/CBTS/ #192: Meme are media

1. The purpose is to log events as they happen over the coming days. All of the shit going down in the last week is connected, the sealed indictments, the KSA purge and Lebanon tension, Trump donning a bomber jacket in the Pacific. There's tonnes more, we are here to record and analyze because no one else will be able to do a better job than /us/.
2. Stay focused. IGNORE slide posters and shills.
3. Develop & push the memes (ideally ones asking questions + providing answers)
4. Focus on the lines of questioning that Q suggests. Think as if you are a prosecutor, we need a chart with all of the important players and connections.

Latest spreadsheet of "Q" questions:

Latest screen-caps
2nd variant
3rd variant

QRD summary –
Simple rundown
M-Intel user
Big picture
RPP
'Endgame'

Is it happening? Check for yourself
news rundown
This looks interesting

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ccUgASku3ig
youtube.com/watch?v=8SbUC-UaAxE
mobile.twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/928793643367960576
suncalc.net/#/46.7443,-175.6218,2/2017.11.10/04:33
youtube.com/watch?v=I9uB_3ZfiCc
app.smartsheet.combpublish?EQBCT=e3d1071b533c412f8bc08ebbb1b444f6
townhall.com/tipsheet/justinholcomb/2016/11/09/april-30th-2011-was-this-the-night-donald-trump-decided-to-become-the-next-president-n2243514
youtube.com/watch?v=m_PowDSDjEE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Trip added.
[C]oordinated effort to misdirect.
Guide to reading the crumbs necessary to cont[I]nue.
Attached gr[A]phic is correct.
Linked graphics are incorrect and false.
Graphic is necessary and vital.
Time stamp(s) and order [is] critical.
Re-review graphic (in full) each day post news release.
Learn to distinguish between relevant/non-relevant news.
Disinformation is real.
Disinformation is necessary.
Ex: US ML NG (1) False SA True
Why was this necessary?
What questions were asked re: SA prior to SA events?
Why is this relevant?
Think mirror.
Look there, or [here], or there, truth is behind you.
What is a map?
Why is a map useful?
What is a legend?
Why is a legend useful?
What is a sequence?
Why is this relevant?
When does a map become a guide?
What is a keystone?
Everything stated is relevant.
Everything.
Future provides past.
Map provides picture.
Picture provides 40,000ft. v.
40,000ft. v. is classified.
Why is a map useful?
Think direction.
Think full picture.
Who controls the narrative?
Why is this relevant?
What is a spell?
Who is asleep?
Dissemination.
Attention on deck.
There is an active war on your mind.
Be [p]repared.
Ope[r]ations underway.
Operators [a]ctive.
Graphic is essential.
Find the ke[y]stone.
Moves and countermoves.
They never thought she would lose.
Snow white.
Godfather III.
Iron Eagle.
Q

suck my d cia u schills

Why was Alice in Wonderland read by a host, a host that was to gain consciousness...

youtube.com/watch?v=ccUgASku3ig

[C]los[I]ng [A]ct:
Dismantled.
Impossible to clean.
Operations --> [N]o [S]uch [A]gency
Q

youtube.com/watch?v=8SbUC-UaAxE

wow I'm honored, Q shows up first!
seems legit to me at first glance, but let's "verify".

Q sighting

What happened to princess Diana? She was assassinated.

What did she find out? She was pregnant with Dodi Al-Fayed's child.

Why was she running? The queen and MI6 didn't want her to have the child.

Who did she entrust to help her flee? Dodi Al-Fayed and Mohamed Al-Fayed.

What was the cover? Drunk driver killed her. Embalmed to destroy evidence she is pregnant.

Why is this relevant? To send a message. Mohamed Al-Fayed worked with a Saudi Arabian arms dealer and businessman Adnan Khashoggi. Adnan Khashoggi first weapons deals was providingDavid Stirlingwith weapons for a covert mission inYemen during theAden Emergencyin 1963. Among his overseas clients weredefense contractorsLockheed Corporation(nowLockheed Martin Corporation)
Adnan Khashoggi had contacts with notables such asCIAofficersJames H. CritchfieldandKim Rooseveltand United States businessmanBebe Rebozo, a close associate ofU.S. PresidentRichard Nixon.

Rouge CIA try something on Trumps family to intimidate him.

Would you tell me, please, which way I ought to go from here?

New Q pic

Please help analyse

is it just me or the post have slowed down a lot....

The trip might have scared the bots?

As far as the new pic goes, anyone able to indentify those tiny islands?

Shills, larpers and namefags galore!

2017-11-09T20:29:43
Screenshot

Probably fake but ima indulge. It depicts a large body of water and is made from pretty high above, like a plane or helicopter flying above the water.

