Let's propose a hypothetical

Let's propose a hypothetical.

>A white woman claims a black man raped her.

Who do you believe? If you side with the woman, then you admit that you believe a woman is telling the truth. If you side with the black man, then you're admitting that admitting that a black man DIDN'T rape a white woman.

kill them both.

LYNCH both YOLO. “””””White””””” women walking around nigs are not worthy of living anyway

Whatever gets the nig killed afterwards is fine by me

Always side with your race. Particularly if they are accusing a nigger.

accusations of rape are a good excuse to put the negro in jail, it does not matter if it's true or not.

Side with the man and give him a job.

I feel like any decent woman wouldn't fucking report it.

Almost all """rapes""" are whores who feel bad the morning after they did degenerate shit so they play their muh vagina card. They learn nothing while destroying an innocent man's life over some roastie pussy and continue the cycle.

So, you'd put an innocent man in jail?

Obviously I believe the nigger is a rapist.
>If you side with the woman, then you admit that you believe a woman is telling the truth.
It's never been part of my worldview that women always lie. Just most of the time. Meanwhile, I do contend that all niggers rape.

Furthermore, in this hypothetical you didn't claim that the nigger denies it, and that's accurate. Fucking spook probably bragged about it on social media. And so, QED, the nigger is a junglebunny rapist, hang 'im high

Let's propose you provide us with a situation and story from both the woman and the black man and take your shitposting back to red dit

our women are victims of brainwashing bro. stop blaming the victims, they know not what they do

>tfw you won't go to Spa with pit lane access and a blonde beauty.

If a women says she crashed while texting do you believe her?

If a women says she crashed while being abducted by space aliens do you believe her?

Hummm

Lets play a game, it's called "What kind of rape?"
If it's regret rape or she put herself in the circumstances then she's a coal burner.

The woman may be lying but niggers belong to zoo or Africa anyway so whether the woman is telling the truth or not doesn't matter. Punish whoever let the nigger out and return the nigger to where it came from.

I wait for more evidence to arrive before I take sides.
Who is the white woman? Is she a crack whore or a respectable person? Who is the Black Guy? Is he a degenerate gangbanger or a highly paid sports star? Where did the Rape occur? Do the people know each other previously? Could their be an incentive for the woman in making a false rape accusation?

All these and more would factor in well before I'd pick a side.

It is possible they are both telling the truth. It was consensual sex but the man stuck it in her pooper on accident after she explicitly asked him not to. She claims anal rape and he claims it was an accident during consensual sex, they are both telling the truth from their point of view.

>negro
>man

Men and Women are terms used to describe humans.

That's sexist, you know. You should always believe the woman. They would never lie, don't you know?

hypothetically the average nigger is less reliable than the average woman
theres a lot more to the story though so this question sucks ass
sage

>a highly paid sports star?

Doesn't really matter desu. Maybe if you said doctor or surgeon or something. Sports stars are clearly not really better than thugs a lot of times.

No, but they're loaded.

Going to need to see a reenactment, and a close examination of evidence including body fluids.

Kill the nigger, sterilize and exile the woman.

Even if she actually was raped, it'll be a lesson to other white women to stay far away from any blacks

It really depends on who's story is more sound.

fpbp

>innocent

The white woman is already dead.

This.

Around blacks never relax. She had it coming

Let's sage or ignore spam. Notice that this OP has no idea how a rape investigation works and does not care. Notice that this OP is ignorant of rape statistics. Notice the womanish gibbering and completely illogical gotcha reasoning. This thread is spam and you should not give OP (you)s.

Black goes to jail for rape.
Woman goes to jail for fornication/adultery.

Problem solved.

All I know is that OP is a massive faggot.
Now go be a massive faggot somewhere else.

i believe that was one of the most common excuses to go out and do some nigger bashing in the old days.

Neck them both. It's her fault for relaxing.

Women are liars - Black men are stupid , they're not jews , incapable of competent lying .

>innocent until proven guilty
It seems that we almost forgot what it is if a woman can just say and it will have a power of the non-questionable proof.

>Let's propose a hypothetical.
>Let's mentally masturbate each other
ftfy

did she wait 53 years until one month before the nigger was running for office, 10 days to late to have his name removed from the ballot?

was a common excuse for whites to chimp the fuck out, yes. because boys will be boys and women are objects to be used, unless the person using them is someone you don't like, then it's bad and the precious women are being brutalized by savages