BASED

BASED

>Honduras
>Refugees
It's their own fault for being such a fucked up and violent country. Just look at Costa Rica, ever heard of a Costa Rican refugee? Fuck no.

>it's a woman
Of course it is

Good news. Now we can expell these economic migrants.

>woman
Like clock work.

Women are way, WAY too emotional to work in these sorts of fields. They do not understand how this could have a negative impact on your country. You let 10 in because "muh feels", in which could potentially hurt 30 or more. But if you bring this up, you're sexist or some kind of phobic.

it isn't just refugees though, we need to go after brown US citizens. This is race war. Race war means racism. racism means kicking people out because they are brown and watching them to make sure they get good jobs and have families. Race war means making sure brown people have something better to do than hanging out in the USA.

You know we could solve all of this by saying all the "refugees" have to settle inside the Alaskan portion of the Arctic circle, only people actually fleeing war would agree to go and we could rest easy on the moral high ground.

>Acting DHS secretary

Hmmmmmm........

Oy vey

And to think we doubted him ...

Women in government or given voting rights were a mistake

I feel so bad design senpai

If that's not a Jew then I'm a Zoroastrian.

She looks like she has many years of experience in the national security and law enforcement fields as well as the steely resolve needed to head an agency responsible for the safety of 300+ million Americans during intense crisis situations.

OUT

I always mentioned something similar to this, build concentration camps, refugees come in, live in the camps, cant leave unless they want to be deported. like you I got just as many replies, no one wants to compromise.

aren't Hondurans a shittier version of Mexicans? REEEE GET THEM OUT

And why was she not doing her job in the first place?

kek

I'd like to escape to Alaska if the CONUS ever turns to real shit, though.

Get em out.

Agreed, would love to help Un Cuck your country bro.

Remember how Breitbart tried to smear Kelly as a globalist puppet trying to control Trump?

Bannon is honestly the biggest opportunist backstabber leaker ever. Good for campaigning but shouldnt have been in the WH.

Begone roastie

F

She did what she could given the callous demands.

I personally stood to gain from it. Thanks, Elaine.

Send her to Honduras

>acting

dumb roastie BTFO

1 good move doesnt mean you're loyal m8

It's time to go back.

Giving the only part of AK that makes money to fugees
AK is shit. Dont bother moving up

>you have 6 months to learn spanish

Given how well those two worked together when Kelly was at DHS, I doubt this is true. She won't be acting director much longer though, because the ice queen will be confirmed as the new director soon.

Trump keeping his promises. They all have to go.

secretary*

They have to go back.

Hi shill

Raw Story. /thread

rare

Fuck off with that talk nigger we're Full

Based kelly

He looks like he knows the Jews are a problem

nice try kike. Mexicans and blacks don't like you either

JUST FUCKING HIRE KOBACH FOR FUCK'S SAKE.

>It's their own fault for being such a fucked up and violent country
Totally not the result of decades of American Imperialism. Fucking apologists for state violence.

JFK 2024!

AK is nothing but scenery, freezing cold, and terrible internet. Do not recommend.

This, I lived there for 15 years and it was miserable and everyone is an asshole. The pussy sucks too.

well
potentially the fault of cia niggers as well
central and s america are like their playpen

OUT! OUT! OUT!

Refugees can still move around the interior of the United States. That's actually one of the problems as you allocate refugees to certain location in the U.S. and they immediately move to another State etc., congregating with their own kind.

If we could keep them at a specific location, flood California with them. Actually, fuck it. States can crack down on illegal immigrants, which funnel them to California and flood it until it collapses. Then the federal government can swoop in and clean house, turning California permanently red.

I'd be an asshole if moose kept fucking up my shitty DSL connections too

Fucking likes, man

Fuck off, we're full

We do that when we could just use Canada as a giant refugee camp?

Kelly was the one who deported illegals in mass, backed Trump's travel bans and has been supportive.

President Kelly has done such a wonderful job since he locked the cheeto in a cage and assumed power.

kek

this.
>lets in 1000 people
>whos culture dictates that they should have 15 kids each
>whos culture will dictate that the kids have 15 kids each
wow, good job letting in a cities worth of people.

How many years did you have to become a citizen?

Costa Rica is in central america, user