jewornotjew.com/profile.jsp?ID=1217
youtube.com/watch?v=FQ0sHPD5JMg
archive.is/8D4ng
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>jew
>rapist

checks out

jewornotjew.com/profile.jsp?ID=1217

i like it when cucks tell me i'm shit, then make me suck their dick. i'm a louis ck fan. please take my job, my wife, my home, please rape my daughter, or make my daughter serve in the marines. i'm a louis ck fan. please blame me for everything in the world, make me laugh at how pathetic i am, please let me fit in as long as i destroy everything my father and his fathers before him stood for. i'm a louis ck fan. he's so fucking funny when he says i'm a piece of shit and makes everyone laugh at me. i'm glad someone finally put me in my place. i just hope next time he comes around he gives me a few minutes so i can suck him off. i'm a louis ck fan. i don't like wars, i want to lose them. i think everything is wrong with my country. i love louis ck because he reinforces this, after i suck his cock. i love this guy, hey.

one drop rule applies to all perverts...

Yea that Louie show was good.. Funny man

Also he masturbated in front of women apparently? What a creepy Fuck

i just want one drop of his cum in my mouth, because i hate myself and i hope my dauther fights in syria.

Edgy...

I've known about this for about a year now back when this unfunny comedian Tig Notaro mentioned it, glad to see it went somewhere and got him cucked.

what is edging is me, when i watch him, i edge for 5 hour periods, feels good man

>build confortable lifestyle through millennia of standards
>fishheads come with excessive efforts on education Jew because of no individual identity in their overpopulated antfarm
>became lower class citizens because culture and life is meant to be enjoyable

youtube.com/watch?v=FQ0sHPD5JMg

am I the only one that feels like I'm in this movie?

fuggin rushings bro

Enjoy poverty, kike.

So hes really a jew? I knew it

>it's your fault your government betrays you
nice logic

>archive.is/8D4ng
KEK

KING

those people are fucking gross looking

This guy's hardly even a Jew desu

what is with jews always wanting to masturbate in front of women

Is there any real evidence of wrongdoing? Genuinely curious.

Louis " lock the door so I can jack off on this whore" CK

Louis " wanna keep workin? Watch me jerkin my ghurkin" CK

Louis " stuck in this room while I'm stroking my shroom" CK

he's not a jew, he's some kinda gingerbean

no

Norm Macdonald is awesome, but he tolerated a lotta sjw bullshit last season of his live show. The look on his face when Sarah Silverman started preaching was hilarious though, just wish he would've went ahead and called her out and made her look dumb instead of sitting quiet. Tim Allen interview was good, and mike tyson

sicko faggot that needs to be shot in the head.

>pic relevant

His paternal grandfather is Jewish. Otherwise isn’t he all Mexican & Irish?

I love the show, but the only one I couldnt bring myself to finish was the Jim Carey one. Holy shit that guy needs to be gassed.

Shit I forgot that cringefest. Norm even got pissed with Jim spergouts, especially constantly interrupting. Carry sed "I'm so glad john Wayne died, that bloated republican asshole"

I must not have made it that far. I stopped when Norm attempted the Albert Fish joke. I knew there was no way he'd get that joke out before being interrupted 10 times.

The dirty truth is they are willing to get paid under the table for less than minimum wage and that's why they get hired

t. BOH restaurant worker who has seen this with dishwashers and cooks

Yeah you have to be semi-smart and patient with norm, his style is deliberate but worth the wait. Jim carrey was like a dumb toddler trampling right over his material.

ISIL will gladly take care of this victim for breaking Islamic Laws including you for having a fetish towards grown men genitalia.

Why do jews go for the 'watch me jerk off' angle? Are they too pussy to try and make a physical move? Watching some chick stare at me all confused while I beat off doesnt sound like the worlds best fap to me.

This there's no evidence. people just think they can accuse without evidence now.

Need to make his shirt a Rothschild flag.

>Why do jews go for the 'watch me jerk off' angle?

It's patrician

solid

when only what you inherit from your jew genetics is
>your general self loathing
>your degenerate but none the less cucked perversion
>and a shitty, "stab you in the back" hatred for the one group of people who build stable societies
the absolute state of Louis the cuck.

Why aren't they helping sail the boat?
Lazy negros.

Cuuuuuuuuuckkkkkkkkkkkkkk

no its because they pay them less thats why

Louis C ya. Masturbating soon in a hotel room near you

>"Maybe if these under-the-table immigrants that get illegally paid $1 an hour, have 9 kids to do the same, and also got boosted by affirmative action, then maybe you're poo poo"

>that quote

what an amazingly jewish thing to say

If he lived within his means and invested he'll out live the SJW Terror. If he doesn't get killed for being white.

Why are murrikans so weird? He did absolutely nuffin, just wanted to live out his kink.

I applaud him for having the courage to jack off in public.

these. masturbation is a victimless crime. stop being hypocrite sjws Sup Forums.