Its time for the Christian and the Muslim to ally in ending degeneracy

The enemy of my enemy is my friend. Degeneracy won't end on its own. It's infected the west for a generation. People have lost reason and are slaves to their passions. 53 genders is now settled science. Churches defending illegal immigration to restock their coffers. Cooling oceans is global warming. Pedos are people too. The wrong pronoun might send you to jail. Rape equals a cultural misunderstand but "hate speech" can land you in jail for 4 years.

The west is dying.

For this purpose, we need each other. Because once the left is finished off they will be next. What will fill the void when God is dead in the heart of people?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IYEyv5a_3LM
breitbart.com/london/2015/10/05/worlds-first-lesbian-bishop-calls-church-remove-crosses-install-muslim-prayer-space/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

This alliance - It'll probably happen anyway.

Orthodoxy and Islam are already allied, Catholicism is having an identity crisis and protestants are not Christian.

>Catholicism is having an identity crisis
Only in the west, central/eastern euro nations like Poland, and South America are resolute as ever with Catholicism

nope
i will never ally with goat fucking satan worshiping mohamedans
their prophet was a pedophile skitzo slaver and to pretend they have morals is false
take one look at their world and you see rape honor killing bestiality and every sort of perversion

isn't our failsafe plan to jump ship to islam if everything else fails?

we have a kike jewsuit pope.

nice 8s

If Dearborn Muslims help purge and rebuild Detroit, I'd consider them true allies.

The west is being socially engineered. Who's pulling the strings?

That's not how it works, unlike the others Catholicism is centralized. If shit's fucked up at the top, every other part of it suffers all the same.

>it's time for God to ally with Satan
Sure thing you absolute fucking idiot.

Well, you refuse to let us in the country. How are we to prove we're your allies?

Complete idiocy, exactly what 'they' want...a united enemy aka EDOM.

>Protestants are not Christians
Good one m8

Name one thing about protestant cultures that isn't inherently anti-Christian.

We can continue to hate each other. But there may be a time when we have to find common ground and draw swords together.

This. Non orthodox Christianity is water down by hedonistic europeans its pagan lite

Um..no.

youtube.com/watch?v=IYEyv5a_3LM

breitbart.com/london/2015/10/05/worlds-first-lesbian-bishop-calls-church-remove-crosses-install-muslim-prayer-space/

Pretty sure that's the last thing 'they' want. They've pinned us against each other through mass immigration so we worry about that and not 'them'

Desperate times. We have 3-7 years to right the ship.

I have no beef with Catholics. Doctrine, I have some issues... for instance, the paying for indulgences! But whatever, that was the past.

But Protestant "cultures", which really developed from Protestant values, are all a result of the explosion of a true, spiritual awakening of core Christian TRUTH. Logos.

This was lost under the Mystery Babylon system of Catholicism. It was a temporal, material establishment of earthly power. It's synonymous with the neo-liberal establishment of today. Power, wealth, prestige, all given the sheen of validity and authority in the name of a spiritual abstraction. Then, GOD.Christ. Now? Human rights, democracy, etc.

But, you're right to point out that that has been corrupted, and our values today are a thin shell, a mockery, of past Christian awakenings, vis a vis, the Reformation and the resultant evangelical movements.

But I don't think we should throw the baby out with the bath water. There are many things wrong with the Catholic Church, (the evangelical movement, too), but it's still the Mother Church. It's the bastion and repository of all our Christian tradition, history, and doctrine.

Look at Jesus's message in the book of Revelation to the Angels of the 7 Churches - he had good AND bad things to say about most of them.

That's us today, Protestant AND Catholic.

I think there is great irony in your words that you are not seeing. It is no virtue to have humility and modesty in oppression and weakness, because it is the circumstances that impose it. Only when in power and control is one truly tested. And what is protestant culture at the zenith of its power? Materialistic, hedonistic, nihilistic. individualistic, vain, arrogant, immoral among others. Let us not even be concerned with clergy and theology for a moment, but only with the average believer when considering this. These are not the traits of a good chiristian. And these traits are nowhere near as exaggerated in other Christian populations.

Islam is actually true though

False prophets were predicted by the Bible.

N-NO GOY YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO FIGHT EACH OTHER FOR MY AMUSEMENT AND PROFIT
NEVAH FAGHIT DA NINE ELEVENS

Maybe they should start with the Jewish source of degeneracy..

>South America
>Communist liberation theology mixed with native myths

Catholics were a mistake.

muslims don't ally with anyone, they want islam to TAKE OVER THE WORLD.

Depends on the faction. Sufis and Shiites are plausible allies. In their own countries.

As if Orthodox church ever ally with Muslims? Also, Muslims mostly stole the ideas from OT and made it more rigorous.

The enemy of my enemy is not my friend, but what is bad for my enemy is good for me.

global warming is true though
anyways, it's time to resist

christianity needs new life breathed into it and Islam needs to break the shackles of degeneracy and extremism

we need to stay strong and break the eternal jew

I've always wondered this.
What if we take away all of the bad shit in the Koran and replace them with non violent things?

Islam needs a bigass reformation if it wants to stay alive.
The West is getting really tired of you muzzies and your shaiah law and such.
So what would happen if we took out all of the bad shit in the Koran?

>reformation
just like (((pr*testantism)))
christianity is dead, it's pope is a cuck and the people are in all but name atheist

Islam still has stoic followers all around the world, even if it's been defaced in the west

There have been many Christian and Muslim alliances throughout our history.
Like the Lipka Tatars who after trying to conquer the Polish-Lithuanian Commonwealth, impressed the plcm so much that they hired them and gave them free land to settle in because that's all they ever wanted.
They were Muslims and they remained loyal to their oath of protecting their new homeland during the Ottoman Invasion of Vienna where Tatar Archers and Calvary fought against the Ottomans.

The problem is that the majority of Muslims who are crazy savages are flooding Europe right now and these are mostly arab, paki, turk subhuman scum.

Europe needs another Christian revival and this can be done after purging the kikes who push secularism and cultural Marxism.

>ally
You are weak and you deserve Islamic conquest.

whites have become cowardly. muslims are ready to die for their religion

U wot mang?
Western Christianity nations are the ones who spread the degeneracy.

Orthodox and Islam already come up with understanding.

Will not happen. Muslims are too redpilled for that.

baby goat fucker

>implying muslims will not behead christians first
They won't cooperate with you retard, they'll kill you as they go along with you.
Killing the muslims degenerate is as important as killing faggots.