WE HAVE BEEN HAVING FUN DIDDLING OUT THUMBS WAITING FOR CRUMBS

NOW THAT CRUMBS HAVE ARRIVED

WE NEED TO RE-LOAD, AND RE-FOCUS

ALL SERIOUS POSTERS NEED TO START POSTING INFO DIGS/ HELPING WITH CRUMBS

OTHERWISE, ALL ANONS ARE ****SERIOUSLY URGED***** TO COMMUNICATE IN QUESTION FORM

JUST WATCH. IT WORKS.

PRAY, AND GOD BLESS US ALL

Don't forget your google trend searches.

well the lighting would be correct assuming the photo is within a hour old if it is indeed af1

If he's never used a trip before why do you assume this is him and not CIA or some other LARP?

I like this one! Simple, and speaks in riddles just like Jesus did! Perfect! Make the normies think!!

Guys...

mobile.twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/928793643367960576

using photoshop to remove modify metadata. normal

I respect your work user, but in my threads please don't redditspace, it's awfully shitty to read that mess. We don't line break here unless it's breaking up huge chucks of text.

Is this you Q?

This isn't exactly the full picture.

REMEMBER: NOT ALL CRUMBS DROP FROM THE SAME BREAD

> 148888888 IS COMING TONIGHT
148888888 IS COMING TONIGHT

I think there's more too it than that.

Q's questions were never for public consumption.
You have to have the specific disposition of "willingness to investigate" for them to lead you anywhere.
Sup Forums might have contempt for normies unwilling to research, but they are our target nevertheless.

What we need to make is not just a "legend" for Q's questions, but an actual fucking MAP.
That means illustrating all the connections being revealed in an infographic (I'm picturing a flowchart).
We sort the chart by geography (US, Saudi, China, Russia, with NK as an outlier), fill each section with the relevant players, then explain their connections.

Then, a normie reading isn't just left in the wilderness to "research" an assertion we make, they ONLY need our map.

It may be better if we focus on the visual aspect rather than citation, as long as we visually signal uncertainty with regards to connections that are unconfirmed (NK is a relevant example here).

However, I am quite certain that this is what Q is pushing us towards, and has been basically all along.

What is in [these]?

>C
>I
>A
>s
>Is
>in full
>P
>r
>a
>y

correct, that is why I said the lighting appears correct if the image was just taken

suncalc.net/#/46.7443,-175.6218,2/2017.11.10/04:33
if that picture from last thread was taken just now it was taken in the mid pacific.
vietnam its about pm, full daylight

Q has a trip verified to be him/her

Many MAGA people and normies aren't going to go for anti-Isreal stuff, because Jesus was a part of Isreal. gotta make it less blatant.

the ocean AF1 is traveling on is on the way to Vietnam.

also, Sup Forums could easily spoof the tripcode.. if you really care.. but most skiddy larpers are incapable.

im not prepared

FAKE FAKE FAKE

ALL FAKE NOW

WON EKAF LLA

READ
READ
REED
EED
DEER

Was he here?

Just wanted to link this to the OP.

I think its important.

Sorry. FUCK YOU!

Detonation at 40,000ft.. not on actual land target.. look behind you?

I feel like someone took a stab at him.
A sinful one.

Sidenote, Judas was the most faithful Apostle.

Are parentheses and brackest the same? Is "CIA is here - pray" the same as "CIA is in full pray"?

Missed
>1
Before
>pray

VIDEOyoutube.com/watch?v=I9uB_3ZfiCc

CHECKED !!

noticed that too, first time there's that sort of crypto text? Also keep in mind his posting from this thread to the last thread was almost simultaneous. I had both open and I don't think by then I linked the fresh bread inside the stale bread. Not sure if relevant. So from now on there is only one Q? until an other appears that "sounds" like Q

62 years ago, the Kingdom was handed to Darius the Median.

Upon the death of the second Horseman.

>yfw north korea was one big LARP all along

"CIA is Here. Pray." is in [] not ().

YOUR DIGITS SAY YOU MUST BE PREPARED

>everything I don't like is Israel

Do you even Jesuits, bro?

