next Steve Jobs, comparitively

Why the fuck would I be stupid enough to post my own pic here? I dont need the approval of you or pol, unlike your insecure baby personality.

i dont disagree that the avg guy is pretty boring, Tyler. What is setting you apart?

I can almost guarantee you I can please a woman better than any poster here.

In bed, and as a boyfriend.

In fact, I'm paying a musician $10 to sing an apology song to a girl I'm not even interested on - that is, he'll be going to her work and and singing her a song a capella.

It's the little things that put me well above & beyond the average dude, especially here

I'll include it in my stand up

Lowest IQ virgin in a 300 mile radius.

I want to suck your cock. And I'm not even gay.

Tyler stand the fuck up right now and prove it because at this point youre just talk

the fact that you cant prove any of this....you're just talking...makes you seem extremely gay

fucking kek! Do you have an ED page? Someone needs to screen cap your shenanigans and make one. You could easily be the next chris chan.

sa឵ge

See:
I have enough high energy to multi task.

I'll fap three times a day and still will be hungry for a woman within that 24th hour.

Pic related is my affect on women

Ibe been blessed with a trauma free life, and I cast out that positive energy on to women.

It's giving them pure positive energy like a child, and nothing attracts women more so. It'll take you longer than confidence will

>not even gay yet
???
Seriously why do you post here, at least give some lewd pics then

you cant sage a thread if you post a picture newfriend

Dude, teach me.

so far i think youre larping as a retard. sam hyde??

step one: steal your sisters phone
Step two: text yourself
Step three: post screen cap on Sup Forums to try and convince anonymous people you aren't a lonely, depressed, friendless, faggot

portland.craigslist.org/wsc/tlg/d/paying-10-to-sing-play-an/6369694379.html

I don't play games.

I've been blessed with a fantastic upbringing. That, combined with my intellect results in someone who can create his own energy and influences people, which I do.

Why do you write like an Indian in texts? Pic related has better social skills than you

Describe your fantastic upbringing but save the story of your brutal molestations that led u to be this gay and retarded

And actually you don't need to have a trauma-free life, but it helps you in your confidence to influence people.

I have a buddy who is like me on steroids. Been molested, grew up in a single parent household, been through the ringer.

They make for better stories in fact usually.

It's depressing how mundane the average guy is though, really. Imagine how far in advance we'd be as a society if people utilized their intellect and resources to Lead, rather than to insularly focus on themselves. It stems from insecurity.

Kill yourself

That's a foreign women texting me. Blocked out her name & pic

dont ignore me Tyler. I wanna hear about your upbringing. Did your family have a tv room, etc

Let's see your face. On a scale of one to ten, how far are you from OP?

Because I'm finding it hard not to entertain the thought of blowing him. No joke.

go blow OP and teach him about kegels. teach him about assplay

Having a good upbringing helps you avoid seeing the world & people in a pessimistic way.

It's almost sad, how people will completely shine when I talk to them. When I give them my positive energy. You know that they otherwise haven't received it, or only seldom did that day, prior.

You know the the other day I was walking without a shirt, and got like a hundred stares, waves, peace-sign hand gestures.

It's the power of positive thinking. Anything else is energy that nobody wants to see (but is forced to be around by 90% of the population)

It's why it's so easy for me to get friends & chicks

Wow you look like such a faggot. Who told you this was a good idea?

insecure jew is jealous?

they probably just think your gay dude.
you live in cali?

this pic makes me think you have always lacked a refined sense of self or the social code which others abide by. the dopamine rush that hits you as you walk shirtless around your community college campus is probably rooted in your autism and when people "shine" as you verbally molest them thats actually your autism acting up again. You seem twisted my man. like forest gump

Put your shirt back on, Rachel Maddow

you're a total fucking faggot for posting your face on le ebin jew maymay board

I have Donald Trump's arrogance with Joel Osteen's positive energy, and Steve Jobs' curiosity.

I'm here to influence and lead people, and I'm excited to see where that'll take me in the future.

My goal is to have 3-5 kids.

1488 dude

Please dont procreate

Nice man...3-5 kids thats like 6-15 holes you can violate

>Steve Jobs curiosity

Cringe, you sound like the ultimate omega male

He wont. He threw quite the temper on pol and adv a few months back. He gf broke up with him. I wonder why.
His posts were funny as shit though, they weren't far from this.
youtube.com/watch?v=zBvaVWdJRQM

what type of tantrum was it

Will instantly transfer 6 gorillion bitcoins into your account once it finishes downloading

It's cringe, but all of it is true.

If you're not confident in who you are then eat then what the fuck are you? I have notea on my phone dedicated in detailing how I'm the shit.

Look up what Elon Musk told his first bride Justine on his wedding day.

Any successful person has this arrogance, including Bill Gates or Buffet in their prime

youtube.com/watch?v=d27AwWi6TCM

OP this is you in 2 years

He was complaining about her leaving. posting pictures of himself asking to find flaws/ what we thought when we saw his face. Some user put it pretty well.
our boy was most likely: Controlling, clingy, had few friends, and extremely narcissistic.
Overall the posts were mainly a combination of self-loathing, fishing for compliments, and asking people to take pity. Not surprising, he he seems to have ignored most of our advice. I really wish I post number because like I said earlier, they were actually fucking hilarious.

I think you are sexy. Beautiful white man. Please rape my cuck hole

Damn that is sexy

Do you think this girl is attractive? What would you do to her?

lmao i bet he was excited to find those shorts at goodwill. instant conversation starter

I'd be the Chad that he would be envious of - moreso, as I never bother to work out yet still pull chicks.

It ended because it was both of ours first serious relationship. Furthermore that was the year anniversary since, so I was particularly hit.

Before that month I was exploring local forests with friends and partying with foreign women.

yep hot guys in speedos are a match made in heaven

Wtf the mods take my threads down but leave this faggy shit?

I do have a picture of me in my German flag speedo. This board isn't ready for all that yet though.

broski you cant sage a thread if you post a pic. that auto bumps it.

Leave us with your name soldier. so we can know who to pray to at night when we wish for the taste of pussy and money

Proper German flag or the shit one they have now?

You sound horrid to be around

I remember you
we still laugh at on /biz/
what was the idea, a chip reheater?
still cute though

*at you

bump