Want to live somewhere decent like sydney or melbourne

>Want to live somewhere decent like sydney or melbourne.

>stuck in shit hole brisbane.

aww she's a qt

Well you fucked your way to where you are now why stop

>want to live sydney or melbourne

>Wants to live
wtf OP?

I wish my nose was up her shit hole

YOU JUST KNOW

aww she's a qt

what a strange thing to wish.

Ever been?

Thankfully no. I don't go around Muslims or Chinks.

Well fuck right off down there, then, you commie poofter boong.

>somewhere decent like sydney or melbourne.

Correct. Brisbane is the worst, and people should only go to the other cities/states. Especially because QLD is full already.

She's from Asia.
>Yes, goy. Go so SJW Sydney.

It's not even like Sup Forums says it is.

>sydney
>melbourne
>decent
One of these is not like the others.

>APE-X went from using shopping trolley handles and meat cleavers as weapons to fully automatic submachine guns within 12 months
>police response time in melbourne can be over an hour for an emergency
>it is almost a nightly occurrence to hear gunfire and bombs exploding in the outer suburbs of melbourne
>'luxury' and 'exotic' car insurance in melbourne has raised 300% in 2 years
>more and more hard working car owners are downgrading or selling altogether to avoid being potentially killed in a violent home invasion or carjacking
>an APE-X subhuman from broadmeadows was recently placed on a community corrections order for a series of armed robberies netting almost a million dollars, and attempted murder of two police officers
>despite blowing hundreds of thousands on brothels, cocaine, and 'luxury goods', and presumably putting himself in years of debt for the stolen money he blew he was somehow able to afford one of the best criminal lawyers in the country who got him off on a FUCKING COMMUNITY CORRECTIONS ORDER

delete this, nephew. you're making making no nut November real hard for me.

>decent
>Sydney/Melbourne

HAHAHAHAH fucking idiot

What and brisbane / goldcoast are better?

Duh. But we don't like letting the lesser states know. They're only welcome during schoolies, where they shit the place up so it doesn't seem so nice.

Gold coast is the biggest shit hole in all of Australia.

Oh please, it's not even the biggest shit hole in QLD. Bundy or Cairns might take that cake. But for all of Aus, from what i've seen, Tweed Heads might be the overall champ. But there are large parts of Sydney which are trying real hard to take the crown (and i say that as someone who actually loves Sydney).

Goldcoast is a shitty place, that's full of shitty people and shitty culture but it's expensive just because of night clubs and the beach.

If I am to live in a shitty place full of shitty people the rent should at least be cheap enough to make up for it.

But nah, gold coast is expensive.

Sunshine coast is not only better it's cheaper.

>Want to live somewhere decent
>like sydney or melbourne.

Seriously just string the rope up you fucking failure of a human being.

1/3rd of properties in gold coast end up defaulting on their mortgage within the first two years.

Everyone in that town is 100% fake. It is the gathering of fake people in Australia. They will lie through their teeth wearing an ebay'd armani suit while pretending they are related to a rockefeller and snorting blow.

i thought sa was the best state because it had the most white people, but then i went to adelaide and all i could see was chinese and muslims

Yea, Sunshine is oodles better. Just a shame it's so spread out, because Noosa is the best overall, but Mooloolaba is more vibrant, and Maroochy is where shit actually happens (and we just ignore Caloundra for the moment).
But Gold Coast is still nice if you do it right (ie. don't be poor, and don't hang around dropkicks). It's like the Aus version of Vegas in the amount of shit you can do, but in a nicer environment.

>but then i went to adelaide
Inner cities are where the "diversity" spawns. Adelaide is really quite nice, but you've got to get further out to see it.