No.148776684▶ Actually, Q defined Alice and Wonderland, several times

Q=Alice
You'll soon understand the meaning behind Alice "&" Wonderland
Everything has meaning.
God bless
Q

By the time POTUS returns from his trip the world will be a different place.
Godfather III
Alice & Wonderland
Alice {Lewis Carroll}=
The Bloody Wonderland =

We need to get organized.
Things need to be solved to understand what is about to happen.
Let's start w/ Alice & Wonderland.
Hillary Clinton in Wonderland by Lewis Carroll.
Saudi Arabia - the Bloody Wonderland.
Snow White.
Wizards & Warlocks.
Q

Simplified.
Alice & Wonderland.
Hillary & Saudi Arabia.
References:
Hillary Clinton in Wonderland by Lewis Carroll.
Saudi Arabia - the Bloody Wonderland.
Q

Finally.
Correct reference.
amazon.in/Hillary-Clinton-Wonderland-Quotes-Campaign-ebook/dp/B01HOM8AV2
Saudi Arabia - The Bloody Wonderland.
=Alice & Wonderland signatures.
Study.
Important.
Q

app.smartsheet.combpublish?EQBCT=e3d1071b533c412f8bc08ebbb1b444f6

theory: if "Bloody Wonderland" = the rising Islamic Caliphate, a few things would fall into place. Nazi/MKUltra programming has been worldwide for decades. It's in every developed economy and it's patient. The programming is designed to traumatize/reward it's victims until they break down and obey. Alice is the innocent - the programming target (which is why HRC can fit the profile = Hillary in Wonderland.

Money is the key. Hidden/Diverted/Stolen trillions which are spent on building the Program and Spreading Wonderland are what we're looking for. It's why it started with KSA.

The references to movies may also help to guide us to make analogies to the Predictive Programing, or perhaps even Archetypal nature of these events and the power structures that are being put to the test.

To Q: I get it now. I know “who” “you” are. Thank you for the work you are doing.

To Anons: Q is leading to something waaaaaay bigger picture. We don’t even need to focus on the answers to his Questions. The questions ARE the answers.

Those trumpets were certainly sounding loud weren’t they Q?

-SUBSCI

Just sayin man.. if you don't want to turn the normies away. Otherwise, IDGAF

nice rundown user

People are waking up at a good rate, Trump's lawyer did a poll on twitter a day or two ago also...was about 50% supported Israel. Even people like Steve Anderson are making a difference when it comes to the Jews. Even if Sup Forums hates him, everyone has a purpose.

>what happened a day after this date?
>batman movie shooting.. gun control
>what happened a day before osama bin laden was killed off by mainstream media?
>Donald trump announces he's running for president.
>>townhall.com/tipsheet/justinholcomb/2016/11/09/april-30th-2011-was-this-the-night-donald-trump-decided-to-become-the-next-president-n2243514

CIA IS IN FULL GEAR PRAY
coded in message

ANONS. SOMEONE CATCH ME UP PLZ I WAS ARCHIEVE HOPPING

Q's coded letters spell: CIA and PRAY.

That would denote the picture was taken from AF1 at 8:29:43 local time? Think we can geolocate where it would be at that time during its transit over to Vietnam? That would be undeniable proof Q is indeed the real fucking deal.

checked

plz explain

What did the CIA do that was so bad? Why should Anonymous worry about the CIA?

Oh shit.

And then we were weighed in the Balance, that the rich would be protected and the poor would be persecuted by the Third wearing a black cloak of Justice.

Time to get comfy apparently.

just lurk bro. Hit auto update and get comfy.

Thank you leaf

We're here to document everything. Some autist will go back through the threads if/when something big happens and piece it all together.

Q showed up on last post, using Trip, corrected the summary to show, essentially, true Q posts (removed the LARPs)

Spill it

It seems to me like the place they are headed, Vietnam, might have CIA there from how it is phrased and the picture. Would make sense that the first lady wouldn't be going into something dangerous

So we get comfy and wait for morning?

youtube.com/watch?v=m_PowDSDjEE

The fundamental nature of this happening is, "Lots of major government players are going to go to jail".

That's the part that's going to matter to normies, and the whole mess is going to be confusing as hell.

Its fine to have separate graphic that explain some of the underlying methods and concepts, but the core of what Q is asking for is a diagram to explain the corruption that's gonna send everyone to jail.

It was a LARP!

bumping this post. we have to recover the material from the memory hole.

the truth cannot be told, it must be found by ones self.

think about it, you can't know that anything anybody tells you is ever 100% true. you can give people all the info but they won't see the truth in it unless they learn the truth themselves.

basically, i think a point Q is trying to get across is that, the mass awakening can't happen from just the information coming out for all to see, otherwise they would just tell everybody all of the fucked up shit. what must happen is the people have to LEARN the truth, but not be 'taught' - they have to have something happen to make them seek the truth themselves, in order for them to get it.

does this make sense? so questions can get someones noggin joggin whereas just telling people this stuff will not work because people don't want to listen to stuff like this or whatever.

>_AF1_5A_2
Air Force 1, seat 5A, picture 2.

A few rich Jews like Samuel Untermeyer subverted American Christianity around the early 1900s by funding/writing the Schofield bible.
Modern Christian Zionism is very new. The New Testament specifically calls out the Jews as the "Synagogue of Satan"

guys day before osama bin laden was killed trump announced he's running for president. april 30 2011 trump
may 1 2011 bin laden killed