where's your god now?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=E7Fe3blRKU0
youtu.be/eVdBdMyQ3vE?t=115
youtube.com/watch?v=tjRTEjYtY5M
twitter.com/AnonBabble

My God is setting explosives in Malmö

In heaven passing judgment on Jewish pedophiles

>When Mexico sends its people, they're not sending their best. They're sending people that have lots of problems, and they're bringing those problems with them.

JEWISH CK WAS ALWAYS A CREEP, THIS IS KNOWN

I don't think what Lpuie did was unforgivable. Jerking off in front of girls has to be one of the most harmless perversions I've heard of. The ch8cks could have just laughed at him and called his cock small, but where's the money in that? I highly doubt those "women comics" would actually get butthurt over seeing a half mexican cock gettin jerked.

>a mexican jerks off in front of women like an animal
oh wow I'm surprised

Seriously, who the fuck even is that?

Smiling down upon me.

Louis C.K. is anti-White Jew that once joked about White Americans being replaced by niggers and Mexicans. He laughed and said we deserved much worse.

Payback is a bitch.

>excuse me, miss?
>excuse me errrrrmm....
>would you mind if i....
>perhaps you would oblige me by observing...
>you see the thing is...
>well it's quite funny actually if you think about it
>turns out i have a psychic disorder where i get what some would call an unquenchable thirst for women to watch me perform...
>beat my meat
>polish the family jewels
>self-gratify, if you will...
>what im really trying to say is...
>right
>get to the point louis
>stupid! *smacks forehead*
>what im really trying to say is....
>would you like to destroy my career 10 years from now?

Remember when he was a guest on that news show and defended masturbating?

At what point does it matter now?

The coordinated character assassination effort is obvious here (that’s not to say that Louis CK doesn’t deserve, given he went full retard sjw, attacked whites and shilled for Hillary); but I’d love to know what Louis did (or didn’t do) that angered the media jew to throw him onto the coals like this, instead or continuing to extort him and cash out on his endeavors - say what you will, CK was well-liked and a serious cash cow in the comedy community. Why did ((they)) bring him down?

In Heaven still with the Son and the Holy Ghost

sarah silverman next

if you go back and listen to opie and anthony or stern these are probably publicly told stories. next jim norton will be accused of having sex with trannies.

amy schumer told a story about being fingered by a cab driver and teasing him and hoping that he wouln't follow her up to her house and rape her at the destination. every human conversation that make humans human is being turned into ammunition ruin people and where the average folk didn't have access to stern or O&A in the dark ages of media, they do now with social media and everything is being saved for the future.

There were rumors about him for years

did tours that excluded ticketmaster and other ticket sales by performing EXCLUSIVELY at independent theatres. he invented 5 dollar album sales via his own website and service cutting EVERYONE out. he is a half mexican jew who looks like a white guy from boston who tried to be absolutely independent.

>Hollywood fags accused of sexual harassment
Dems: HOW REPREHENSIBLE! DESTROY THEIR CAREERS!
Repubs: HOW REPREHENSIBLE! DESTROY THEIR CAREERS!

>Roy Moore fucked a 14 year old minor when he was 30
Dems: HOW REPREHENSIBLE! DESTROY THEIR CAREERS!
Repubs: Now wait just a second...

>jim norton will be accused of having sex with trannies
Wut? He's admitted that for years. He takes pride in telling the world that he's infatuated with trannies. I heard he's dating one right now and it isn't going well.

youtube.com/watch?v=E7Fe3blRKU0

This is normal male behaviour

aww right before that movie he financed himself came out too

The newest victim of the Trump Curse

Paul Giamatti

i can't tell if you're being sarcastic to my sarcasm or you're pretending to be chippah or something?

i'm saying you can probably go on youtube right now and search "howard stern louis ck jerking off on girls faces" or "opie and anthony louis ck cumming on whores" and listen to five stories about louis ck being a degenerate. that's why i say it's as ludicrous as jim norton being accused of spending 500,000 dollars on prostitutes.

PROOF OR FUCK OFF

this came out at least 2 years ago. i wonder why it's suddenly news again?

More like: celebs accused of something everyone always knew about but were just keeping out of the headlines. People then let it spill that they knew all along and the accused say sorry.

Roy Moore accused of something out of the blue right before his election that people want very much not to happen and he denies it vehemently and is suing the washington post over it.

I don't pray to Moloch, so all is right

when i say ludicrous i mean as being a secret. this is all public knowledge. those two radio stations are like the library of congress for intimate details of comedy and comedians and a world of damaged humans a lot of people aren't really able to comprehend. but that's where funny comes from.

Hate the meme flag but THIS. From the first time listening to him you could see it

It's not exactly normal, let's not go too far.
But there is nothing illegal there and no victims whatsoever

this the real question

INNOCENT UNTIL PROVEN GUILTY

I replied without properly reading your post because apparently I'm fucking retarded. Sorry about that.

>Why did ((they)) bring him down?
He was getting too powerful

>masturbating in front of women

How is he NOT /pol's God?

the feminists are jewing the jews

mindless golems always turn on their creators

He would always have a masturbation sequence in his Louie show. It all makes sense now.

Just another Slaaneshi heretic needing to be purged desu.

>Szekely

I have always had the creepy feeling this this guy was getting off on telling jokes that were actually true. All those pedophile jokes and jokes about abusing his daughter, I bet it is all true and this sick fuck was getting off on telling it to the world and playing it off as a joke.

Masturbation is funny and the girls laughed. I'm not sure what to say. We all have to become prudes now?

youtu.be/eVdBdMyQ3vE?t=115
>talking about his first sexual experience
i wonder how much truth there is to his story.

Pee Wee Herman was taken down for less than this.

Go home, trudeau, your bull is calling you.

>Weinstein/Hoffman/Ratner/Spacey/Toback/L-Cuck

Combined with NFL meltdown, Trump's first year has been p good.

but far from the last

he may be a cuck be at least he didnt buy some slav prostitute mail-order-bride

Fucking underrated

Why do Jews do this so often?

I don't believe it anymore. They're clearly trying to ser precedent to attack right wingers.

I've masturbated in front of girls before, is that wrong?

youtube.com/watch?v=tjRTEjYtY5M

This is just typical (((fellow white))) behaviour

I think there are telltale signs. If you ever see a fully grown man who claims to be a feminist and has weak cheekbones, he is guaranteed to be a total fucking creep. He's either a rapist or a pedo or some horrible, warped type of faggot.

FINALLY THAT FAGGOT WILL DISAPPEAR

Holy shit I forgot about this. It was probably just the rampant antisemitism of Hollywood that caused his downfall.

Who the fuck lets a rando cab driver finger them? The fuck? They're all filthy.

Gee. I wonder why Norton's "relationship" with a mentally ill fetish object isn't going well.